A Priest's Deadly Obsession

By cardia14

For his whole life James wanted nothing more than to become a humble Priest, devoted completely to God and se... More

Chapter 1 - A Struck Nerve
Chapter 2 - The Battle Within
Chapter 3 - A New Interest
Chapter 4 - Unraveling Emotions
Chapter 5 - Confessions
Chapter 6 - Ceremony
Chapter 7 - Party Gone Wrong
Chapter 8 - Kiss
Chapter 9 - The Mortal Sin of Two Men
Chapter 10 - Making the Team
Chapter 11 - For Her Sake
Chapter 12 - Preview To A Kiss
Chapter 13 - The Chapels Office
Chapter 14 - Sleepover
Chapter 15 - Storage Room
Chapter 16 - A First Experience
Chapter 17 - Love Between Siblings
Chapter 18 - Harassment
Chapter 19 - Princess
Chapter 20 - Unexpected Visit
Chapter 21-Prom Night
Chapter 23 - Abduction
Chapter 24 - Inside The Belly Of The Beast
Chapter 25 - A Wolf's Smile
Chapter 26 - Vigil
Chapter 27 - Suspicions Arise
Chapter 28 - Hate
Chapter 29 - Don't Scream
Chapter 30 - Count On You
Chapter 31 - Get Used To It
Chapter 32 - Falling Apart
Chapter 33 - Anxiety
Chapter 34 - Her Chains
Chapter 35 - James POV
Chapter 36 - Cherry Pie
Chapter 37 - Death is Not Always Easy
Chapter 38 - In His Lovers Arms
Chapter 39 - Fragile Hearts
Chapter 40- When the Demon Slips Inside
Chapter 41 - Letting Go
Chapter 42 - It Means Nothing
Chapter 43 - Comfort & Trust
Chapter 44 - A Priest To Question
Chapter 45 - A Proposal
Chapter 46 - Chase After Him
Chapter 47 - Unspoken Agreement
Chapter 48 - Before God
Chapter 49 - Her Sacred Purpose
Chapter 50 - A Haunting Sight
Chapter 51 - Pink Lines
Chapter 52 - Beyond The Yard
Chapter 53 - Loud Noises
Chapter 54 - The Last Entry
Chapter 55 - Wanted
Chapter 56 - A Demon's Disguise
Chapter 57 - Run Off
Chapter 58 - Cold & Empty
Chapter 59 - She Is At Fault
Chapter 60 - Girl Defiled
Chapter 61 - Her Last Known Location
Chapter 62 - Gun Shot
Chapter 63 - South
Chapter 64 - Tumble
Chapter 65 - To Trade Eternity In Hell
Chapter 66 - Tensions
Chapter 67 - Freed
Chapter 68 - Forward
Chapter 69 - End
Writers Note

Chapter 22 - Break Away

5.8K 176 40
By cardia14

* ** Please note after this chapter the story goes through it's turning point of all the events leading up to this moment for Elizabeth and James.
- Enjoy and happy reading! ***

Rohan had no objection for Zach to stay the night with Elizabeth after prom.

He quickly went to bed after the two teens headed up to her room, Elizabeth gave him some pajamas to wear.

"Are you going to take a shower?" Elizabeth asked, taking out the pins in her hair.

"Yeah, I'm incredibly sweaty from all the dancing," Zach laughed. He pulled off his tie and began to unbutton his shirt. Elizabeth quickly looked away and stared at herself in the vanity mirror. She took out a brush and began brushing out the knots.

Zach walked up behind her, his finger pushed back some strands of hair on her neck. "You...want to come join me?"

Elizabeth nearly dropped her brush. "Uh...thats-"

Zach giggled, "You're so cute," he took hold of her shoulders to lift her off the chair. "Come."

He took her hand and led her into the en-suite bathroom. Elizabeth did not move her eyes from her lover.

She was not scared.

She trusted him completely.

The only thing on her mind was how much she loved and cherished him.

Zach turned on the shower, the bathroom began to steam a little from the hot water. Brushing his thumb on her cheek he whispered, "Wait here."

He went back into her bedroom and before long he came back holding some clothes and a candle.

"I know you'll be too shy about it so we'll only use this one candle and not the lights," he said as he gave her a warm smile.

"...that does make me feel a bit better," Her hands found the remaining buttons on his shirt. She began undoing them one by one, Zach brushed her hair off her shoulders and found the zipper of her dress, slowly lowering it down all the way.

As Elizabeth helped him out of his shirt, Zach followed by pulling down her dress.

Their eyes stayed on each other.

Zach finished off by undoing his belt and pants. However he left his boxers on, softly praying that he would not get an erection although fighting his natural urges.

Elizabeth stayed in her dressy bra and underwear, it was a lot more fancier than her regular cotton panties.

They walked into the shower stall and let the water pour down their heads and backs.

After what seemed like an eternity, Zach's smile widened causing Elizabeth to giggle before they burst out laughing.

"You're so weird," she muttered, running both hands down his chest.

"I know, but that's why you like me."

Her hands traced his torso, feeling it raise and fall from his deep breathing. The room was hot from the hot water, causing the shower door to steam up.

"I can't deny that."

Elizabeth leaned forward just enough for Zach to meet her into a kiss. Their warm wet bodies pressed up against each other. His hands touched all around her back and fell to her hips.

Somehow, wet lips tasted better.

After their shower, they climbed into bed facing each other. Zach had Elizabeth's legs wrapped around him cradling her, for some reason he felt beyond his physical wants to be with her intimately. He cherished these close moments with her, the ones where they did not do anything except be next to one another.

In his heart he felt nothing but peace and happiness. Something that not even the most expensive thing his parents ever bought him could have given him; not the other girls he had slept with nor the high's he had gotten with his friends.

Just laying with her, his world felt right and whole.

"Liz?"

She was dozing off to sleep but her eye lids fluttered open. He wanted so much to tell her all the feelings in his heart but in truth there were no words to truly express them. Instead he kissed her forehead, "Goodnight."

*****************

"Natan," Rohan held out his hand to meet his lawyer at his office."Good to see you,"

"It's been a while my friend,"

Natan sat down and adjusted his collar, his expression however seemed worrisome."Now, I have good news and I have...not so good news."

Rohan knew that he would have to prepare himself for anything at this point.

"The good is that all the evidence you provided me thus far proving that Miss Satti's father is a danger is acceptable. I believe in a family court it will be more than sufficient, especially if we can have her testify against her father."

"Testify? You never mentioned that." Rohan crossed his eyebrows.

"I know. The truth is we won't know if the judge would want to hear from her or not. It's a long process so let's not worry about that now but it is a possibility just keep that in the back of your mind."

"Alright...then what's the bad news?"

Natan took a sip of water before continuing, "I had an associate do some research on the laws in the U.K, apparently his prior offenses does not stop or post pone him from traveling, which means he will most likely be granted-"

"What?!" Rohan jolted. "How can they allow him to travel? He practically mur-"

"Rohan, calm down. We don't have proof that he's left. I'm merely letting you know that as long as he had paid his dues and was not found guilty on his prior offenses, he has every right to travel."

Rohan ran both hands through his hair, his temples were pulsing from frustration.

"In the mean time we have to properly prepare a defense for your niece. It's going to be the only way to protect her and you."

The surgeon leaned back in the comfy leather chair, staring up at the ceiling. "Very well Natan, I'll follow your every word. Just tell me how to keep her safe."

Unbeknown to him, there was another man aside form Elizabeth's father that was planning a sinister trap for the teen.

James lay gripping on to the sheets as Albert ran his fingers through the priests dull white blond hair. Gently he pushed himself further inside James, the warmth of his body resonated on his skin.

Albert leaned into James ear, peppering his fevered skin with light kisses.

He was helplessly in love with this priest. Despite all that he knew, despite being aware that James did not love him back sincerely he could not shake himself from the desire to be with him.

As Albert continued to make love to his mate, he whispered softly "I love you," to which James merely moaned back, lost in the overwhelming pleasure and sensation from having a man as well endowed as Albert thrusting inside him.

Once he was spent both laid on their backs facing up at the ceiling, James kept his eyes closed his naked chest rose and fell as his breathing took a more calm pace.

Albert's eyes gazed all over James' skin, he wanted nothing more than to be one with him. Always.

"James.." Albert voice was but a whisper, still his partner heard it and his eyes peaked at him through half opened lids.

"What is it?"

Albert paused. A whirlwind of emotions tumbled in his gut, he long wanted to burst and now he finally felt the courage to be open and honest.

"I...I'm leaving seminary."
James turned to him, he sat up slightly holding his cheek in his hand. "You no longer want to be a priest?"

Albert couldn't help but smile, " I don't think I am qualified anymore" his eyes dropped to the sheets, "Besides...I was hoping to get a small job and possibly travel."

Much to the young man's surprise, Jame's brushed his cold thin fingers through his temple. His thumb traced Alberts face lovingly in a soothing and accepting manner.

"I'm sure you'll be happier that way Al." James gave him a split second grin.

Albert felt a rush of adrenaline in his body, before he felt spent and tired but now that the person he loved most in the word seemed to approve of his break away from priesthood, the young man felt as free as ever; as though he could accomplish anything he wanted.

"Come with me." The words tumbled out of his mouth excitingly.

James stared deep into his sparkling eyes, so filled with hope and love. He tried to imagine it, tried to put himself in that position of leaving behind the church and staying with him, both men taking a plane to anywhere and starting life anew.

But then he heard a voice, rather a laugh in his head.

He felt a pain in his chest, something inside was burning.

James dropped his hand from Albert, his fingers curled into a fist. All hope was washed away from Albert's eyes.

"I can't." James breathed. "I can't leave this place. Not yet."

He laid back down on the sheets putting his mind to rest, to stop all it's turmoil.

"I want to help you....help you leave everything behind." Albert's voice had a sense of urgency. "We could go anywhere you want, we could start a family. Somewhere far were no one knows who we are or where we come from."

Family.

Anywhere.

Far Away.

Key word played over and over into Jame's mind.

"Family...?" he repeated more to himself than to Albert.

"Yes.."

James turned to Albert, a smile slowly crept on his face.

A smile the young man knew was hiding something beneath it.

"Very well Albert, but I'm going to need you to help me first."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 145 7
Nathan has lived a familiarly normal life, if you call being abandoned on an orphanage front steps as a fifth birthday present, but Nathan was lucky...
Wrong Words By Kate

Teen Fiction

2K 291 54
My sight is a blur from crying and the only thing I see is red. I'm starting to feel sick from all the screaming and the desperate voices for help. T...
49.2K 1.6K 51
James parents was died when he was12,his aunt and uncle adopt him but they never treat him well they made him servant of their house they made him do...
232K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...