Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 13

8.2K 174 74
By TyrantYokai123

It has been a few hours since tanya left and since then you have been training sure enough all you have been doing is destroying rocks and even hitting yourself with your own blasts and punches to see just how much your body can endure before it tires out but it is at least it is some level of training.

(Y/n): HA!

You punch a large mountain and it instantly crumbles with bits of rock flying everywhere.

(Y/n's mind): Alright time for an endurance test.

You rapidly fire ki blasts from your hands and as they travel you point at yourself and the second you do this the ki blasts you fired turn around and head right at you.

(Y/n): Come on!

You brace yourself for impact and soon enough the ki blasts hit you exploding on contact dealing a fair amount of damage to your body.

(Y/n):........Ow.....

You fall to your knees breathing very hard as you try to bear the pain.

(Y/n): I should take a break.....

You manage to stand yourself up and go over to a long flat rock and lay down on it.

(Y/n): (sigh) I wonder how sasha is doing?

(Sasha): Pretty good thanks for asking.

(Y/n): WHAT THE FUCK! (falls off of rock) OW DAMMIT!

(Sasha): (giggles) Sorry.

You get up slowly and turn around to see sasha sitting on a nearby rock looking down at you.

(Y/n): When the hell did you get here?

(Sasha): About 30 minutes ago I sensed your energy going crazy not that long ago and when I got there I found you knocked out by tanya what the hell happened.

(Y/n): Oh....that well.....I was training with tanya and as I was trying to go super saiyan I blacked out and.....attacked tanya, kali and terra.

(Sasha): What! but how? you blacked out didn't you?

(Y/n): Yes but when I woke up In a healing pod and got out I saw terra and kali inside healing pods too and then I started having visions about attacking them....

(Sasha): Oh......are they okay?

(Y/n): Yeah thankfully.

(Sasha): That's good.

(Y/n): Wait can I ask were did you go after we got to tanya's you just disappeared.

(Sasha): Did tanya not tell you? I went back home to sort things out like cleaning the house and getting into the upcoming tournament.

(Y/n): You are going into the tournament?

(Sasha): Yep!

(Y/n): That's awesome to hear.

(Sasha): Say are you okay with those wounds?

(Y/n): They do sting quite a bit but it's fine as long as some person come up out of nowhere and scared the shit out of me making me fall on those wounds.

You give sasha an unimpressed face while sasha's face slowly turns into a smirk.

(Sasha): Awww am sorry shall I kiss them better.

Y/n): No I am not 5.

(Sasha): Awwww your no fun.

(Y/n): Look I just need rest okay.

(Sasha): Oh alright oh wait I know a good way for you to rest.

(Y/n): Hm? 

Sasha goes over to that same rock you tried to lay down on and she goes down to her knees and she pats her knees.

(Sasha): You can sleep on my lap!

(Y/n):.......(sigh) alright.

(Sasha): Yay!

You slowly go over to the rock and go onto it making sure you don't hurt yourself even more and you lay down putting your head on sasha's lap.

(Sasha): Comfortable?

(Y/n): Y-Yeah.

(Sasha): Good

Sasha slowly pets your head looking down at you with a smile on her face.

(Y/n): This is kinda embarrassing.

(Sasha): Oh be quiet you little baby (giggles)

You look away from her with your face having a tint of red of it however as you lay there for a little while longer you start to get sleepy and soon enough you go to sleep on sasha's lap.

(Sasha's mind): I know it was not your fault y/n (pets your head slowly) I know you would never hurt them by your own choice.

(Timeskip)

An hour has passed and your are up and about training again however this time sasha is in on it too.

(Y/n): Come on!

(Sasha): HAAAAAA!

Sasha fires a large blast at you but you bat it to the side making it hit a nearby rock formation completely destroying it.

(Y/n): You will have to do better than that (smirks)

(Sasha): Tsk

Sasha charges forward at you pulling back her fist going in for a hard punch over you grab her fist before she could hit you.

(Sasha): RAAHHHH!

Sasha powers up and a second later before you could react she delivers a hard kick to your stomach.

(Y/n): AGH!

Sasha continues to rapidly kick you over and over again leaving nasty marks around your body and to finish her attack off she vanishes and appears above you and knocks you into the ground with a powerful kick to your head.

(Sasha): How do you like that!

(Y/n): O....Ouch.....

You turn yourself around making you face up into the sky.

(Y/n): You.....are good with your.....feet.

(Sasha): Why thank you however the fun is not over yet.

Sasha puts her right hand into the air and ki in the shape of a disc appears above her.

(Y/n): What the hell is that?

(Sasha): This is a little trick I learned from a seeing a human do it a few years back.

(Y/n): A human?

(Sasha): They are a race that lives on a planet they call earth they are pretty much use only minus the tail, great ape thing, super saiyan thing and I think that is it.

(Y/n): Okay.....

(Sasha): Anyway Let's see you stop this! 

Sasha throws the disc right at you as you try to get out of the way.

(Y/n): Dammit!

The disc gets closer and closer as you try to get up and just before the disc hits you you quickly roll out of the way as the disc goes right into the ground.

(Y/n): Ow ow ow ow.

(Sasha): Not bad.

You fully get up and fly up to sasha.

(Y/n): You know that could of killed me.

(Sasha): I knew you would of found a way to get out of the way.

(Y/n): and what if it I didn't?

(Sasha): Then well your dead.

You give sasha a look.

(Y/n): Damn you woman.

(Sasha): Oh and by the way that attack I just did is still active.

(Y/n): What?

You look down and suddenly the disc you dodged comes right up from the hole it went into and comes right at you.

(Y/n): Ah shit.

You move out of the way making it go past you but suddenly it comes right back at you again.

(Y/n): What the hell!

You just barley manage to move out of the way this time making the disc cut your cheek.

(Y/n): Are you controlling that thing!

You look at sasha and you see a smirk on her face.

(Y/n): Goddammit you are.

(Sasha): Time to make things more fun.

Sasha's eyes flash for a quick second and suddenly the disc she threw suddenly starts to burst making other discs and they start to burst making even more discs and soon enough you see thousands of disc hovering right above you.

(Sasha): I have a passion of taking other people's moves and improving them my own way.

(Y/n): Hahahahaha..........oh fuck me..........

(A/n): Done and done I hope you liked this chapter and just so you chaps you I will be doing the next chapter of this book now so get ready for yeah. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 447 26
Totama is a Saiyan who is from Planet Vegeta. He lands on the planet later than Goku, they both grow together as great warriors and they both find s...
526 50 29
Just A hint of lemon 🍋 You are a low class saiyan and you need money before you and your family live on the streets. You must fight against your st...
6.9K 231 24
Years after kid Vegeta was separated from his trainer Jin-Jer, after their home planet was destroyed, the duo reunites to realize that there's more c...
4.3K 74 14
A low class female saiyan call Bardock was mateing with Toma and have a little family. But sudenly that was change after King Vegeta was distrub they...