Chapter 12 - Say My Name. ♥

Hannah's POV.

I haven't talked to Jaden since yesterday. I'ma text him to make sure I wasn't playing with his head. He'd understand if I told him what was going on with him.

- Texting Mode -

Me: Hey, it's Hannah.

Jaden: Hey, took you so long to text me. I've been thinking about you.

Me: Hehe, aw. I'm sorry.

Jaden: It's okay, hey do you wanna hang out on Saturday?

Me: Sure, where are we going?

Jaden: It's a surprise. It's just going to be you and us. :)

Me: You and these surprises. LOL. What should I wear?

Jaden: Just wear something like you would wear anyday, pick you up at 8:00? :)

Me: Okay, oh and I moved. Heres my new address. ( gives my address )

Jaden: Bye love. :)

- End of Texting Mode -

Jaden knew how to make me smile and he's only known me for what? Two days! That's pretty smooth.

I heard Princeton calling my name from downstairs in the living room. I ran downstairs to see what he wanted.

Me: Yeah?

Princeton: Wanna watch a movie with me? ( smiles )

This moment reminded me about Jaden and I. How we were holding hands, smiling, laughing, I didn't want that night to end.

Me: Sure ( smiles )

I go over and lay across his lap. We watch the movie Insidious. Not romantic, but it'll keep me close to Princeton. I was a little scared, but Prince was here with me so I was good. As soon as the movie was over, my phone started to ring. It was a text from Roc. I ignored it. He was the last person I wanted to talk to right now.

Princeton: Who was that?

Me: Roc, I don't feel like talking to him.

Princeton: Oh.

I went upstairs took and shower and went to bed. I was beat. Getting a beat down, sex, and watching a movie? Yeah, I was tired.

End Of Hannah's POV.

Roc's POV.

I woke up with a really bad headache. I don't even remember what happened. I look in the mirror and my face was covered with cuts and bruises. I saw blood all over my toilet and bathroom floor. I'm guessing it was mine. I don't even know where Hannah is either. I texted her but she didn't reply back. I'm guessing she's out with that so called FRIEND again. I feel like she's cheating on me. Even though we don't go out. I just really love her. I don't want her to leave me.

End Of Roc's POV.

Princeton's POV.

I had to beat Roc's ass today because he was messing with my girl. Who does he think he is touching my girl like that? I should've killed him. Lucky Hannah was there, she would've been scared of me too and I don't want that. I really want to know who she's been hanging out with. I mean especially if it's a guy. She'll come out and tell me. I hope she doesn't have like a thing with him. I actually think I'm starting to when her over.

End Of Princeton's POV.

Hannah's POV.

I was in Princeton's and my room and I found a piece of paper with audio tape on it. I listened to the song. It was so good. I mean this had to be heard, but I decided to make my version. I loved it:

- Singing -

I've been up three days. Adderall and Redbull. This call is a mistake. There’s something strong in this water bottle. I hear you got a new chick. A dancing little Barbie doll. I feel so pathetic, but you still haven’t heard it all.               

Fuck that new girl that you like so bad. She’s not crazy like me, I bet you like that. I said fuck that new girl that’s been in your bed and when you’re in her I know I’m in your head. I’m just saying you can't do better. Always turned you out every time we were together. Once you had the best boy you can’t do better. Baby I’m the best so you can’t do better. Oh ohhh ohhh oh ohhh.

I ran into your homeboys. They’re all fucking idiots. You’re not even my boyfriend, but They're tripping cause I’m in the club. Yeah that’s right I’m dancing and something cool is in my cup. I’ma send a sexy picture, to remind you what you’ve given up. 

Fuck that new girl that you like so bad. She’s not crazy like me, I bet you like that. I said fuck that new girl that’s been in your bed and when you’re in her I know I’m in your head. I mean, I’m just saying you can't do better. Always turned you out every time we were together. Once you had the best, boy, you can’t do better. Baby, I’m the best so you can’t do better. (Baby, I’m the best so you can’t do better). No, you can't do better. Right, yeah. Right.

- End of Singing- 

I called Princeton up here, to tell him I heard his song. He walked up here.

Princeton: Yeah?

Me: I heard your song. It's really good.

Princeton: Really?

Me: Yeah, you're really talented babe. How come you never told me you wrote music?

Princeton: Never thought I was good enough.

Me: Are you kidding me? I've heard you sing in the shower. You're so good, but I made my  version of the song. ( smiles )

Princeton: ( blushes )  Thanks and really?I didn't know you made music.

Me: There's a lot you don't know about me ( I pressed the play button )

We he listened to the song, he was so surprised. He didn't know I sung or made music. I kind of don't but I do it when I'm bored.

Princeton: Wow you're really good! 

Me: Thanks, but didn't you say you always wanted to be a singer?

Princeton: Yeah, why?

Me: Post your version of the song on Youtube and get discovered!

Princeton: Really nah. I won't get discovered.

I picked up my phone and turned on Trey Songz - Neighbors Know My Name. I put it on loud. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him. I rubbed his hair. I didn't forget that doing that turns him on. He tried to kiss me. I pushed his head back down. I'm still rubbing his hair.

Me: Nope no sex, you have to promise me you'll post the audio.

Princeton: ( moans ) I don't know babe I-

I took off my shirt, unbuckling my bra but not taking my bra off. He bit his lip.

Me: Now will you do it? ( licked my lips )

Princeton: YES!

Me: Promise?

Princeton: YES!

I started kissing and sucking him all over his body, I took off his pants and underwear. When I made my back up to his lips, he flipped me off. He started fingering and eating me out. I moaned very loudly.

Princeton: Say my name. ( whispers into my ear )

He shoved his dick into me, and start pushing it in and out really quick. I screamed.

Me: AHHHHHH PRINCETON, PRINCETON, PRINCETON.

He smiled. I turned him over so I'm on top. I started to ride his dick.

That would probably the best sex we've had. The music made it better.