Should've Been Mine (Laurens...

נכתב על ידי HazelTkach

John Laurens and Angelica Schuyler both meet at their current unrequited love's (Alexander Hamilton) wedding... עוד

Supposed To Be Satisfied
Scary Lady and Carriages
A Carriage Ride
Blushing Pink
Introducing Our Special Friends
Laf Rambles On and Peggy's Kinda Cute
RAISE A GLASS TO ELIZA!
She Says She Isn't Satisfied
The Small Ways
Home Again
Chasing Rumours
Oh Angie
A Slip Of The Tongue
new cover!
Let's Have Another Round
A Little Nothing
What Have I Done?
School-Kid Crush
OMG Peggy Answer Me
One Way Or Another
Peggy Say What?
WHAT DID I MISS? (WRITER UPDATE)
If I Could
Hurried!
Ground Rules
Anybody Have A Map?
Into My Arms
I Love Him
This Is Enough
I am Satisfied
Say No
An Endless Ride
Home Sweet... NO
War
Raising A Glass To The Stars
Epilouge
new cover!
Reader Appreciation Post

Burn

933 34 4
נכתב על ידי HazelTkach

(Angelica POV)

"I can't, my dearest Peggy." I shook my head. "He probably doesn't want my hand in marriage for anything but money, and therefore I will choose option two and ignore him."

Peggy grinned from her spot on the bed. "He might though!" She jumped off, and started pacing with me. "And you'll never know until you try." She paused, and looked at the floor as if complimating her decisions. "And you can't ignore him. He lives too close."

"I can ignore him." Peggy shook her head. "Fight me!"

"Gladly," Peggy said. Ugh younger sisters.

"Go away." 

Peggy scribbled something on a piece of paper and vanished.

*********

What in the world was Peggy doing? She was going to be the death of me. What in the giddly wak had she said to Laurens? What was up with the piece of paper?

I can't even. I sunk into bed a couple hours later, in a nice night robe. I was almost asleep when Peggy ran in.

"HE LIKES YOU BACK! KINDA!" She bellowed, jumping up and down and throwing me a piece of paper.

The scroll read, in Peggy's beautiful (not) handwriting, 

JOHN LAURENS, DO YOU LIKE ANGELICA Y/N?

He had scribbled KINDA. 

"Oh what the heck, Peggles?" I said, sighing and internally dying. 

"KINDA!" Peggy said, jumping onto my bed.

"He probably means as a friend," which, I added in my head, couldn't be enough.

"I don't know, Angie. I made it pretty clear what like meant," she said and started winking ferociously, to the point she looked like she was dying.

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

A//N: Heeeyyyy my readers ily guys ur the best. THANKS FOR ALL THE READS. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

14.7K 415 18
Elizabeth Schuyler is happily married to her husband Alexander. She notices changes in his behavior. So, she and her sister go undercover to discover...
7.3K 269 26
Alexander Hamilton is a real asshole. Ever since he met John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan, he's become a bad boy. And with Thomas Jeffers...
27.8K 1K 11
"But when I fantasise at night it's Alexander's eyes, As I romanticise what might have been if I hadn't sized him up so quickly ..." And until then...
29.1K 1.2K 28
Alexander Hamilton and John Laurens are in love during the American Revolution, when their love could get them killed.