My Life

By LisaMVital

Meet Alisa Donvan,the girl with the worst life ever. Her mother died in a car accident when she was fourteen... More

My Life- chapter 1
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 2 part 3
Chapter 2 part 4
apology
changes
Chapter 2 part 5
Chapter 2 part 6
chapter 2 part 7
Chapter 2 part 8
Chapter 2 part 9
Chapter 2 part 10
chapter 3 part 1
chapter 3 part 2
Chapter 3 part 3
Chapter3 part 4
Chapter 3 part 5
Chapter 3 part 6
Chapter 3 part 7
Chapter 3 part 8
Chapter 3 part 9
Chapter 3 part 10
Chapter 3 part 11
chapter 4 Part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 4 part 3
Chapter 4 part 4
Chapter 4 part 5
Chapter 4 part 6
Chapter 4 part 7
Chapter 5
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 5 part 3
Chapter 5 part 4
Chapter 5 part 5
Chapter 5 part 6
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
chapter 6 part 3
Chapter 6 part 4
Chater 6 part 5
Chapter 6 part 6
Chapter 6 part 7
Chapter 6 part 8
Chapter 6 part 9
Chapter 6 part 10
Chapter 6 part 11
Chapter 6 part 12
Chapter 6 part 13
Chapter 6 part 14
Chapter 6 part 15
Chapter 6 part 16
Chapter 6 part 17
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Appologies
Chapter 7 part 3
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 2
Chapter 8 part 3
Chapter 8 part 4
Chapter 8 part 5
Chapter 8 part 6
Chapter 8 part 7
Chapter 8 part 8
Chapter 8 part 9
Chapter 8 part 10
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 9 part 3
Chapter 9 part 4
Chapter 9 part 5
Chapter 9 part 6
Chapter 9 part 7
Chapter 9 part 8
Chapter 9 part 9
Chapter 9 part 10
Chapter 9 part 11
Chapter 9 part 13
Chapter 9 part 14
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 10 part 3

Chapter 9 part 12

61 5 2
By LisaMVital

When we got back to the table dinner was served and we all ate together while Tally’s date chat on and on about himself.

Really who was that conceited jerk but we all smiled pleasantly.

Miss Meriwether with a microphone stood in the middle of the room and spoke “I do hope that every one of you voted, as we said earlier voting is closed and the teachers are busy tabulating. In the meantime dessert will be served and there is plenty of music to dance to on the dance floor.”

“So I love playing sports as I said a million times and of course all the girls love me. By now you guys should recognize who I am.”

We all shook our head no.

Tally date was about to remove his mask but he watched Will and then decided against it.

The rest of the conversation continued about him.

Will hoarsely whispered something in my ears about coming back and left. I hadn’t even made out his voice. He sounded so hoarse like he was sick or something. I wondered if he was ok. Was he sick? Is that why I wasn’t seeing him at school?

Ignoring her date Tally and I started a conversation and her date left after receiving a message on his phone. Thank god.

By the time Will arrived the tables were being cleared and we were being ushered to the hall area for the results. 

“I really hope that witch Ashley doesn’t get queen.” Tally told me

“I know right.”

“Welcome everyone can the nominees for king and queen please come on the stage.”

One by one the nominees went on stage

 “Now that everyone is here let us begin.” Announced Miss Meriweather

Accompanied by the suspense music she announce “ Best dressed couple goes to…the mystery couple?”

“Who is the mystery couple?” asked Miss Meriwether

“The girl in the red dress and her partner.”  Replied one of the judges.

And just then a picture of the two of us kissing appeared and then another one of us walking hand in hand to the dining room I suppose.

“What?” Exclaimed a shock Tara and Cara who shared a date.

“We didn’t say a couple had to be nominated.” Announced Miss Meriweather “They just had to ensure that they had taken their picture together.”

 Joining our hands, Will and I went to receive our award which was a gift certificate for dinner for two at this hotel.

We had just reached the bottom of the steps when I was announced the best dress female and Will the best dressed male. We accepted our awards which were gift certificates for various stores in the mall.

“Best in dress and tuxedo.” Announced Miss Meriwetaher, “Goes to Ashley and the mystery guy.”

Every one applauds even me. And being the little slut that she is Ashley tried to seduce my Will live on the stage. Have she no shame. I mean did her gift certificate really fell accidently hell no it was on purpose.  There she was bending down in front of him almost rubbing up on him. God she makes me sick. But Will didn’t seem too please he gently brushed her a side when she stood up.

“For the moment we have been all waiting for,  King and queen goes to no other than…(Suspense music)  the girl in the red dress and her date.”

“What!” Screamed Ashley, Jasmine , Cara , Tara and the rest of the popular clan.

“Unbelievable “ Yelled Ashley “They were not nominated. They had to be nominated.”

“Well obviously we voted for them and technically that makes them nominated.” Yelled a guy

That got Ashley furious.

“No. They had to be nominated at school and most importantly they had to accept their nomination so hell no they are not king and queen.”

“Well, hold on Missy there is a loop hole in the rules you set.”

“A what?” Exclaimed Ashley

“You didn’t specify where or when they had to be nominated.”

“What!” “I think it is pretty clear that I meant at school.”

“Well it’s not exactly implied or written down anywhere in the rules you set out.”

“I didn’t think that was necessary.”

“Well next time we will include it in the rules.”

“Next time? There won’t be a next time for me I will be out of this school by then.” Ashely was beyond shouting now she was screaming and spatting out each syllable.

Ignoring Ashley Miss Meriwether motioned for Will and I to come on the stage for our crowing.

Miss Meriwether placed the crown on our heads. Without a care in the world Will dipped me and gave a long hard passionate kiss and the crowd went wild.

“Students quiet.” “You two need to stop this kissing.” Shouted Miss Meriweather. She and Mr Andrew was trying to tear us apart. They succeed and Will and I watched each other panting. I think I love Will. That Kiss held so much promise so much hope and it was filled with a kind of passion.

Miss Meriwether was about to chastise us when Jasmine took the microphone and announce “These two cannot be king and queen unless they are students at our school. Did we forget this tiny rule?”

“Well I assumed that they are students.” Said Ms. Meriwether

“Well we won’t know until they take off their mask.” Said Ashley.

And even if she said that with confidence I could see the fear in her eyes and the lack of hope. Deep down she just knew that we had to be students they all thought so. I mean why would someone else come to our school mask ball? But little did they know that this wasn’t two students but a teacher and a student..

“Well I guess we need to make sure that you all are students please remove your masks.”

“Come on mystery couple.” A girl yelled.

“Come on take it out.” Another yelled.

“We need to know who you are. You guys are the only ones who haven’t removed your mask for the evening well except mystery girl’s friend and her friend’s date but we don’t care who they are but you guys, we need to know.”

I was about to whisper to Will for us to admit to not being students at the school and leave without taking out our mask when to my surprise, he untied his mask with one hand and held the mask on his face by the other hand. He was about to really reveal himself.

“Will DON’T”

He looked at me funny but why.

And then he removed it and with a gasp like everyone else I was unable to move. My my my prince charming for the evening whom I kissed was was was was not Will but Damien Hawthorne. He is Ashley’s boyfriend. What the hell ?

“Mystery Girl Mystery girl” The crowd chanted for me to remove my mask but I couldn’t just couldn’t and to my horror the big clock in the room stroke 12 and I couldn’t spot Tally among the crowd.

I fled down the steps of the stage and up the flight of stair case with my ‘prince charming’ shouting behind me.

I didn’t turn back

To my astonishment Tally was outside speaking to her cousin when I arrived.

“I was calling your phone.”

“Oh. Its on silent I didn’t hear it. We need to leave now!”

Tally hopped into the vehicle and we drove off with Damien shouting behind the vehicle.

“Why is Damien shouting behind us?” Ask Tally probably not realizing that he was my mystery date, the one who was the one dancing with me and kissing me.

“I don’t know.” I told her, not willing to explain.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
143K 5.2K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
1.8M 59.9K 67
"Little Valerie," said Kai, bending closer to me. "Are you blackmailing me into dating you?" He didn't seem particularly disturbed by the notion. In...
612K 7.5K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...