COMFORT || J.JK

بواسطة golden_usagi17

"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "... المزيد

-- INTRODUCTION --
-- 01 --
-- 02 --
-- 03 --
-- 04 --
-- 05 --
-- 06 --
-- 07 --
-- 08 --
-- 09 --
-- 10 --
-- 11 --
-- 12 --
-- 13 --
-- 14 --
-- 15 --
-- 17 --
-- 18 --
-- 19 --
-- 20 --
Secret Chapter

-- 16 --

13.9K 492 123
بواسطة golden_usagi17

👉 COMFORT👈
-- 16 --

Jungkook's gaze followed your physique as you walk around the warehouse talking to Kae about the crafts and materials you needed. He's eyes were twinkling, forming crescents as he squinted at your finesse action. He was too engrossed to what he was doing that he didn't notice your body's already walking towards him with a confused expression on your face. There you are standing infront of an amused maknae who has his lips already formed in a huge smile.

"Uhm, Jungkook?" You questioned, your fingers snapping infront of his dazing figure. He immediately snapped back to reality seeing you up close to him already.

"No—Noona..." He bit his lips, his hand being placed at the back of his head as he scratch his nape. A bright tint of pink shades the apple of his cheeks. You thought he was being cute and you couldn't help but to giggle at his shyness. Sometimes he's bold, but most of the time; he's shy.

"I was asking you what you'd prefer as a background on your photoshoot next week." You told him. Your hand pointing at the different stage designs plastered on the preference board at your back. You gave him a warm smile once seeing his suddenly tensed shoulders. He piped an awkward "Oh..." before scanning the designs attached to the wall board.

He breathed heavely, scanning the preferences. None of the overly flashy designs allured him. He wasn't interested at any designs. "Uhm... Noona?" He turned his head at you.

"Mm?" You gestured him go and ask as you patiently waited for his decision. Seeing his face a bit troubled made you ask yourself why does he look like he's having a hard time by just choosing a stage design. But then again you remembered; he is Jeon Jungkook, the most meticulous and perfectionist member of BTS.

"Nothing catches my interest." He admitted, a pout slowly forming on his lips. "The designs are all so cool, flashy and sexy. . . I wanted a cozy concept. Something soft yet attractive. An eye catcher despite it's simple design."

"Sounds like you." You unintentionally mumbled causing the both of you to buldge out your eyes. It did sound like Jungkook tho. Something simple yet attractive. That's definitely him. You smiled and tapped his shoulders before nodding your head. "Of course, Jungkook. I'll just make a personalized design for you, okay? All you have to do is tell me what color."

Jungkook stared at you long enough, his shooketh eyes blinking as if he saw something new to him. It took him long enough before he could nod his head, finally understanding what you just told him. "I want crème colours, noona."

You nodded about to walk away when you heard him mumble something, making you stop on your track. "I missed you, Y/N."

Your back's muscles tensed as you suddenly felt him nearing your physique. His forehead was felt on top of your left shoulder as you felt how his chest beats furiously behind your back. He's hands weren't touching you as if he's afraid to do so because he doesn't know if he's even allowed to touch you. However, his warmth was enough to tell you that he was sincere about what he's saying. And that's it. It makes you more confused than you're already are. What was he talking about? Isn't he back with Sana? Why does he miss me? Wasn't he ignoring me? You had too many questions inside your head right now, but the only thing that's clear is the fact that he's hurting too. You know he was. Because you felt tears wetting your sleeves.

"I couldn't remember when was the last time you smiled at me like you did just now. I couldn't remember when was the last time you talked to me without being tensed. I couldn't remember when was the last time we talked normally." He cried, his fist balling up as he rested his fist on your waist, still preventing himself from back hugging you. He was afraid that he'd he lulled into your scent again and wouldn't be able to control himself. "Y/N, why are you doing this? You're always running away, you're always ignoring me, you're always trying to take away my comfort. My home... Please stop, stop running away from me. I wouldn't want to harm you, please let me inside your heart, let me know your concerns and aches. Maybe, maybe I could try to understand you so you wouldn't be alone in this."

"Jungkook wha—" you tried speaking, but as soon as you opened your mouth Jimin was already there with his eyes wide open.

"Omg! Kookie what happened to you?! Who made you cry?" He ran towards Jungkook, not being aware of the situation, he leaned his face to the maknae as he wipe his tears away and patted Jungkook like a kid. "Shh... What happen, Jungkookie?"

Being a hoe he is, he didn't notice that you were there. Obviously because his obsession with Jungkook over took him. Too bad Jungkook isn't interested in being part of his JiKook mania. Jimin kept asking his dongsaeng while Jungkook was just glaring at him. He missed the chance to talk to you. He knew that, once Jimin came his chance to talk to you will falter. Besides, you're already being called by Kae as she gestured you about the crafts she readied.

If possible, Jungkook's glare to Jimin was more burning with annoyance and hate.

"Why, Jungkook? What's wrong? Why are you looking at me like that?" Jimin asked.

Jungkook seethed and heaved a frustrated sigh. "You ruined it!"

With that, he left his hyung dumbfounded and confuse of what was happening. Jimin was left with utter shock evident on his face. He was sure that he's unaware of what was revolving around him. He was innocent, he didn't know what was wrong or what he did... With a frown and a heavy heart, he pouted his lips as he walked towards the maknae who already left. "What did I even do?!"

××

It was a sunny Tuesday morning, the bright sun shone through the thick glass doors of the crowded mall as music blared everywhere inside the maze of busy people walking around the marbled hard floor. A heavy pant escaped from the youngest member of BTS as he held the cup of frappuccino on one of his hands carefully while his other hand started placing the black fabric of face mask against his mouth, just enough so that some people might not recognise him as he stalks towards one person in particular who's very familiar to him... His noona.

A.k.a YOU.

You were busy looking at art supplies inside a store wherein all of your attention was anywhere but the man who's clad in a black hoodie and a face mask attached on his mouth with his eagles eye scanning your every movement. You were too fazed at picking supplies you weren't even aware how Jungkook ran his eyes on your outfit, his face scrunching in distaste. Not because you don't look good on it, but because you look so hot wearing a pair of high waisted ripped jeans stopping right before your ankles and an off shoulder crisp white top tucked in under your pants. The exposure of your skin and how your outfit hugged your curves made Jungkook pout. He doesn't like any other man staring at you and seeing you this attractive in the midst of a heated summer.

"Damn, that girl looks hot." His ears perked up as he heard a man behind you whispering to his friend. His blood already boiling at what he heard. But as if those other eyes scanning you in a dirty way wanted to add up fuel to the burning fire inside Jungkook another man commented; "Must be good to have her on bed."

That was it.

Jungkook walked pass those perverted men about to walk beside you when your phone suddenly rang. He was behind you letting him see the caller's ID which was one of his hyungs who happen to be Taehyung. His stomach churned, he suddenly felt irritated seeing his hyung's name popping on your screen. And he had to walk away from you as he heard you tapping the answer button and the first thing that he heard was his hyungs hysteric voice screaming; "Y/N! IS JUNGKOOK WITH YOU?!"

You have to remove your phone away from your ears just to frown at Taehyung's voice hollering through your hearing buds. You mumbled him a stern "No!" before immediately ending the call, still annoyed by his loudness. And just after that you turned your way to the counter, a sight of a man clad in an all black outfit caught your attention. For a moment you thought it was Jungkook, but then again. . . He can't be anywhere around the mall, specially a very busy mall. With a sigh, you walked away and started paying for your supplies

On the other hand, Jungkook tried his best to walk differently in a way Jeon Jungkook wouldn't walk when he felt your gaze piercing at his back. He was internally praying for you to not notice him. And once he relaxed, he turned towards the direction where you're standing a few moments ago only to find you nowhere to be seen anymore. He panicked. He couldn't find you anywhere and so he ran through aisle to aisle again just to have a glimpse of your silhouette on the crowded hypermarket. And when he finally found you, he had to curse to himself once he saw himself falling on a line towards a counter. He wasn't holding anything, he wasn't going to buy anything. . . But what brought him to the counter was because he's following you.

With a loud groan, he took the nearest object on one or the racks before the counter without even looking at the item itself. He was too engrossed in looking at your back while you're having your things being punched on the counter. He was regretting why he even followed you here in the first place. He even reminisced how he end up following you a few minutes ago...
He was drinking Frappuccino with Taehyung inside a café when he saw you walking through the café's glass wall. You were jogging your way towards the hypermarket only clad in that thin clothing that definately lacks fabric to hide your skin for his perspective. And on top of that he felt danger as his heart hammered inside his chest once he saw an ahjussi following you as the said man's red shot pair of eyes follows your figure with hunger evident on his face. A filthy smirk playing on his lips.

Jungkook had to save you. He needs to know you're going home safe. And so as Taehyung told him that he's going to the comfort room, Jungkook immediately stood up, running towards your direction as he watched the drunken looking man and you walking inside the market.

And so... That brought him infront of a cashier girl right now who stares at him with bright blush and shock evident on her wide eyes. He didn't know what was wrong with the girl, she doesn't look like an army herself because she could've been screaming now if she knew that it was Jeon Jungkook of BTS standing infront of her. But the expression on her face show's rather amusement and discomfort as she stuttered looking at Jungkook's eyes and the item he has in hand to pay. "Sir, are you sure this is what you're buying?"

Her questions sounded distinct in Jungkook's ears. And so he tried meeting with her gaze for a second and slowly running his eyes down to his hands which hold the dearest ‘item’ he had in hand. His eyes bulging out only to see the pink bottle of ‘Feminine Wash’ on his hands. For a moment he thought the bottle was mocking him. The lady in the counter cleared her throat. Before he could even deny. "Uhm, I mean, is that all, sir? Do you have an advantage card?"

Jungkook shook his head. He took a bill from his pocket and his already crimson red face darted away from the item and had his eyes searching for you again only to find you exiting the store now. He was at the sudden urge of panick again. He immediately gave the money to the counter lady and told her; "You can keep the change, and also... That thing, keep it. Bye!"

He dashed away and run towards you again not giving a damn about the girl in the counter having her cheeks tinted red from embarrassment and utter shock. A handsome man just gave her a feminine wash and also told her to keep the change. Did he even know that the bill he gave was too much to be kept? Did he even thought that it's weird to give a girl a hygienic supplements? "What an odd man." The girl breathed.

Welp! Things that Jeon Jungkook do for you.

××

The dark sidewalk was cold and quiet. No sounds nor chatters could be heard as the only source of sound was the cool breeze gushing and the trees dancing along the wind. As much as it was sunny during the day, tonight was as cold. Only the tranquility eating up the atmosphere at the empty sidewalk. Or so you thought. . .

Too busy checking your emails on your phone, you didn't notice a man's silhouette following you till the dark side of the streets. He carefully walked behind you, his steps inaudible for you to hear as the smirk on his lips widen after realising that he have lost ‘him’. He thought; my lucky night.

Slowly, the man fasten his steps making you notice how his own shadow on the ground nearing behind yours. Your eyes were widened in utter shock as you stood there frozen, not even knowing why you suddenly felt in danger as cold sweat of beads dripped down from your forehead. The man behind you released mischievous giggles as he stops on his tracks too. You felt afraid, the way he walked in a slow manner towards your physique was taunting. He walked like a beast aiming for a prey.

"Who—who are you!?" You stuttered as you finally took few steps away from the shadows.

The man behind you chuckled at your tensed behaviour. And as if you're body was being controlled, you halted. You felt stiff and unable to walk. The way how he pierced his eyes behind your back was horrifying you and you were only to prove it right once you felt a rough hand placed at the blades of your shoulders. A pungent odor of alcohol invading your nostrils as a deep voice of a drunken man slurred right before your ear. "Hey there, Kitty? Wanna play with me?"

His words were enough to make your face pale and your legs to wobble as a stroke of shiver run down your spine. The feeling you have right now was inexplicable. Different kinds of scenarios run inside your brain, scary and frightening ideas in just a matter of few seconds, and all of them heading to getting raped by a maniac. You felt like crying, you felt disgusted, you felt like running away. But you couldn't. Why can't you? No one will save you. The street was too dark, the mall was kilometres away from you now, the man's grip on your shoulders were painful and strong. It was useless to wriggle away from him if he's this strong. He's a man with drunken desires. He held strong desires within him which only made you more anxious.

"P–Please le-let me go..." You piped, your voice becoming inaudible every second and word that past through your mouth. You shuddered as you choked in your last word.

Once again you heard his malicious laughter echoing through your ears. And it wasn't even long enough when you felt a wet tongue flicking inside your earlobe. You shrieked at that, tears were already streaming down your cheeks. The materials you bought was dropped on the ground with a tud — you and your weak limbs not being able to hold it anymore. And as you thought that what he did was already scary, you found yourself being spun around. A face of an old man with bearded face and a blood shot eyes stares at you with gleaming enjoyment on his eyes. He grinned, showing his yellowish set of teeth. His hands were already caressing your back to your bum while his face was getting near yours... You're so vulnerable and mortified now.

"Please, stop..."

Meanwhile...

Jungkook panted so hard, checking his sides time to time to find your silhouette. His eyes darting at his wrist watch and back to the aisles inside the mall. His watch reads 9:34 pm which means; the mall will be closing soon. "So where are you, Y/N?"

Back to you, the man licked your neck, the smell of his bad breath staining your flawless soft skin. Your face was scrunched in disgust. You could've push him away or just kick him off you, but the sight of the stainless knife he holds tightly on his left hand was refraining you to do so. ‘Someone please, help me!’ you internally screamed as your tears continued to roll down your cheeks.

And as if your prayers were heard. A loud groan echoed on your ear as smacking and cracking sounds erupted on the dark street. Your eyes poured more tears as you lightly opened them, a man clad in black hoodie was sitting on top of the drunken pervert lying lifeless and beaten on the ground as the man sitting on his stomach continued punching him. Hate was radiating from him. He was furious and rabid. And that's when you finally realized after adjusting your eyes to the immense darkness. . . It was Jungkook, your savior punching the man who molested you.

"Jungkook... You need to—stop." You weakly told him as your voice shook.

Jungkook listened to you, his head was hanging low as he walked towards you leaving the man lying on the cold ground. His hand abruptly grabbed the materials you bought on the ground and took your wrist dragging you away from the empty street. Your heart was beating rapidly. The expression on Jungkook's face was unreadable it makes you wonder what he's been thinking.

You wanted to ask, but you didn't. It's like it's better that way... You don't want him to ask anything about what happened to you too. And with that you let it be. Just holding onto his warm hands tightly as if you needed it to live. The silence between the two of you wasn't as awkward as you thought, because at that moment it's only comfort that you felt. Being beside each other, as long as his presence let's you know that he's there to accompany you, as long as he's warmth was enveloping you... You wouldn't think of anything else anymore but him.

"Y/N. Let's talk." He muttered, voice stern and clear.

You bit your lips as you squeezed his hand. "About what?"

"About us."

--

A/N: i mith you guyssueee! Me is tired at school! Imma go do drafts for chapter 17 now bye!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

442 81 18
"Seoyoon?" You turn to look at his nervous form. You gently reach his hands and intertwine with yours. You smile at him reassuringly. "You okay? You...
531 41 29
"Oh yeah, then what's your name, hot shot?" he questioned as he grabbed my wrist, once again, to pull me closer to him. ... "Jeon.. Jeongguk.. my na...
springday. بواسطة syl.

قصص الهواة

1.5K 147 20
[COMPLETED] I smiled at Hoseok. He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Jungkook started to catch up. When he saw us he stopped...
7.5K 269 4
"You're cute," Jungkook stated. Jimin's cheeks were practically on fire at that moment. Jungkook had called him cute 3 times now. "Stop saying that...