Past's Lovers

By kxkeesic101

Determined to help her friends on the battlefield, Naru takes a shortcut through an unknown dense forest. Bes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17

Chapter 16

8.3K 303 91
By kxkeesic101

2 days later: Konoha's gates

As to her word, Naruto touched Konoha's gates as soon as her final clone popped out of existence. She was still in her ANBU uniform with her mask in place and it was already the afternoon. Slipping into the shadows and made her way to a unique chakra signature and held back her need to growl. She blamed Gaara for jinxing her as she picked up the scent of several women and picked up the pace as she created 3 clones. Landing in a four point formation around half a dozen women and the Nidaime Hokage.

Tobirama was surprised to see ANBU surround him. Was something going on? That was until he recognised the chakra signature as the ANBU before him lowered their mask. Revealing a pair of icy blue orbs and a waterfall of golden hair. He felt relief wash him when he saw Naruto and was about to walk over to her when one of the women pulled him back and latched onto his arm.

"Nidaime-sama, you must be tired. Come rest at my home and I'll make you something yummy." The brunette with a busty frame cooed sweetly.

Naruto growled loudly and startled the women as they froze in their spots. Even her clones growled dangerously as they removed their masks. Naruto had held her mask up in front of them and broke it with her fingers. Indicating to all she was no longer an ANBU. "I suggest that you release what is mine before something bad happens, Ma'am."

The brunette glared at Naruto as she clung tighter onto Tobirama. "No way! Nidaime-sama is not yours! I don't see a ring on his finger or a woman on his arm. I am a real woman for the Nidaime. Not some girl like you."

Naruto chuckled darkly as she slipped off her arm guards and left them on the ground as she peeled off her gloves. "Is that so? You are a woman and I am a girl. But you're not listening to me, Ma'am. That man you are shoving his arm between your breasts is the man that I have imprinted on. Meaning, any female or male that I have deemed a threat I want to claw at. In shorter terms, you and those five other lovely ladies I want to beat into the ground." Her hair was slowly splitting into nine tails as her eyes glowed in anger as she cracked her knuckles. "You wanna go, huh?" Her clones were in the same state.

The older generation laughed as Naruto was just like her mother. Scaring off the women instantly. They had seen this many times with a flustered and awkward Minato. Minato loves Kushina and Kushina loves Minato. Yet the women sometimes tend to forget who exactly Kushina Uzumaki is. Now the role was handed down to Naruto and her partner, Tobirama.

Naruto released her clones and stormed over to Tobirama. Grabbing his hand and dragged him through the crowd. She was pissed. She wanted to beat those women 6ft under for even looking at Tobirama. She released a feral growl. "Girl? Just who the hell is a girl?" she muttered bitterly.

Tobirama looked to Naruto in confusion and allowed her to drag him along the street. "Naruto...are you by any chance jealous?" He heard her growl louder.

Naruto tossed Tobirama over her shoulder in a flash and transported out of Konoha and into the forest. Dumping Tobirama on the ground and destroyed a tree with a single blow. "Argh! Who the hell do they think they are?! I haven't been gone a week trying to clean up a few things and they appear like vultures! Kami, fangirls are so...so argh!" Naruto ranted and killed another tree.

Tobirama looked to where Naruto transported him as he sat on the ground. "Naruto...come here." He ordered the pacing blonde.

"No! Can't you see I'm busy thinking right now?" Naruto pointed at him before she started pacing again. Trying to control her instincts to beat those women up. "So...frustrating."

Tobirama sighed and lashed out to grab Naruto. Pulling her back to his chest and pinned her arms to her side as he hugged her tightly and said sternly. "I wasn't asking you, Naruto, I'm telling you and now you will listen to me." He heard her growl and sighed again. Turning her head and pressed a kiss onto her lips and forced his way inside. This kiss was different. It wasn't passionate, desperate or gentle. It was fiery and hot. Tobirama pulled back and leaned his forehead on hers. "Have you calmed down now, Naruto?"

Naruto puffed out her cheeks as she nodded in embarrassment. Her anger had vanished almost immediately when he touched her.

"Good. Now, would you please tell me where you have been? I've been going crazy in thought without you and not knowing where you are. You've been giving me the cold shoulder lately. Naruto, why?" he pleaded with the blonde and rested his head in the crook of her neck.

Naruto sighed. "When I said I had things to do, I had to do them alone or in clone. For the past week, Kurama and I have been to each nation personally or in clone, rejecting every marriage proposal that has been sent my way ever since I was 8 years old. Usually it would've taken months on end to do so, but I wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible. I didn't want to keep you waiting and I didn't want any interference from the desperate suitors."

"Marriage proposal?" Tobirama questioned as he looked over to her. "How many exactly?" she didn't answer him and took a deep breath. "I see. So now I can assume that you are officially back-in Konoha with me. So now I can monopolise my partner forever." Lacing his hand with hers and saw that she was still wearing his rings. Smirking into her neck and took a bite of the tempting meat before his red orbs.

Naruto covered her mouth with a hand as a strange voice came out of her mouth as her body pulsed hotly. Her eyes wide and held back her noises when she felt something wet touch her skin. "T-Tobirama...w-what?"

Tobirama sunk his teeth further into her skin and watched Naruto's face as it morphed into surprise and pleasure as her back arched and gave a slow and tantalizing lick. "Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I still feel slightly insecure about our relationship. You're amazing in more than words can describe and I love you still. Even now when you scared off those fangirls. I found it hot and sexy." His voice lowered to a husky and teasing tone as he released her neck and blew softly into her air as she shivered. "When you told me that you imprinted on me, I went to Mito-Anee-sama and your mother to tell me more and I saw surprised to hear what they had to say. I want to hear it from your voice Naruto. Tell Naruto. I have to hear you say it." Sinking his teeth further into her skin and removed her hand from her mouth. Hearing her throaty cry and moan that had him smirking at her reaction. "Tell me over and over again forever."

Naruto felt a jolt run through her spine as she whimpered at the pain yet she found it pleasurable. Never feeling this way before. "I...I-I...T-Tobi-Tobirama I b-belong to y-you..." She moaned as he involuntarily arched her back. "N-no other man o-or woman...o-only Tobirama S-Senju..." Grabbing a hold of his arm and directed it underneath her clothes toward her ribs.

Tobirama released her neck and leaned back a bit with her following suit. Gazing to his hand that rested on her caramel skin and saw something that made his heart flutter in reassurance. Right there around her rib area was an intricate vine pattern with his initials and the date Naruto imprinted on him. It was part of a mate mark Mito and Kushina talked about. The other part would appear on him when Naruto would allow him to make love to her. He chuckled and kissed the side of her head. "Sorry for teasing you. I just really needed to hear that from you." tracing the love bit he left on Naruto's neck. "I won't ask you to marry me right now, Naruto, but I do wish to spend time with you." lifting her up and spun her around so that she was sitting on his lap and facing him.

Naruto placed her hands on his shoulders and lightly traced his doing on her shoulder. Already knowing that Kurama wouldn't heal this for her. "I need a scarf." She muttered and ignored Tobirama's request.

"Naruto..." Tobirama gave her a dull look. "I wish to spend more time with you and to court you properly."

Naruto looked Tobirama in the eyes and nodded. "You don't have to ask, just do. Do what this is telling you to instead of your head." Naruto tapped the skin over his heart with a sunny grin. "No matter where I am or where you are, I'm always thinking about you. When I said that I'd never forget you forever, I really meant it. You're somebody precious to me now, Tobirama and if I see another girl hanging off your arm, I'm most likely going to send them into the next world. By my Jinchuriki nature I am territorial and possessive over what's mine and you're mine." Placing a small kiss on his nose. "As my partner, you have the same rights to be the same."

Tobirama locked his fingers behind Naruto's back and pulled her closer. "I'm glad to hear that. I get jealous easily so I will be equally as territorial and possessive as my mate...that is if you still want me as your chosen one?"

Naruto rolled her eyes as she smacked him over the head. "Stop asking stupid questions, Tobirama."

"I guess I should." He chuckled.

Naruto laughed too yet paused when she felt something and looked down. "Uhh...is that you? You're poking me." looking to Tobirama who was looking away with embarrassment written all over his face. Naruto snickered and made him look at her and kissed his lips. "Don't show anybody that face but me, okay?" hugging him tightly and ignored his member poking her at the moment.

Tobirama hugged her back and inwardly sighed in relief that she didn't react badly to his response to her. Honestly, he had gotten it the moment Naruto had growled fiercely and here he thought he had great control unlike Tsunade's partner. "Hey Naruto..."

"Hmmm..."

"I love you." he whispered into her shoulder.

Naruto smiled softly and replied. "Yeah, I love you too." Her eyes burning in determination for tomorrow. She needed to hold out for a while longer. Naruto only hoped she could because Tobirama's erection wasn't helping at all. She just wanted to attack him right now. At least she now knew how her mother felt.

Next morning: Senju compound

Naruto took a deep breath as she sat across from Tsunade, Hashirama and Mito. She would have to thank Jiraiya for distracting Tobirama for the meanwhile. "I take it you know exactly why I am here today." Naruto voiced firmly.

Hashirama nodded as he folded his arms. "Indeed I do."

Naruto felt her hands shaking and swallowed her nervousness as she bowed politely and correctly that Tsunade had to gasp in shock. "I ask, please leave Tobirama in my care." Staying in her position till they made their judgement.

Hashirama couldn't hold it in any longer and bursted out laughing. "BAHAHAHAHAHA! Naruto-chan, you seem to hold the pants in this relationship. Please, lift you head." Watching as she did so with pink dusting her cheeks cutely. Mito and Tsunade were giggling too. "Naruto...from the moment I noticed that you were different in my cute little brother's eyes I knew immediately that you were the one for my Tobirama. Behind every great man is a great woman and you are that woman Naruto-chan. When Tobirama puts his heart into anything, he puts everything he has into it. My brother is naturally...aloof, but you've pulled him out of his shell and know what he is feeling and thinking whenever he says no words. I guess it is us Senju that will be asking you, Naruto, to take good care of Tobirama for us." He nodded his head in approval.

Mito reached over and held Naruto's hand with a simmering smile. "Take care of each other. Being the Kyūbi Jinchuriki, I am still mated to Hashirama even though I no longer have Kurama-san within me. It will be hard with the natural instincts, but you can do it. Trust me and come to me whenever you need help." She winked and pulled back.

"I still find it weird, but seeing you happy, Naruto, is more than enough for me to give my blessing." Tsunade smirked. "But don't make me a Grandmother just yet. Wait a while before you give me my grandbabies." Chuckling when Naruto turned bright red and flustered. Even Hashirama was flustered over the thought of seeing Naruto and Tobirama's kids as Mito was plotting in her head. Kushina would love to hear this.

Naruto bowed again. "Thank you so much."

"Just a quick question." Mito voiced and asked. "Will you be taking on the Senju name?"

"No." Naruto replied immediately. "I will stay an Uzumaki-Namikaze. Thank you for your time." Naruto nodded and left the room with a lighter heart. Good. She had the approval of the Senju family and went wondering around the compound and found Jiraiya by himself and frowned. "Ero-Sennin. Where's Tobi?"

Jiraiya ruffled Naruto's head and said sheepishly. "He went to his room to brood..." He quoted with air marks. "Once he realised that he used to look after me but forgot. He only realised just recently who I was and now I'm his Grandniece's lover." Winking with a bellowing laugh.

Naruto shook her head with a sigh. "And you're older than him." Leaving Jiraiya and seeked out Tobirama's chakra. Finding him within his room and knocked on the door. "It's Naruto. Can I come in?" she asked and heard a faint grunt. Taking that as a 'yes' and entered his room. Seeing that everything was neat, tidy and...blue. Closing the door behind her and found Tobirama lying on his bed with his back to her. Biting back her sigh. Honestly, Tobirama didn't know how childish he could get at times and now was one of them. She sat at the edge of the bed and looked over to him. "Tobirama?"

"Hmm." He hummed at her.

Naruto felt her brow twitch. What was in his ass this time? Crawling over to him and leaned over to take a look at his brooding face. "You know if you keep sulking Tou-chan will start to call you a little girl."

Tobirama narrowed his eyes at her. "I'm not sulking. I'm brooding."

"Want to tell me why?" Naruto grinned as she lay down behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "Talk before I maim you with a frying pan." She threatened.

Tobirama held onto her arms with a sheepish sigh. "I was thinking back to my time. If you had stayed and we were together. You know, adopted Jiraiya-san and made him our son. We would've been a family and honestly Jiraiya could pass as our kid either way. You two think the same and he has my hair. I was just musing on what life would be like if none of this war or Madara was going on and you were just the girl I found at the river and not from the future."

Naruto didn't say anything and rested her ear against his back. Holding onto tighter before she replied. "Neither of us would know what it would be like because we're not there right now, we're in the present together. Somebody upstairs must've been watching over us to give us the chance to be together." Leaning up on his shoulder and looked down at him. "I won't let our time together be all for nothing. I want to make this right." She sat up on the bed when Tobirama moved and said to him. "I just talked to your brother, Mito-Ba-chan and Tsunade-Baa-chan. I've asked for their blessing and I got granted their blessing. Believe it or not, it may be the future, but I am very old school, Tobirama. I realised that I got this trait from my Tou-chan." she grabbed his hand and pulled off the ring. Holding it before their eyes and said. "Even though I want to jump your bones right now, I won't make a move till we are married. I want to marry you, Tobirama, but not now. Not yet. You told me that you saw me in your future and I want you in mine." She slipped the ring back on. "Right now I want us to focus on getting my Tou-chan, Ero-sennin and two other important males in my life blessing. When we do, let's get to know each other before we even think about marriage, okay?"

Tobirama nodded. "Very well." Smirking and quickly caught the blonde off guard by sweeping her off her feet and spun her around in his arms like a princess and kissed her cheek. "If this is what it takes to make you mine then very well, I shall do it. Though I do have to tell you, the last time your father and I had a talk about you were over several bottles of sake, so I think he approves slightly."

Naruto chuckled and patted his cheek. "It's not Tou-chan I'm afraid of." She chuckled nervously. "It's another..."

"Who is he?" Tobirama asked her as he didn't put her down.

Naruto shivered and moved closer to Tobirama as she whispered fearfully. "Iruka Umino..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 230 9
Sasuke and Naruto was somehow sent into the past a few moments after they encountered an Enemy Nin at their mission of the Waves. They were sent into...
1.1K 71 72
~ I changed the plot line of Naruto to fit this story ~ During the Warring Era, find a true love was rare, it was even more rare, to live to tell the...
29.3K 1.1K 10
Many years ago, there was a rumour going around that a spirit would going around killing those who stepped foot in their forest. The Forest Guardian...
10.2K 138 12
A post-war fanfiction. Naruto has a secret. He had never told anyone, and he liked it that way. He was the Hokage, and this kind of information could...