chapter 6

Looking at the beast which was acting pitiful Kiyoshi began to question his memory. Is it really the Moon Lighting beast mentioned in the book.

But Kiyoshi didn't think too long because he saw Yuki's condition worsening and ran to him. Yuki's wounds are still bleeding and if this continued he will die because of blood loss.

He looked around to see if there was something he could use to stop bleeding but what could he find in the middle of the forest. With no other option Kiyoshi tore the sleeve of his robe and ran over to the river to dip it. After that he went back to Yuki and began wiping off the blood on his head.

Then he removed the bloody robe from Yuki's body and shocked to see his naked chest covered in blood. He slowly and gently wiped the blood from his body afraid of infecting more pain to him.

He done this till all the dried blood was removed from the skin and now only the still bleeding wounds are left. Looking at those multiple wounds on Yuki's body Kiyoshi suddenly felt anger.

He was angry at the people who hurt Yuki. He felt an urge from who know where to take revenge at every people injured Yuki. Kiyoshi took a deep breadth to calm down his emotions.

He himself was not sure about what is happening to him but looking at Yuki's wounds still bleeding he put this matter at the back of the head.

He really don't know how to take care of a injuries. Even before he transmigrated he never took care of any one not to mention an injured person. He rarely got sick and even then he only need to rest for a day.

He never got any big injuries as he rarely leave his house. His parents died in an accident when he was eight so he moved in with his aunt's family.

Although his aunt's family is not like those cruel relatives mentioned in the books and took care of him well he still didn't feel comfortable with them and moved out after entering high school. His parents had left him huge inheritance so he doesn't have to worry about money.

Now thinking about all this made him feel weird as if he was remembering scenes from a movie and not something that had happened to him. Although he was thinking about all these things his hands hadn't stoped from pressing at the wound on Yuki's head.

Kiyoshi felt very useless right now. He didn't know how to save Yuki. All he can do was press down the wound but he know it is no use as there are still many that are bleeding.

When he the busy with Yuki the long forgotten Moon Lighting beast was looking at his every action. At first it tried to use its pitiful gaze to get his attention but too bad it was totally ignored.

Looking at Kiyoshi whose whole attention was only at Yuki and knowing that it needs to fight for attention it stood up from its original spot and went to Kiyoshi. It first looked at Kiyoshi's anxious face and then at his hand which was pressing at Yuki's wound with a thoughtful expression and suddenly its gaze brightened.

It ran back to the crumbles left behind the statue and began digging. Hearing the noise behind him Kiyoshi turned his head only to saw the over sized kitten digging the ground like a dog. As he was wondering if there was something wrong with the beast's mind he saw it stop digging and taking out something from the ground.

As he took a closer look he found that it was book. The beast took that book in its mouth and ran towards him. Then it carefully placed the book before him and sat before him wagging its two tails.

Looking at the book covered in dirt and the huge beast sitting before him wagging its tail Kiyoshi felt speechless. But seeing the beast looking at him eagerly like waiting to be praised Kiyoshi with no other choice pat its body as he can't reach its head even if he jump but who wound have known that the beast lay on its four legs before him.

Kiyoshi stiffly patted its head and opened the book. Unlike the book's cover the pages inside are dirt free and the letter are easy to understand even though it was not the language he was familiar with.

He saw the title at the first page 'THE MAGICS OF FLORAL RACE' and was suddenly enlightened. No wonder he can understand the language. Its basically the native language of floral people and as he was one of them he can easily understand it.

The floral race is said to be most powerful in magic and they can even bring the dead back. It is one of the reason for them to become extinct as all the other god races hunted them down for their miraculous power.

As Kiyoshi thought about this he felt somewhat complicated. In the book DARK SOUL the floral race had long became extinct and thus there was no mention of them anywhere except one time but now knowing that he himself was one he don't know how to feel but seeing that there is a way to help Yuki he immediately began to search the book for any healing magic he can use.

But soon he was depressed. All the magic's in the book required him to know at least basics of the floral magic but the him who had never learnt anything can only feel that fate is cruel. Its not a problem for him to start learning now but before he can master even one spell Yuki would have gone to meet his maker.

But he felt he can't give up. There must be something or anything that must be useful to him. As Kiyoshi browsed though the pages his eyes finally caught something. It is a innate healing technique that every member of the floral race had.

After he read the content Kiyoshi's face became red. He immediately closed the book and took the deep breadth. He felt the contents written are mainly for wives to seduce their husbands.

What feeling magic though body.....

What transferring magic though mouth.......

Is this really floral race and not pervert race.......

As much as Kiyoshi wanted to curse at this 'technique' he must sadly accept the fact that he got no other choice. But still Kiyoshi felt reluctant to lose his first kiss to someone he don't love and on top of it to a man but looking at Yuki whose face became paler than before he came to an decision.

He removed the upper layer of his robe so that his waist above was naked. Although the book said to use this 'technique' without any cloths he felt like his little heart can't handle it.

He went near Yuki and slowly laid above him so that both their naked upper body was touching. Looking at this handsome face for the second time and feeling heat from their skin contact his face turned so red that blood can be squeezed out but with a determined expression he slowly leaned down.

The moment his lips touched Yuki's he unexpectedly felt happiness from the bottom of his heart like he found something that was long lost. This sudden feeling made him pull back.

But seeing that nothing his wrong with him except his crazily beating heart he again leaned down but this time he did not pull back and slowly pried opened Yuki's mouth and entered his tongue. He clumsily made his tongue tangle with Yuki's and began to transfer his magic according to the instructions given in the book.

At first nothing happened but after sometime he can feel a strange feeling in his forehead to be exact the feeling came from the leaf symbol between his eyebrows. He opened his eyes which he closed who knows when and saw the wound on Yuki's head healing at a speed that can be seen with naked eyes. He again closed his eyes because looking at the stunning face of Yuki this close makes him feel embarrassed.

After he felt like enough time had passed for Yuki's wound to heal he opened his eyes and planned to get up from this embarrassing position. But he only got up half way before he was pulled down and was back in the same position. He even felt a hand around his waist locking him on place.

Kiyoshi who was shocked silly slowly looked up only to saw a pair of red eyes looking back at him. Now there is only one thought in his mind

Fuck I am dead