The Sacrifice ~ The Vampire D...

By StineSkar

'Book 2' The Vampire Diaries genderbent story. More

Cast
2x01 - The Return
2x02 - Brave New World
2x03 - Bad Moon Rising
2x07 - Masquerade
2x08 - Ross
2x09 - Kaspian
2x10 - The Sacrifice
2x12 - The Descent
2x13 - Daddy Issues
2x14 - Crying Wolf
2x18 - The Last Dance
2x19 - Colette
2x20 - The Last Day
2x21 - The Sun Also Rises
2x22 - As I Lay Dying
Season 3
3x01 - The Birthday
3x02 - The Hybrid
3x03 - The End Of The Affair
3x04 - Disturbing Behavior
3x05 - The Reckoning
3x06 - Smells Like Teen Spirit
3x07 - Ghost World
3x08 - Ordinary People
3x09 - Homecoming
3x10 - The New Deal
3x11 - Our Town
3x12 - The Ties That Bind
3x13 - Bringing Out The Dead
3x14 - Dangerous Liaisons
3x15 - All My Children
3x16 - 1912
3x17 - Break On Through
3x18 - The Murder Of One
3x19 - Heart Of Darkness
3x20 - Do Not Go Gentle
3x21 - Before Sunset
3x22 - The Departed
Book 3

2x11 - By The Light Of The Moon

181 3 0
By StineSkar

Picture of Thea Saltzman

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is in his bedroom with Benny. He looks at the moonstone. "Now that you've got this back, what are you gonna do with it?"

"Right now, it's what is binding the sun and the moon curse. If I can figure out a way to remove the spell from the stone, the stone becomes useless" Benny explains.

"And according to Kasper, Colette becomes vengeful"

"Maybe. If she finds out"

"Benny, can't this wait? Stella is stuck in the tomb with Kasper. We've got to get her out" Eliot tells him.

"Stella wants me to focus on this"

"Don't listen to her. She thinks that she's protecting me, but she's wrong"

"I'm taking Stella's side with this one. We're not gonna let you get used in some creepy sacrifice ritual" Benny takes the moonstone from Eliot's hand.

"What are you guys arguing about?" Jemma arrives.

"We're not arguing about anything" Benny puts the stone in his bag and exchanges a glance with Jemma. "I need a coffee" He gets up and leaves.

Jemma looks at Eliot. "What?" Eliot asks.

"Why are you on some suicide mission?"

"I'm trying to prevent everyone else from getting hurt"

"Oh so, bringing Colette the moonstone so you can get yourself killed is okay?" Jemma shakes her as she leaves.

Eliot waits a beat and takes the moonstone from Benny's bag. He quietly hurries down the stairs. He has his car keys in his hands. Benny is about to head up the stairs and sees him. "Where are you going?"

"Um, to see Stella" Eliot lies.

"You're lying"

"No, I'm not"

"Really? Tell your face"

"Are you serious?" Eliot asks.

Jemma joins them "He took the moonstone"

"How did you...?" Eliot trails off.

"We tested you, and you failed" Benny tells him.

"Colette killed Kasper's entire family just because he crossed her. I can't let that happen"

Benny steps aside to let him leave. Eliot looks mildly confused as he walks down the stairs and opens the door to leave, but an invisible barrier prevents him. He's trapped. He turns around and looks at them "What did you do?"

"It's for the best, Eliot" Benny looks at Jemma. She's smiling. Eliot continues to try to break the barrier, to no avail.

**********

Church Tomb

Stella is talking with Demi, who is standing at the tomb's entrance.

"You trapped him in the house?"

"It's for the best. Trust me. Eliot is on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits. You should be glad the warlock and I are even getting along. I brought you this" Demi gives her a bag "Care package: candles, lanterns and...lunch" She shows her a bottle of blood.

"Give that to me and I'm just gonna have to share it with him" Stella tells her.

Demi looks at Kasper who is standing not too far away "Yeah..."

"You two are surprisingly calm, considering Colette will hunt you down and kill you if you mess with her little plan" Kasper tells them.

"I've been dead before. I got over it" Demi looks at Stella "Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out" Demi promises her.

"Don't worry about me. Just make sure Eliot's safe"

Demi looks at Kasper and leaves with the bottle of blood.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Demi enters the house and joins Eliot in the living room. "You should really lock your door" she waits a beat "Oh, come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity"

"Do you think this is funny?" Eliot asks her.

"Yes Eliot. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to repeatedly save your life" Demi tells him.

"What does Stella say about this?" Eliot asks.

"We had a good laugh" Demi smirks.

"And what did she say about Elinor still being alive?"

Demi sits down next to him on the couch, putting her arm behind his head. "Yeah, that...I didn't tell her"

"Why not?"

"Well A: she can't do anything about it; and B:...what I just said"

Jemma enters the room and sits down with them.

"Where is Benny?" Demi asks her.

"I thought he was meeting you" Jemma tells her.

"No, he's on moonstone duty and I'm on Eliot patrol"

"And who's on Taylor Lockwood and the full moon?" Jemma asks.

"Vampire Barbie asked me if he could handle it, and I said, why not? Figured if he screwed up, she'll bite him and then I'll be rid of two of my problems" Demi smirks.

"Hold on a second. Tonight's a full moon?" Eliot asks.

Demi's phone ring. "Yep, but you were too absorbed with all your suicidal tendencies to notice" she gets up and answers. It's Thea. "What?"

"Sheriff Forbes has officially declared Mason Lockwood a missing person" Thea informs her.

"What? Why?"

"Some guy from Florida showed up on the Lockwood's door step looking for Mason"

"What guy?"

"I don't know but he sure got everyone in a tizzy"

"That's not good. Where are you?" Demi asks.

"I'm at the grill"

"I'm on my way" She hangs up and joins Eliot and Jemma. "Change of plans. You babysit" Demi tells Jemma.

Jemma lays down on the couch, resting her head on Eliot's lap.

"Hey you know, you should get out, enjoy the sun. oh wait, you can't" Demi backs out of the room.

Eliot throws a cushion at her. Jemma laughs. Eliot pushes her of off him and she rolls onto the floor.

**********

Mystic Grill

Julian arrives at the grill. He sees nearby Macy and speaks to her. Thea and Demi are looking at him. "Mmm, Mason's mystery man" Demi hums.

"Where is Mason anyway?" Thea asks her.

"Decomposing in her truck"

"So you think he is a werewolf?" Thea asks.

"Well I hope not, being that it's a full moon, Thea, but we should definitely find out" She takes wolfsbane from her pocket.

"What is that?"

"Wolfsbane"

**********

Julian is alone at the bar. Thea joins him with a drink. She's pretending to be drunk. She's bothering Julian and Demi arrives pretending to be the rescue. Demi gives a drink to Julian. Thea raises her glass and leaves. Julian puts his drink on the counter without drinking it.

**********

Church Tomb

Stella is laying on a bed. Kasper is looking at her. "So we're fasting now? We're so pious. How long have you actually gone without blood? I know you got desiccation in theory, Stella, but in reality, it's much worse. Your heart still beats, struggling to pump whatever blood remains. When it's gone, your veins rub together like sand paper. it's excruciating."

Stella gets up "The pleasure I'll get from watching you suffer is greater than any pain I'll ever feel"

"It's stuffy, and I've been in this suit for days. You want to help me get out of it? Come on, Stella. Don't be such a grump" Kasper takes of his shirt. "We're here together. May as well make the best out of it"

He's in just her trousers now. He struts around. "You really think Demi is gonna rush to get you out? She's got what she wants: Eliot"

"Stop"

"Given what's most certainly going out there, I'd say you're free to do whatever you want in here. Nobody will ever know" He kisses her.

She kisses back passionately. He takes off her shirt. She pushes him against the wall and kisses his neck and body. They go onto the bench and Stella kisses his neck and body. Suddenly, she wakes up with a gasp and looks at Kasper who is fully-clothed and looking at her.

"Stay out of my head" She demands.

"Maybe I can do eternity in here after all" Kasper smirks.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot goes down the stairs and finds Jensen searching in the closet. "Hey, what are you doing?" Eliot asks.

"Perfect timing" Jensen gives him a box.

"What is this stuff?"

"Your mom's files from the Historical Society. I got roped into helping Mrs. Lockwood and by roped, I mean very excited to participate" Jensen closes the closet door.

Elinor is on the other side. Eliot is very startled. She looks at him. "Hey, I'm Elinor"

"Elinor's in town doing research on Mystic Falls" Jensen tells him.

She gets closer to Eliot "It's a pleasure" They shake hands. Eliot is visibly nervous.

"So you're welcome to stay here and rummage through this stuff or Eliot and I could help you load it into your car" Jensen offers.

"Or I can get someone to pick it up tomorrow" Elinor smiles.

"Also a good plan"

"Thank you so much for inviting me into your home, Jensen: and Eliot..." She looks at him "I hope to see you again sometime soon" She leaves.

Eliot rushes upstairs to Jemma's bedroom. He knocks on the door but Elinor grabs his wrist. Jemma opens the door. Elinor hides next to the door and motions with a finger to her lips that Eliot not tell Jemma that she's there.

"What is it?" Jemma asks.

"Jensen was just asking me to get you to help him with the boxes" Eliot lies.

"Okay" Jemma leaves.

Elinor looks at Eliot "A wise choice"

"What do you want?" Eliot asks.

"I think it's time you and I had a little chat"

**********

Elinor and Eliot are in his room. "Forgive the intrusion. I mean your family no harm" Elinor tells him.

"Why did you kill those vampires when they tried to take me?" Eliot asks.

"Because I didn't want you to be taken. Colette is the most feared and hated of the Originals, but those that fear her are desperate for her approval. If word gets out that the doppelganger exists, there'll be a line of vampires eager to take you to her and I can't have that" Elinor explains.

"Isn't that exactly what you're trying to do?"

"Let's just say that my goal is not to break the curse"

"So, what is your goal?" Eliot asks.

"Colette's obsession has made her paranoid. She's a recluse. She trusts only those in her immediate circle"

"Like you?"

"Not anymore"

"You don't know where she is, do you? So you're trying to use me to draw her out" Eliot realizes.

"Well, to do that I need you to stay put and stop trying to get yourself killed" Elinor tells him.

"How do I know you're telling the truth?"

"If I wasn't being truthful, all your family would be dead and I'd be taking you to Colette right now. Instead, I'm here and I'm prepared to offer you a deal" Elinor says.

"What kind of deal?"

"Do nothing. Do nothing, live your life, stop fighting and then, when the time is right, you and I shall draw out Colette together and I shall make sure your friends remain unharmed" Elinor offers.

"And then what?"

"Then I kill her"

"Just like that?" Eliot asks.

"Just like that. I'm a woman of my word, Eliot. I make a deal, I keep a deal"

"How are you gonna be able to keep everybody safe?" Eliot asks.

"I notice you have a friend; Benny, is it? He seems to possess the gift of magic. I have friends with similar gifts" Elinor explains.

"You know witches"

"Together, we can protect everybody that matters to you. So, do we have a deal?" Elinor asks.

"I need you to do one more thing for me" Eliot tells her.

"We're negotiating now?" Elinor asks amused.

**********

Mystic Grill

Demi is still at the bar with Julian. He sniffs the glass and sets it back on the bar. "You fool. You think you're clever, don't you?"

"What do you want with Mason Lockwood?" Demi asks.

"She's my friend"

"Well, I'm sorry to inform you that you probably won't find her"

"And why not?" Julian asks.

"You should leave town"

"You're threatening me? On a full moon? How stupid are you?" Julian asks her.

Thea arrives "Demi, how about that second round?"

"I think we're done, Thea" She looks at Julian "You think I'm afraid of you?"

"No, I don't. that's your vampire arrogance. You should be. I sniffed you out the moment you entered this bar, along with your pathetic wolfsbane. I've been at this a long time, and any other night of the month, the situation would be reversed, but tonight is not the night to pick a fight with me. You've been marked" He threatens her, before leaving.

Demi looks at Thea.

**********

Demi and Thea leave "Where is he?" Demi asks, looking around.

"Just let it go, Demi. Don't be stupid"

"So what? Just let him get away? You've been marked. What the hell kind of wolf throw-down crap is that anyway?" Demi rants.

"Demi, look up! Just look up" Thea stops her. She looks at the sky. It's the full moon. "If this werewolf stuff is true, one bite and you're dead. One bite! Alright? Don't risk it. Just go home, lock your doors and we'll deal with it in the morning"

"Yeah" Demi nods and leaves.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi arrives at the house and locks the door. She goes in the library and sees Ross. "You just can't stay away, can you?"

"You don't answer your phone" Ross tells her.

"What do you want?"

"I wanted to apologize"

"Just admit it, you don't have anywhere else to go"

"I'm sorry about Eliot. I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know that he had a death wish but I called you, I tried to make it right, okay? I'm sorry, Demi. And I have nowhere else to go"

"There's nothing here for you, Ross"

"well, then..." they hear something like breaking glass from another part of the house. They go in the living room to investigate.

The window shatters as a wolf lunges into the living room. Demi grabs a sword hanging on the wall and swings it out. Ross pushes Demi out of the way; the wolf jumps on him, pushing him on his back on the floor, and chomps on his shoulder. Demi stabs the wolf with the sword, and the wolf flees the way it came.

"How bad is it?" Demi asks him.

"It hurts"

Demi watches as the bite heals "It's healing"

"Oh my god, I thought a werewolf bite was fatal! I thought..." Ross begins to cry.

Demi embraces him "You're gonna be okay"

**********

Church Tomb

"Are we seriously not going to talk at all?" Kasper asks her.

"We could talk about how you regret all you've done to make my life miserable" Stella smiles sarcastically at him.

"What do you want me to say, Stella? That I'm sorry for everything that I've done? Well I'm not, okay? It's called self-preservation. I've been looking out for myself for 500 years" Kasper tells her.

"Look where it has gotten you"

"Yes, I've done terrible things. I know that, but I do love you, Stella. Even if you don't believe it"

"You want me to believe you? Show me. Do something. Prove to me that there's something inside of you that's actually worth trusting" Stella tells him.

"And then what? You're still gonna hate me"

"Maybe and maybe I'll see that there's still hope for you after all" Stella says.

"You're playing me"

"Am I?"

"You want to find Colette? Kill her so that you can protect your precious Eliot?" Kasper asks.

"Let me guess: you know where she is"

"No, I don't, but I could help you find her" Kasper tells her.

"For a price I'm sure"

"Start with Isaac, Eliot's father. He was a research expert. He found me" they look at each other "You're welcome"

They hear that the door is being opened. They look at each other and go to the entrance. They see Elinor, Kasper is surprised and frightened.

"Elinor"

"Good evening Kaspian. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened" She looks at Stella "Your release has been requested"

"What? By who?" Stella asks.

"The lovely Eliot drives a hard bargain. However, we reached a peaceful agreement, he and I. please" She gesture for Stela to walk out of the tomb. "Come"

"I can't" Stella denies.

"Yes, you can. I've had the spell lifted"

Stella gets out slowly. Once, she's out, Kasper rushes to get out too, but Elinor rushes in front of him. "As for you however, you should not exit until I say so. When Colette comes, she'll want to know exactly where you are" She compels him.

She looks at Stella. "You're free to go. Eliot will explain the arrangement to you. If he keeps his word, I'll keep mine" She leaves.

"Stella, no. Please don't let her leave me in here" Kasper begs.

"Goodbye Kasper" Stella looks at him and leaves.

**********

Gilbert Residence

Eliot is in his bedroom. He looks out his window he sees Stella's reflection. He turns around and sees Stella standing in the doorway.

"Eliot? Hey"

Eliot runs towards her and hugs her. They kiss. "Hey!" They kiss more, and he lays her on the bed.

**********

Salvatore Boarding House

Demi is sitting on the couch. Ross joins her in a bathrobe. "I talked to Carlisle. He said Taylor was all locked up" Demi tells him.

"So it was Julian. The other werewolf, the one who attacked you"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. I picked a fight with him. He was coming after me"

"All's well that ends well" Ross tells her.

"You're all healed?" Demi asks him.

"Yeah. Seems that way"

"Ross...uh...I'm happy that the legend was fake. Maybe the werewolves made it up to keep vampires away"

"Lucky me" Demi walks her fingers up his thigh "I'm gonna stay and help you" He tells her.

"Help me do what?"

"Save Eliot, protect Eliot, all thing Eliot"

"Really? Why?" Demi asks.

"Because I like you. I believe in friendship. I happen to have a vacancy in that department, and you can use all the friends you can get" Ross tells her.

"Just friends?" Demi asks.

"Just friends" Ross gets up but she quickly pulls him over and kisses him.

"Are you sure you can do that?" Demi flirts.

"I don't love women who love other men. I think more of myself than that, but that doesn't mean I can't be your special friend" They laugh.

"I think I like you" they kiss. Demi embraces him and rubs her hands over his back.

"Ow" Ross flinches. She lifts the bathrobe of his shoulder and looks at it. There are open sores and blisters where he was bitten, and the veins and arteries in the area look blackened and diseased. They look at each other.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 117 14
"First i was rushing for a wait," The vampire diaries 2x07 - 4x23 Book 1 of Larisa Lisbon series
51.1K 1.3K 19
Sequel to Emma Gilbert.
1.3M 34.5K 200
In which I write short gif imagines for the vampire diaries characters with a gender neutral reader. ▼ ▲ ▼ ▲ THE VAMPIRE DIARIES | GIF SERIES | GEND...
3.2K 63 43
Season 2