Sold! To the Vampire Lord [FI...

By ambiance101

[EXPLICIT CONTENT: violence, overflowing with swear words, sex and more sex :). ADVISABLE AGE: 18 AND ABOVE... More

Sold! To the Vampire Lord
Foreword
~*~
Prologue
Chapter 1: Bonds tied
Chapter 2: Released
Chapter 3: The Fateful Encounter
Chapter 4: First Bite
Chapter 5: Auctioned to Fate
Chapter 6: The Vampire Lords
Chapter 7: To The Wings of the White Bird
Chapter 8: Within The Castle Walls
Chapter 9: Hesitations
Chapter 10: Blood in the Ballroom
Chapter 11: First Drawn Blood
Chapter 12: The Unplanned Trip
Chapter 13: Bangkok Run!
Chapter 14: The Fish Village
Chapter 15: I Plan for the Den
Chapter 16: Fist to Fist
Chapter 18: The Thunder Brawls
Chapter 19: The Reunion
Chapter 20: The Lycans in Trouble
Chapter 21: The Attack on the Pack
Chapter 22: The Confrontation
Chapter 23: Feeding Season
Chapter 24: Escape from the Castle
Chapter 25: When Two People Say Goodbye
Epilogue
√ In Which the Author Closes the Book
Short Notice
Extra Chapter: An Excerpt from Annalise Winchester's diary

Chapter 17: Decisions Decisions

17.8K 542 58
By ambiance101

*edited

|Calvin|

The Fish Village

October 2014

The vampire woman toured me around the small town just a few kilometers away from their village. It may not be able to compete with new York time square or Vegas but this is the best they have so it's better to make do.

She told me that she soon realized that there was something strange by the way I talk and walk the moment she laid eyes on me. Turns out she's as patriotic as I am in my race but we differ greatly in the Lycan outlook. She loves Matt truly while I was just forced into a relationship with my wife. Still, she didn't question anything as we walked through the dimming town.

The town is just maybe a little bit bigger than their village but it's full to the brink with merchants and stalls. I see a common fish market and butchers where Jona went and bought beef for soup later on. The ground is not cemented so mud would sometimes stick to the sole of my shoes; chickens loitered around as children rushed to their mothers while giggling at them. A lot of on lookers turned their heads at the foreigner which is me but I ignored them all and just focused in the task at hand.

By sun down, we managed to buy a kilo of beef, noodles, rice, cake, different vegetables and liquor. By the way Jona ordered Five one and a half liters of their vodka, I could predict what kind of celebration she had planned.

We passed a pastry store and different clothes shop that lit like Christmas trees when the sun shrunk to the horizon. On the way back to the small parking space I think that is only meant for motorcycles, I passed a small, quaint dress shop with a sun dress on sale. I stopped and stared at the blue cotton dress with spaghetti straps and a red ribbon wrapped in the waist line. It's not over the edge and simple in every way possible that I imagined Holly wearing it while folding my clothes. Her platinum blond hair shine with the fabric and I couldn't help but stare at her long neck when she looks out of the window. Without thinking, I walked into the shop and gazed at the dress until a Thai woman of her late fifties began chatting me up completely in Thai.

Good thing that Jona, the vampire woman who I thought was a complete bítch, saw me enter the shop and followed behind. She talked to the woman for a while doing hand gestures in the blue dress. Soon, Jona turned to me and said ", she's selling it for Three thousand. Gonna buy it?"

"What? Why would I want to buy that?"

She looked at me funny and rolled her eyes ", with respect, my lord, you stare at the dress for your wife, yes?" she said and I opened my mouth to protest only for her to smile back at the old woman and say ", he say he take it."

"Oh! Take! Good! Good!" the old woman said enthusiastically.

I groaned and glared at Jona who just shrugged and waited for the dress to be wrapped in old news papers. Should I just... take it? She's pretty pissed at me and I'd be damned if I get to apologize to her!

I was so deep in my thought that I didn't get say anything when the old woman arrive. I opened my mouth to say that I've changed my mind when the wench vampire beside me paid the woman the amount.

I glared at her as we headed back to the small village still grumbling about the dress. So what if I don't get to give her the dress?! It's not really necessary for me to do so! I won't give it to her! I've made up my mind.

When we arrived at the small village, Jona immediately lit up fire using matches and wood in their clay stove. I watched fascinated as she fussed about, cutting vegetables, meat and garlic before throwing them all in a pan. It's the first time I've seen someone cook. Don't get me wrong, I did try to watch mother once but she shooed me off the kitchen saying it's a woman's sacred place and not men's playground.

I kept my eyes at the pan, not even looking at the Lycans who just walked into the dining room. I felt blood rise in my head as I avoided all eye contact with them. The Lycan man, whom I just can't say his name because I believe he's still a fúcker, clapped her in the back in which she just smiled in return to him before helping the vampire woman cook.

Yes, I can see them because I am looking at their reflection through the stainless steel basin.

The little fúckers.

My mood didn't improve much even with the food in the table. Vampires' drinking mainly blood is a myth; we need food as well as humans but drinking blood is more delicious to our kind. It's like comparing plain bread to a Burger, while we can eat the bread, our choice is mainly blood.

Other than that, blood heightens our senses and gives us the immortality we have. Not only that, but it is almost the measure of a vampire lord's power, the exhilarating force only blood could do to your body...

...damn, now I'm feeling hungry.

Doing the most professional thing to do, I just ate my heart out. Pati just stared dreamily at me while Matt gawked at my eating. Jona raised her eyebrows while the slave avoided all eye contact. Why that little fúcker!

When the feast is over, I decided to just sleep it off. I'm still pissed at her but the drive to drink blood is almost overwhelming. I want to fúck the slave but pride forbids me so.

The trip to the shack is quiet and I plopped down in the hard foam of a bed we had.

Deciding to just sleep, I almost dozed off if it wasn't for the loud bang of the shack door and the Lycan slave trudging forward holding two bottles of TaiPei vodka.

"We need to talk," she said pushing the cold bottle in my face in which I retracted immediately. Seriously, I want to strangle her already, my knuckles whitening in response to the invasion of private space when I smelled alcohol in her breath already.

"I. Need. To. Talk," she said almost stomping her feet in defiance ", now!"

I could only stare at her in disbelief. Is she actually... commanding me?!

I shook off my shock and grumbled while sitting down and grabbing the bottle. Maybe I do need the alcohol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|Holly|

I was downright pissed.

PISSED.

I helped him and yet the people all just see him. Lord Calvin of Winchester all great please fúck me harder! The crowd almost screamed at him. Well, maybe I am overreacting a bit.

I believed that I could handle him even all the encouragement Matt gave me from the ride home while brawling my eyes out of relief, frustration and embarrassment to the crowd and to myself. The poor Lycan didn't know what to do with a crying female so he just did what he knows what to do, hugging. To be honest, I was quite relieved that he's giving me an affectionate hug to comfort me but it's not the comforting hug only a mate could give; I could almost forgive lord Calvin for all the insufferable thing he said a while ago. Not.

The moment Matt and I arrived at the dinner table, I could see lord Calvin staring at Jona cooking. My eyes narrowed immediately as I assessed the scene before me; does he want her now that he's done with me? Does he want to fúck her even though she has a husband and a daughter? Shame on him, really! If he lays a hand on Pati, I will personally rip him apart. Yes, that is how much I'm pissed at him right now.

But fúck me right now if what he did couldn't piss a saint! I may not be even close to a saint but I persevered so long with his stupidity, arrogance and close mindedness! So, I devised a plan to just... leave.

Again.

I'll get lord Calvin settled here first before leaving in the crack of dawn and just find a good job just to buy food. Maybe I could join a local pack and sign up for medical training? You can't be omega when you're a healer. Healers are almost in line with alphas with the respect they have.

That's it. I readied all the things I may need: a good bottle of water, bread, a blanket, and a lone dress. I prepared my things in a small cloth I happen to snag in Jona's closet and hit it in the bushes outside their house.

With my mind settled on the things I will bring to my trip off the lord of Winchester's grip, I walked away from the bush obscuring my get away materials.

Finally, freedom! I sang in my brain repeatedly and tried my best to see the positive in it. Deep in my heart, I wanted to feel the grass in my paws and just run freely without anyone taking anything from me. Yes, that's what every shifter want.

That's what every shifter want... and yet...

I feel sad.

Stop it, Holly! This is your dream! To be free! I told myself to cheer my depressing mood but nothing I could tell myself could even lighten my already downhill emotions. Damn, maybe I'd be having my period thus, the mixed feelings.

On the way to back to the shack, I passed two shadows seated in a makeshift bench of a fallen tree just a fee meters away from the hut. I was about ignore everything when I heard Jona's voice call to me. I whipped my head to the two people seated in the makeshift bench and saw the couple waving at me.

I swallowed loudly as I slowly approached them. The sooner I saw them, the better I could see the bottle of liquor in their midst. Matt seems already drunk which is almost impossible in our race because normal alcohol can't affect our system. I swiped my eyes next to Jona who obviously hiccupped and staggered towards me. I backed away a bit from Jona's arm wrapped around my shoulders. I opened my mouth to ask what the hell is happening to them when I smelled it in her breath.

Wolfsbane.

That tangy, citrus smell that you would mistake for an orange flavoring is a poison for werewolves. But, if fermented properly and given the right amount of chemicals, it can turn into a potent alcohol in the same effect of alcohol in humans. I glared at two bottles in the ground and back to my friends who are giggling like teenagers.

"Holly! We were just thinking," Jona started slurring as she pointed a finger at me ", how much dominant is your husband? You see, we made... umm... bet that you never get to be on top!"

"Be on... top?" I asked quizzically as I pushed her gently away from me. Jona burst out laughing and Matt followed suit. Seriously, guys?! I really have no intention to entertain drunken people in the middle of the night! I pulled off Jona's hands off my shoulder but her grip is strong.

"You know," she started, still giggling ", in sex. You should go on top of him. Better... uh... órgasm in America, yes?" she said at Matt who just laughed and raised his bottle of alcohol before taking a long swig off it.

I gaped at both of them. Are they actually betting on... whether I do it on top of him?! In sex?! I almost squealed in embarrassment and blushed at they sudden question. Jona elbowed me and cocked her head, asking for an answer whether I do it on top of him.

I just opened and closed my mouth on them like a fish out of waters in their chosen question. Jona must have realized my distress in answering the question because she giggled again and said 'she need to drink!' and handed me a half bottle of vodka with wolfs bane incorporation.

"So I take you haven't been on top?" she asked again as she pushed the bottle to my mouth. I looked at the bottle first before contemplating whether I should drink or not. I glanced at both my companions and saw that they are expecting for to drink. Oh what the hell could go wrong?

Big mistake, Holly. Soon enough, the bottle is empty and was replaced by another bottle and I could feel everything slowing down. The couple was distorted in a way that made their faces look funny. Other than that, I could still comprehend and speak right unlike my two companions who were gushing out excitedly about their sex life. They also told me all about how they made Pati, who is now sound asleep, in the hut and where they made her in that specific position.

I, the foolish one, just sat there laughing at their screw ups and sex life. They gave me a few advices that may help us in our marriage life, as stated by Jona. I just nodded at them and soon enough, I was on my way back in the shack, holding two bottles of Taipei vodka and stumbling through a lot of grass and stones. When I reached the shack which looked worse for the wear, I slammed the door open. "We need to talk," I slurred as I walked towards the surprised lord Calvin and smiled to myself before pressing it on his face.

Lord Calvin immediately retaliated and was to bite off my head when I stomped my feet and put on a defiant face ", I. Need. To. Talk!" I said loudly ", now!"

He seemed perplexed for a few seconds but later composed himself and thought better before taking one bottle in my hand. "Just so you know, I don't give a fúck about you. The alcohol just seems a better option if you're going to talk."

I rolled my eyes at him and popped the bottle cap before taking a huge swig of the alcohol, the liquid dribbled down my chin and into my dress. I could see lord Calvin's eyes dart to the liquid and fell in my chest for a long time. Serves you right for leaving me unsatisfied in the airport, I thought as a small smile skipped on my mouth.

"I hate you, you know," I started as I stared out of the window as I plopped on the bed beside him. He raised the bottle to his mouth and took a long gulp as well.

"Same here," he muttered as he stared out the window as I did. I glared at him and sighed ", you have got to be the most arrogant man I have met. Not to mention the pride in you. I saved your ass twice."

"And I offered you a greater life," he shot back to me, his eyes turning red in anger ", don't you dare make me regret in keeping you alive!"

I glared at him, my eyes turning a bright shade of amber as my wolf threatened to shift at the words. Sober Holly may have stopped speaking at this point but the drunken Holly prevailed. "You ruined my death!"

He took another gulp from the alcohol, halving the bottle this time. He swallowed on the alcohol and my eyes couldn't help to wander into his throat and his bobbing Adam's apple. Oh fúcking shít! Guess who's getting turned on again? Yes, the whore Holly in me.

"I knew it. I should have killed you then," he muttered to himself as he threw me a disgusted look ", I mean, look at you, so unappealing with everything you wear."

"Excuse me, but I wasn't the one getting turned on from a black dress and a little strip show."

"Bitch."

"Jackass."

We sat side by side just watching the clouds move to the moon for a few minutes while drinking from our chosen bottles. I could feel tears threatening to spill out my eyes the second time around but I held it in. This is the last time we're going to meet anyway so I should say everything I want! By midnight I'd be gone.

"Richardson. He's the mate who rejected you, huh," he said which made me whip my head to his direction. I was expecting his smug face saying he's entertained over my heartache when I see the opposite in his face. He tried to remain impassive but I could see a slight twitch in his eyes, a small indication that he's pissed. I opened my mouth to laugh and say that he's wrong and that it doesn't concern him when our eyes met. His blue orb swirled in an unknown emotion as he took another swig off his alcohol without taking his eyes off me. I watched fascinated as his lips surrounded the perfect circle of the bottle and drank from it. I could clearly see the alcohol doing its magic on him as his tight leash on himself was loosened.

"Got to say, he's more of a jackass than I am," he chuckled darkly as he drank on the bottle again. I tipped my own bottle to my mouth feeling blush creep in my face. From what, I still do not know... and that scared me.

"Yeah, he's an alpha," I said trying to sound proud but ended out sounding sourly from my mouth ", I always thought that he's the perfect prince in shining armor; you see, in our pack, all of our omegas are abused. We are as low as slaves in the pack and knew that if ever we did leave, we'd be labeled as rogues and rogues will die either from a neighboring pack or from vampires roaming the area.

"My eighteenth birthday came and then realized that Richardson is indeed my mate but he rejected me immediately and mated with the beta's daughter. Ah, whatever. What's done is done. Maybe they have pups already as ugly as their mother," I muttered as I took another drink from the bottle.

Lord Calvin grimaced at my story and drank from his bottle too. "See! Lycan stupidity! This is the reason why I hate you and your race. All you do is scream about love and shít. Vampirism is an honor to chosen individuals you know," he slurred at me which I found funny but didn't speak about it ", sixty seven percent of magnates in this world are vampires. We don't think about managing a pack or shítting on subordinates as long as they do their jobs. We dive in wealth and in better discussions that actually concern the world rather than your pitiful race which start wars just because of a few square meters of land."

"Wow, totally racist," I muttered as he glared at me, his blue orbs shining against the moonlight. I returned to my bottle and thought of everything happening to us. I have got to say, this is the first conversation we had that actually lasted for almost ten minutes and that may be counted as an improvement. "What's your story about your hatred for the lycans anyway? I mean, a lot of vampires don't usually like lycans but they don't kill them unless needed as well."

He was skeptic for a bit and was a bit hesitant but the alcohol totally fúcked with him so he answered me, I guess. "The Winchester palace was burned to the ground once killing everyone in it. I was the only survivor. Lycans killed everyone in it," he said and took another gulp from his now halved bottle. I was waiting for more but he didn't speak anymore. It's pretty obvious that he's getting all sensitive to the subject matter.

"I'm sorry."

He nodded and rolled his eyes at me. "Yes, you should be."

"You're still a jerk."

"And you're still a Lycan so I'll still hate you."

"Same here, Calvin. Same here," I said taking another drink. I tipped the bottle for a drink but I got nothing more but a drop. My bottle is empty.

Calvin glared at me ", don't call me like that when we return to the castle. I'm going to kill you so bad." I turned to meet his face when the moon shone off its rays and hits full in the face. The power and warmth is provided us in that exact moment froze both of us and I closed my eyes to feel the power course right through me. Tonight is nearly a full moon! How can I forget?! I breathed on the smell of the rays of the white orb shining in the sky and I could feel him do the same.

Warm power surged in my veins, rippling with the alcohol along the way in until it reaches the spot in my heart that made my little organ thump in excitement. A small smile played in my lips as I felt the unmistakable shift before the clouds occlude the glorious celestial body.

When I opened my eyes, it was met by two of the most hypnotic and dangerous orbs only a few could gaze at without dying on spot. Lord Calvin's eyes bore into me and iinto my soul as he stretched a hand to my hair and pulled my head up gently so that I'm looking at him directly.

"Such a beautiful face," he said, this time, not longer slurring at the words. His eyes sent shivers to my spine and I instantly felt hot to touch that when his fingers traveled down my back, it singed me into nothing but a pitiful puddle of sexual desire. I moaned as his head descended on my outstretched neck and bit slowly on it just a bit to draw out the tiniest of blood from the torn skin.

It's teasing me and teasing himself at the same time. I could feel my sèx throb with the need for him; for the need of him to move inside me and just take me which brought me back to the airport where he left me all unsatisfied and needy. Well, curse him to death if he doesn't give me what he wants now!

His hands curved on the small of my back and pressed me closer to him, the need so great that my womb began clenching in need of him. To actually seek the touch other than your mate is illegal to our kind but with lord Calvin... it's like igniting a flame of passion I have never explored myself before. Fúck my mate and fúck my pack. All that matters right now is that I need him to pin down my burning passions.

His lips trailed to my collar bone and bit lightly again, just enough to draw out that small bead of blood and suck in that small wound until it's red. I clenched my legs tighter, a motion to relieve the overwhelming pain in my core, drenching my panties completely.

Oh sweet goddess, what the hell is the lord of Winchester doing to me?! He took the collar of my dress and lifted it off my head in which I complied immediately. The shirt was off and my core drenched my panties more at the thought of humping him. His lips trailed down the top of my chest and, since I wasn't wearing any bra, my nípples hardened immediately.

When my yoga pants slipped off my legs, I took the opportunity to push his torso down the bed. Before he could say something about it, I threw my leg across his legs so that I'm straddling him completely. He opened his mouth to speak when I beat him to it ", I'm not going to be left unsatisfied the second time," my voice sounded hoarse as I spoke to him. Our eyes met and he retaliated back ", you were the one who's fúcking with me in the limo, wench."

I rolled my eyes at him and tugged at his zipper. I am just in my drenched panties, straddling my master and dry humping him already. I rubbed my crotch in his jeans and moaned at the sensations in coursing right through me. When I successfully released his member who sprang erect, ready for attention, I stepped away from him and tugged his jeans off, leaving him in his boxers which I took off almost immediately.

So, the only thing separating us is my panties which are getting pretty annoying already. I want to take it off but I don't want to stop humping him. Decisions, decisions.

When I straddled him again, he dove immediately in my neck and bit on the soft flesh there, not too deep but not too shallow either; the blood dribbled down a bit and raced to the valley between my breásts. His tongue darted immediately in between my breàsts and slowly trailed up to my neck where he began sucking, probably where he would latch his fangs on later.

He gripped my waist tighter as I positioned myself in his length, waiting for him to plunge into me. He must have gotten the message because he circled his sinewy arms in under my armpits and gripped my shoulders from behind before pushing in me. I gasped at the feeling and at the ability of his to still surprise me even though we have done this a few times already.

I moaned as I rocked my hips in synch with his hips, sweat and moans mingling together. This is sweet and all but I don't really want sweet right now because, honestly, I just want my long due órgasm. I pried his fingers off my shoulders and put them in the foam. He gave me a quizzical look but later closed his eyes in pleasure as I moved on his length, seeking my forgotten release.

Lord Calvin just gripped my waist as I withered and moaned loudly, plunging myself in his length repeatedly. I felt one of his hand snakes in my ass and pinched it before lifting his hand and bringing it down in a resounding crack. I squealed but didn't stop humping him. The old bed creaked under the weight and I think I heard one nail jump off its place but I was too lost in thought to give a shít about anything.

His other hand grabbed one of my bouncing breásts and sucked on it hurriedly while I could feel my own climax creeping carefully into me. My ass slapped against his thighs as I moaned and shouted at the pleasure coursing through me; my legs were feeling weak already but I persevered.

"Come... on, Holly," he grunted as he rolled my nípple in his fingers and all I could do was to arch my body towards his touch ", come on. Tell me... who do you come for?"

I moaned and shouted louder that I was pretty sure Matt and Jona could hear us clearly. His hand came down again in my ass and I squealed before answering ", y-you. I come for you, master!"

"Good slave!" he growled as he gripped me from under my thighs and lifted me up from the bed in which I gave a surprised squeal. The next events were almost a blur to me as he dropped me to the bed, on my knees, and pushed me forward so that my breàsts are pressured in the foam with my àss within his mercy. Without further ado, he pushed himself in me and I gasped and moaned at the intrusion. The walls of my sex surrounded him and immediately clenched at him as if saying that it's all his to take.

"Come on... scream for me," he said as he pulled his length back and slammed it back with much force that I felt the bed shake and his length hit my g-spot.

"Please, lord Calvin. Please," I begged at him as I looked over my shoulder to see him with his glowing scarlet eyes and sweat covered face. Our eyes met again and in that instant, I knew what the problem is.

My heart is racing wildly as my mind flashed to his beautiful face when drinking my blood... his peaceful face when sleeping... his serene look when he bask in the power of the moonlight...

I'm crushing on him.

Holy fúck! No! This can't be! This is the alcohol talking. This is the alcohol talking! No! I can't like him!

Liking him was the least of my problems as he plunged into me again and I moaned loudly, forgetting about my dilemma. "Come on, scream for me!" he hissed at me as he began to pummel inside me. His huge member stretched me to my limits and all I could do is grip the bed sheet for dear life.

His length burned my insides as grunts and moans of pleasure echoed in the small shack. "Oh... please... please, lord Calvin. Ah, please," I begged, my voice rising within each pleading until is screamed at him. Before the waves of órgasm, I felt him raise my torso for better access and we both screamed our release.

I could feel his hot seed pour into me and fatigue creeping in my sweat covered body then, I felt it. Blood dripped down my neck as he bit me from behind. Euphoria and aphrodisiac crept through my blood stream as it made me hotter than before. I could feel his tongue slathering my neck, gulping in my blood. I knew lord Calvin is a messy eater but this is almost the first time I've really experienced it firsthand.

After five minutes of swallowing blood and moaning at the taste of it, he released me, almost near draining me. My body plopped down the bed and I moved immediately in my side of the bed.

Wow. I had the thoughts of saying my last good byes to him and ended up being in deeper shít than expected. I could feel the bed dip, indicating that he slipped in beside me. I could hear his even breathing, indicating he calmed down already. I was actually expecting him to sleep already, when he spoke.

"Maybe we could be civil with each other."

I immediately turned to his direction to see him staring at the wooden roof, both his hands tucked behind his head. He blew a sigh and raised his eyebrows at me ", yes, we should be civil. But that's until Gustav rescues us, alright?" he said, turning his head in the opposite direction. Sure we had a conversation similar to these days ago but this time, he seemed more serious so I guess I could reconsider.

Ah, fudge. I guess I could trash my plans of escaping him again!

I grumbled myself into sleep as I faced the wall and tried to hide the blush creep in my cheeks.

If I was a vampire or he was a werewolf, do we have a chance of falling in love?

I could only answer that with a yawn as I drifted to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up with lord Calvin's arm draped over my still naked body. The sun rays spilled through the room as I slowly pushed the offending arm off me and stretched a bit before scanning the area. My eyes immediately fell on a parcel perched in the window. Curious, I stepped into the cold ground and walked towards it. Knowing better, I opened the parcel and saw the blue dress.

Maybe Jona gave it to me? I smiled at the vampire's kindness as I immediately grabbed a towel and took a bath before dressing in the blue material. The dress hugged me like a glove and I immediately fell in love with it. It fell shortly in my knees; it isn't too elegant and not too weird to look at. In fact, it was simple and gorgeous! I happily stepped into the kitchen where Matt is having a one sided conversation with lord Calvin who was drinking coffee.

When he laid his eyes on me, his cup stopped midway as he openly gaped. Remembering our conversation last night, I willed myself to be civil as I smiled at him and twirled once. "Do you like it?"

He shook himself off his frozen state and shrugged instead, staring at his coffee like it was the most interesting thing in the world. "Looks good," is his only reply though I could see a slight smile in his face. Confused I, turned my head at Jona who's looking smug. Later that day, she told me the truth about lord Calvin buying the dress for me and I was actually mortified that I haven't thanked him.

So, the pass few days, we had the most civil relationship you would ever see in us until Friday that day. We wake up and start cooking breakfast with Matt and Jona, played with Pati. We didn't fight. That's the most amazing part the whole week, it seems like we've come from being enemies to close to acquaintance. Almost. We continued having small conversations and still kept our professionalism.

On Friday, all hell broke loose.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 94.9K 69
| MATURE CONTENT | "You are fuckíng mine. Do you understand that?" That harsh growl echoed in my head.. His words scarring my mind. I could feel the...
556K 13.7K 28
"I dont want a weak pathetic and fat ugly mate like you. I will find another well deserving mate and Luna . Whats your full name?" "Emerald Hazen" i...
876K 39.3K 44
***HIGHEST RANKING IN VAMPIRE*** #3 - 26-9-2018 #4 - 13-8-2018 and 23-09-2018 #5 - 29-8-2018 and 5-9-2018 "What happened?" It's all I can muster at t...
880K 22.5K 41
[IMPORTANT!] this book was on a different account however i got a new phone and forgot the password to the other account/email and it won't allow me...