Destiny Rose Young || A Paul...

By rosie022201

About a month before her junior year ended, Destiny Young's life was flipped upside down. Being forced to mov... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chater 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Wedding Pictures
More Wedding Pictures
Chapter 73
Epilogue
Pictures

Chapter 52

3.4K 68 1
By rosie022201

"Destiny," Sam said, shaking my shoulder slightly. "Dest, wake up and get Paul up please."

"Yeah, Sam, I'm up," I said, struggling to sit up since Paul still had his arms around me. "I got Paul too."

"Thank you Destiny," he said. I nodded. Sam left the room, leaving the door open and allowing a square of light to pour into the room.

"Paul, baby," I said, placing my hand on his cheek gently. His hand moved to cover mine so I knew he was awake.

"I know you don't want to but you've gotta get up, babe," I said. I leaned down to kiss his head, and his eyes finally opened.

"I'm really happy it's you I get to wake up to now and not Sam," he said.

"Good, but Sam had to wake me up," I said.

"I'll make it up to you once we're married," he said.

"Too early Paul," I said.

"I know," he said, sitting up and wiping the sleep from his eyes.

"Come on," he said. "I'll carry ya."

"Thanks, babe," I said, standing up and hopping onto his back.

"Anything for you," he said before walking downstairs and setting me down by the table. He sat me down before taking a seat at the table and pulling me into his lap. He grabbed a muffin and began eating it slowly.

"Want a bite?" He asked, holding the muffin up in front of me. I took a small bite of the muffin before he rubbed my back as if I was a child sitting in his lap and not his girlfriend.

"Babygirl," Paul said quietly as he placed the muffin paper on the table. Claire began crying upstairs, causing Quil to immediately jump to his feet and run to the toddler. Sam had told him not to tip her off to anything bad, so he didn't have a chance to say goodbye; but, he was definitely taking this chance to comfort her one last time before the fight.

"Hmm,"  I hummed instead of speaking.

"Promise me you'll eat today," he said.

"Of course I will babe. Just as soon as you're safely home," I said.

"Babe, no," he said. "You have to eat. You've gotta take care of yourself."

"Don't talk like that Paul," I said. "You sound like you're not coming back and I'm not okay with that. You have to come home to me."

"Babe, I'm going to do everything in my power to come back to you. I promise," he said, kissing my temple.

"You better," I said, kissing his cheek. He pressed his hand to my cheek, turning my head slightly to press our lips together. It only lasted a second, but it meant more than any of the other kisses we'd shared. We had no way of knowing if it was our last kiss or not, so we made sure to make it special.

"Alright guys," Sam said. I stood up, giving Paul the opportunity to as well. Paul hesitated for a minute before Sam glared at him and he stood up.

"Goodbye, Paul," I said. "I love you. Be careful."

"I love you too Destiny. Always am. I'll see you tonight. You're gonna eat today, right?" Paul said.

"Just as soon as you're home," I said. He rolled his eyes but kissed my forehead quickly since Sam was barking orders about leaving on time.

They all left, leaving us with an anxious feeling in the air. Alex and I moved from the table to the couch and ended up watching some dumb movie until we both fell back into a restless sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.6K 28
When the Swan twins Anya and Bella move to Forks Washington they had no idea what to expect. Anya has never felt like she belongs or that she's loved...
222K 3.1K 20
Y/n Clearwater Second older she left La Push because she had the biggest crush on sam when she found out that's Leah got asked out by Sam they have...
460K 8.2K 28
โš ๏ธShort Story!!!!โš ๏ธ ๐Ÿ”žMature Content๐Ÿ”ž Storm is different from her brother she isn't a Quileute and doesn't have the wolf shifter gene but she does i...
612K 14.3K 31
๐‘บ๐’๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† || โ She made Jacob feel something that he would think he would never feel again, and he realized that he is finally moving on from the...