chapter 14

"gurgle gurgle"

Just when Kiyoshi was about to say something his stomach began to growl. Only then did he remember he was still hungry.

He immediately broke away from Yuki's embrace and looked in the direction where he abandoned the trees with a stupid beast but what he saw made his eyes twitch.

The trees which where originally standing in an order were now standing in a distance and were pretending to be normal trees. 

And the Moon Lighting  beast was hiding behind a tree which didn't even cover half of its over sized body. What is more surprising is the King of beasts, who was said to be born to rule over all the demonic beast, was...shaking.

And it was looking at the spot next to him with eyes filled with fear like it had seen the most scariest thing in the world. Kiyoshi subconsciously turned his head to look what is next to him that made the beast scared enough to shake only to see a pair of red eyes looking back at him.

Kiyoshi blinked and thought

It can't be because of Yuki, right?

But the beast was clearly looking at Yuki with fear. Still how could it be possible. In the novel it is mentioned that the Moon Lighting beast felt it was beneath its dignity to submit to Yuki and that is the reason it left the dark forest as soon as Yuki became powerful.

But comparing the beast in the story with the beast who is hiding behind the tree felt really......unbearable.

He took a deep breadth and decided to first eat something before dealing with all other things so he went in the direction of trees and searched for that small tree with golden fruit. But as soon as went near a tree they would move back.

This made Kiyoshi puzzled. Clearly before they were fighting for his attention so why are they suddenly avoiding him.

What Kiyoshi didn't notice was that as soon as he began to walk Yuki followed him. When he was went too close to a tree Yuki would narrow his eyes and will give that tree a look.

How could the poor tree handle the pressure of the supreme emperor. They can only restrain the urge to get close to Kiyoshi and move back.

Yuki felt very unhappy when his mate didn't answer him and went to look at the 'pests'. He saw his mate was searching for something and became even more unhappy.

If he know get to know who got his mate's attention enough for him to search for them he will definitely send them to meet their maker.

A little tree with golden fruits, which was standing at the furthest corner suddenly shivered. If it had a body it would surely be soaked in cold sweat.

Kiyoshi took a long time before he found the little tree. Its not like he hadn't tried to command the trees but the trees were behaving strangely when he comment them. 

When he asked them to come forward they would move a little forward then backward as if they were fighting with themselves. So he can only search by himself.

After seeing the little tree at the corner standing between two big trees he became speechless. No wonder it took his this long to find it. It was basically invisible while standing there.

He went near that tree only to see it moving backward. For some reason Kiyoshi felt like a molester and the tree as a little girl.

He shook himself from the thought and said "stop moving back".

The tree stilled. Kiyoshi sighed in relief and went near it but soon his head was filled with black lines. Although it was standing still the tree began to shake hard that it could rival the beast who was hiding at the farthest distance.

If by now he didn't know the cause of the trees strange behavior he was clearly stupid. He turned around to glare at Yuki who was following him like a loyal dog.

Although he didn't know the reason he know Yuki was the cause of the trees and beast's fear. But he was too hungry to care about the reason. His aim now is to eat only then was he willing to use his brain, so Yuki who was making his food provider scared made him angry.

Yuki who received his mate's glare was puzzled. He didn't do anything so why was his mate angry at him. He can only blame the tree so he coldly looked at it. He didn't even settled the score with the tree for grabbing his mate's attention but now it even dared to make his mate angry.

The poor tree who was wrongly accused: ...... QAQ

Kiyoshi who finally ran out of patience came to the decision. He looked at Yuki and said

Kiyoshi: I am hungry.

Yuki removed his gaze from the tree, which had shed more than half of its leaves due to the heavy shaking, and looked at his mate.

Kiyoshi: Get me some food.

Kiyoshi didn't even feel a little bit guilty for ordering Yuki as he felt Yuki was in wrong for scaring his food provider. 

Anyway he was my mate so it is his duty to feed me

Kiyoshi thought to himself.

After hearing his mate's words Yuki became happy. This is the first time his mate asked something from him. He used his sense to cover the whole forest in search of food only to find the food was close.

He turned head toward the pitiful tree and said in a cold tone "fruit"

The tree as if receiving a royal command began to drop off every fruit and not even a single fruit was left on the it. 

Kiyoshi's mouth twitched seeing this scene. How could it shake when he got near and it just need a word from Yuki to give up all the fruits. If not for him knowing the truth he would definitely believe that the tree love Yuki and fear him.

Ahh.... the world is really unfair