chapter 18

This is the second time something like this happened. 

Kiyoshi thought about what he just saw now. For some reason he felt like he know that boy but no matter how much he thought he cannot remember.

Looking at Yuki who is still looking at him with the worried expression, he wiped his tears. Why is always crying in front of Yuki. Ah really embarrassing. But knowing that Yuki is worried about him made him happy. 

Kiyoshi: Just now something got into my eyes.

But happy is happy. He would never admit he cried. Hmph.

Yuki: ......

Seeing that his mate is really alright Yuki heaved a sigh of relief. Just before when he was holding his mate he suddenly felt the energy around his mate becoming chaotic. At that time he looked down only to see his mate's face covered in tears. 

Just when Yuki was about to embrace his mate again, he felt his body becoming weak. Yuki narrowed his eyes. It seems like he overestimated this body's capability.

Kiyoshi who was lost in his thought saw Yuki falling backward. He instinctively tried to hold Yuki only to fall along with him. 

Now looking at Yuki who is below him, he got deja vu. But seeing Yuki's pale face he hurried tried to get up only to be held back by a arm around his waist. Ah another deja vu.

Kiyoshi axiously looked at Yuki and said "What are you doing. Let me go. I have to check your condition".

Not only did Yuki not release Kiyoshi he even tightened his arm around him. Kiyoshi became angry seeing this and just as he was about to scold Yuki he heard him say "Just some internal injuries. Sleeping is enough. Accompany me". Saying this he closed his eyes.

Kiyoshi don't know whether to laugh or cry after hearing Yuki's words. He said "If you got internal injuries it must be treated. How can sleeping alone is enough."

Yuki : .....

Hearing no reply from Yuki, Kiyoshi found that Yuki was already asleep. He sighed. Looking at Yuki's pale face he felt guilty. If only he had been more attentive he would have noticed that Yuki was not well. How can he forget that Yuki had only recovered from his injuries. 

He laid on top of Yuki and put his head on top his chest. Listening to Yuki's heartbeat he felt his mind become very calm.

Without knowing when his eyes closed and he too fell asleep. 

The Moon Lighting beast which has been resisting the urge to get near Kiyoshi due to its fear of the great lord finally got its chance. It immediately went towards Kiyoshi but it didn't dare to make any noise in case it woke the great lord.

It looked at Kiyoshi, who was sleeping above Yuki,with grievance. If someone saw the beast now they would get the feeling of looking at a pet which was abandoned by its master. 

The eyes of the beast suddenly brightened as if it got some idea. It slowly got near Kiyoshi and then closed its eyes. Suddenly the beast whose body is as big as an average human began to shrink. It became shorter and shorter till it reached the size of a new born kitten.

Then it used its little mouth and gently bit the tip of Kiyoshi's finger of his right hand which he had placed on the ground near Yuki. After that it placed its head on top of that bleeding finger. Suddenly a light came from the place where Kiyoshi's finger was placed.

Kiyoshi felt a tickling feeling in his cheeks. He really want to ignore the feeling and continue his sleep but the feeling is really hard to ignore. With no other choice Kiyoshi opened his eyes only to see a pair of golden eyes staring back at him.

One second passed........

Two second passed............

Three second passed..............

"Meow?"

Looking at the palm sized kitten which strangely resembled the king of beast, standing near his face and nuzzling him, Kiyoshi's mind became blank. 

He looked at the direction where that said to be king of beast hidden before and found the spot empty. Then he looked at the cute kitten staring at him with the same stupid expression as the Moon Lighting beast.

Kiyoshi: .....Moon Lighting beast?

The kitten's eyes brightened and it became enthusiastic "Meow~"

Kiyoshi: ......  (☉_☉)

How did the over sized kitten turned into a small sized kitten?