Claimed By Him With Love

By beyondocean90

Sequel of "Claimed By Him Without Love" "Do you Mr. James Ashton, take Miss Liza Miller to be your wedded wif... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
characters info
Part 10
part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
part 25
part 26
Part 27
Part 28
IMPORTANT
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
PART 33
part 34
Part 35
PART 36
Part 37
Part 38

Part 32

161K 6.6K 1.1K
By beyondocean90

How are you all?

Why not you suggest me if I should end this book with a cliffhanger and start a new one of the same series

OR

should I just make a happy ending and close the series.

P.S: if I start the third book then you will get the same slow updates 😞  i.e once in a month

*******
*******

Liza's P.O.V:

I was silent.

Yes. I was silent for nearly two days.

And why?

Because that stupid man proposed me.

That psycho man dared to propose me when I was getting married in a few days.

My mother was already singing the marriage songs and my father was so excited while inviting his relatives and friends.

I informed Robert the same day that I am calling off the marriage but my parents are not aware of that.

How could have they known when I haven't informed them?

And why?

Because I was feeling guilty.

I am going to hurt them again.

My father is suffering from heart disease and the only thing he ever wanted from me is to settled down before he... dies..

But that stupid man is good for nothing.

When the time was right, he didn't proposed... No.. he rejected my proposal by saying that I am a gold digger. And now when I was going to make my parents happy, he again shattered their hopes.

Liza you can marry him on the same day of your marriage...

My inner voice told me.

Yes, you are right for the first time.

I told my inner voice.

But.. will he agree to get married in three days?

And will my parents approved him?

It's your life Liz and it's your decision.

Yes, I have never listened to my mother when she warn me not to go back to The Ashton's, but I always did what I thought was better.

Yes because you were bewitched by him.

Shut up!

Yes.

No I only wanted to help him..to know him better..and to cope up with him..

But why? Wasn't he so rude towards you? Always insulting you? Do you think after getting married to him your life will be any better?

My eyes widen at that.

I never thought of this.

What if my life will become a mess after getting married to him?

No..stop it.. think positive Liz..

It's better to marry him than to someone else.

God! I don't want to get marry now. To no one.

I held my head with my hands and rubbed my face in frustration.

I should talk to my parents now.

******

I have got ten to twelve messages from James.

He was really an impatient man.

I didn't reply to him.

Because I have already told him, I needed time.

I was having dinner with my parents.

My father was looking neutral, he was having his meal in silence but my mother was looking at me now and then.

She had a confused expression.

Does she know about the marriage being called off?

You should inform them now.

"Liza why are you not eating anything?" My father said and I was jolted out by the sudden interruption.

"Yeah... I.."

"You need to eat dear, you should be looking the best in your wedding." He gave a bright smile.

He was looking fragile. He was getting thin day by day.

I gave a weak smile. My mother gave me a sad look.

"I... I am full I think... " I said and got up.

"Liza, atleast eat something before going to bed." My mother warn.

"Yeah.. I will take something later." I said and went to my room.

God! Liz.. you have to told them some how.

I think I should talk to mom..

Suddenly there was a knock, and my mother enters afterwards.

A smile came up on my lips only by looking at her.

"I know there is something Liz." She said and came to hug me.

A lone tear dropped from my eyes.

"Are you not happy with this marriage?" She asked me looking concerned.

I bite my lips.

"Mom.. I am not marrying Robert." Her eyes widen but then narrowed.

She didn't say anything but waiting for me to say more.

"Actually... " I was counting on my words.

"James proposed me." I said looking at my nails.

"What?"

"Yes. He proposed me two days ago."

"And you are rejecting Robert just because James proposed you a few days ago before your wedding?" She asked horrified.

"Yeah.."

"How stupid that sounds Liza? You are choosing the only person who has made you cry for two years over a good friend?" She asked in a stern voice.

A good friend? Only if you knew mom..

Robert was never a good friend... I shouldn't have believed him after he spiked my drink almost two years ago.

"Mom..we both don't want this marriage..I mean I and Robert." I said.

She was about to say something but she huffed in anger and went out of my room.

She was angry.

But I was feeling better then.

I sighed and sat down on my bed.

My phone started ringing.

And I ended it. I was not in the mood to talk to anyone and especially to that man.

He left a message then.

*Have you talked to your parents?*

*Have you called off the marriage?*

I was not replying to him since two days but then I thought to reply to him before he come to my house and declared the news himself.

*It's complicated James but I have assured you that I am not going to marry Robert then please stop bothering me all the time. Don't you have any work to do? You are in my town since a week, don't you have anything else to do? Oh! Don't tell me I have become more important to you than your work? Is it?*

I hit the send option.

I was mad at him.

He didn't reply but was calling me.

I didn't pick up the call. I switched it off and went to sleep.

******

How could anyone sleep when there is too much going on in their life?

After tossing in my bed for hours I got up and went to the kitchen to have something.

I felt a lot better after eating something.

I went to my room and switched on my phone.

*My work is more important than anything.*

You stup...

*But..you are important too.*

God! If I haven't read the next message I was about to reply to him that I don't want to marry him anymore.

*And I will be going back after you have answered my proposal.*

There was no more messages. I kept the phone on the side table and went to sleep.

*******
*******

I hope you liked it 😊

How is FIFA world cup going on guys? Because as usual I am hardly getting the time to watch it!

Please don't forget to mention your favourite player 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

453K 17.4K 39
-When her husband marries another girl- --- There is a price to be paid for giving up your heart. There is a price to be paid for wasting eight y...
1M 38.1K 39
"How can we use non consummation of marriage as a reason for our divorce with your looks?" he asked. It took her awhile to respond. "I don't know. Ma...
187K 11.6K 42
"What do you want Xavier?" I said getting irritated. "For you to give me a chance to explain myself." "There's no need to explain anything to me, we...
1.1M 36.9K 44
"Some promises are hard to break, Some feelings are hard to deny, Some people are hard to forget, Some relations are hard to accept" Ashton Dav...