Making The Evil Protagonist M...

By liccyka

Kiyoshi is a high school student who is obsessed with light novels. One day while browsing for new novels he... More

chapter 1
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20

Chapter 2

19.8K 1K 580
By liccyka

When kiyoshi opened his eyes the first thing he saw black trees. Yes he was surrounded by black colored trees. And his first reaction was calmly pinching himself to see if this was dream. When he felt pain and conformed this is not dream he began to freak out.

He was really scared. He, who had always been obsessed with novel know what it means to wake up and find himself at different place.

"Don't tell me I got transmigrated because I ate an expired noodles".

At this thought he felt like crying. Before when he had read transmigration novels he thought under what situation it would be if he were to transmigrate. Then he would think it was not possible because he got nothing worth of transmigration because in every way he was a normal person except for his looks.

But don't mistake him to be handsome (Kiyoshi: hey)

He the type who looks beautiful (A/N:yup our kiyo is a beauty~).

 He especially wore glasses so he won't grab any attention. 

As soon as he thought about his previous looks he became curious of his current look. But everything around him was dark with only a little bit of light also as far as he can see there are only black trees which kind of creep him out. 

Its like a horror movie where people struck inside forest only to become food for ghost. Thinking about ghosts only made him want to cry. He is really afraid of ghost. Also there are wild animals that may eat him.

He then began to walk choosing a direction as he thought it was better to be food for a wild animal then be scared to death thinking about ghosts. As he walked for sometime he heard sound of water. He immediately went to that direction only to see light coming from above the place. There is a river with clear water. He looked around to see if there was any animals.

After conforming the place is safe he ran to the water to see his face but he immediately regretted it. He saw a face which is thousand times more beautiful than his original face, mainly the leaf symbol between his eyebrows. He got a long silver hair which reached his waist and a beautiful green eyes.

He could easy become a top actress if he cross dress. Heck he had never even saw any girls look this beautiful. He felt tears filling his eyes when he thought about his dreams about having girlfriend flying away. 

Which girl would love him if he was more beautiful than the girl. It will already be good news if all girls didn't get jealous of him. After calming down and preparing his mind to be single forever(A/N:dream on) Kiyoshi looked at himself.

He wore a black robe which contrasted with his pale white skin. He seemed to be about 17-18 years old. His body looked very fragile like he would be blown away if there is a heavy wind.

Kiyoshi sighed after looking at himself. He looked like a perfect uke (A/N: of course )

He then looked around the place. This place seemed to be center of the forest. As he was looking around he spotted a statue at the other side of the river. It seemed the other side of the forest lead there as he spotted a path at the end similar to the one which he took.

As he looked at the statue and the platform before it he felt they were familiar. As he thought this and looked around he suddenly thought of something and felt like killing himself.

"Why god! WHY!!!!!!!Why of all the novel I read you must transmigrate me into this novel .WHY!!!!!!"

Yes as you would have guessed by now Kiyoshi is transmigrated to the novel "DARK SOUL".

He doesn't know the time period he came here but he really wish it was not when protagonist comes to dark forest. Yes this place is dark forest. The protagonist will come to this place and lay at the platform before the statue in his last breadth.

And that statue will save him and make him the guardian of the forest. Being guardian means he can control the dark forest and controlling dark forest means he can control the demonic beasts in the forest. When he defeated the three races the demon beasts stood behind him. 

Thinking these things made him sigh. Really the protagonist gets all benefits. Even when is injured heavily he will be saved in someway thanks to the protagonist halo. Really envious.

Thinking about all these he went to the other side of the water though a path which connects both sides. He stood before the statue. Its a statue of a man whose upper body is bare and lower body is covered with leaves. As he was observing the statue something caught his eyes. It's the leaf symbol between the eyebrows of the statue. Its same as his.

When he went near to take a close look,a white light suddenly come toward him from the statue. Before he can dodge it went into his body and the statue became crumbles.

Kiyoshi looked at the place where the protagonist was supposed to make a come back and felt like vomiting blood. Can anybody tell him what is happening QAQ. Isn't this only suppose to happen after the statue saved the protagonist so why the heck did this happened now.

"Wait this happened after the protagonist got the power to control the forest then doesn't that mean that I can now control the forest. Fuck .I am so gonna die. I took the protagonist's power."

Well whatever Its not like the protagonist need the power of the forest. He is already overpowered with his powers of both demon and angel. Also if he want this power I can just give him. I know better than making an enemy out of the protagonist.

Thinking so he calmed down and got curious about the power. In the book he read that the protagonist first found the power difficult to control and it took his five years to completely master the power and get recognition from all the demonic beast.

 It is written in the novel that he defeated all the demonic beast before he got recognized as their leader and this is also with the power he got from the statue else how could the beasts accept someone not of their race as leader.

He was sure there is no way he can defeat the demonic beasts. Heck he might become food for even lower level beasts. But he can try his powers with the trees. In the novel the protagonist was not able to control the trees as every trees in dark forest have their own consciousness and pride that they never let someone control them. So the protagonist destroyed every trees in the dark forest.

Out of curiosity he tried on commanding the nearly tree to come near him even though he know its not gonna work but to his surprise the tree ran towards him. Yes it ran to him as if it got fire on its back. What is more surprising is it began to swing its branch like it was puppy wanting to be petted.

When he looked at other trees,although they are standing there as usual he felt all of them are depressed. He himself don't know how he can tell.

He looked at the happy tree in front of him and touched it. The tree became even more happy after he touched it that it began to swing its body more. He felt that if the tree got a tail it would he wagging it.

Then he began to command another tree which ran to him even faster than the one before and stood before him like waiting to be praised which made him stupefied. Isn't the novel said it is hard is control these prideful trees so why are they behaving like concubines fighting for favor.

He tried to see if he can control all the trees in the surrounding which not so surprisingly he can. He saw all the trees pushing each other to come near him.

He felt like if he didn't do something these trees would began to fight each other so he said

"ok,ok no fighting. All of you go back" when he saw every trees looking reluctant he don't know whether to laugh or cry so he said in a commanding voice "go".

The trees then slowly began to make their way back. If they had ears it would be drooping now which made kiyoshi laugh. After every trees returned to their respective place he looked at the crumbles. He felt like that he had some connections with the statue due to the leaf symbol.

As he looked at the crumbles he saw some words between the rocks. He removed the rocks only to see the sentence "KING OF FLORAL RACE".

As soon as he saw the word " FLORAL" its like a light bulb is switched on in his head.

"Why didn't I remember it before. The leaf between the eyebrows is the symbol of FLORAL. The FLORAL race is a god race who are loved by nature. They are basically god of nature. But in the book it is written that the floral race had long became extinct as its hard for the members to produce offspring. Then doesn't that mean I am of floral race. No wonder all trees behaved like that".

As he was thinking about the floral race a sound got his attention. He turned his head only to see a bloody figure coming out through the path of the forest. The man had black hair and a very handsome face that can make any girls fall in love at first site. But what caught Kiyoshi's attention was his eyes. His eyes are blood red in color.

 As soon as he saw the eyes there is only one thought in his mind

Oh no the protagonist is here

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 1K 189
Mature content
88.4K 256 4
You and your husband decide to invite his friends over for the super bowl, but things take a wildly hot turn towards the end of the night
251K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."