Miracles And Magic

De _purplexed_

Miracles and Magic tells the story of different variety of characters through the protogonist, Izza Khalid... Mais

1.
|Prologue
|He's back
|Long day
|Zee it is
|Your Nightmare
|Barbie doll
|The lucifer
|Begin again
|Bad sister
|Grey eyes
|Sapphire
|Worthless
|Girls day out
|Room 102
|Time machine
|He's too late
|Hide & Seek
|Confessed
|Sherlock and Watson
|Would be you.
|My blue
|Princess and unicorn
| X the bully
|My charming
|Prince Eric & Urusula
|I'm okay
|Sixth sense
| Let him go
| Beach day
|Starry nights
|Broken hearts
| Match day
|Five stages
|Memories
|Fade Away
|Past & Peace
|Grumpy bear
|Rapid Fire
|Comedian Ahsan
|His life
|Roses and Thorns
|Happy tears
|Epilogue
Authors note

|The Jerk

970 93 9
De _purplexed_

Five years.

I have played football for the last five years, but that was in an all girls school. Now I am on a new chapter, new beginnings, new friends, and most importantly a new football team. But the boys I'm going to play with are not ordinary. These people are literally like models. They have these abs, muscles, perfect jawlines and cute smiles that can make any girl go crazy. The bleachers are filled with girls just dying to get their attention.

"Okay guys, I have a meeting to attend so your captain will give you the orders as to what you should do today, okay ?" Coach said.

As soon as he said the word "Captain" everybody started cursing under their breath. I thought maybe the captain was a tough guy. Coach left and some players got back to their training, but three of them stood back.

"Hey Izza" A tall guy among them, with jet black hair and black eyes acknowledged me. I realised he was the only one who was the tallest with approximately six feet high. I had to crane my neck to see his face, okay I'm not that short since my height is 5'5. And this tall guy was flashing me a hundred watt smile.

"Hey" I said smiling back. I was not good at making friends, but I want to make it different this time.

"So what brings you here ? Since most of you girls go for cheerleading and all". And that wasn't what I really wanted to hear. So I gave him my best menancing look and hissed,

"Guess what Einstein ?, I'm different." He was suppose to get hurt by my outburst but all he did was put a hand on his chest saying dramatically,

"I like people who are different" he was exaggerating, and I smirked when he got a nice kick from an Asian guy who was one among them. The Asian guy was handsome as well, with black eyes and messy black hair. The thing which made him different from the others was that his skin was extremely white and his eyes were in different shape.

After staring at him for two minutes I look at the idiot and smirked, he deserved that kick. Rolling my eyes at his behavior I asked,

"Aren't you a prince charming ?", It was sarcasm and anybody would realised that but this Idiot clearly didn't get the memo.

"Oh for the love of Almighty ! She called me a Prince charming ! my lady where do I take you ?" He said, smirking and coming closer towards me, which I didn't like at all.

"Stop it Anderson", the Asian guy said, annoyed because they were trying to make conversation with me but this guy was making it really difficult. Now I find the whole thing funny. Pushing him away the Asian guy spoke,

"Hey I'm Seth, and that is Justin, the one you called Prince Charming, and you really shouldn't have, cause he will be talking all day about this".

"Wait a minute. He is not Seth. His name is really is 'Setharaki chan' but we call him Seth. And no I'm not Justin Bieber, I am just 'Justin Anderson' okay ? I'm more than Justin Bieber" Justin said with a smirk on his face and Man ! this guy was seriously nuts.

"Really Setharaki Chan ?" I asked Seth, amused.

"No..." and then he turned around and once again kicked nicely on his butt which led Justin fell down on the ground saying "Holy sh**"

"I am Seth rogers. I'm a Korean but I was born and brought up in Bloomwoods. But this freaking friend of mine likes to introduce me that way since he says which I quote 'Koreans are Chinese'. And as you know, Chinese people have 'Chan' as their last name so he calls me that way".

Justin was standing up by now, he didn't look like he was in pain at all. He had that stupid goofy smile still on his face and was grinning at me widely. Charming, that would suit him perfectly since I hate the - always smiling ones. They have the life the perfect way, the sunshine people.

"So what about you ?" I asked the third one who was quietly standing and enjoying everything. Now when I look at him, I see his shiny blonde hair and I bet they were the softest and the silky ones. His eyes were bright blue like the sky. When I acknowledged him, he gave me his soft smile and I wouldn't deny that his smile gave me chills.

"I am Daniel Cooper. You can call me Dan. I am a native over here. And yeah, I have these amazing best friends with me to hang out". Then he laughed and his laugh was mesmerizing. Daniel Cooper was hot. His blond hair was shining under the sun and those sky blue eyes were twinkling. He was staring at me through out our talk and I was able to feel it. But once when I look at him, he would quickly avert his eyes and smile.

"So are you guys juniors ?" I asked looking away from Daniel.

"Yup we are and hey remember our captain is a senior so-" But Seth was cut off. We heard someone talking or rather, barking.

"Hey ! Come over here right now" somebody was roaring. All of us flinched and at the sudden alarm Dan took my hand and started running towards the Captain with Seth and Justin following us. I didn't know why, but I felt Dan's hands were warm. Maybe its because it was my first time holding hands with a boy.

"Now line up all of you !" the Captain yelled again, He seemed to be pretty tough. But I couldn't see him because I was in the second line and tall guys were standing in front of me.

"Pssst" I heard Seth calling. I turned to look at him.

"No don't look. Look straight" and I swiftly looked straight.

"Look. Our captain is pretty tough these days. He gets angry really easily, Okay ? So do whatever he says, just don't talk back or anything" I nodded my head quickly so as to not get caught.

"Okay you five, do a 100 push ups. Now go !" and five of them went with the Captain's order. I felt sorry for them, like sixty push ups is fine but a fourty more ? That's insane.

"Now four of you do some defending practice. You guys are so weak. Go".

The four of them jogged away with their heads kept low. Embrassing your team mates in front of everyone, that's not cool. Now I'm hating this Captain but deep inside I have this tiny bit of fear too. We moved forward and each step I took, fear was increasing. Taking a deep breath, I finally looked up.

At last I saw him, the Captain.

I don't know why but I felt a sudden cold breeze around me which swam through my soul and I shivered. He had dark brown hair falling over his forehead and covered those eyes. He had the perfect jawline and I thought God would've worked hard over his jaws for a long time. He had dimples and as he spoke, they showed off. He lifts his fingers and brushed his hair away and that's when I saw those eyes. He had green eyes, Dark emerald green eyes. When you looked into them, it was like looking into a dense green forest with no way out.

He wasn't sparing a glance at me, he didn't introduce himself and when I was a Captain I used to introduce myself to everyone. That was the protocol. But this attitude of him, as he thinks that an introduction wasn't necessary and that I should already know him was making me hate him to the core. He was screaming in arrogance and yes he was a Jerk.

"Okay ! You people will run the ground a 120 times. Go on. Do it !"and then he just left with that angry, alpha male look. That's when thunder struck my body as I realised what he just said.

"What the Disneyland ? 120 times ? I used to do only 60. This is not fair !" I whined.

"Welcome to the new world" Dan said pushing me forwards.

"Disneyland ? Seriously ?, You don't swear princess ?" Justin asked and I realised he would call me that from today onwards.

"Nope and if you are going to ask 'why ?' I believe its uncultured and mom says it's like we are letting out our frustrations through these word and it's unkind" I said, jogging beside them and they all laughed at my theory. Its not about mom, I had hated curse words more than anything.

As we finished the first round, I saw the Captain was sitting on the bleachers and looking at some sort of journal. I noticed his eyes had black bags under them. As I continued gazing at him, maybe he sensed it because right then he looked up from his journal and his eyes met mine. His stare hardened and that look was very scary. His dramatic glare could shut up even a crying baby. I quickly looked down and continued jogging. This guy seems to have a totally different story.

"Hey guys what's Cap's name ?" I asked the three of them.

"You don't know ?" Seth asked.

"No. That's why I'm asking you beach ball !". Beach ball another made up curse word for "bitch face".

"Okay. His name is Zeeshan Harris"

"Did something happen ?" I asked taking a bottle of water and drinking while running.

"Yeah. I see he is weak, and he seems to be in some hangover or something. I heard he broke up with his girlfriend. What was her name ?" Seth asked.

"Jeanie, no Juju" Justin tried to recall.

"No idiots. Its Jennifer and trust me he cannot be in a hangover. He was just fooling around with her. He didn't take it seriously and if anyone has a problem with it, it will be Jenny" Dan said rubbing his forehead and for sure I have seen his pissed off face he cast my way when I asked his name but I ignored.

"Yeah whatever" I just nodded and continued running in the front with the boys behind me. That means Zedd was Zeeshan. But why was he mad ? And can we date a non muslim ?

As I was running, lost in my thoughts, I tripped on a stone, fell down and my glasses were thrown away. Still on the ground, I was searching for my glasses. I couldn't see much and everything was blurry. I usually wore lens but today mine got expired and coach had said it was okay, only for today. I always told my dad I wanted to get an eye surgery so it would be easy and I didn't need to always remind him after the expiry date, but he never had time. Dad usually gets annoyed year by year when I ask him for my contact lens.

But then someone grabbed my shoulders roughly and stood me up. It really did hurt and now I had a tint of fear.

"What the hell are you doing ?" The voice hissed. I wasn't able to get a clear picture of him.

"I can't understand why coach took you in. Don't you have the basic knowledge that in football you are not suppose to wear glasses ?" He was humiliating me, and that too infront of everyone. I clenched my fist as I stood patiently and listened to him.

"This is football. You'll fall, trip and get hurt. You can't keep searching for your goddamn glasses all the time. Am I clear ?"

I nodded my head and this guy walked away. Someone puts glasses on my eyes and in the process his fingers brushed my face. Opening my dark blue orbs I was met by a pair of sky blue eyes. It was Dan and he was smiling softly at me. I turned to look at the person who shouted and embarassed me. And obviously, it was Zeeshan.

"Are you gonna cry ? Look he's just gone nuts" Seth asked looking at me and scratching the back of his neck.

"I don't cry" I said, continuing my run and released the breath I was holding in.

"My princess is strong" Justin said from behind. We ran with the cold breeze hitting our sweaty bodies. Winter will get over soon now and I had the first name on my hate list now.

Zeeshan Harris the Jerk.

••••••••

"So how was your first day ? Did you make any friends ?"

"Yeah it was okay. Yup I did" I said and Yussa smiled.

I got home by bus and I was so relieved after taking a shower because I had just ran 120 laps. Everyday before I slept, Yussa would come to my room and talk about whatever happened to her on that day. I used to listen for the first ten minutes maximum, then I'd kick her out. She would ask me about mine too, but I don't share much.

"Okay so I'm heading to Yousi's room, sure you don't want to share what happened today ?"

"No Yussa. I'll be very happy if you would just leave !" She smiled sadly and then reached for the door, but suddenly, she turned back and asked very slowly.

"You'll be happy when I leave, even if its forever ?"

Before I could answer she shuts the door. I know I have done her wrong, Yussa was just trying to help me but why does she keep trying ? She clearly knows it's of no use. Because I bottle up everything. All of my family is there for me. But I never open up and I never let out my feelings.

I feel like I am useless. I stand out from my siblings. They are all very good looking and they are what society wants them to be and I'm not. I'm an ugly girl who wants to become football player. The dreamcatcher on my windowsill chimed in the wind and it brought me out of my thoughts. I climbed on my bed and tried to get some sleep, ready to face my nightmares once again.

____________________

Greetings ladies,

Pretty please vote and comment. It means alot. It wouldn't even cost you a sec.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

186 0 19
This is a tale Of two people Lost in the skies As they trace back the missing pieces To the mysterious past, Or going forward to the unknown future W...
544 69 37
Be careful what you wish for. A boy and his friends wanted more. More adventure, more excitement, more interesting moments and events in their lives...
560K 40.9K 49
[A Muslim's Love Story] "Just one second. Just one slight mistake of looking back again, was enough to have me thunderstruck. Awed. Those are not an...
21 2 16
She was meant to shackle the Magical World... As the world falls apart Fairouza learns that she must compromise with a world unwilling to compromise...