Cursed with Wings (Thranduil...

By spypuppy

[Book 1] Belle is a cursed She Elf. Betrayed by her own family, Belle runs for the hills, forced to accep... More

Prologue.
Chapter One: The Curse.
Chapter Two: The Fear Of Losing A Mother.
Chapter Three: The Change.
Chapter Four: Meeting An Elf.
Chapter Five: Blue Eyes.
Chapter Six: The Prince.
Chapter Seven: The Disappointed King.
Chapter Eight: The Arrow Of Hunger.
Chapter Nine Part 1: An Unsuspected Guest.
Chapter Nine Part 2: Meet The Healer.
Chapter Ten: Raina Meets Belle.
Chapter Eleven: The Queen.
Chapter Twelve: The Lullaby.
Chapter Thirteen: Grandma
Chapter Fourteen: Ollie.
Chapter Fifteen: The Royal Pain In The Arse.
Chapter Sixteen: The Dying Queen.
Chapter Seventeen: The Tortured Seamstress.
Chapter Eighteen: The Ball.
Chapter Nineteen: The Willow.
Chapter Twenty: Questions.
Chapter Twenty One: The Moonlight Dance.
Chapter Twenty Two: The Unconscious Angel.
Chapter Twenty Three: Mother In The In-between.
Chapter Twenty Five: The Dream.
Chapter Twenty Six: The Loss Of A Great.
Chapter Twenty Seven: Saving An Innocent.
Chapter Twenty Eight: A New Hope.
Chapter Twenty Nine: The Newcomers.
Chapter Thirty: The Elixir.
Chapter Thirty One: The Battle & The Cure.
Chapter Thirty Two: The Fateful Encounter.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 1: The Announcement.
Chapter Thirty Three Part 2: Miserably In Love.
Chapter Thirty Four: A Possible Future.
Chapter Thirty Five: Be Still...
Chapter Thirty Six: The Death Bed.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 1: The Betrayal.
Chapter Thirty Seven Part 2: The Demon.
Chapter Thirty Eight: The Aftermath.
Chapter Thirty Nine: The Truth.
Chapter Forty: The Poor Criminal.
Chapter Forty One: Memories.
Chapter Forty Two: The Battle.
Epilogue.

Chapter Twenty Four: The Damsel In The Queen's Garden.

10.3K 340 75
By spypuppy

Thranduil's P.O.V

"Where have you BEEN?!" Neawilth's voice echoed in the darkened corridor. I groaned as I heard her heels coming towards me, fast. I leaned my tired head against the cold stone wall, knowing I would get a major headache.

I glanced over to see her in the tightest night gown I have ever seen. Unbelievable! Her hair freshly brushed and new layer of makeup, as if she was expecting me. She twirled a piece of her straight bleached blonde hair around her finger, biting her lip slightly. Does she think I find this sexy and attractive? Because News flash, I find it plain ugly. I like hair when it is unbleached, golden and wavy. I like a girl with clothes that actually fit her, and eyes... Ocean like, which shines against the moonlight. A girl like... Belle.

Belle! What am I thinking, we are just friends, I hope. I thought to myself, rethinking the accident that happened the other day. The way she slept in that bed, her long hair spread around the pillow. Thranduil! Stop it, Stop thinking about her! It's unacceptable!

I was brought back to the present by manicured nails waving in my face. I looked down to see Neawilth with a frustrated look upon her face.

"What?" I said, not knowing what she blabbered on for the last five minutes. She Huffed and cursed in elvish under her breath.

She then looked up at me with those disgusting bright yellow eyes and squeaked out, "Just make sure you be at the seamstress on tomorrow, on time! Thrands," She ordered before doing a small curtsy and skipping away.

"MY NAME IS THRANDUIL!" I shouted at her retreating figure, I heard her growl in frustration.

Ugh! I am doomed.  I'm planning my tombstone for sure! I thought, pushing the door to my bed chamber open.

I sighed, undressing myself and hitting the pillow with my head and was out.

..................................................................................................................................

I was awakened by the sounds of loud auguring. "We can't just let them die, Orpoher! They are our friends!" I heard my mother shout, her voice held power and confidence.

"What do you expect me to do Lothiriel? Huh! Send my men to get slaughtered! I think not!" my father roared in anger.

Silence hit the air until I heard my mother say, "Well at least we will save more lives than we lose." Suddenly I heard a little shriek, followed by my father's voice.

"YOU WILL NOT TELL WHAT I NEED TO DO, LOTHIRIEL!" he growled. He has always had a bad temper and takes it out on either my mother or I. "LEARN YOUR PLACE!" he shouted at her.

I hear the sound of a door opening before I heard my mother say, "I know my place, but do you know yours, Orpoher?" She said before slamming the door slam shut.

I quickly pulled off the covers and grabbed my cloak and went to search for my mother. The halls were chilly that every time I would let out a breather, it would turn into white mist.

As I past one of the guest rooms I heard the sounds of grunts, moans and cries of pleasure. Ugh! I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Quickly moving a little faster until I rounded the corner.

That is when I felt as if I am being followed, I looked behind me and saw nothing. I carried on walking a bit slower, my ears sharped for anything. That's when my eyes caught a dark figure that quickly run around the west corridor. I was about to follow, but stopped when I heard the familiar sounds of a whimper followed by quiet cries, from The Queen's Gardens.

Ignoring the mysterious stranger, I headed to my original target. I opened the door to be hit with the aroma of sweet scented flowers. This is my mother's favourite room. It was her sanctuary. My mother loved nature. She never has a favourite flower or tree because she would say, "If I did, it would change every second."

All the trees were moulting their leaves for the upcoming winter, leaving their arms bare and soon covered by a frozen white blanket of snow. All the flowers were closed up, not letting the moon rays hit the inner petals.

As I past my mother's favourite bird bath, I saw her. Her legs tugged up towards her chest, hugging her knees. Her face covered with a curtain of hair as she cried on her white chair.

I gently sat next to her and draped my cloak over her shivering body. She let out a small gasp before looking up at me. Her eyes red and puffy, cheeks stained with tears.

"Thank you, my son," she mumbled before sniffling. I put my arm around her shoulders, as she leaned her head into my warm chest, softly letting tears go from her eyes.

We sat there for a while, until I felt cold as well. Not wanting my mother to catch a cold. I gently lifted her into my arms and carried her back to my chamber. I carefully set her in my bed and tucked her in and gave a small kiss on her forehead.

I then quickly grabbed an extra blanket and pillow and made a bed on the couch in the corner. As I was about to close my eyes I heard my mother mumble, "Thank you Thranduil, you are a dear." That set a small smile to my face as I fell to sleep.

......................................................................................................................................

Belle's P.O.V

Apparently Raina claims that I am sick, but I don't feel sick at all. I think it is an excuse to have Raina watch me all day and know that I am safe. On the bright side, I get free food but bedridden for two days. Two days! What am I going to do? She has tucked me in extra tight and locked the door and the window. It's like I am in a cell.

I look around for something to do. When out of the corner of my eye I spot a piece of parchment, on the bedside table. I could draw! But I am not so great... still, anything is good at the moment. I gently grabbed the parchment and put it next to me. Now all I needed was some ink.

"RAINA!" I shout. Suddenly, there were bangs and clangs of pots and pans being dropped. Whoops! I heard hurried footsteps come down the hallway then the sound of keys being handled. All of a sudden, there stood a wide eyed Raina armed with a fry pan. I covered my mouth to muffle my laughs as I watched Raina scan the room, fry pan at the ready. I think my cheeks were red by holding my breath because Raina looked at me strangely. I couldn't take it anymore. I busted out laughing, Raina looked at me, eyebrow raised and fry pan gripped so tight.

I stopped. "I am so sorry Raina, I didn't know that you were so protective of me. I just needed something to draw with." My cheeks reddened with embarrassment. Raina released a relieved sigh and nodded, rummaging her hands inside the desk. She pulled something out, it was a piece of wood but had a grey hard substance running through it. She places it in my hand, I look up at her with a confused expression. I hear her chuckle before grabbing the strange object and started to write.

I stared at the object in awe as I saw Raina write a word unknown to me. "What's a p-en-c-il?"

She smiled at me and looked down at thing. "This is it," she said, pointing at the object. "I created it a few years ago, I was sick of ink getting in between my fingernails. Now, I just have find a way to remove it when you do a mistake," she said before going back to the desk and grabbed a bell.

"Ring this bell if you need me, OK Belle." She looked at me before cracking up laughing. I narrowed my eyes at her as she said, "do you get it?! Belle and bell its lik-" she didn't finish her sentence before laughing, again.

"Very creative Raina, very creative," I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes and grabbed the 'pencil' and started to draw. I saw Raina out of the corner of my eye, nod and closed the door.

I started to draw which ended up as a fry pan. After a while, I was drawing the red curls that weren't tied up, fall in Raina's face. In the end, I was quiet happy at the end result. I placed it down on the bedside and grabbed another blank piece of paper.

I started to doodle and must have blanked out because next thing I saw a girl holding a glowing sword. I dropped the paper in shock as I saw the ink flower design on the girl's wrist! I didn't dare to pick it up. I decided to start another drawing.

The drawing turned into a faceless elf on his knee and holding up a single flower, a blue Bell. But as I draw his hair, nose and mouth, I started to freak out. But when I started to draw the eyes, his eyes. I felt a weird feeling hit my stomach, as if he was staring right at me. I sighed, knowing that it's not real and placed it onto of my first drawing.

I felt my eyelids droop and then was surround by darkness.

..............................................................................................................................

Unknown P.O.V

"I'll make that bitch pay! And when I do, she will suffer a painful, long death" I thought to myself as I watch the sleeping girl through the window. Suddenly the door opened in the room, an older looking elf stood in the door, she did a quick scan of the room but when her gaze landed on Belle and a smile appeared upon her face. She walked across the room, and sat on the side of the bed. She then leaned down and kissed the top of Belle's forehead and stood up. She was about to walk out the door, then stopped. She bended down to pick up something, I don't know what?

When she stood back up, she gasped and folded the piece of paper and put it inside the desk. Interesting.

This lady must love Belle to let her stay inside her house. Perfect. She'll be the next victim and then Belle will be so heart broken, she'll beg to die.

Perfect.
..........................................................................................................................

I know what you guys are thinking. This is so weird. It will get better, I promise. Any suggestions? Please tell me. Who wants more action???? or drama???? anyway I hope you liked this chapter. I'll try and update as soon as possible.

Until next Time

Spypuppy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 2.4K 136
instagram post. with riverdale charters, doesn't follow script pairs,callie and james are my charters
220K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
17.6K 454 7
Asil, a Dvinsu who left Vulcan when she was young and met James Kirk, joins starfleet and ends up aboard the U.S.S. Enterprise, Where she meets Spock...
27.5K 495 47
M/N L/N, an unfortunate young boy who under unfortunate circumstances had become a demon slayer at the age of 10. Despite M/Ns age, he excelled and b...