Fit For A King | Taekook | AB...

By 7EMDOM

Jeon jungkook is the Prince and heir to the throne in South Korea. His lavish style and flawless completion h... More

Introduction
Ch#1
ch#2
plot
Ch#3
Ch#4
Ch#6
Ch#7
A note
Ch#8

Ch#5

116 6 2
By 7EMDOM

Jungkook woke with taehyung still resting on his chest, a small line of spit trailing out of his mouth and making it's way onto Jungkooks abdomen.

Jungkook grabbed the collar of Taehyungs pajama shirt and lifted it up to his mouth, wiping away the saliva.

He started to really analyze Taehyungs features. One of his eyes had a monolid while the other had double eyelids. It weirdly suited him.

Jungkook noticed the way taehyung had a tiny smile plastered on his face while he slept, the corners of his mouth telling you that his dream was no nightmare, put a happy thought that spiraled into his brain as he fell asleep.

Jungkook continued to gaze upon his sleeping state for a few more moments, making sure not to stare too long.

He looked away when he felt Taehyung rub his head on Jungkooks chest, his hair sprawled out all over the vast expanse of his golden skin. Taehyung almost looked cat like as he did this, but he also looked oddly adorable jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook lifted his hand and started to card his fingers through Taehyungs hair, making sure to be extra careful when they were met with a knot.

Taehyung sighed in contentment, his heart beating a million miles an hour but his eyes closing softly and his head pushing upwards into Jungkooks hand where he continued to rake through his hair.

In that moment Taehyung felt oddly safe in this position, even though he didn't even know Jungkook personally, it just felt right in the weirdest way.

Taehyung didn't dare gaze up at the Prince, afraid that his appearance would be much worse than that of the other man. He just kept his head down and his eyes started to wander.

Taehyung spotted a small ball of matted fluff laying on a blanket in the corner of the room, although Taehyung didn't want to leave his current spot he also wanted to know what it was.

"Jungkook...what is that?" Taehyung asked, voice low and husky.

Jungkook was slightly confused, he thought that everything in his room was pretty self explanatory.

"What is what?" Jungkook replied.

Taehyung pointed to the small ball of black fur situated in the corner. "Those black things."

Jungkook opened his eyes in realization "ohhh those are my schipperke puppys."

Taehyung shot up from laying on Jungkooks chest and looked at the dogs excitedly, "You have puppies!?" He squeeled.

Jungkook grinned and looked at the puppies, "You can go grab one and bring it over here if you want."

Taehyung sprung up from his spot and ran over to the puppies, looking them over to see which one he wanted to grab.

After a few moments he finally decided on the one that was huddled up on the outside of the pile.

It's back must be cold, Taehyung thought.

He carefully slid his hand under the puppies tummy and lifted it up to his chest, watching it open it's mouth wide to yawn.

Taehyung cooed at the small animal and walked back to the bed cautiously, afraid that it might try to jump out of his hands at any moment.

When Taehyungs legs finally hit the edge of the large mattress he placed the puppy down on the fluffy comforter, making sure to keep an eye on it just in case it tried to jump off.

Taehyung lifted his leg up and climbed back onto the bed, situation himself back onto Jungkooks chest.

Jungkook smirked at taehyung, observing as Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Then before Taehyung could say anything, Jungkook spoke up ahead of him.

"You know you said that you just can't sleep without hugging anything right? Yet you're still cuddled up to me. Is that really the truth or did you just want to cuddle me?"

Taehyungs breath caughtin his throat, his eyes screwing shut in embarrassment. It was true that he couldn't sleep without holding something but cuddling with Jungkook just made him feel so safe and secure.

Taehyung thought that he could stay there all day if he wanted too.

Taehyung muttered something incoherent, burying his face into Jungkooks chest to that he couldn't see the blush that had crept onto the apples of his cheeks, turning them a ruby red.

"What was that?" Jungkook who's, a smirk still plastered on his face.

Taehyung lifted his head and made eye contact with Jungkook, although he still muttered his response, this was a start.

"I uh... I didn't lie about the whole hugging thing but cuddling you is nice too.."

Jungkooks smirk then turned into a full blown grin when those words came out of Taehyungs mouth. They made him estatic, hyper even. Yet he couldn't really pin point why.

Maybe, just maybe it was because no one had given him real genuine affection since he was a child, and that was just barley.

An idea suddenly popped into Jungkooks head.

"Well since you like cuddling so much, how about we watch a movie and you can cuddle me all you want?"

Taehyung noticeably blushed once again because of Jungkooks words but nodded against his chest anyways, the strands of hair tickling the skin underneath.

"Okay well I'm gunna go make some popcorn and you can choose the movie, I'll be right back okay?" Jungkook said in a loving tone.

Taehyung continued to mumble, too nervous to really speak any louder.

"Okay"

Taehyung let go of Jungkooks torso to allow him to leave the bed and go downstairs. When Jungkook was about to leave the room he saw Taehyung curl up into a ball with all of the blankets on the bed, the puppy from before waddling up and laying beside Taehyungs arms.

Jungkook smiled to himself as he walked down the luxurious marble staircase into the kitchen.

Taehyung was just too damn cute.

He had somehow gone from looking like a cute little cat earlier to looking like a puppy. He was sure that it wasn't legal at this point.

I mean come on, the way that he just so willingly rubbed his head into his hand. The way the apples of his cheeks become flushed so easily. Jungkook felt like he was going to explode.

As he walked into the kitchen he was met with the sweet smell of lavender that engulfed the room with a pleasant aroma. It smelled almost as if he were In a field full of flowers at that very moment.

He strolled around to the large pantry where all of the non-refrigerated food was stored and took out a package of microwaved popcorn. Jungkook was never one to spend time using an air popper when he could just sit back and watch the bag turn in the microwave.

Jungkook tore the plastic off of the package and set it in the microwave, setting the timer for two minuets and thirty seconds, pressing start when he closed the door.

While he waited Jungkook grabbed a large plastic bowl out of the plastics drawer, placing it beside the microwave.

Jungkook walked around the kitchen aimlessly for the rest of the time that the popcorn was popping, waiting until he couldn't hear very many pops left.

He walked back over to the microwave and opened it, pulling the paper bag out and tearing it, pouring the contents into the plastic bowl he had set out.

He then melted some butter on top and walked back up the stairs with the bowl in hand, careful not to drop it on the way up.

When Jungkook reached the bedroom he turned the handle and pushed the door open to see Taehyung sat up with the puppy in his lap, getting ready to play the movie he had picked.

Jungkook looked up to the screen, it read 'The fault in our stars' he was surprised that Taehyung had picked that movie out of all the other ones he could have chosen from.

"Are you sure you wanna watch this one? It's really sad." Jungkook said in a concerned tone.

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook. "It can't be that bad, it's just a movie."

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders and crawled back into the bed, making sure to close the door before he did so.

He crawled back under the blankets, placing the popcorn between them as taehyung moved the puppy off to the side.

It looked like taehyung had even made a small bed made out of one of the smaller blankets at the corner of the bed, the puppy automatically adjusted to this and layed down.

Taehyung pressed play on the remote and the movie started. Taehyung had his right leg slouched over jungkook lap and his arms were curled in towards his own chest as his head rested against Jungkooks shoulder.

The two ate the popcorn in silence as the movie progressed, tears pricked at taehyungs eyes at certain little parts but he wouldn't let Jungkook know that he was weak. Not in a million years.

That was up until the end, when Augustus dies. Taehyung looses it and starts sobbing into Jungkooks shoulder. He promised himself that he wouldn't cry, he thought that he could make it through.

Jungkook snapped his head around to look at Taehyung, when he saw him sobbing he reached for the tv remote and turned the movie off.

He thought that this might happen but now that it really was he wasn't quite sure how to handle the situation.

So he decided to pull Taehyung into his lap and hug him, he rocked them back and forth while Taehyung cried, his tears wetting the bare skin of Jungkooks shoulder.

It took a few minutes of rocking and loving whispers from Jungkook to get him to calm down, but even after he had stopped crying Jungkook refused to let him go.

Taehyung was still sniffling and every once and a while his breath would catch in his throat causing him to hiccup, the sound making him seem like a small innocent child that needed to be protected.

As Jungkook rocked the boy he thought to himself.

I need to protect him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 225 1
TAEKOOK ROYALTY AU where Jungkook & Taehyung are broke bestfriends who swore to stay forever until 1 day, Tae saw Jk in the news who's about to marry...
190K 6.4K 57
Jeon Jungkook is a 22 year old gang member. He is to follow in his father's , Min Yoongi , footsteps to be the next leader. He will be "crowned" the...
267K 15.9K 54
[BOOK ONE OF NOIR LEGACY] Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin are new princes that rule separate zones in the bustling kingdom of Noirwood. Life is great...
17.1K 606 19
Kim Taehyung is the Prince of South Korea, who has never been outside the palace. One day Taehyung was ordered by the King to follow the Royal tradit...