Chapter 6 - Done.

Hannah's POV. 

6:00 pm.

I woke up next to Princeton, I guess we dozed off when we had a conversation. I left him alone, so I could sneak into his phone to get Roc's number. As I opened his phone I saw 5 unread messages, I knew it was wrong, but I wanted to check it. I first saw a text from a girl named Dymond. I didn't know who she was but she sent a message saying...

"Baby, I love you I had fun with you on Friday, let me know when you get rid of that Hannah girl"

Are you kidding me? I couldn't even read the rest of the messages. I hurried up got Roc's number out of his phone, changed into a pink t-shirt, black sweatpants, and a black hoodie. I couldn't believe that I actually believed Prince when he said he loved me it was all a lie. I left the house walking around the neighborhood. I started walking around in the woods. I got lost walking around the woods like I literally didn't know where I was. I started to call Roc.

- Call Mode -

Roc: Hello?

Me: Roc it's Hannah, I need your help.

Roc: What's wrong?

Me: I'm lost in the woods, and I don't know how to get out. I'm near by a cabin that's all I know.

Roc: Okay, I'm on my way to find you.

Me: K - sounding worried -

Roc: Bye

Me: Bye

- End of Calling Mode -

- 30 minutes past.

I'm seriously scared. I wanna go up to the cabin, but I don't know who lives there. It's been an half a hour since I've been in the woods. Next thing you know I hear my name.

???: HANNAH!

That sounded just like ROC.

Me: ROC. I'm near by the cabin.

I see him walking. I run up to him and hug him.

Roc: How did you get here? *hugging me back* Let's start walking 

He holds my hand and pulls me into the direction to walk back to his car.

Me: Okay. So let me start off with I'm in love with 2 guys.

Roc: *eyes widen* Who?

Me: Well, one is you.

He smiled.

Roc: I'm in love with you too Hannah, but who's the other guy.

Me: Ummm...

Roc: Ummm?

Me: Princeton...

Roc: Princeton?! Is that why you live with him?!

Me: No, I live with him because I use to live in a orphange and his mom adopted. Surprisingly the woman that adopted me is Princeton's mom.

Roc: Wow...

Me: Yeah.

Roc: How did you find out that you were in love with him?

Me: When he found out about me cutting myself.

Roc: Oh.

Me: Yeah, but today, I found a message from a girl named Dymond saying "I had fun Friday night, let me know when you get rid of that Hannah girl."

Roc: Ouch. *hugs her* Hannah you know I would never do that to you.

Me: I hope not, I would be heart-broken if you did. I'm too in love with you for you to do that to me.

He kisses me. I felt sparks fly when he kissed me. I love the kiss, I wanted it to last for ever.

Me: My legs hurt. 

Roc: Get on my back.

I get on his back piggy back style. I loved touching this guy body. Is so muscular and sexy. We finally made it to the car and he put me in there. We drove off to his house. His house was huge like Princeton's. It look just like his but stuff were just rearranged in a different way. I walked up in his room. It was nice. His bed was huge. I sat on it and he sat right beside me.

Roc: You know I love you Hannah, I could do you so much better than Princeton. Him cheating on you is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.

What he said made me feel so special.

Me: I love you too Roc. *I pecked his lips* Do you mind if I spend the night with you?

Roc: Nope my parents are gone for their anniversary. I would love it if you spent the night with me.

I smiled.

Me: I have to go get some stuff from the house. Mind dropping me off there for a sec?

Roc: Nope.

We go to the car and drove back to the house. I got out the car, grabbed my key, and unlocked the door. I saw Princeton in the living room playing video games. I guess he heard me came in because when I was upstairs packing my stuff up.

Princeton: Hey beautiful, why are you packing up?

He scared me.

Me: I'm spending the night at Roc's house.

Princeton: What?! Why?!

Me: You tell me. Who's Dymond? 

I picked up his phone.

Princeton: You went through me phone?!

Me: It's not even about that Prince, did you sleep with her?

Princeton: No! *lying*

I walked up to him and looked him in the eyes.

Me: Are you lying to me?

Prince: Fine. Yes, I slept with her, but it was before I fell for you.

I started crying.

Me: Prince but the text was sent after I slept with you. All you said was a lie!

I started packing up my stuff even faster.

Prince:  Hannah, no wait.

Me: I have nothing to say to you Prince.

He pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. I could help but kissed back. I loved him, but he did me wrong. He held me by waist and I had my arms around his neck.

Prince: Hannah listen to me, Dymond is the girl that I use to have a thing with no we never dated. When you first came in here, I thought that-

Roc comes through the door.

Roc: Hannah, what's taking you so long-

He stopped and saw the position that I was in with Prince.

Roc: I'm done. - he walks off running downstairs -

Me: Roc! Wait - I run after him -

Roc: - turns around - What Hannah? Are you playing with my mind? Did you just use to me, because you needed a back up for your love? I'm done with you Hannah.

Me: No, please. Don't leave me, I love you too much.

Roc: You're just saying that cause you go caught.

Me: No Roc. - I pulled him close to me by his hand leaving no space between us - I really do love you. I just need time to think - i kissed him -

Roc: - he kisses back - I'm sorry Hannah, but I can't do this knowing that you love him. I'm gone.

He walks out the door driving off, leaving me in shock. I couldn't believe he's doing this to me. I run back in the room seeing Prince on his bed. I go over to my bed, covering myself with the covers, crying my eyes out. I couldn't believe Roc left me I like that. I loved him too much. I felt the covers being pulled up as Princeton tried to come under the covers with me.

Prince: I'm sorry, Hannah. - kisses my neck holding his arm around my waist. -

I couldn't say anything back. I cried myself to sleep again. Maybe Prince is the one for me.