CINDERFELLA || TAEKOOK

By caffeinatedmars

Taehyung is an eligible prince, and on his 21st birthday he must make a choice in life partner before his par... More

Introduction
[1] An Ultimatum
[2] Array of Color
[3] An Invitation
[4] Signature
[5] New Additions and a Commission
[6] First Encounter
[7] Companion
[8] Jin's Alternative
[9] The Smart Choice
[10] Conflict of Interest
[11] Close Quarters
[12] The Opposition
[13] Jimin's Departure and a Proposal
[14] Unwelcome
[15] Lie
[16] Helpless
[17] Duty
[18] Desperate
[19] Guardian Angel
[20] Answers
[21] Nevermore
[22] Real
[23] Closer
[24] One Hour
[25] Thorough
[26] Sword of Justice
[27] Euphoria
[28] Intertwined
An Update (but like, not an update)
[30] Union~ Part 1
[30] Union~ Part 2
Introducing..... BODYGUARD!!!!!
The Guide to the K-Pop Royal AU
INTRODUCING FORBIDDEN

[29] Forever

12.9K 769 516
By caffeinatedmars

Taeyong's head lay between his knees, his large hand running through his hair slowly, the rocks of the cold cell digging into his back that would not allow him to forget that he was in the dungeon of his worst enemy.

His mother was gone.

Mark was a good as gone, they hadn't seen each other since their failure.

That was quite a bitter taste in his mouth that he wasn't accustomed to- failure.

He had no one left but the rats that were forced to keep him company, locked in his cell with him.

All that ran through his mind was what would happen when he was forced to return home, as part of some deal or negotiation- if he was able to return home at all.

Likely, he too would die for his actions against the crown – like his grandfather.

Finally, after years of holding it in, a solitary tear slid down his cheek, holding within it all of his regrets, grief, and sorrow that he could not retain.

He quickly wiped it away, seeing it as a sign of weakness before pulling himself together and banging his palm against his forehead, as if attempting to force an idea out of his brain.

Forced to listen to the joyfulness of the palace he despised, planning a royal wedding and daily life, he stayed in his cell.

There he paced, day and night, waiting for news of his release or for his execution.

While it did not come, he planned for his escape, his hatred for the family and the nation growing, his body craving revenge, consuming his thoughts and mind for all time.

.......................

Jungkook turned over in his bed, his eyes meeting the gorgeous face of his soon to be husband, sleeping peacefully, the moonlight glancing off of his defined cheekbones. Jungkook reached out to brush them, unable to help himself to the temptation.

As his hand touched skin, he felt stabbing, unbearable pain in his chest, the kind that felt like it could kill.

"Ah..AHHHHHHH," He screamed, his head whipping back to face his attacker.

Taeyong was there, the threatening darkness hiding all but his flaming eyes and gleaming knife, now sticking out of Jungkook's side.

"I'll fuck you up and then fuck him," the menacing Anti whispered close to Jungkook's ear while twisting the blade deeper into Jungkook's side, just enough to cause the maximum amount of pain.

Jungkook's mind was fuzzy with pain, his eyes not functioning properly and his mouth hung open, now unable to make any noise as he writhed in complete pain.

He couldn't move, his body paralyzed as Taeyong smirked, climbing over Jungkook to get to Tae, Jungkook's weak protests never leaving his mouth.

All he could do was watch in silence, as Taeyong's large hand grabbed his, forcing the ring off of Jungkook's finger and tossing it out the window.

"So, I see Taehyung is still a bachelor," he grinned, pinning Taehyung's hands to the bed as his eyes flashed open in shock.

Before Taehyung could scream, Taeyong's hand covered his mouth, kissing the backside of his own hand.

"Shhhh baby, we haven't even begun," his third hand began to unbutton Taehyung's night shirt, his palm running across the skin it exposed, Taehyung squirming underneath Taeyong's unwanted caresses.

Jungkook began to cry, helpless against his worst enemy, violating the body of his beloved, still paralyzed.

When Taeyong's hand inched toward Taehyung's lower half, his tongue doing dances on Taehyung's wriggling chest, Jungkook finally managed to scream, a piercing yell so loud it made him move and let him sit up, body sweating and crying out in pain.

"TAE...." He cried out, bearing the ache shooting across his torso to turn to Taehyung and punch the lights out of Taeyong.

But his fist flew through the air, never meeting flesh, for as he opened his eyes, there was only Taehyung, sleep shirt still on, just waking up and his concerned mouth turning down as he quickly sat up.

Jungkook was breathing heavily, sweating hard, wounds burning into his skin, his face confused as his eyes scanned the room in paranoia.

He felt warm arms enclose him, a soft, familiar mouth cover his lips, slowly leaning him back down onto the comfort of their bed.

Taehyung's large hand stroked his head, calming him down.

"Aw Kookie you had that nightmare again," he whispered, his lips against Jungkook's temple.

It had been a month since that night, and still Jungkook was haunted by the events of those horrific three days.

He snuck to Tae's room every night so that they could sleep together in case Jungkook awoke with those night terrors and believed them to be reality.

Only Taehyung's calming voice and heartbeat could calm the young man, reassuring him that the bad men were locked up, destined to be used in a bargain or executed within the year.

Jungkook's mental and physical wounds were healing slowly, the ache gradually subsiding with it. The shoulder wound had been deeper than they thought, and Jungkook had to keep it relatively immobilized.

His mental damage was deeper than they had originally thought as well. Jungkook would only calm his night terrors when Taehyung reassured him that he was alive and well, hugging him tightly until his panic died down.

Thankfully, Taehyung was always there to take care of him now that Jungkook would spend the rest of his unmarried life in the palace. (and obviously life in general)

The ring suited Jungkook's finger nicely, and he couldn't stop staring at it constantly, sometimes holding it tightly against him or spinning it around his finger when he was not within proximity to Tae.

He admired the way it caught the sunlight while they ate dinner, unexpectedly snatching his attention and reminding him of the forever promise he made.

He fell harder every day for the man that loved him back dearly, his heart soaring every time their eyes met.

The wedding planning was underway, with Jin at the helm (and rightfully so), decisions stressing the young artist every day, such as what flowers to use or the tapestries that would hang in the front hall during the ceremony and on and on and......

Every time Jungkook thought he would be overwhelmed by royal life, a warm hand slipped into his, reassuringly wrapping around it, holding him tightly, and thumbing that ring that would revive Jungkook's spirits every time he saw it.

The months flew by as the invitations were sent out and Jungkook's father finally returned from his teaching in EXO, shocked to hear of his wife's demise, but thrilled for his son's happiness.

Taehyung had the job of breaking the news to Jung-soo about his former wife, and he saw his face wrinkle slightly, the same way Jungkook's did when he was hiding emotion or pain.

Ahhh, at this point, everything reminded him of Jungkook, even though they spent as much time together as possible.

Also, god DAMN he was horny as hell.

They hadn't done IT yet, despite spending every night together, honoring the promise they had to make to Seokjin in order to keep sleeping in the same bed leading up to their wedding.

Taehyung was forced to watch that untapped gorgeous ass strut around the palace, swaying, teasing him, even if Jungkook didn't intend to taunt Taehyung's dirty mind.

Often, Jungkook would turn from studying his work to find Taehyung's eyes glued to his behind, his tongue protruding out of his mouth, then him biting his lower lip before he found doe eyes boring into him, showing their disapproval before his pink cheeks gave the artist's pleasure away, clearly enjoying the attention.

One week.

They had one week left and Tae could not keep his hands to himself, wrapping around Jungkook's unreasonably tiny waist and 'accidentally' brushing over the tight curves that adorned the artist's thick thighs.

"GOD TAE, stop, I have a fitting in 15 minutes!" Jungkook protested, slapping the hand of the grinning prince, all too pleased with Jungkook Jr's reaction to his 'accidental' caress.

"I'll see you tonight," Taehyung winked before floating out of the room, blowing a kiss at the blushing artist who rolled his eyes before waltzing to the fitting room to have his final suit finished.

"Are you sure these should be your undergarments," the tailor checked, the thin, black, lacy material appearing too weak for the entire day.

"Yes sir," Jungkook said shyly, covering his mouth before standing up tall, confident in his decision. He was going to make Tae drool.

He ran his fingers over the white suit, made to fit perfectly to his body, hugging his ass as he knew Taehyung would like.

He knew exactly what would happen.

Tae's tongue would peek out at the sight of his strolling down the aisle, and his long fingers would close around his hips and..... ah fuck.

"Everything is absolutely perfect," He grinned, turning to the side to hide himself while thanking the talented man before rushing off to take care of his 'problem'.

A week later, he almost had the same problem sliding them on, his anticipation growing for the wedding to be over.

6 months.

6 months they had waited for today, and although they looked forward to the event and what it symbolized, GOD they had gotten close to breaking Jin's rule.

Jungkook missed him even more, as they had not spent last night together, as per some fucking tradition or whatever. He would have been grumpy had it not been his wedding day.

He slid on the lacy underwear, smirking to himself as he pulled on the tight trousers after, anxious to get down to the altar.

His heart beat faster, as slowly, his hair was finished, his slight makeup done, and the noise in the castle began to grow, guests arriving, food ready.

Everything was perfect.

................................

Taehyung stood at the beginning of the red carpet, twiddling his thumbs in anticipation, waiting for the music to start so he could finally, FINALLY be bound to Jungkook.

He smiled to himself, remembering the past 6 months of bliss and sexual tension, especially on Jungkook's birthday.

His mind snapped back to the present as swirling violins began to play signaling the beginning of the wedding and so much more.

Taehyung practically skipped down the aisle, unable to contain himself.

He was shaking, waiting, searching for that unmistakable smile to appear as he waited by the altar.

A golden glint caught his eye, as HE turned the corner and faced the altar.

Time stopped.

The ring dulled in comparison to Jungkook's smile that day.

The rivers were bone dry in comparison to Taehyung's tears.

For at the ends of the aisle stood the most beautiful men on earth.

And neither could believe they were about to wed the other.

Jungkook bit his lip and clutched his hand tightly to keep him from running down the aisle.

Forever was about to begin.

(A/N) AWWWWW THEY'RE SO PRECIOUS. I've waited to write happy fluff this whole book. We Are NEARLY THERE GET YOUR HOLY WATER READY. ~~ KM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.7K 47
This is horror + romantic fictional story of taekook..... **boy *boy content if you are homophobic or non taekooker then pls don't watch it ..... **...
118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
726K 16.3K 25
-What will Hoseok and Jin give in to, in order to be free?- Started: 31/08/19 Contains SMUT 🔞 Jung Hoseok, a broke college student gets kidnapped th...
105K 6.1K 110
When the emotionless man who is cold as ice couldn't sit still after accidentally bumped into an innocent fluff ball and just couldn't stop thinking...