I Hate That I Love You. ( Pri...

By toxicdaises

This story is about a girl named Hannah who's been bullied since 9th grade year. She's 16 now. Her parents ar... More

Chapter 1 - Get The Knock Out.
Chapter 2 - Is This Really Happening?
Chapter 3 - Making Love Faces.❤
Chapter 4 - Did You Just Use Me?
Chapter 5 - Confused.
Chapter 6 - Done.
Chapter 7 - You Lied.
Chapter 8 - Going in Circles.
Chapter 9 - Meeting Him.❤
Chapter 10 - Marvin's Room.
Chapter 11 - Bruises and Cuts.
Chapter 12 - Say My Name. ♥
Chapter 13 - Got Your Back.
Chapter 15 - Special Day.
Chapter 16 - Killer Whale.
Chapter 17 - Yes or No?
Chapter 18 - Goodbye.

Chapter 14 - Everything Is Falling Into Place.

2K 11 0
By toxicdaises

Hannah's POV.

Princeton and I had just got done playing video games. I was hungry, I could tell he was too because I could hear his stomach rumbling.

Me: So what's for dinner, babe?

Princeton: Mmm, depends what do you like?

Me: I'm in love with spaghetti.

Princeton: Then it's spaghetti you'll get. 

He gets up, kisses my forehead, and heads to the kitchen to start cooking. I went up stairs, took a shower, put my hair in a messy bun. I put on a tank-top and sweat pants as my pjs, by the time I was done doing all of that. He was finished the food. Dang, that was pretty quick. The food smelled delicious too. I went downstairs and sat at the table, my plate was already made and my drink was a Dr. Pepper. How he did he know I like Dr. Pepper? This guy knew me so well. It started creeping me out. 

Me: Thanks for making dinner. ( starts eating )

Princeton: No problem babe, I already ate my plate. I'm going to go take a shower.

Me: Okay.

He goes upstairs and takes a shower.

Holy crap. I almost forgot about my date with Jaden. Now, I have to choose between Princeton and Jaden. Roc, I still love him, but he went to far. No women deserves get beat sensless like that. I hope him and I can still be friends. Jaden, I just met him. He's cool, funny, sweet, smart, dreamy but we have no history. Princeton, he's sweet, funny, nice NOW, cool, smoking hot, good in bed, but we have history. A bad history at that, but the more we spend time together the more I love him. I should get to know Jaden a little more before I fall in love with him. At least I know, I don't love Roc as much as I use too. He could've at least mention he had a drinking problem. I wish instead of getting drunk and hiding his feelings thinking I was with Princeton the whole night. Now I know that Roc knows how to put on an act. He should be an actor because he would be winner.

I finished my food and went upstairs to go watch tv. Instead I see Princeton on his bed, in nothing but a towel. I bit my lip.

Princeton: Like what you see? ( smiles )

I get on top of him.

Me: I sure do.

We start to making-out. He tries to lift up my shirt but I stopped him.

Me: Nope, we had sex 2 days in a row. I need a break from all the screaming you make me do. ( i peck his lips and smiled )

Princeton: Yeah, I'm pretty good in bed.

Me: Ehh , you alright.

Princeton: Really?

Me: No, I'm just joking. ( laughs ). You're awesome in bed.

I get off of him and get into his bed, under the sheets. He gets in with me.

Me: Good night.

Princeton: Good night babe.

We both fall asleep.

- Morning Time

I woke up. Princeton is gone. He's probably getting ready, for school. Even though I'm always up before him. I get up, brush my teeth, put my hair back in a nice clean bun, and my on this clothing:

http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_1190/set?id=52617953

I never wore this type of outfit. I rarely ever wear shorts, unless it's super hot, and my phone said it was suppose to be 89 degrees today so I mine as well. I went downstairs. I didn't see Princeton. I saw a note on the refrigerator:

"Hey babe, something popped up. I'm leaving early and I'll meet you at school. Sorry for making you walk. I won't make you walk next time. I made you pancakes. It's on the counter. I love you."

Well, I love the "I love you" part and I love pancakes. I ate them and got my book bag and left the house. I took out my iPod and started listening to Right By My Side by Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown. I love that song. It explained how I felt. I felt my phone buzz, I picked it up seeing a text from Jaden. I opened it:

Jaden: Good morning, beautiful.

Me: Good morning, love.

Jaden: Are we still on for Saturday.

Me: Yerrrp :)

Jaden: Great, can't wait to see you :)

Could this day get any better? Jaden sending me a good morning text. Princeton making me pancakes, knowing their my favorite breakfast meal. I never known that two boys can be so perfect. I finally reached school. No one was staring me down, no one was mugging me, I even bumped into to someone on accident and they said sorry to me. That's super wierd. People are starting to treat me like a normal person. I walk to my locker getting my books out for first period. I went to class on time. FOR ONCE. I noticed that we had a new girl. She was pretty. Her name was Kristen. She looked just like Zendaya Coleman, but she looked even sweeter. I decided to get to know her.

Me: Hey, Kristen right?

Kristen: Yeah.

Me: Hey, Kristen. I'm Hannah. You're really pretty.

Kristen: Thanks, you are too.

Me: Thanks, so I'm guessing you're needing someone to help you around?

Kristen: Actually not really, this guy name Roc is helping me out. Thanks though.

Me: Roc, tall, hair cut, kind of jock looking?

Kristen: Yeah.

Me: I know him. He sits at my table. So, do you want to sit at our table 4th period?

Kristen: Sure, thanks for inviting me. 

Me: No problem, I'm sure Roc will show you our table.

Kristen: Yeah he probably will.

( Bell Rings )

We both get our stuff packed up.

Me: So I'll see you later?

Kristen: Yep.

Me: Okay, bye.

Kristen: Bye.

I walk to my locker. I see Princeton at my locker, I guess he was waiting for me.

Princeton: Hey.

Me: Hey ( unlocking my locker )

Princeton: Need me to walk you to class?

Me: I would love that. ( Grab my books out my locker and walks to class with Princeton )

Princeton: Did you get my pancakes?

Me: Yeah. It was okay.

Princeton: Okay? ( laughs ) Girl, my pancakes are dope.

Me: ( laughs ) What ever you say.

We both arrive to my class.

Me: Bye.

Princeton: Bye.

- Skips to lunch.

I was at lunch talking to the guys, I saw Roc and Kristen together. They were flirting hard. Like really hard. I was kind of jealous. I still love Roc, but I wouldn't get back together with him.

They approached us.

Roc: Hey, you guys have met Kristen, right?

Me: I have. 

RestOfTheGuys: No.

Roc: Oh well, this is Kristen. ( points at Prince ) That's Princeton. ( points at Ray ) That's Ray Ray. ( points at Prodigy ) and this is Prodigy.

TheGuys: Sup.

I giggled. It's funny how they all talk at the same time.

- Skipping To After School

 I met a new girl as friend. Kristen and I exchanged numbers. Finally, never thought that would happen in a million years. I guess Prince and Roc are finally getting along. They've been talking and they seem pretty chill at the lunch table. I guess Roc is really over me, I guess I'm fine with that. I hop in the Prince's car and he drives.

Me: Can you believe that this is the actual first day of school that's been normal for me?

Prince: Really?

Me: Yup, thank God. Everything is falling into place.

Now let's see how plans go with Jaden...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.8K 45
When Y/N (your name) goes up for adoption, because her parents were abusive, she finds out she was adopted as a baby, and Tyler Joseph is her brother...
62.6K 1.4K 32
16 year old Laney Roberts leaves home with nothing after her mom's recent death and her father not caring at all. With only her music and her dark th...
60 11 7
This story is going to be VERY DEPRESSING. If you can't handle it ,I suggest you to please leave This is the story about a girl who is being crushed...
726 14 12
September's Life is a story about a girl who is 16. Her parents have always called her a demon child. Just wait to find out why as her story unravels...