Jealous ( jastin) ( On Hold)

By jaztynbae

You're too sexy beautiful everybody want to taste, that's why... I still get jealous.. More

Prologue
01.Ripped jeans..√
02. I'm sorry..√
03. Adorable..√
04. long hair, don't care..√
05. it's a baby bump..√
please read!!
07. How to be a brat...√
⚡The last warning!!!!⚡
08. Bratty behavior continues...√
09. End of the pain...√
10. Good boys don't cry...√
11.Did you hit him?!!..√
12.New life!..√
Uploading schedule
13.
Author's note
very important!!

06. my oxygen..√

389 18 5
By jaztynbae

Justin fell asleep after I gave him his medicine. It's been two days since he was sick. And now he's recovering.

   I hear the door bell ringing so I stop staring at my husband's cute little baby face and walk downstairs to open the door.

  Once I do, my eyes widen. There stands the two people I never wanted to see again.

  Justin's parents.

  " Jason-" Justin's daddy speaks smiling a little, but is cutted off by his angry husband. He only holds a blank expression in his eyes, but I can see through that blank expression and see how much of  hate he has against me.

    I totally can't blame him though. I stole his heart, what do I expect than hate?

     " Where's my son?!" Jeremy looks at me. I look down. " He's asleep." I take a deep breath before I speak again. " He's not coming with you. "

    " Yeah? So who's gonna stop me? You?" He chuckles unhumorously. " I don't think so"

   He welcomes himself in as Ryan follows him inside. I follow them like a lost puppy.

    " This is where you keep him?" He looks around like he's looking at some stable.

   " Yeah, this is our house. " I nod. He snorts. " You call this a house?" He walks upstairs.

   " I thought at least you'd give him one percent of what I gave him. You keeping him in an old hut!" He snaps.

   " He's happy with me!" I snap back . He narrows his eyes.

   " Happy?! You tell me!" He turns on his heels to face me. " Tell me how my son is happy with a theif?!"

  " I'm not a theif anymore! I stopped! And I did it just so I can make my husband happy." I glare directly at his eyes.

    " Great!" He smirks. " Now you're begging on streets?! Is that your occupation now?"

  " I'm buying a supermarket with a house. Justin loves the idea." I nod to myself. I have to let them know. I don't want them to think I'm irresponsible. I don't want them to take my husband away from me.

   " Since when do you act as childish as Justin?!" He scoffs. " What does he know about the world? He's just an innocent boy. He's foolish. Or do you think he'd come with a theif like you?!"

   " He's not a fool!" I snap angrily. Justin might be innocent But he's not a fool. He's a smart kid.

    He completely ignores me as he goes on." He has a mind of a baby. Giving him whatever he asks for is not loving him, you buy the supermarket just because he wants you to, even if it will ride you to a worse place. Then what was you gonna do? Let him starve to death?!" He snaps, then starts walking upstairs.

   " I can do anything if I have a passion for it. You're a successful business man why don't you understand this?!" I follow.

   " It's easy to say, Jason! You need to be passionate, but you also have to be Wise. Buying a broken business and wishing it'll become successful is never gonna happen. You have to be logical. This is real world, Jason! Not one of your fantasies! In this world, you have to be realistic. " He says, entering my and Justin's room.

  " He's sick, please don't bother him" I say.

     " Did you give him his medicine?" He sits on the bed, looking down at Justin worriedly. I nod. " Yes sir"

   " How long has he been sick?" Ryan asks, kissing Justin's head softly. I smile. They love him so much. But I don't want them to take him away. They'd take my breath away with him.

   " Two days."

  Justin opens his eyes slowly. " Jasey" he mumbles. I run to his side, helping him sit up. I see Jeremy and Ryan look at each other from the corner of my eye. Jeremy still frowning and Ryan smiling a little.

   " Baby, look who's here" I kiss his forehead. He sighs, looking at Jeremy and Ryan. His eyes lights up like two candles. He jumps out of the bed and jumps on Jeremy's lap. " Papa!!" He yells. " Daddy" he smiles as Ryan kisses his cheek.

" I heard that you a
were sick, are you feeling better now?" Ryan asks smiling. Justin nods, cuddling up with Jeremy. " Jason didn't let me throw the pills away. He watched until I swallow them all" he makes a cring-y face making us all laugh.

  Then he frowns looking down. " I I.. don't wanna go back." His eyes gets watery. Jeremy hugs him. " Why not? Papa's here to take you home. To your own home." He smiles.

  " Can Jasey come too?" 

  Jeremy sighs looking at his husband. Ryan sits on the bed and grabs Justin's hand. " Don't you wanna go home baby? With papa and daddy?" 

    " I want to- but not without Jason" he grumbles.

   " He can come to see you when you want him to" Ryan promises.

   " What if you're lying?" Justin huffs. " You've always promised me things but you guys never give it to me." He frowns." Remember that toy helicopter? Papa promised me to buy me one but he never did."

   " Because you were being stubborn in the airport and didn't get inboard until I promised you to buy you that." Jeremy huffs.

  " You'll do the same thing again" Justin looks down.

   Jeremy huffs." ENOUGH!" Justin flinches at his tone, and I glare at him. How dare he scare my baby boy off?! " You ran away with this thief! Never listened to us. I'm your father, I know what's best for you so you better listen!" He pushes Justin on to bed and grabs his suitcase.

    " Pack anything you wanna take home and be downstairs in ten." He throws it on the bed next to Justin, who's wiping his tears away. " Be grateful I didn't just grab you and put you in my vehicle, I gave you a chance to listen, if you don't listen, I know what I should do!" He growls before rushing out of the room and dragging his husband with him. I sit on the bed, pulling Justin to my chest and letting him cry into it, me,  letting some tears down as well.

   " I don't wanna go Jasey, I wanna stay with you" he cries out. I nod, kissing his cheek.

  " I know baby, I know. " I look around, as if to find a way to escape this moment. How am I gonna let him go?! He's my oxygen, I can't breathe without him.

  It's no use of arguing or fighting. Jeremy Bieber has the power and money. He can do anything before I can blink. I just need time.

  " Go with your parents baby boy, I won't let them keep you away from me forever, you know I can't live without you either, right?"

  " No Jasey I don't wanna go!!" He holds onto my arm, crying his little heart out. I kiss his lips, before Jeremy barks in again.

    " Let's go son" he says. Justin holds on tighter, wrapping his legs around my waist so it's impossible to move him from me. " Justin" Jeremy sighs.

  " Please don't do this! Please don't take him away" I beg, hugging the love of my life tightly to my chest.

  " C'mon Justin" he pulls Justin away from me, and he screams trashing around. Jeremy drags him downstairs and into his vehicle.

  I sob, feeling helpless. Grabbing my husband's favorite fluffy baby blue blanket, I run downstairs.

    " Wait!" I jump on the car that's about to move, and the driver stops it.

  " Please let me talk" I plead him. Jeremy sighs annoyed. Then nods. " Five minutes"

  The back window is rolled down and Jeremy sits in the back seat with Justin held against his chest forcefully. I sob, as Justin looks at me pleadingly. " Jasey please don't let them take me away from you!! I can't and I don't wanna live without you!!" He cries.

I grab his little hand softly kissing it  " I know baby. Just be strong for me, for us. I will come back to you. No one can stop me, I promise you Justin. I've always kept my promises. I won't disappoint you this time." I say, aiming it also at Jeremy. He scoffs.

    " Pinky promise me Jasey" my eyes water, he's too innocent for this world. I don't know how he's gonna deal with this.

   I wrap my pinky around his, and kiss his little finger. " I promise you Justin" I kiss his lips.

  " Before you leave, take this" I wrap his baby blue blanket around him. I bought it for his last birthday. I gave him 20 gifts, but this is the only thing he has saved with his life. He loves it. He thinks it's comfy and fluffy, just like my embrace. " This will keep you safe and warm, until your Jason comes back to take you home, okay?" I ruffle his hair, trying to bite back the tears. Seeing his tears I can't help but to cry.

   " Okay j.. Jasey" with that, the vehicle speeds off, taking my breath away with it.

-not edited-

💣💣💣💥

Hi guys!!!

Vote, comment, share babies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 2.4K 21
Feisty cheerleader, Justin Bieber meets an older man name Jason McCann and marks the man as his very own personal sugar daddy.
56.6K 1.1K 21
Give me requests and I'll write them up!
62.3K 5.7K 61
Sequel to --> Always mine They've had a long journey together from up to down. Now the future holds for them with their kids. A lot of drama happens...
119K 9.3K 50
Strangers turn to friends, friends become best friends and best friends become boyfriends. Love comes in no gender. And these boys are prepared to d...