Steve x Peter x Reader

By Unicorndust5432

An uncommon fanfic, but one I think you'll enjoy. I don't use (y/n) but it is still an x Reader story. It doe... More

Authours Note
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Quick Information and Questions
Wow

Chapter 1

5.6K 52 48
By Unicorndust5432

          I sat on the couch of my house, wearing a white tee shirt and some khaki shorts with my hair pulled up in a cute and loose messy bun. After looking back at my old instagram posts, I realized that my outfit is similar to something that Steve wears pretty often. 

I remembered that I had a toy plastic shield that I bought one night when the Avengers were over. Steve got drunk off of Asgardian liquor and just couldn't figure out why "his" shield wouldn't bounce back when he threw it. I grabbed it from my room and went to the mirror, taking pictures of my outfit with it. It took me quite a while to find a cute pose. Why was I so particular on how I looked in these photos? I have absolutely no idea. I walked back to the living area, plopped down on the couch, and sent the best pictures to Steve.

I pulled on some Timberlands, thinking that they completed the look, and waited by the front door for Steve to come and pick me up. It was a little last minute, but I was always willing to drop everything to hang out with them.

We arrived at the restaurant in about a ten minute drive,  and I see Peter Parker and Tony in the parking lot. I ran over to them and gave Tony a big warm hug. I had always thought of Tony as a father figure, and he was always there for me. Ever since I've known him, he's always been so compassionate and kind. He's just so important in my life.

"Hey, I haven't talked to you in person in a while. I missed you! How's Pepper?" I ask.

"Good, " He replied, "She couldn't make it to lunch, she's taking care of Morgan. I've missed you too kid, it's been way too long. You look really pretty, unlike Rogers you make that outfit look good."

"Hey!" Steve said, finally making his way over to you," You know what? You and I haven't talked in so long I legitimately cannot think of an insult."

"That's because there's so much of me to love Rogers."

While they were talking to each other, I tried to talk to Peter. Him and I rarely got a chance to hang out, and when we did it was pretty awkward. I have no idea why, but I feel more nervous around him than the other Avengers.

"Hey Peter, Whats up? Long time no see." I say.

I pulled in for a hug, and he hugged me back. He smelled nice, but I could tell it wasn't a cologne. Maybe it was just a body wash.

"I'm doing good, you look nice. We haven't talked in forever." He replied, scratching the back of his neck. I saw his muscles not so subtly flex as he did so,  which made me react in an unfamiliar way.

Tony called us to go inside the restaurant, and we got a booth. Steve and I sat on one side, and Tony and Peter sat on the other. Steve and I looked at the menu together and decided to share some basil pasta with tomato sauce. I asked Steve to get me a lemonade when he ordered his Pepsi with our shared meal. I'm not really good at ordering at restaurants so I always ask whoever I'm with to say what I want for me.Tony ordered white wine and salmon, and Peter ordered Pepsi and macaroni with pesto sauce.

After a while the food finally arrived at our table, along with our drinks. I thanked the waiter as he walked away, and after he did so we sort of settled into the table more.

"You're sharing with Steve?" Tony asked, sipping on his glass of wine. His glasses glowed blue, but he tapped the side and they turned clear. It made me happy that he would turn off his tech to spend time with us.

"Yeah," I replied, " I'm not gonna finish a whole dish, and Steve wasn't either."

"Sure you were." Peter whispered to Tony, making him laugh a little.

"What's so funny?" Steve asked

I noticed Peter blushing when Tony replied , " Just an inside joke."

I felt Steve's hand rest on my leg, but I thought nothing of it because the booth was very tight. It didn't make me feel uncomfortable, as him and I were pretty close, but it did make me feel a little different from usual.

"You remember that movie lady and the tramp? I loved that scene where they shared the pasta. It was definitely iconic" I asked.

"Yeah," Steve replied, "But I don't like the implication that I'm the tramp."

"Who said you were?" I asked, laughing slightly. Steve's face got slightly pinker, and Tony cleared his throat.

"Woah, that's a lot of flirting there" Tony interjected.

"No it wasn't, I just meant that he's the lady... but now I can see what that sounded like." I say, laughing through my blush.

I saw Peter laughing too, and I felt Steve pressing more towards me. I guess that he felt a little uncomfortable from Tony's comment, but I brushed it off, because in general he looked fine.

"I loved that movie, but the Jungle Book was definitely my favourite" Peter said, trying to change the tone of the conversation from accidental flirtation into nostalgia.

"Yeah, that was mine too. Mainly because I love elephants, and it had like one elephant" I replied.

" My favourite's Dumbo, also because of elephants" Steve added.

"I personally liked Pinocchio" Tony said.

"Mmh, that was a good one, but I remember I was scared out of my mind when Geppetto got swallowed by the whale" I said.

"Yeah, and when Maleficent turned into a dragon in Sleeping Beauty, that was terrifying" Peter replied. I laughed in agreement

"You have some sauce on your face" Steve said, pointing at his own.

"Here?" I asked, wiping my chin with the cloth napkin.

"Nono, here" he said. He leaned in close, swiped his thumb right under my lip, leaned back, and licked his finger. I felt myself get hot in the face, and shifted in my seat. I suddenly felt like I couldn't breathe easy.

I noticed Peter shifting too, and saw Tony lean in to whisper something to him.

"Okay, you can't tell me that's not flirting" Tony whispered, just audible enough for me to hear this time.

"Yeah, I mean, come on. Who would've licked their finger. The only person who could do that and it wouldn't be flirting is you." Peter whispered back.

"Its not flirting. Steve's like a teacher to me, my mentor. Tony, if I liked someone or someone liked me I would tell you. You are the person I trust the most and can talk to the most about everything. Yes or no?" I stated with a little edge in my voice.

I felt Steve's hand start to softly rub back and forth, trying to calm me down. All it did was make me shift a little more. He leaned in close to my ear, pushing the stray hairs from my bun behind it.

He whispered "Its okay, calm down. Don't worry about it, they're just messing around."

I turned my head, and met his gaze.I nervously nodded slowly. He smiled and winked, and pulled back to his original position.

I turned and noticed that they couldn't tell what was said to me. I calmed down tremendously, and talked to Peter about how college was going, and how chemistry was going to be the death of me.

We went to the same college that was close to Avengers Headquarters, but we rarely saw each other due to different classes and because we both don't live on campus.

We finished up at lunch and I hugged Tony and Peter. I hopped in the passenger seat of Steve's car and watched Tony and Steve have a talk that ended with a passive aggressive pat on the back from Tony. Steve sat in the drivers seat and started up the engine. I decided not to ask about what happened, when I heard a knock on my car door.

"Hey, can I ride with you? I wanted to ask Steve some questions in private, and figured I could ask him after he drops you off." Peter asked.

"Sure, get in the back" Steve replied.

I turned on some music, and Lying is the Most Fun by Panic! at the Disco was what my shuffled playlist decided to play. It's my favorite song, but I really didn't want it playing in this situation. I decided to play it cool and just sing along, trying to not make it awkward. Steve never heard this song before, and I heard Peter laughing in the backseat as I sing.

"Is it still me that makes you sweat?Am I who you think about in bed?When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your dress?Well, then think of what you did, and how I hope to God he was worth it.When the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch your skin"

I heard Peter go

"Got more wit, a better kiss, hotter touch, a better fuck"

"Language!" I heard Steve almost shout.

"You know Panic?" I ask, "What's your favourite album?"

"Vices and Virtues is pretty good" Peter replied.

"My favourite has to be Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die." I say in response.

"God this song is is sexual, I don't know you liked stuff like this, why didn't you tell me you liked stuff like this" Steve stated with a slight smirk, bringing one hand to my thigh, moving his head to the rhythm.

I heard Peter clear his throat in the backseat. The leather creaked as he shifted.

"This is my favorite part right here. Let's get these teen hearts beating faster, faster"  I sing.

So testosterone boys and harlequin girls, will you dance to this beat and hold a lover close

"Do you have a lover, doll face?" Steve laughed,  rubbing  slightly higher on my thigh. He hasn't really joked around like this before, but in these last few months, I feel like he's been a little bit more personal with his jokes and questions.

I immediately flushed red, and cleared my throat.

"Um, Peter, what's your favourite song on 'Vices'? Mine is either 'Hurricane' or 'Sarah Smiles.'" I ask, avoiding the question.

"Mine's 'Hurricane', what's your favourite Too weird song? Mine's 'All the boys'." Peter replied.

"I like 'Girls/Girls/Boys' and 'Far too Young.'"

"What's 'Girls/ Girls/Boys?'" Steve asks.

"Oh, want me to play it?" I ask him. I feel like it's a good way to see what he thinks of my music taste, and it's not often that we just sit back and listen to each other's music, so I feel like it would be fun.

"Sure"  He responds, squeezing me slightly as he makes a turn.

The song plays out and by the time it's done we had arrived at my house.

"Text me tonight okay? I miss talking to you Steve. You too Peter" I say as I exit the car.

"Okay," Steve replies, " Maybe I'll come over instead if you really need to talk."

"Sounds good, Id love for you to come over. Bye Peter!"

"Bye" he replied. He looked less tense than when I was in the car, but I thought nothing of it.

I went into my house as they drove off. I headed downstairs into my personal gym, changed into a sports bra and shorts, and started working out. I always like to start on the treadmill as a good warm up, and I had time pass since I had eaten, so I was ready to work out.

Steve and Peter arrive at Steve's house and get inside. They sit down on the sofa and start to talk.

"So, What's up Peter?" Steve asked.

"Well, I just wanted to talk to you about something, I kind of have some feelings for someone, but I'm.. a little.. inexperienced to say the least" Peter said.

"What do you mean inexperienced? Are inexperienced with girlfriends or inexperienced with hookups? Because they are pretty different." Steve replied.

"Um, both.. I haven't had a relationship since 10th grade and she was my first. I'm sorry, I'm making you uncomfortable and I'm uncomfortable I shouldn't have asked-" Peter started rambling.

"Hey, listen. It's okay to be honest, and you shouldn't be uncomfortable. So your overall unknowledgeable. Who's the girl you like?"
Steve asked.

"Actually it's..." Peter blushed as he tried to finish the sentence.

"It's my Doll, isn't it?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, it is." Peter responded, his voice shaking.

Steve sat back in his chair and lets out a single laugh.
"Well that's interesting Peter, because I'm into her too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 263 23
Not updated often, just for when stuff comes to mind; such as, imagines preferences and one shots. In the future I may post more explicit and mature...
67.1K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...
6.3K 85 9
Avengers imagines, some contains smut but there will be a warning before you read it if it does. I'm new at writing these so please excuse me if the...
734 23 19
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...