Queen of Hearts ♥ Elijah Mika...

By ninasour

Love is a game And she has an ace reserved to win the game. The Originals - Season 1 {This story is intertwin... More

Disclaimer;
Playlist;
00.
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
.07
08.
09.
11.
12.

10.

2.4K 50 0
By ninasour

In CONTROL.

{PAST}

"Do you know how lost I would be if ever lose you?" Elijah commented while she sniffed a flower he had given her. Her smile grew at the sound of his words, sighing a little she shook her head and walked slowly toward her lover. His black coat making him look handsomer than ever, but she loved him in blue, it was more like he was prince charming to her. "Oh love" he started. "Hopefully you'll never know how it would hurt me to lose you, to not be able to smell your aroma or see your bright smile each day of the rest of my existence, of our existence." he kissed her forehead lightly, his lips felt so warm against her skin and somehow hot like it burn her, but that fire was inside of her heart.

"I do believe you would go mad, you would look for away to bring me back if I ever die" she expressed placing her flower in her hair. His brown hues burn hers and they both smiled at each other for a minute there. "Promise me this will be forever" she asked stepping closer to him.

"I promise you we'll make a forever after of this story, love" without hesitation but grew closer until their lips met and the kiss grew more passionate than ever.

{PRESENT DAY}

Nicolette had shown everyone what she was capable of doing, even Marcel felt a light touch of what she can cause or inflict in other if they betray her or do not do as she commands. She let them know that the king would be submissive to his queen and the Mikaelson's had little chance to outdo her kingdom with her being an Heretic. That sense of vibrant power running through her veins had left her feeling more alive than ever, not needing love or passion for anyone but herself. Perhaps she could call her cousin Delilah eventually to have her know she had found her powers and if she ever needed help she would send some witches on her rescue, but knowing her cousin she knew well that help wasn't something she liked to receive and her offer would be kindly denied but at least she'll know she could easily ask for it. Grabbing her phone Nicolette texted her to call her as soon as she could. A knock on her door made her look up and place her phone away.

"You may coming" she said to the woman, the loyal vampire she had for maid. She walked toward her, today she was wearing some leggings, high boots and a black leader shirt. Her boots echoed as she approached her maid. "Did you tell Sophie?" she asked cocking the head to the side.

"I didn't have to tell her much, she had already thrown the news about you being a powerful heretic, the witches are on your side your majesty but please be careful for there are some of those witches believe in ancestral magic, they wouldn't like to have an heretic for a leader"

Looking at her compliant maid she shook her head and fixed a little her hair. "Don't worry Anna, it's not like I am going to lead them" she smiled widely. "I will control them, apparently I was born to lead but not witches... no!" she chuckled "I was born to lead New Orleans, Vampires, Witches and I'll add some werewolves too. Marcel didn't gain their trust, I need you to find me Hayley Williams, the werewolf that recently arrived to New Orleans. Sophie knows who she is and bring her to me" she turned around and walked toward her closet. "I'll pay a visit to my king" she grabbed her coat and left her maid in her room.

Marcel didn't go to her room last night, she had heard he got into his room and closed himself. She cared about him but he betrayed her, he left her in the dark like she needed to be protected; it was all because of his jealousy and his fear to have her go back into her old ways. Loving Elijah was no longer in her nature or so she believed.

Knocking on his door she heard him inside stop talking with someone on the phone. She opened the door not caring whatever her was talking or doing. "How is you head?" she asked closing the door behind her. He looked at her perplexed and somehow scared, she could hear his heart beat increase.

"Good morning, love" he started placing his phone down. "My head is better, all healed after you exploded it but yeah" he sarcastically said while grabbing and shirt and putting on himself.

She was so concentrated on talking to him that she didn't notice his lack of clothes. Even after all this months of kissing and being for each other he had respected the space she asked when it came to having sex. She had said no since the mere beginning because for her that connection was only made with someone dear or loved. He was not in that list with had only one name in it. And she couldn't think of having his name on that list after leaving her in the dark. "Yeah about that, I am not sorry at all" she smiled at him widely. "I came here this morning to be clear with you my king" she added a little bit of distaste in that last part. "You kept me in the dark and you know we promised each other to tell everything, we promised no secrets and the first thing you did when you heard Klaus Mikaelson was around was leave me behind in lies" she walked closer to his drawer and grabbed his favorite perfume. She turned to look at him "All because of your jealousy and your fear of losing me to him again, which have only led me to not trust you or anyone around. I believe the things we built in five months have been destroyed by your own hand. I was trusting you, I felt so at ease with you around and not anymore, I actually feel now toward you distrust and discomfort. You are an enemy to me, especially after you killed a witch and believe I wouldn't know." She was so mad that she didn't notice the light bulbs exploding as she approached him. "You are now a masterpiece in my chess game and you will do as I say otherwise you can pack your things and move outside of my kingdom." She looked into his eyes fiercely.

Marcel looked down feeling ashamed of himself, he sighed silently and nodded at her words. "I understand what I did to you, how I did things were not the correct way to do them but..." she stopped him from continuing

"But you wanted to show off to Klaus Mikaelson the kingdom WE have built." She emphasized the word we, because they did it together. If it weren't for her he wouldn't have been able to cast the wolves away or the witches on the control of Davina. It was her his masterpiece but the table had turn and now his whole kingdom crumbled at his feet for not knowing how to do things correctly.

"I know" he sighed knowing she was around about everything he had done wrong. "I want to gain your trust again, your love and I promise you" once again she stopped him.

"No Marcel, I don't think I could ever love you or him" she gasped some air for the next part "or anyone in general again" she bit her lip and looked away from his face. "I am broken, I am nothing but shattered and I will not allow anyone try to pick up my pieces because I need to be this broken in order to create my kingdom, my people's safety and a big tall ass wall from people that would end up hurting me if I let them." She expressed. "You'll stay at my terms and for now those terms are not even friendship but because you are useful. We'll pretend to be in love, we'll pretend to be the perfect couple but it's going to be a façade to disarm the Mikaelsons. Not anything else, am I being clear?" she asked cocking his head to the side while stepping forward and closer to him.

"Yes, your majesty" he bit his own lips, he was furious and mad because he was being used but it was perfect for her to have him feel this way. Because he'll remember this feeling for the rest of his existence. Leaning on she kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Don't get me wrong Marcel, I still care about you and I would go crazy if something bad happens to you but just don't think those feelings would cloud my judgment if you decide to betray me once again" she patted his chest before walking away from him, with her magic she closed the door behind her as loud as she could. His loyal minion was about to walk to his room when she stopped him. " Thierry, right?" she asked him making him clear his throat.

"Yes, ma'am" he answered, his heart beat beating faster than ever. "How can I be of help, your majesty?" he asked looking at her nervously.

"Please follow me" she said walking with him to the ball room where her party was held. He followed her quietly. She stopped in the middle where the sun hit the hardest. "I would like to know how loyal are you to Marcel and to me... especially to me" she folded both of her hands against her chest as she waited for his answer.

"Incredibly loyal" she noticed Marcel upstairs watching her.

"Really?" she asked looking at him. "Because certain witch have spoken to me about you having a relationship with one of her kind" she shifted her eyes to Marcel making Thierry follow her gaze to his friend and king. Marcel's eyes gave him away, he did not know this and he certainly like her hated to be betrayed.

Looking back to his queen Thierry couldn't find the words to defend himself from such accusation because he knew it was true and whatever he said would only end up losing in both sides, with his lover and with his friend. "I fell for her and..." he started hissing and crying in pain as he felt the sun in his skin.

"Oh you ring is not working, what could it be?" The queen sarcastically asked. "oh right, me" she smiled widely. "But just so you know how merciful I am because you love her I decide to pardon your life" she said making him feel the relief of his own wounds healing. "We after all want to create strong bonds with our kind and I would like to help you be reunited with her, have her go on a date with you publicly and even bring her here to get to know your Queen and" looking up she met Marcel's eyes "King" she smiled widely making Thierry look up at him. "But I would like you to not try to hide anything from us ever again, right Honey?" she asked Marcel while her eyes kept looking at Thierry.

"She's damn right" Marcel said walking downstairs. He joined Nicolette, he caressed her back lightly making her feel a little bit uncomfortable. She looked at him and burnt his hand making him hiss in pain.

"Thank you, for this second chance. I won't betray you again" he said walking away from both of them.

"Don't you ever" she said turning to look at Marcel. "Touch me again without my permission. Because I'll burn more than you hand next time" she said walking away from him.

As she exited she felt herself not able to breathe which only led her outside looking for air. She ran until she felt her lungs were finally filled with air. That house, it was only bringing her down inside somehow and she needed time to think her next move. She noticed she was where her father died. Feeling herself emotional she sat down on the green grass under the tree she planted in memory of him and she rested her head against the trunk. "Oh father, what have I become?" she asked looking up at the beautiful leaves that were falling and one fell on her lap. She grabbed it and caressed it softly. "Your daughter is better than she was before, she's in control" she said looking at the leave that with her own hands she burned. Looking up to the horizon, to where her kingdom and the city of New Orleans was she smiled widely. "Game on"

{{ Hello everyone, I hope you like this new chapter and the next one. I am working hard on having time to write to this book because my muse is killing me and is so easy to write lately this book that I am incredibly impressed. }}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 8K 56
You have always the odd one, you've never felt like you belong. When he comes into your life, he flips it upside down. On top of that, you find out a...
201 1 34
{complete} Destiny itself decides to bring two young hearts together. Both inexperienced, from powerful enemy families, with prepared clear plans for...
260 57 19
Pov: "Right person , but wrong time " "He fell first but she fell harder " "When destiny has already written, everything is possible. " What if it a...
157K 2.6K 25
A human feel in love with a Vampire. Can that be good? When Grace wants to help her friend Cami, she meets a man there and she falls in love with hi...