old love new fate

Por zitana128

this is a ambw story. Janelle williams was a hood girl getting into trouble with her four friends sonya, kyah... Más

prologue
my story (tatsuo takahashi)
chapter 1
other characters
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
-chapter 6-
~chapter 6~ (pt 2)
~chapter 7~
hi people!
~chapter 7(pt 2)~
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
y'all suggestions?
chapter 29
chapter 30

chapter 15

389 9 0
Por zitana128

^^ricky^^

JANELLE'S POV

Me: What?! Y-you're going to china for 3 weeks straight?!
I said shouting at eva on the laptop.
Eva: Yeah. Apparently ricky's uncle died on a mission so we now are going to china for the funeral.
Me: Oh. Tell Ricky I'm sorry for his loss alright. Did you tell mr. Sherman already?
Eva: Yeah he allowed it but I need to do some paperwork while I'm on this three 3 week off.
Me: Okay.....well see you.
Alright bye.
I then hanged up and closed my laptop and sat it on my desk table. I then got my shoes on and walked downstairs grabbing my keys, purse, phone, and jacket and lefted the house. I didn't have to take the kids to school because tatsuo already did so that gave me more time to sleep in before work. After locking the door I got into my car and went driving to work.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

I continued packing for my vacation or should I say 'ricky business' for china. His uncle xiao was killed during a shootout that happened when I gun went to someone's head on purpose. Basically someone shot one of xiao's best guard and it all went down in a shootout. His uncle xiao didn't make it through the surgery but some of the guards are either in comas or just injured from what I heard from ricky. I feel really sad though. Xiao was the only man to accept me because I'm black he helped me have the courage to marry ricky. When me and ricky met I went to china for a business trip involving a collaboration with China's most elite hospital. Ricky came in the hospital with a bloody rib, bruises on his face, and a shoulder shot. I of course had him as a patient and I treated his wounds and fixed him up. Ever since that he's been going to the hospital just to see me until I had to go back to America but he then came to america and he kidnapped me on my way home at night. At first I was angry but when he wanted to take me out I couldn't resist him. He was hot, very smart, charming, funny, and he still is today. But me and him never really talk much nor do we have any sex leading me to always masturbating in the basement or downstairs when everybody is sleep. So my marriage is not exciting nor is it fun and I hate that. A whole lot. Ricky then comes out the the bathroom looking so damn fine. God damn! He looks good and he knows it. With his black leather that hugs his muscles, black pants to match his jacket, black combat boots, a red & black flannel shirt that hugged his pecs and abs very good, and with shades hanging on his shirt too.

Ricky then asked me in his deep husky voice.

Ricky: Why aren't you dressed yet?
Me: I wanted to pack first and then get washed and dressed.
Ricky: Well hurry up we need to be there.
Me: Ard I got it. I finished packing and got some clothes out and
Went into the bathroom.

💣RICKY'S POV💣

I finished packing my suitcase and other stuff but my head was still filled with one emotion. I was angry. Those sons of bitches had the right to go into my territory and kill my uncle. My family. Rynello's got balls I'll give him that but he doesn't know what coming to him. Him and his allies. I then turned around to see eva come out of the bathroom. I Licked my lips just looking at her. The towel is wrapped around her hugging her perky breast and thick thighs. She then went to the bed and took off the towel, now I'm looking at her curvy naked body. It's official. I'm now hard. Really hard. Her body got really curvier from having the kids. Breast got bigger and perky, her ass got more fatter, and her thighs thicker. I'm so glad I hit and wifed that. I was never thirsty for any girl until I met eva. When I first saw eva that was when I realized what falling in love really is. I watched put on her black lace panties and bra on that squished her breast, ass, and thighs together. She then put on some ripped jeans. That showed a v line of her thighs, a fishnet like shirt with a black crop top showing her breast, hoop earrings, black heels, and the necklace I gave her for her birthday.

Her hair was done in a long puffy hairstyle and her makeup was on piont. I then said with a tone filled with anger.
Me: Where do you think you're going dressed like that?
Eva: Are you kidding me ricky?!
Me: I never kid about my wife wearing shit like this. Go change.
Eva: Ricky I'm not changing. Besides I've gotta go check on the kids.
Me: I'll do that. You go change. Now.
Eva: No. Look no guy but you can't have me either way. They can look but they can't touch.
Me: I want them do neither. So go change.
Eva: Why do you care? You never cared before when I went out before so why now.
Me: You did this before?! What the hell eva?!
Cece then came into the room and said with her cute little voice.
Cece: Mommy, daddy why are yelwing at eachothur?
I then picked he up and said with a smile on my face.
Me: Nothing gongzhu. Just adult stuff. (chinese: princess)
She then nodded her head and layed on my shoulder. My gongzhu is a daddy's girl witch I love about her. She's has my eyes along with my nose, lips, and ears. Whlie she has Evangeline's smile, eye color, hair texture and her angelic personality. For me Being a father was a happy day for me. I always wanted children but not at the age of 19. Eva was pregnant with cece at 18 while I was 19. Me and eva are only one year apart and I'm the youngest child in my family that runs the family gang while my older brother runs the family business. The chang family owns 3 businesses in the U.S. in California,China, and france in paris. The gangs are also there too so I got the U.S. business and gang. Eva then went came back into the room with jr. In her arms. We then went down the stairs and i called the maids to grab our bags. The driver opened the limo and I got into the limo with cece still in my arms while eva is out the limo with jr. I then said with an annoyed tone.
Me: Why aren't you getting in eva?
Eva: You know I don't allow the kids in limos ricky.
Me: Eva just get in.
Eva: Fuck. No. I'll just use the car.
I then put cece in her car seat and got out the limo. I hate it when she acts likes this. I really do. I then grabbed her arm tight in my hand while grabbing jr with the other. I then dragged her into the limo and fell into the seat i crawled into the limo and sat down comfortably. She then said with a pissed off attitude.
Eva: Really dickhead? Really?!
Me: Yes really. Now shut the fuck up and keep your ass in the seat! Don't fucking try me eva!
She then turned around and looked at her phone. Good girl.
Me: To the airport travis. I said in a stern voice.
Travis: Right boss.
He then began to drive and we now are headed to the airport.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

We just got in the private jet. Ricky put the kids in the room and are in the room watching tv. As ricky was in the room with them. I then got a text from keshawn. My friend I meet in college but wants to be more than friends with me. He's been trying to get in my pants for a long time but I kept on refusing and even tho he's my friend he still does it. Even now that I'm married he still doesn't stop with the flirting. I then texted him back.

Keshawn I'm not gonna fuck you. Stop it!

Come on baby just one time please?

Fuck no! You know I'm married and faithful!

He not even treating you right! He not tryna be with you.

And how the fuck would you know that?

Because all you do is not talk or fuck. He just be worried about his work. Baby come on you know he ain't shit!

Says the guy who got 3 baby mamas, living with his older brother, and work at a male strip club.

But at least I can support you. What he doin?......Not shit!

Boy bye! Besides I got kids with this man I'm not breaking my family apart with yo fucking drama.

What drama? Huh? HUH?!

I was about to text back until ricky took my phone and started scrolling up. He had anger in his face and he grabbed his phone and started calling someone.
Me: R-ricky? Ricky what are you- he then put a finger to my lips and he then started speaking chinese. He got off the phone and looked at me with fury in his brown eyes.
Ricky: What the hell is this eva?!
Me: N-nothing ricky! I was telling him to leave me alone as you can see from the text you saw from me.
Ricky: Why do have another man on your phone though?
Me: Nothing! I was just telling him I don't want him! That all!
He then looks at me and smirks. He then grabs me towards him and I'm now laying on his hard chest. He lifts my head up by my chin and starts kissing my neck and. Lean to my left ear. He then says in a dark husky voice.
Ricky: Someone's about to die.
Me: No not him! Don't kill him! He may have gone too far but I don't want you to kill him pl- I then received a slap to my face. Ricky then grabs me by my hair and says in a dark tone.
Ricky: I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck. You are mine. I don't care if he was joking he'll get what's coming to him.
He then let go of my hair and I fell onto the floor. He grabbed my arm and threw me on the one of the chairs.
Me: Ricky what are you do-
He then kissed me and by my own surprise I kissed back. He lowered the seat and gropes one of my breasts while the other hand digs under my pants massaging my clit. A moan came from my lips as he shoved two fingers in me. He then starts to thrust his fingers in and out of me. He keeps thrusting inside of me until I finally reached my climax. He takes his fingers out and licks his fingers that were covered in cum. After licking his fingers he then takes my pants off and then my panties. I then asked him while panting.
Me: R-ricky....what are you doing?
Ricky: Eating of course. I'll show you who you belong to.
He shoves his mouth onto my pussy. He starts licking my insides while pinching on my clit gentlely. He moved his tongue inside of me hitting all of my walls and spots. I gripped him by his hair telling him to go deeper and faster. I then said before reaching my climax and my eyes rolled to the back of my head.
Me: R-ricky! Im c-coming!
I then released my load while my body feels all the pleasure escape from me. I heard him slurping up all my juices and he licked his lips. He began to unbuckle his pants and took off his pants a boxers and bam! Now I'm looking at a 13 inch dick in my face. I became mesmerized by it that I grabbed it and put the tip in my mouth. Because of it being too fat I had to stuff it in my mouth to my throat. I took the whole thing from the root and began to suck on it. I heard moans and grunts coming from ricky but he grabs hands full of my hair and starts to thrust into my mouth. He was now fucking my throat with hard thrusts echoing inside my throat. While I on the other hand was sucking and taking it all in. I needed this. We needed this. We haven't had sex in over three months since jr was born so you could tell we needed this. Well mostly me. He then came into my mouth. I swallowed his thick cum and cleaned him off afterwards he layed me down and opened my legs. He stuck the tip inside of me and he thrusts inside of me hitting all of my walls and g spot in just one thrust. He went faster and every fast thrust it impacts the pleasure on my pussy's walls. He then gets on top of me and starts pounding me harder thus making me clamp onto him tighter. I can feel him usimg his strength and power just to pound my pussy into the the shape of his dick. Moans, grunts, and sex noises are throughout the room. I cling my legs onto ricky's back while giving him hot, sloppy licks and kissed on his neck, chin, and ears. He ripped my shirt off and started sucking on my left boob while groping the other one. Ricky then looked into my eyes. His brown eyes are filled with lust and so are mines. I then said to ricky as he began to pound harder.
Me: D-daddy I'm.....I'm gonna!
Ricky: I know. Daddy's gonna come too babygirl.
He then pounded harder while gripping to my hair and I clawing his back out. We then felt the amazing rush of euphoria has we both came together. Ricky then asked me while looking into my eyes.
Ricky: Who do you belong to?
Me: Y-...you daddy.
Ricky: Good girl. Now let's get cleaned up shall we?
I nodded and he picked me up and we then went into the bathroom. After we got washed and dressed we then went to sleep.

JANELLE'S POV

It's now oct 18th on Wednesday. I'm now in my office finishing my last bit of paperwork. My phone then ringed so I picked it up and answered it. The person who was calling me was eva so I was really happy about this call. I then said in a excited.
Me: Hey eva! How are you?
Eva: I'm good I'm good. How are you?
Me: Fine. How's ricky and the kids doing since it was their first time on a jet.
Eva: The kids did great! In fact they were excited, especially cece. And ricky's doing fine.
Me: That's good to hear.
Eva: Janelle......I've got to tell you something.
Me: What is it eva? You can tell me anything.
Eva: Well......I might of got someone killed.
Me: What you mean by that?
Eva: I mean I might have got a nigga killed cause of ricky's jealousy!
Me: Oh shit. Well damn that's unfortunate for that nigga.
Eva: You saying that like it's no big deal janelle! I feel really bad.
Me: How about you tell me what happened first and I might be able to help you out.
She then told me everything. From Keshawn flirting with her to a jealous ricky grinding her the fuck up. I then said with a voice of concern.
Me: Well maybe just try to persuade him.
Eva: I tried but that gave me a slap to the fucking face!
Me: First of all I want you to slap him for me and second how can he be easily persuaded?
Eva: If he is seduced or gets really intrigued in an offer or something. But that happens rarely.
Me: Then try seducing him. I'll work since you did have sex with him already.
Eva: You're right. I should do that! Thank you janelle! oh thank you so much!
Me: Girl you're welcome. But let me ask you a question.
Eva: Sure anything!
Me: How was plane sex? Was it good or naw?
Eva: It was amazing! I've never had any sex like that! And we haven't had sex in a while!
Me: Bitch More like centuries! You finally got the cob webs cleaned from yo pussy and evolved.
Eva: Girl bye! Aye The plane about to land, Imma call you later ard.
Me: Ard girl bye. Be safe and remember what you gotta do.
Eva: Okay bye love you sis.
Me: Love you too lil sissy.
She then hangs up. I got out of my seat and headed to the meeting I'm suppose to be giong to. I was walking when I bumped into someone on accident. I then said in a concerned tone.
Me: Ma'am are you Okay? Do need any help or....?
?: No I'm fine I just bumped into a brick wall that's all. She said with a attitude. It this bitch giving me a fucking attitude?!
Me: Well damn bitch I just bumped into you on accident! No need to give me yo ass to kiss.
?: Ugh! Just stop wasting my fucking time I need to get going!
The girl then walked away from me while walking like a thot.
Me: Fucking hoe ass bitch. I mumbled under my breath. But that girl looks really familiar she really does I just can't find out her name. Shrugging it off I then continued walking until I finally reached my destination. I pit the code on the key pad and opened thr door. Mr. Sherman then me in a rude ass tone.
Sherman: Ms. Williams! You need to stop being so damn late! Why are you late?!
Me: Handling business like your ex wife did with your brother.
Everyone then started laughing while mr.Sherman had an angry frown across his face as I took my seat. Ryan then stands up and said to me.
Ryan: Janelle could you see me in my office please?
Me: Ard. I then got up and followed him out of the office meeting to his office.
He opened the door to his office for me to go in and I except the offer. He then closed the door and locked it. I then asked him in confusion.
Me: Why did you bring me here for?
That's when I felt a pair of pink soft lips onto my lips. I was shocked about the kiss I tried to fight him off but big muscular arms were wrapped around my back. The kiss got more intense when he started to slide his hand down in my pants and inserts two fingers inside my pussy. I moaned under the kisses he gave me. I then said while he was kissimg my neck.
Me: A-ah! Ryan st-stop! I-I'm with someone a-and we're at work! Mmmfh! Aahh! He shoved his four long finger deeper into me making my body feel pleasure a hundred times more. Who knew I could take four fingers in the pussy. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came with blissful pleasure escaping my body. He then took his hand out and licked all four of his fingers. He then said in my ear.
Ryan: Don't forget babygirl.
Me: Wh-what do....you m-mean?
He gave me a kiss and said while throwing a spare pair of jeans at me.
Ryan: That you are mine forever. And will not allow anyone to take you away from me.
Since when did he get so possessive over me?! All we did was share a smutty moment together and that's it!
Me: N-no I don't! Ryan I......I like someone else.
Ryan: You're right you have some else. And that's me.
Me: Ryan look I don't like this or that but just a simple friend. Besides he does love me.
Ryan: But he can't seem to treat you right like I can.
Me: And how would you know that?
Ryan: Oh let's see oh yeah from all the bruises you gotten in the past few weeks and months.
Me: Y-you know what.......I'm leaving!
I then stormed out of his office and headed back into the meeting room. And for hours I was in a meeting with Sherman and the head doctors of st. Vinceton hospital.

💣RICKY'S POV💣

The plane just landed into china and I finished putting my clothes on. And man did I look good. No I looked like a total badass.

I finished putting on my axe black spray on myself. I felt a tug on my leg and looked down to see cece holding her little pink puma sneakers to me.
Me: Can't put them on huh?
She nodded with a shy smile on her face.
I then picked her up and sat on the bed with her and put the shoes on for her. After that I picked jr. Up from the crib and fed him his bottle. Man whoever thought that being a father would be an amazing experience. At first I thought kids were a nuisance and if I was a father then I would not be a good father. But when cece & jr. came along I felt my heart being filled with joy and happiness which I rarely feel. I put jr. In his carseat the plane room then opened. I turned around to see eva looking bad as fuck.

Damn! I got a bad bitch. No a bad wifey. But I began to feel angry because the crop top showed her tattoo on her stomach.

Eva then said to me in a nice tone that makes my heart skip beats.
Eva: the car is here.
Me: Where's the limo I asked for?
Eva: I cancelled it. We have kids and you had no right to pull that stunt on me when we had the kids in the limousine.
Me: Eva don't go behind my back and do that shit!
Eva: Why's you getting angry for no reason?! It's just a fucking limousine and a car problem.
Me: Eva I don't feel like driving that's why!
I snapped back at her. Does she have to always be like this? Goddamn!
Eva: Well too bad then. I'll drive then just tell me the direction to your family house. Okay?
She then grabbed jr. That was in the carseat and said with a calm tone.
Me: Can you please get cece and come get in the car so we can get this family meeting done with please?
She then left the room. Man she may be annoying as fuck......but she's calm as shit, I'll give her that. I grabbed cece and l followed to the car.

------------------------------------

After the long ass drive we finally made it to the house.

I saw the look on cece's face when she looked at it. She then asked with her Voice filled with excitement.
Cece: Mommy! daddy! Is thith (this) gawndma and gawandpa houth? (house)
Me: yes gongzhu it is.
I heard her sqealing with excitement while jumping in her seat. My little gongzhu is so fucking ke ai! (cute) i then got out the car and got jr. While eva got cece and we both closed the door. We walked to the front door and I knocked on the door.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

He door opened we then see a girl with long black hair, peachy yet soft like skin, with a skinny and petite body, her face is very pretty and she had on an outfit like a instagram baddie

She then looked at us with a face of happiness. She then said in her cute high pitched voice. I recognize that voice. It's ricky's little sister, kim-li
Kim-li: Omg! eva and ricky! And.......and my neice and nephew! Omg yay!
Me: Kim can we go in now? I you can hold jr. If you wan-
Kim-li: Come in! Come in!
We then came in the house and we sat in the living room couch. The living room was beautiful. It was all white and black, had chinese art around the walls, two black couch seats from left to right while a long white couch in between them, and a big chandelier hanging from the ceiling. Kim then picked jr. Up and played with him and cece. Ricky then asked kim with a curious tone.
Ricky: Where is everyone?
Kim then got up and went to the stairwell and yelled ind chinese.
Kim-li: HEI TAMEN MEI GEREN DOU ZAI ZHELI! (HEY EVERYONE THEY'RE HERE!)
I heard footsteps coming from the long stairs. The people came down the stairs and then into the living room. One of the men asked with his deep voice in a happy tone.
Wei jr: How have you been gege? (Brother)
Ricky: Good! Ricky then got up and hugged his family while I just sat there by my lone some self. Cece then ran up to wei and said in her Chinese voice.
Cece: Yeye! Yeye! She said while holding her hands in the air for him. He then picked her and smothers her up in kisses and hugs as she squeals in excitement. He then comes to me and hugs me. He says with a tone full of happiness.
Wei: Eva! My darling daughter in-law how are you?!
Me: I'm great how are you?
Wei: Amazing! And oh my is that......is that my-
Me: Yeah. he's your new grandson ricky jr.
He then put cece down on the couch but kim-li got her and began kissing and playing with her. Wei then grabbed jr. From me and held him. And I can tell from his face that he was extremely happy to see jr, jr. Was also happy too! He keep on laughing and giggling at him with a big smile on his face. While his new wife, ji-won her face was full of disgust. She hated me from the start. Ji-won is not jin, zhao, and Ricky's biological mother, but is noah's, kim-li, and ji-jyun's mother. Ji-won is korean and wei is chinese. Ricky's mother xiaoyu is chinese too, so that makes wei jr, zhao, and ricky full chinese and noah,kim-li, and ji-jyun chinese and korean. Jin Is the first born and is 31. Zhao is the second born and is 26. Ricky is the third child and is 24.

Noah & kim-li are twins so they're 18 and ji-jyun is 15. And wei and ji-won are both 50 years old yet they look amazing. I guess the saying is right "asian don't raisin". They all came and sat on the couch and chairs. Wei on the left chair, ji-won on the right chair, and everyone else on the long couch. After the reunion I put the kids to sleep and went back downstairs. I saw more family members awaiting downstairs in the living room. We then began to talk seriously about what happened with uncle xiao and the gang who attacked him.
Wei: So how are we going to find him exactly?
Wei jr: well actually, I think we need to lure him into a trap instead of finding his location.
Ricky: Hm that's actually a good idea.
Kim-li: But how? He's sneaky, smart, and manipulating so that gaves him an edge.
Zhao: Well we have our spies capture paperwork of what he's planning on doing so all we need to do is get someone who can look at the paperwork.
Ji-hyun: I'll do it. His plans shouldn't be that hard to describe so I'll do it.
Wei: Alright in the mean time who will interrogate the prisoner?
Ji-won: You got them?
Noah: Yes. But he's not cracking anytime soon so we'll need ricky to do it.
Ricky: Yeah. No problem.
Me: I'll help you ricky. I said with determination. I knew he wouldn't be able to find the soft spot in the guy so he'll need my help.
Ricky: No eva I'll do it. You just stay here and-
Me: And stay with the kids. I said mimicking his voice.
Ricky: Eva watch the attitude.
Me: No. You never let me help! I'm apart of the family too so I need to get off my ass do something!
Ricky: What your ass need to do is watch the kids!
I then sat back down and asked wei with a serious tone in my voice.
Me: Father in law do you think you can take me to the crime scene?
Wei: Yes, I'll have my guards watch over you.
Me: No. I will go by myself. Text me the address and prepare me with some weapons please.
Wei: Alright.
I nodded and then went upstairs to grab my coat, phone, and other utensils.

💣RICKY'S POV💣

I looked at my father and said with a tone disappointment.
Me: Father how can you let her do that?
Wei: What? she wanted to help out so she can look at the scene.
Me: But Why?
Ji-jyun: Idiot brother. People won't suspect her for being in the family.
I rolled my eyes at that but she is right. They don't know I'm married or have children. I never put eva in the mob media before. Nor ever if that's the case. But I'm still worried. What if she gets hurt or kidnapped? As a husband it's my job to worry about my wife. I love her too much for her not to get hurt. I then heard ji-won say with a tone filled of cheerfulness.
Ji-won: Maybe she'll get killed on the way there.
Kim-li: Mother! That's really wrong of you to say that!
Ji-won: What?! You all may not be thinking it but everyone else is!
I then heard uncle yao say something in a harsh tone.
Yao: I agree. She has nothing to offer in the family. She not asian nor is she white, she's black.
Ji-won: Exactly! She's nothing but a black whore! she's not right for you son! Black women are nothing but whores and always will be!
Anger rised within me with my hands transforming into fist. How dare they insult Eva like that? Eva's more smarter and beautiful than any other girl. And this affects me even more now that I'm a father to biracial children. I will not have anyone insult my wife and kids because of the race and color they cannot control. I then snapped at her with my tone filled with anger.
Me: Bitch Don't you ever call me your fucking son! And don't you ever insult her ever again!
Wei: ricky that was uncalled for! Look I agree what she said was completely wrong but she is still your moth-
Me: STEP-mother! And nothing more.
Jin: Yes he's right she's a step-mother and nothing else.
Zhao: Agreed.
We never liked her at all for one big reason. She's the one that tore our family apart. Out real mother was kidnapped and never seen again because ji-won wanted our father to herself so she had her family from south korea take her. She made a fake note saying she left him and they didn't belong together. He went through 11 weeks of depression until ji-won told him she was pregnant. jin was 15, zhao was 10, and I was 7 at the time. We know the truth but not him. Besides if we told him then he wouldn't believe us and ji-won has her ways of persuading him.
She then said with her tone filled sadness.
Ji-won: Boys......why don't you accept me? I am your moth-
me, jin, and zhao: STEP-MOTHER!!!!
Jin: and I find what you said about black women being whores completely offensive. Considering I'm married to one as well. Don't you ever say that shit again.
Wei: Boys! Stop this at once! And ji-won shut it! Right now!
Wei here is also apart of the ambw club as well. He married a black woman name angel who is a real angel. And he has three children with her as well and are expecting more on the way. Two boys and 1 girl. They've been married for 30 years. They meet at 18, conceived children from 20 to 23, and their marriage is perfectly fine.
Me: Not till she apologies.
Kim-li: eomma apologize!
Ji-won: No! Those women are no good for you boys! Can't you see I'm just trying to look after you boys?! I want what's best for you!
Me, zhao, and jin looked at her like she was crazy, and she is. Zhao then said while putting his cup of tea down.
Zhao: This biao zi is crazy. (Chinese: bitch)
We then nodded in agreement. Noah then stood up and snapped at us with anger.
Noah: Don't call my eomma a bitch shithead!
Ji-jyun: Guys calm down! We shouldn't be arguing, we're family.
Yao: yes we need to stop. This fighting is unprofessional.
We then calmed down. But we said in unison to father before sitting back down on the couch.
Jin,me,zhao: Father control your mistress please.
We: Alright. Ji-won no talking am I clear?
She nodded looking all scared. She knows he would choose us over her because we're a peace of our mother.
Grandpa chen then said in his old raspy voice.
Chen: So.....what about xiao's funeral? Who's gonna plan it?
Jin: I'll have angel do it. She knows how to plan a funeral so it'll be no problem for her.
Chen: Alright.
We then started talking about other things involving the funeral and the plan on rynello.

😇EVANGELINE'S POV😇

After taking all the negative comments about me and black women not being good enough for them I then back upstairs and cried in the room. Yeah that's right I heard the conversation. Every word. That bitch had no right to talk down about me like that. Or any black women matter fact. She doesn't know me enough to judge me. She don't know me like ricky and his father does. Especially his mother. Their mother loved me and angel like her own daughters. She saw no color just as xiao and wei did. But she and yao sees color. Too much color. How dare he say I have nothing to offer I'm smart, educated, a doctor, and I make your nephew happier then other women did. I heard the door open. I looked up to see a pregnant angel come in.

She sat next to me, gave me a hug and said with her soft and soothing voice.
Angel: I know eva. I know. But don't let her get in your head. That's what she wants. People like her get into people's head easily. Don't give her that advantage. She's not worth it.
I then nodded and wiped my eyes. She's right. I can't let her get to me. Besides I know ricky loves me just as much as I love him. I then break the hug and said with a wryly smile.
Me: You heard too huh?
Angel: Yup. They're really loud. I was just sleeping until I heard the commotion. Where you going?
Me: To the crime scene.
Angel: Oh. Well just be careful.
Me: I will. Thanks angel.
Me: No problem. Now can you help me up please? Being 8 months pregnant can take your energy away.
Me: Okay.
I then grabbed her by her arms and pulled her up. She then got up and went with me down the stairs. Angel is a nice, smart, and caring person. She has the looks and the body of a goddess and is the only person who understands me when it come to the chang family. She plans all sorts of parties funerals and etc. I watched her wobble towards jin and sat on his lap. She laid on his head while he hugs and rubs her stomach. Man they really love each other. I then went back upstairs to the room and grabbed everything I needed and went back downstairs. I cleared my throat loudly so they would hear me. I then said in a stern and serious voice.
Me: well ill be on my way. Father in-law please send me the adress to the scene.
He nodded and I left the house. I got into the car, started the car and drove off.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 46.3K 69
"I only date black guys." "So because of the pigment of my skin you won't give me a chance." "Basically. No hard feelings though. Besides I like some...
243K 19.4K 53
Dona is a fierce woman who outplays any man in the game. Following her father's passing, she seizes control with unshakable resolve. Utilizing her c...
46.2K 2.5K 38
Kaito Takashi is an assassin who does business with the Yakuza. However, while doing some dirty work in America, he is caught and arrested. While ser...
2.9K 221 8
𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑 : aftermath ▁ Five years ago, Melanie fell in love with Miko, an attractive mechanic she met by chance. After finding out his deepest...