Silently Falling | √

Von LoneRanger3

[COMPLETED] Alexis was your typical everyday good girl with excellent grades, a single best friend, an annoyi... Mehr

Silently Falling
Character Aesthetic
•Chapter 1•
•Chapter 2•
•Chapter 3•
•Chapter 4•
•Chapter 5•
•Chapter 6•
•Chapter 7•
•Chapter 8•
•Chapter 9•
•Chapter 10•
•Chapter 11•
•Chapter 12•
•Chapter 13•
•Chapter 14•
•Chapter 15•
•Chapter 16•
•Chapter 17•
•Chapter 18•
•Chapter 19•
•Chapter 20•
•Chapter 21•
•Chapter 22•
•Chapter 23•
•Chapter 24•
•Chapter 25•
•Chapter 26•
•Chapter 28•
•Chapter 29•
•Chapter 30•
•Chapter 31•
•Chapter 32•
•Chapter 33•
•Chapter 34•
•Chapter 35•
•Chapter 36•
•Chapter 37•
•Chapter 38•
•Chapter 39•
•Chapter 40•
•Chapter 41•
•Chapter 42•
•Epilogue•
Other Books
ANNOUNCEMENT
Bonus Chapter: The Accident

•Chapter 27•

8.2K 311 17
Von LoneRanger3

HONESTLY I LOVE James but just no. He was in my closet flipping through my clothes as he tossed the ones he didn't like to the floor. He was being a complete nuisance as always.

"Get out!" I seethed from my bed where I had been texting Asher for the past hour.

James turned to give me a cheeky grin. "Stop being so over dramatic," he said rolling his eyes. "All I'm saying is," he started, "I think you need to wear something sexy, you know-to show your figure and all. And don't you tell me otherwise because mum told me you went shopping and you bought something sexy."

I finally believe that I am cursed. Because this is just unbelievable.

"You're a pain, you know?" I said sighing. "It's not even Friday yet and you're already planning on embarrassing me."

James turned back to my closet. "I just want to make sure things are perfect considering it's a day from now," he responded with amusement laced in his words. "Oh this dinner is going to be awesome," he said the last part quietly but I caught it.

"Where's the dress anyway?" he asked huffing, "I can't find it in this hell hole you call a closet."

I switched my phone off and tossed it on my bed before I got up and headed to the closet. "It's not in here you moron. Mum has it safely kept away somewhere," I replied as I closed the closet and moved him towards my bedroom door.

"Now please leave," I said as I shoved him out of my room and slammed the door on him.

"You're no fun," he huffed from the other side of the door before storming away.

I sighed and collapsed back on the bed as I closed my eyes trying to process everything. A beeping from my laptop snaped me out of my thoughts and I hastily stood up and walked over to my desk.

Nick's face popped up on my screen and I froze for a moment before accepting the call and plopping down on the swivel chair.

"Hey!" he breathed smiling at me.

"Hmm....okay hey," I replied a little surprised. "Not that I'm complaining or anything, but how did you get my Skype name because I pretty much don't remember giving it to you nor my phone number."

Nick shook his head at me, "and here I thought I would be greeted with love from my girlfriend but I guess that's not happening," he said just as Jake's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey little sis," he said waving before being shoved away from the screen by Nick.

"Go away Jake," he said irritatedly, "can't I have a moment with my girlfriend without you two intruding?" he said to who I'm assuming was Jake and Kai.

"It's my house and my laptop," Kai said appearing on the screen, "so yeah we will intrude," he finished and then flashed me a smile. "Hey Alexis."

"Hey Jake, hey Kai," I waved smiling at them. "What's up?"

Kai pushed Nick away from the laptop and took his place, "nothing, just hanging out at my place," he replied. "Wanna come over?" he asked sounding hopeful.

"As in now?" I asked.

"Yeah as in now," Kai said with a duh look.

Nick shook his head at his friend whilst glaring at him.

"You do know it's nearly 8pm right?" I asked cocking my eyebrow at him.

"Oh!" he responded as realisation dawned on him.

"Thought as much."

"Can I talk to my girlfriend now?" Nick asked and Kai shrugged as he moved away from the laptop giving him chance.

"Sure man," Kai responded, "I'm ordering pizza so meet us downstairs when you're done flirting with your girlfriend and we can play some video games," he said shooting him a smirk before he pulled Jake out of the room with him.

"Well that was fun," he deadpanned once the door had shut behind them.

I laughed at that, "but seriously how did you get my Skype name?" I asked once more.

"I know people," he said smirking, "and you'll never know who."

"It was Asher wasn't it?" I asked knowing full well that he is the only one, aside from my family that knows it.

"Maybe."

I didn't know what to say because honestly, I didn't think Asher had it in him to be nice to Nick without me being there.

"What should I expect with your brother and dad?" Nick asked seriously. "I mean, I've meant your dad and he seemed fine but I'm not too sure about how he feels about me now," he admitted sheepishly.

"James is a sweetheart and I know he will like you just like mum does, but, my dad on the other hand," I trailed off before continuing, "just be you and you'll be fine," I told him.

"That's very helpful," he replied sarcastically, "glad to know I can always count on you."

"Of course," I replied with a cheeky grin.

Nick rolled his eyes, "you're something else Alexis," he stated.

Before I could answer, my bedroom door flew open and James strode in. "Lexi mum won't show me the dress you got," he said pouting not once noticing Nick.

"It's two days for now so you will have to wait," I stated.

"That's what mum told me too," he huffed, "you both are so mean," he trailed off as his eyes finally landed on my laptop screen. "Whose he?"

I chewed the inside of my cheek and looked back and forth between the two. "This is Nick," I began, "Nick meet James, my annoying older brother."

James strode over and leaned closer to the laptop, "so this is the famous boyfriend I've been hearing out?" he asked.

"Hey," Nick said awkwardly.

"He's good looking that's for sure," James whispered and I laughed because it was true. "So......Nick uh?"

"That would be me," Nick stated as he offered a small smile.

"Wait is that what I think it is?" James asked squinting at the screen even more.

I looked at what he's referring to and all I could see were posters of basketball players and what not.

"Oh you mean the Micheal Jordan signed jersey?" Nick asked turning to face the said jersey.

James nodded eagerly, "yeah," he said, "scoot over Lexi," he said not once taking his eyes away from said jersey.

I moved over and James plopped down nearly sending me flying to the floor. I glared at him and stood up instead.

"Man how the hell did you get an M.J signed jersey?" he asked still not paying attention to me.

"Kai's dad got it for him for his tenth birthday," Nick responded. "You a fan?"

"Heck yeah I am," James said smiling like a goof.

I can't believe he just hijacked my face time with my boyfriend. Okay that's not something I ever thought I'd say. With a sigh, I walked out of my room just as they began talking about basketball.

I made my way downstairs where mum was busy taking measurements of Lisa, her model.

"Hey Lisa," I waved smiling.

Lisa is one of mum's many models who she uses for designing. She's a beautiful blonde with big baby blue eyes and a body that most girls would kill to have. She's the same age as James and they both go to the same University.

"Hey Alexis," Lisa greeted smiling at me, "haven't seen you around lately, hope everything is fine," she said.

"It's pretty good I guess, but I've been busy with school and all," I replied as I sat down on the couch.

"Where's James?" mum asked.

I glowred at that and shook my head before replying, "his upstairs in my room talking to Nick," I said gruffly, "he literally hijacked our conversation."

Mum and Lisa chuckled, "I take it that this Nick is someone special," Lisa commented.

"He's her boyfriend," mum replied with a sly smile before returning back to her work. "You need to give her fashion tips because seriously just look at her," she said as she as her eyes racked over me.

I rolled my eyes at her antics, "mum it's not going to happen. Nick likes me for me, end of story," I said.

"But a little dressing up wouldn't kill you, you know," she said. "Am I not right Lisa?"

"I have to agree with Kate on this one Alexis," Lisa said as she sat next to me on the couch. "Plus he'd totally take you anywhere," she whispered with a wink before she walked back to where mum was.

Suddenly I felt light headed and I clutched my head in both hands. My whole body felt weak.

"What's wrong honey?" mum asked rushing over to my side.

"I just feel weak," I replied still clutching my head, "I just need to rest and I'll be fine."

Both mum and Lisa had worried looks on their faces as I stood up and made my way back to my room. Once there, I walked over to the bed and nearly fell on my way.

"Alexis are you okay?" I heard James ask but my vision was blurry as dark spots appeared.

"Yeah just...." I didn't get to finish my sentence because the next thing I knew, I was falling but luckily I didn't hit the floor as James scooped me up in his hands and placed me on my bed.

"What's going on?" I heard Nick ask but he seemed further away.

He kept asking but James didn't say anything as he ran into my bathroom and returned with my pills in one hand and water in the other.

"Take this," he said helping me take the pills. After that, he walked back to my laptop and shut it off before he returned back to my side and pulled me into him.

My eyes felt heavy as I look at him, "you didn't have to shut it off on him like that," I said scolded referring to Nick.

"Shh," James cooed holding me tightly and rubbing my back.

Before I knew it, the darkness had consumed me.

*
*
*
Please Vote! Comment! Share! & follow!

~A

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

4.4K 14 20
Trigger warning for the following: -mature content -some strong language -fighting -mentions of abuse Everything was cool. It was fine and normal...
308K 9.1K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
882K 24.7K 43
HIGHEST RANK- #17 in Teen Fiction Alexis swan is what you can say a 'good girl' who loves singing and just happens to be the twin sister of The...
35.8K 1.5K 13
We were a team. A confidence team, gaining your trust and ripping you off for every penny we could squeeze out of you. Stealing millions between pick...