BTS Jiminie ONESHOTS β™‘

By mochi_sooeun

A bunch of long BTS' jimin oneshots. Some may contain smut. Enjoy! (🍑<--this means that the chapter is edite... More

Brother's bestfriend
Possessive
Nerd girl
Wings
Guardian
Archery (M)
Voice
Twins
Scandal
ANNOUNCEMENT
Mr.CEO
Beauty
Guard
Sketchbook
Nurse (M)
Tarzan
Model
Banana Milk
New student
Crush
Started from an auction
Child
Kidnapped
Short red dress
Window
Best friend's Best friend (M)
Silver
Music project
Tiger
A kid
My idol is a dog...
Eyes on the criminals
VERY VERY VERY SHORT STORY
Secrets
Ero-manga writer (M)
She wants to be me and i want to be her
Skinships
My boyfriend is my butler
Keyboard
Weather
Stray human
FACE AND NAME REVEAL
Thief and the princess
Entertainment CEO
Confusing Fate
Lazy but cute
Killer on the run
He can't see but he can feel
Happy birthday to me!
The dog that fell in love with me (M)
My boss' daughter
Behind his intentions (M)
Oldest but not the best
That one boy who never smile
Author's short dream about jimin
So, i'm your wife now?
Nervous around you
Bunch of Sweet short scenarios
Choreographer
Rain
Fans of each other
Jikook Smut (M)
We are both different
I'm not who she thinks I am
Emperor's wife
Melted ice king
You are my soulmate (M)
Unexpected reunion
Envy of her smile
Pretty kitty
Barista

I'm fine / save me

6.6K 138 79
By mochi_sooeun

Y/n's POV

"Morning Taehyungie" I smiled and hugged him. "Morning Y/n!" He grinned and showed his famous rectangular smile. "Where is Hyo-jung and Hoseok?" I asked. "Hyo-jung will be here late, she texted me. Hoseok said he couldn't come today, he needs to help with his shop" Taehyung frowned.

"We'll visit Hoseok later okay?" I asked cheerfully. "Okay!" He smiled back. The teacher came in and we went to our seats. And fortunately, Taehyung sat right beside me. "Good morning class!" The teacher greeted cheerfully. "Good morning Mrs.Chan" we greeted tiredly, we were greeting like groaning.

"Okay let's continue our lesson" she said and we opened the page. Mrs.Chan is considered as the most cheerful teacher we've known. But in this class everyone except Taehyung, Hoseok, Hyo-jung and me are all annoyed by her cheerfulness while the four of us loves her.

In the middle of studying, the door opened. I looked up in excitement thinking it was Hyo-jung but of course, it wasn't. It was the mysterious and dark but the hottest student in school, Park jimin. Every Girls loves him for his looks not his personality but I'm not one of those girls.

"Mr. Park, it has been the third time this week. I warned yesterday, you'll have detention after school" Mrs.Chan shook her head in disappointment. Jimin ignored her and went to his seat which was unfortunately behind mine.

*skip time, lunch

"Why's isn't Hyo-jung here yet?" I asked Taehyung as we ate in the canteen, "she probably won't come" Taehyung said and I agreed. "I'll text her" he said and texted her. Just then I saw Park jimin came in the canteen but he instantly looked at my direction.

He saw that I was making eye contact with him and he raised his eyebrows indicating a 'what?' Look. I turn my head to Taehyung. Park jimin never once mad an emotion. I never see him laugh, cry, angry and etc. it's amazing how he can put up a blank face all the time.

"Hyo-jung said she suddenly had a fever and fainted on the way to school" Taehyung said worriedly, "let's go visit her then" I suggested and he nodded.

*after school

We walked to hoseok's shop first. Since his family is quite poor, Hoseok has to help the shop sometimes. He opens a bakery. Me and taehyungie walked in but then stopped when we saw jimin. What was he doing here? We come here almost everyday but this is the first time seeing him in here.

We went to the cashier. "Hoseokie!" I smiled and Taehyung grinned "hi Y/n, hi tae tae, where's Hyo-jung?" Hoseok asked. "She had a fever, we're about to go to her place, wanna join?" I invited and he shook his head.

"I can't, my mom isn't here today, she has another work" Hoseok pouted cutely. "We'll buy some bread then we're heading to hyojung's  place?" I asked Taehyungie and he agreed with the plan.

We looked around for breads. But suddenly my phone vibrated. It was a text. From my mom. You could clearly see the fear in my eyes even though I hadn't read it yet. I hope nobody sees my fear.

'HURRY BACK HOME! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! AT HOSEOK'S?! COME BACK HOME YOU SLUT! BUY ME SOME CIGAR AND SOJU AND BEER. USE YOUR POCKET MONEY, HURRY HOME SLUT'

I read the text and sighed. Slut. Yeah, she thinks I'm a slut because I always hangs out with 2 boys. Isn't she more of a slut than me? She works as a stripper. No wonder my dad left her. She's just the worst!

She never gives me money, always brings home different guys every night, use my money to buy her a pack of smoke and alcohols, after finishing the soju bottle she would make it broken and if I do something she doesn't like, she'll abuse me.

I gulped. "Umm Taehyungie, hoseokie, my mom wanted me to go home, I'll see you tomorrow Kay?" I asked and they nodded. "Bye!" They waved. The worst part is, nobody knows I'm abused.

I walked back home and stopped at the convenience store. I grab my cap and put it on. I went in and bought some cigars and sojus. I paid for it. "Can I have your id?" The cashier man asked. I gave him an Id of my mom's. "That'll be ***" I paid the money and he give me back my change.

I went out of the convenience store. I walked back home but can't help but have the feeling of me being followed. I turned around but I didn't see anyone. I walked again and I definitely heard a footstep, I turned around again but nothing.

*home

I walked back to my house. I walked in and closed the door behind me and a bottle was thrown beside me. "HURRY UP! ARE YOU A SNAIL?!" She came over to me and slapped me hard. I can guarantee you that I'll have a bruise tomorrow.  

"Where's my stuff?" She demanded and I gave her the plastic bag. She took out her cigars and light it up. "Pay for the bills this month" she said and left me Infront of the door. I smiled painfully.

All my cheerfulness was just a mask. It's amazing how I could trick many people with it. I grabbed the sojus and put them inside the fridge. I went to my bedroom. I called my father.

"Hello Y/n, how are you dear?" He asked sweetly

"I'm fine dad" I sighed

"Is the bill due yet?" He asked

"Actually I called you because of that" I said

"Okay, it's transferring to your bank account. Also happy early birthday" I could feel him smile.

"Thank you dad!" I smiled.

"Sorry but no presents this year" he said

"It's fine dad, anyway, I need to go. Thanks for the early birthday" I hung up.

If you're wondering why I don't live with my dad instead of my mom is because, he has a new wife and I feel awkward around her and her child also hates me very much. I didn't want to ruin a happy family.

"Y/N!" My mother shouted. I sighed and ran outside to the living room. "Yes mother?" I asked and she glared at me. She grab her burned cigar and  pressed it against my cheeks. It was burning and there was gonna be a scar tomorrow.

"AHHH" I shouted and she slapped me. "Shut up! Don't call me mother anymore! Grab some soju for me" she ordered. I went to the fridge and gave the soju to my mom.

DING DONG

"Open the door, that's probably my date" mom drank the soju. I opened the door and the man was old. "Who are you young lady?" He smirked and had lustful eyes. I rolled my eyes and went inside leaving the door opened for him to come in but he grab my arms and slam me to the wall.

"YOU ROLLED YOUR EYES ON ME?!" He yelled and his saliva spits out, I winced in disgust. "I need to give you punishment for being a naughty lil baby" he smirked and leans closer to my neck.

I felt his breath on it and suddenly we both heard yelling. "YAH! Y/N! HOW DARE YOU!" My mother pushed me away from the old fat man. I fell on to the floor and she kicked my stomach. "Whore! Bitch! Slut!" She yelled and slapped me once more.

This time, her nail accidentally scratched my cheeks. I felt tears welling up but I held it back in. No! I can't look weak Infront of this filthy woman! I ran to my room and locked the door.

Not even ten minutes in, I heard moaning. "Okay wtf?" I asked myself, annoyed. I treated my wounds and head to sleep.

*next day

I woke up and took a shower before changing to my uniform. I went downstairs for my breakfast. I saw a note on the fridge.

'Buy me some chips'

Is all that was written. I sighed, not even a happy birthday? I grabbed my leftovers and ate it. I went to school and I went in to my class. I opened the door.

"SURPRISE! HAPPY B'DAY TO YOU" They Sang. I smiled "make a wish and blow the candles" Hyo-jung said. "I wish for someone to love me and cherish me like I'm their most prized possession" I thought and wished.

I opened my eyes and blowed the candle. Everyone clapped hands. Correction, almost everyone. I looked at the corner to see jimin reading a book, uninterested on my birthday, somehow it kinda hurts me a bit.

"Thank you!" I thanked all of them "no problem" hoseokie ruffled my hair. Then a hand grabbed hoseokie's hand. We looked at the owner of the hand. "Sit down on your places, the teacher is here" jimin said monotonously.

"Y-Yes Sorry" hoseokie bowed and went to his table. Taehyungie sat beside me and we talked most of the time. "What do you want for your birthday present?" Taehyungie asked "Umm I want a plushie that I can cuddle with, since I don't have a boyfriend" I pouted and he chuckled.

"We'll buy one later okay?" Taehyungie asked and I nodded. "Sir!" Jimin raised his hands up. "Yes jimin?" He asked "I can't see clearly, can I change Sit with Taehyung?" Jimin asked and the teacher nodded. The teacher looked at Taehyung and Taehyung frowned.

"I want to be with my Y/n" he hugged me like I'm a pillow. "Get off me" I pushed him away, gently. "It's your birthday! You should sit with your best friends" Taehyung said.

Everyone's attention was on us now. "It's fine tae, just for a day" I said and he pouted before changing seats with jimin. Jimin sat beside me and I concentrated on the teacher.

*a few minutes later

"Do the exercises from page 124 to 126" the teacher ordered and we did it. After a bunch of questions, I couldn't do this number. How do I do this again? I scratched my head using my pencil. (By the way, it was math lesson)

A small paper was slid onto my side from jimin's. He looked at me and looked at the paper. I opened the paper and it was the answer with the way to find the answer. I smiled, I wrote the answer down.

I smiled to him, meaning 'thanks'. I continued until lunch.

*cafeteria

"Hoseokie was the cake from your bakery?" I asked as we sat down in the cafeteria and talked. "Yeah, I made it myself. Was it good?" He asked and I nodded. "I secretly ate the cake while in class" I chuckled and they chuckled too.

"Hyojung-Ah, are you feeling better now?" I Asked and she nodded, "don't worry about me Y/n" she smiled "but you're my bestfriend" I pouted and hugged her.

Suddenly a tray was put down on the chair beside me. I looked at the owner, jimin. "Sorry to interrupt but there's no other place. Those bitches took over my place" he pointed to his usual seat. And when he said 'those bitches' he meant his fangirls.

"Just sit with us starting from now" I smiled and he looked at me "really?" he asked and I nodded. "Let's be friends, my name is Y/n" I introduced.

Jimin's POV

"Let's be friends, my name is Y/n" she introduced, like I didn't know my crush's name. I snickered mentally. "This is Taehyung, Hoseok, and hyojung and even though Hyo-jung is pretty, she's taken" Y/n said and Hyo-jung blushed and punched Y/n gently. If only I could say, no one is prettier than you, Y/n, to her that would be a miracle.

"Yah!" Hyojung face heated up. They talked and asked me some questions. While they talk let me tell you about myself. Y/n is my crush. I knew today was her birthday but I was too shy to say it to her, sooo I'm taking her on a date after school.

She might think it's just a hangout but it's actually a date. Also I purposely changed seats with Taehyung so I could sit beside Y/n. She was having trouble on one question and I helped her. She didn't notice this but I kept on staring at her.

I may seem emotionless but inside, my emotions are all over the place, especially with Y/n sitting beside me. Suddenly one of the sentence they were talking about caught my attention.

"So jimin, why don't you join us after school? We're taking Y/n to the arcade and we're buying her presents" Hoseok said and I groaned mentally. I was supposed to go with her but only the two of us!

"Umm Okay, I'll text my parents I'll be late" he said and they nodded. Suddenly I had a plan. I searched through my contacts, I don't even know how and why but I have Hoseok's phone number.

ParkChimChim:
Hoseok-ah, I like Y/n. So please help me and don't join the hangout so me and Y/n could be alone.

HoHoHoseokie:
WAH! YOU LIKE Y/N?! WOW! I'll help you! I'll tell Hyo-jung and Taehyung but nothing is free, what are the payment?

ParkChimChim:
Money money money

HoHoHoseokie:
DEAL!

I turned off my phone

Y/n's POV

"My parents allowed me to go" jimin said and I smiled "great!" I excitedly said. "Oh shit Y/n!" Hoseok said and I looked at him. "Yes?" I asked "I think I can't go, I need to help my mother with the bakery" Hoseok said and I pouted.

"Ok really? Hoseok you're not going with us?" Hyojung asked and he shook his head. "Anyways, can you excuse me and Taehyung and Hyojung for a while?" Hoseok asked me and I nodded.

"Thank you" he smiled and brought them out of the cafeteria. "So, Since we're going to the arcade, is there any games you want to play?" I asked him. He thought about it for a while. "Pump and basketball" he said and I smirked.

"I'm the championship at pump!" I chuckled and I saw something even though it was small, I saw it. Jimin smiled. "Did you just smile?" I asked and he shook his head, "you're probably hallucinating" he said and I rolled my eyes, "I saw you smiling!" I said excited.

"But I didn't smile" he said and I nodded. "Whatever" I smirked. "I saw jimin smile" I chuckled and he smiled again. "This time you smiled! I saw that!" I said and jimin shook his head, denying.

After a while we continued bickering. "Okay but can you just smile once? It's my birthday" I pouted and he sighed. "Fine" He said and smiled. "Eyesmile" I suddenly said. "Huh?" He looked at me confused.

"When you smile, your eyes smile too" I chuckled and jimin smiled again "really? I never noticed that" jimin said. "Anyway, what kind of present do you want?" Jimin asked.

People's love for me.  "I don't know, a plushie? I want to cuddle something" I said and he nodded. "I'll buy you one but it might be a bit late when I give it" he said and I nodded "it's fine" I chuckled.

Hoseok and the rest went back. They were smirking towards jimin. "Why why what's wrong?" I asked curiously as I looked at Hoseok and Taehyung and Hyojung then at jimin who looked away trying to not make eye contact with them.

"Y/n, I can't come, I think my fever is growing again" Hyojung said and I panicked. "What?! Are you okay?" I tried to press my palm against her forehead but she shook her head. "It's fine, I just need rest can we just change it to tomorrow while you and jimin go today since jimin can't join us tomorrow? Right jimin?" Hyojung asked jimin.

Jimin stared at Hyojung and the rest for a second before nodding, "what about you tae?" I asked "I can't, I need to take care of my baby brother" he said and I smiled. "Say hi for me to Taeyong" I smiled and he smiled "will do" he chuckled and I chuckled back.

*after school

"Bye!" Hoseok, Taehyung and Hyojung left after saying bye to me and jimin. "We should cover our uniform, it's not stylish" jimin said and I chuckled, "I don't have any sweater or hoodie" I said and he searched in his bag. "I grab two, just for emergency" he lied but I didn't know that. Jimin has already planned everything from last night that he barely got any sleep, too excited for today.

"I have a red and white one, which one would you like?" He asked and I chose the (red/white, you choose). I wore it over my uniform. "Okay let's go" he said and we went to a parking lot.

We went in to jimin's car and he started to drive to the mall where the arcade is located

*mall

We went out of the car. First we head to the arcade. We played a bunch of games and jimin won most of them. This might be the first time that I see jimin which so much happiness. Maybe he likes arcade? This might be a good help if he's sad or something.

"Let's take a picture!" I said and dragged him to the picture booth. I swiped the card and the machine started. "Choose 10 filters" the screen wrote. "You choose five, I choose five?" I asked and he agreed.

He chose first and I chose the other five. We posed and posed and posed. After it was finish, we head over to the booth Infront, editing booth. Me and jimin decided not to put anything because, natural is the best.

We waited for the strip card picture to come out. It came out. Since it was put like 5x4 which means there's 20 and we decided to cut it in half so we could get 10-10 each. (Did you understand that?)

I looked at the time, "shit" I cursed under my breath, "Umm jimin, I need to go home now, thanks for today, I'll be waiting for your present" I smiled and waved good bye. "Do you want a ride home?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Alright bye be careful!" He smiled and waved. As usual, I went to the convenience store to buy some chips. I went to Hoseok's bakery to buy some bread for dinner.

Then I went home

*home

I went inside and my mom was sleeping on the couch. I grab a blanket and put it over her. I cleaned up the mess around her. There were soggy ramen and I decided to throw it away.

A few minutes later, my mom woke up. She screamed and I ran over to her from the kitchen. She looked at me in horror. "WHERE THE HELL IS MY RAMEN?!" She shouted "I throw it away, it was already soggy" I said and gulped. "I LIKE IT SOGGY! THAT IS WHY I TOOK A NAP!" she yelled at me and slapped me really hard. She grabbed her soju bottle that was on the side and hit my head with it.

I flinched in pain. This was the first time she ever does that. I looked at her with fear and I felt liquid running down my head. I held my head but it was stain with BLOOD.

"Where's the chips?" She asked not caring about my current situation. I gave her the bag of chips. "Do the laundry and take out the trash" she ordered as she lazily watched the tv while eating her chips. I went to the laundry room and did the laundry.

I grab the trash plastic and brought it outside,

Jimin's POV

She left the arcade. She didn't want a ride but I was unsure of her safety so I followed her behind with my car. I followed her when she stopped at the convenience store, she went out and I saw a plastic bag with chips.

I followed her again and she went to the bakery, she bought some breads. I followed her back home and her Home was small but 2 storied. It was like an old house.

She went in and I went out of my car. I was curious of her life. I walked to the window and looked at the living room. A middle aged woman who looked like her, I think was her mom, was sleeping on the couch while Y/n grabbed a blanket and put it over her.

The living room was a mess and Y/n cleaned it up. After a while, her mother woke up and looked around. Her eyes widened and she shouted. Y/n went over to her. They talked about something and her mother slapped her.

I gasped. Not only that, she grabbed a soju bottle on the side and smashed her head with it. My eyes widened. Her mom didn't care about it as blood flows down her head. I cover my mouth and silently cried.

How could that happen to my girl? How could that happen to a human? I failed as her crush. I should have save her instead of watching it all. I punched the tree beside me. I was raging at myself.

I need to save her. I looked at the window as she came out of a room and grabbed the trash. She was heading to the door. Her head was still bleeding.

She opened the door and her gaze landed at me. Her eyes widened. My eyes became worried and mad at the same time. "Umm I fell down" she lied and I glared at her. I took her trash away and threw it in the rubbish bin.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to my car but she stopped me. "I can't go, she'll be mad again" she looked at the ground. I clicked my tongue and grab her chin to mine. Our lips crashed and she kissed me back.

A few seconds after, I felt tears in my mouth, she was crying. She broke the kiss. "Hey jimin! Elephants are big! Lollipops are my favorite candies! Peter is my Imaginary friend! My house is the only house I have! Eggs are my favorite food." She said randomly but I got her signal.

(Did you get it?)

"Are you okay?" I asked her, making sure she was sending me the right signal. "I'm fine" she fake smiled. She showed me a picture and turned her phone upside down.

"Let's go" I furrowed my eyebrows and brought her to the hospital

*few days later

Never did I once leave this hospital. I was always beside her. She didn't want her friends to come so I didn't tell them. She always insisted me to go home but I refused everytime. I'm scared of leaving her alone. I'll always stay by her side.

"Your bruises are getting better" the nurse said. I forgot to mention how we found out she had millions of bruises on her body. I couldn't sleep and eat knowing the love of my life is in a hospital bed looking fragile and weak.

"Thank you" I bowed and Y/n smiled at the nurse. She smiled at us and left. "Jimin, go home" she said and I shook my head. "I can't leave you" I smiled weakly. "Jimin, please, just go home, take a shower, rest, eat then tomorrow you can come back Okay? I'm worried for you" she cupped my cheeks and I touched her hand.

"Alright" I gave up because I know I need rest myself. "I love you" he kissed my forehead. "I love you more" she smiled and kissed my lips. I went home.

*next day

It's 6 o'clock In the morning and the hospital visiting hours will open in an. Hour. I hurriedly ate my breakfast, and take a shower. I had plenty of rest plenty of food and changed my clothes.

I ran to the hospital and went in to her room. I went inside and saw her still sleeping. I smiled, I sat beside her bed. I stared at her and held her hands. Her eyes fluttered open and looked at me and smiled.

"Please be my girlfriend and live with me" I said and she nodded, "of course, just don't leave me" she hugged me and I hugged her back. "Never baby" I kissed her cheeks and let her rest again.

*bonus

"Open your eyes!" Jimin said and I opened my eyes. I saw jimin in a dinosaur onesie. I squealed and fangirled. "I'm your birthday present, your plushie, cuddle with me" he opened his arms and I hugged him tightly. We went to our bed and cuddled with each other

(Okay sorry for the late update! But I'm going to have my vacation for a week, in......KOREA SEOUL! YES THAT'S RIGHT, WHERE BTS LIVES! I'M GOING TOMORROW AND I CAN'T SLEEP! I might not write for a while, the same with my other book but, I'll try my best to write when I can! Also, pray for me so I could meet BTS or any Kpop idol out of luck. Luv u all)

(🍡)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673 23 28
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...
1K 44 3
Here I will cover BTS one shots. You can always request me your ideas in comment section. I'll make sure to work on them.
300K 4.5K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. Β© 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
39K 466 12
A looooooaaaaad of Taekook oneshots for yall, it will contain smut so yah but I hope you read ittt. -Kat #15 In Taehyungie