The Internship•Calum Hood AU

By b4byg3l

Ever since she was little, Cindy had always loved taking pictures,capturing a moment,creating a memory and li... More

The Internship A/N
'meet the cast'
0•"whos five save our souls?"
1•"we made some crazy memories here"
2•"do you know who 5sos are?"
3•"thanks for being a fan"
4•"nice underwear.black lace is my favourite"
5•"what brought you round here to see our lame ass band"
6•"can i have this dance?"
7•"is that your girlfriend?"
8•"im just an intern"
9•"ashton irwin is DADDY"
10•"i wish i was all up in your ass"
11•"im just afraid to get hurt"
12•"didn't anyone tell you your hair looks sexy pushed back?"
THANK YOU SO MUCH
13•"theres only one calum hood darling"
14•"fuck off asian!"
IMPORTANT! please comment
16•"i forgot your dicks bigger than your brain"
17•"melanie"
18•"i have luke dick all over my mouth now"
19•"need a tissue virgin?"
20• "im sorry darling"
21•"theres something wrong"
23•"make sure you follow the rules"
IMPORTANT
24• "to us"
25• "i'll miss you"
26• "it terrified me"
UPDATE
stay tuned
27• "I miss you"
!

22•"your like a red rose in a room full of white ones"

2K 47 24
By b4byg3l

I held my breath as I nervously tried to control my nerves from completely absorbing my body, it took Calum a quick few seconds to shove me under the bed to avoid Nia seeing me standing embraced with him in his shirt.

It's probably the worst, most cliche hiding space, and probably the first place an average person would look. But it's the best we could do, or more like Calum could do. I'm lucky he's such a quick impulse person, because I was frozen to my spot and if it wasn't for his quick thinking I would be red faced still in the same spot.

"You missed breakfast" I hear her voice enter the room and I force myself to stop my fingers drum the wooden floor beneath me nervously as I adjust my eyes to the darkness under the bed.

"Oh, yeah I kinda slept in" Calum replies perfectly and I sigh silently in relief.

"It was lonely without you, but we can go to lunch together"

"Nia. Why are you acting like this?" Calum sighs and I scrunch my eyebrows together intensely listening to the strange conversation.

"Like what? Can't a girlfriend just be concerned about her boyfriend?" She replies harshly and I blink slowly.

"A fake girlfriend" Calum corrects and I can practically hear Nia roll her eyes.

Suddenly pressure is above me and the mattress dips to touch my head, I feel nearly crushed as Nia sits on the bed and I mentally curse out Calum for shoving me under here as my fate is inevitable now, I'm gonna suffocate.

"Whatever, we're still dating to the public and the fans, so I don't wanna see you with Melissa" and I nod in agreement silently , for once I agree with Nia.

"Yeah whatever so I'll meet you for lunch soon?"

To my relief Nia rises from the bed and I recover my poor limbs and let out a shortened quiet breath. I see Calum's bare feet and her boots walk across the wood from the small slit separating the bed from the ground. I squint my eyes through the small crack where the light is peering through and rest my chin on my folded arms.

"Yeah meet me at Grove, lots of paps will be there! Buh-by- what is that?"

"What's what?" I hear Calum reply gruffly and I can only judge from their feet which isn't a very good verdict surprisingly.

My eyes widen as I see Nia bend down and pick up a dress that was scrunched in the corner of the room, my dress. She discards the green piece of material on the ground and I shut my eyes in fear and embarrassment. Calum better save us.

"Who the hell owns that?"

"I don't know Melissa or something?" Calum scoffs but I pick up the anxiety laced with his voice and I don't blame him. If Nia found me here she would go crazy.

"Do you expect me to believe that? That whore is like a toothpick this wouldn't fit her" she laughs and I feel my face burn up in embarrassment, yeah the dress wasn't a size 0 but guess what Nia! Not every girl is tall, skinny and beautiful.

"Is this Mindy's dress?"

"What? Do you mean Cindy?" Calum responds and I silently facepalm, he could of made up some imaginary blonde groupie but he chooses to lead the suspicion.

"I don't care what her name is! Calum why the hell is her dress here?" Nia raises her voice.

"God Nia give me break! Her and Margot got locked out of their hotel room last night and had to stay here" Calum yawns and I thank the Gods for his quick lie.

"Oh really?" Nia says sweetly but the venom is laced with her words and I cautiously breath through my nose as if she can hear my every move just a few centimetres away from her.

"Then why did I see Margot and Ruby go into her hotel room last night?"

"Uh I- because" Calum stutters and for the first time he's speechless, I'm not the only one that picks up on it. Nia knows now.

"Oh when Zoe finds out she's gonna be so mad and kick her off this entire tour, where is she Calum? Think you can ruin my career with some fucking intern?" Nia begins to shout and I start to panic under the bed, if Nia finds me I'll be catching the next flight back to Arizona back to my shitty life when things were just picking up.

She doesn't give Calum time to speak and slams the bathroom door open stalking inside and back out, I feel my nerves kick into full jolts through my body as she opens the closet doors swinging them open expecting to see a girl perched inside.

"I know she's here!" She says walking about loudly looking behind doors and curtains.

"Fuck off Nia!" Calum shouts and she ignores him as I watch her run into the kitchen.

I roll out from under the bed instantly like an impulse shot through my body, and silently pad across the room quickly Calum pointing to the bathroom which she had already checked. As soon as I hide behind the door I watch through the crack as Nia comes back in and checks under the bed quickly and I breathe a sigh of relief.

She grumbles disappointed and leaves to check around the hallway, I'm squeezed between the door and the tub when as if in slow motion, my elbow clumsily knocks into a bottle which slams onto the ground. I freeze when I hear Nia stop rummaging through the cupboards.

I glance around the bathroom looking for anyway to hide myself in the open space, I quickly slide into the tub concealed by the shower curtain and cross my fingers feeling like James Bond, if James Bond was in a oversized shirt, hungover and had morning breath.

I hear Calum plead to Nia that he dropped his phone but she ignores him and slams the door into the bathroom and I freeze and hold my breath shutting my eyes.

"You got lucky Hood, but I swear to god if I even smell her shitty perfume anywhere near this room I'm gonna ruin her life" I feel my body relax slowly but still remain stuck in my place.

"Oh fuck off Nia your such a cruel bitch"

"Whatever my gorgeous lovely boyfriend!" She shouts and slams the door behind her and my entire body settles down into the cold hard tub.

I hear Calum enter the bathroom and clear his gruff throat. "Cin? Where are you?" He calls out.

I don't reply and stifle a laugh as his confusion rings through the air thickly, I can practically see the question marks surrounding him. Suddenly I jump up from my position and yank the shower curtain back ready to shout to scare him, instead of meeting a scared curly haired Calum im met with his backside.

I gape my mouth open in shock as his perfect ass faces me as he goes to the toilet, what the fuck is going on. I can't rip my eyes away from the sight and I feel a dip in my stomach. Why does he have a nicer ass than me?

"You can stop looking at me now" Calum chuckled, his back still turned to me.

"What? What are you talking about?" I say still staring embarrassingly.

He spins round abruptly and I rip my eyes off the sight and glance at my feet balanced on the white tub. Calum washes his hands and I'm still absorbed by my embarrassing,dirty thoughts I don't realise him grab onto your hands.

"It's nothing on yours" he winks and pulls me down from the ledge, I roll my eyes as we leave the bathroom.

"I can't believe we got away with that" I laughed lazily trailing back to the messy bed and collapsing backwards.

"I know right. You were all detective shit, like hiding and jumping and shit. It was hot" He replied lying beside me.

I swat him playfully and we lie in comfortable silence for a while, if everyday could be like this with Calum I would stay in this hotel in Paris every single day, but it isn't like this and reality keeps nagging me at the back of my brain. To my surprise Calum intertwines our fingers as if he reads my thoughts and I turn my head to meet his dark eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispers even though nobody is here.

"What? Why are you sorry?" I giggle subconsciously.

Calum sighs and closes his eyes turning his head back to face the ceiling. I watch every feature of his face move as he does, his jawline tensing and relaxing, his cheekbones flexing as he turns his head, the veins in his neck softening under his skin. All tiny such unimportant things suddenly seem so interesting to me, he was like art.

"Acting like a dick. The whole thing at soundcheck, the entire thing when I turned up to your room, the lying. God I'm sorry I'm so fucked up. I can't handle this you know? All I'm used to is girls wanting a fuck then a fucking photo to get followers and become 'insta famous'. Nobody likes me for me. It's always for the tickets, the photos, the money and the hotels. I don't know how to fucking take genuine girls like you. Your so different Cindy, your like a red rose in a room full of white ones, your never one to care too much but I know you do secretly. I love how you twirl your hair when your nervous and how you blush furiously when I mention your name, I love how you fiddle with your fucking camera and how your such a bad liar. But, fuck! I don't know how to be normal! I can't accept it because I've never had it. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry"

I freeze for a few moments as I let Calum's words enter my ears and absorb my body completely, I'm completely numb and shocked. My heads balancing the love and the truth and the beautiful rawness of his voice, he stares at me nervously his cheeks tensing and untensing as he waits for a response.

"I- Calum I don't know what to say, you you- didn't have to say that. I can't even find words" I splutter out as I feel my eyes gloss over and the butterflies in my stomach go insane.

"Then don't say nothing" Calum states quickly and nervously, his eyes never leaving my face.

I look at him confused and overwhelmed but he just stares deeply into my eyes as if I'm not there.

"Tell me what your trying to say, you don't have to say anything" He breaths out quickly as he closes the distance between us and smashes his lips on mine. And in this moment he tastes like lust, confusion, pain, love and joy.

And although reality is poking me in the side, repeating to me that I'm not a princess. And that I'm lying in a hotel room, potentially putting my future at risk, with a famous rockstar in the middle of Paris and that this is too good to be true. I don't care, I don't give a shit. I don't care if it all comes crashing down in the next few minutes, because right here and right now is all that matters now.

And I don't know what's going to happen after we pull away and come back down to Earth. But what I do know is that I wouldn't change this moment for the world. I wouldn't change our moment for the world.

A/N
EEEEEEK I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS. IM A LITTLE SAD CUZ NOBODY READS MY STORIES LMFAO BUT IDC I HOPE U LIKE THIS guys JUST FELT LIKE A CUTE MOMENT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 81 60
(Requests open)So 5sos/ 5 seconds of summer are my fav band i love 5sos. I love the guys that are in it they are all so full of energy and have great...
96.1K 2.5K 36
'Hey Megan, got tickets for your friend and you for 5SOS. I'm going with you guys as you needed an 18+ person, so you better be nice to me the next f...
102K 641 82
Chrissy Summers is 5SOS's photographer. She starts developing feelings for a certain member of the band.
1.1K 81 32
Meet Ashley: drummer/ singer/17 Meet Ava: bass/ singer/17 Meet Andrea:guitar/singer 17 Meet Vicky:singer/guitar/piano/16 -