chapter 15

Yuki picked up a fruit from the ground and carefully wiped it. After he was sure that the fruit is clean he placed it near Kiyoshi's mouth.

Seeing this scene made Kiyoshi speechless. 

Is he being treated as child?

But seeing Yuki was being so attentive towards him made his heart warm so he leaned forward and took a bite.

Immediately his mouth was filled with sweetness. The fruit does not taste like any other fruit he had ever eaten before. It contained a unique taste and the fruit emits a pleasant fragrance which increased his appetite. Also when he ate the fruit he got a comfortable feeling inside his body.

He took the fruit from Yuki's hand and ate the whole fruit within few seconds. As soon as he completed suddenly another fruit appeared before him.

He took that fruit too from Yuki's hand and ate. Only when Kiyoshi ate the sixth fruit does he felt his stomach becoming full. As soon as he completed the sixth fruit another fruit came before him.

Seeing Yuki who was patiently holding the seventh fruit before him Kiyoshi became a little embarrassed. 

He didn't even consider asking the other if he want some. He was eating by himself without giving Yuki any.

 He pushed the fruit back to him and said "You too eat". 

When Yuki heard Kiyoshi's words he shook his head and said "I can't"

Kiyoshi shot him a puzzled look. 

What does he mean by he can't?

Yuki received his questioning gaze and anwered seriously "I can't eat this unless I mate with you".

Kiyoshi: ........

What does mating with me have to do with eating a fruit (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Yuki,as if reading his mind said "These fruits can only be eaten by people of Floral race". Feeling that the explanation is too short he added "It contains large amount natural energy so anyone other than Floral race cannot accept the energy and will receive blackish by eating the fruit".

 Kiyoshi was shocked after hearing this. He thought it was just a common fruit but never expected it to be a fruit specific for Floral race.

He suddenly thought about the novels he read before where the protagonist always receive everything they needed at the critical time and felt a halo forming above his head but he immediately shook off the thought.

But then he thought about something and stared intensely at Yuki.

How did Yuki know about Floral race. He remembered that in the story Yuki only know about god races when he was exploring a ancient tower. 

After leaving the Dark forest Yuki followed the policy 'kill if you can,escape if you can't' and hence he made numerous enemies.

On one occasion when he killed an enemy he got a key from his belongings. That is one of the three keys that can unlock an ancient tower. 

What happens when a protagonist got a treasure?

Many greedy cannon fodder will appear.

So after a huge battle he entered the ancient tower and got many treasures. One of them is a cultivation technique from god race. 

The book explained the different god races and the information about them. That is where Yuki learnt about god races so does Kiyoshi who read the story but that book only gave general characteristics of each race.

But now it seems like Yuki knows about the Floral race and he have more knowledge about them than what that book mentioned.

What more, he even knows that I belong to Floral race

And there is also the situation with the trees. 

Why must the trees fear him. Not to mention the beast that was still shaking.

Yuki eyes darkened when he felt mate's intensive stare. He narrowed his eyes. Its really hard for him to control himself when his mate was looking at him like this. 

He put the fruit he was still holding down and went near Kiyoshi. He then captured his lips in a kiss. He sucked the lips and felt the sweet taste of the fruit that his mate just ate. 

Yuki licked his mate's lips several times before he was satisfied.

Kiyoshi who was suddenly kissed: ......

Ha Ha this young man is already used to this.