Fit For A King | Taekook | AB...

By 7EMDOM

Jeon jungkook is the Prince and heir to the throne in South Korea. His lavish style and flawless completion h... More

Introduction
Ch#1
ch#2
plot
Ch#3
Ch#5
Ch#6
Ch#7
A note
Ch#8

Ch#4

135 8 11
By 7EMDOM

^^ the car that jungkook has ^^
Also slight blood warning but it's not too bad.

Taehyung sighed deeply, feeling the breath from his lungs evaporate out of his mouth. He turned his phone off, letting it slide out of his grip and onto the kitchen table beneath.

He had to look good for jungkook.

Taehyung glanced over at the digital clock on the stove reading 10:36am.

He still had lots of time before he had to get ready so he stood up from the kitchen chair, his knees cracking in discomfort as he did so.

Taehyung threw the orange peels out and ventured to the living room where a soft gray blanket and a few pillows were laying.

He plopped himself down onto the couch and wrapped himself in the blanket, making sure that it covered his feet.

Taehyung felt warm and safe, concealed in the soft fabric that hugged his frame.

Out of nowhere, bambi. Taehyungs calico cat came to rest on the arm of the couch, just out of his toes reach.

Bambi simply prred, kneeding the couch underneath her, soon falling asleep with Taehyung following after.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Taehyung stirred, no longer feeling the beating rays of the sun caressing the supple skin of his face.

He woke to pitch black darkness, other than the side table light which was burning into taehyungs eyes, making him squint.

Taehyung stumbled to the kitchen to retrieve his phone, clicking it on and finding that he had only had 20 minutes to get ready.

It was 5:40pm

He had slept for seven hours and he hasn't even realized it, now he was paying the price.

Taehyung took his phone and rushed to his bedroom, desperately searching for something to wear.

He scoured his entire closet, all of his clothes ended up on the floor in big piles while his chosen outfit lay neatly on his comforter.

Taehyung stripped out of his torn pajamas and started to change.

He wore a black hat, accompanied by a white shirt and black pants. He threw on a striped black and white long sleeved button up over top to complete the look.

It wasn't amazing but this was one of the better looks that taehyung had, he never had all that much for clothes in the first place.

Taehyung checked his phone again.

5:54pm

There was one text message from jungkook.

Jeon_jungkook
Bring your camera please📸

Taehyung left his phone on the bed while he scrambled to get all his things together.

He felt a little overwhelmed to say the least.

When he had finally finished getting ready, eyeshadow and all. It was 6:04 pm.

"Shit" taehying grumbled to himself.

Quickly he grabbed his phone and camera while slipping on his only pair of fancy shoes that he owned, black loafers. He had only worn them to his old friends wedding once, they had collected dust ever since.

Taehyung sprinted out of his house and down the stairs, almost tripping in the process.

In the darkness he could see a blue convertible with a pristine white interior parked a few houses down from his.

Taehyung ran towards the car, only focused on his one destination.

When he tripped.

He tripped over his own feet, loosing balance and sending him face first into the concrete.

Taehyungs elbows hit the concrete first, the skin tearing and gravel burying itself into his flesh.

Then the rest of his body scraped against the hard surface, it hurt like a bitch.

Tears were dripping out of his eyes as he sat on the sidewalk, his arms and legs were bleeding.

It hurt too much to stand so he decided that he had no other choice but to call out to Jungkook.

Taehyung took a deep breath and called out to him.

"Jungkook!"

His voice wavered as he yelled, almost cracking.

Taehyung could see jungkook turn around in his seat to look at him. His voice turned from curious to confused in a matter of seconds.

Jungkook got out of his car and waltzed towards taehyung, he took long strides with every step.

"Why are you sitting on the-oh. You're hurt aren't you?" Jungkook mumbled.

"Y-yeah." Taehyung stuttered, mentally cursing himself for doing so.

Jungkook then reached down, sliding his arms under taehyungs knees and around his back, picking him up with ease.

"W-what are you doing?" Taehyungs words were coated in concern. He knew damn well that jungkook could easily just throw him in the trunk of his car and he would never be seen again.

"I'm bringing you to the car. You can't just sit there forever can you?"

Taehyung was placed into the passenger seat, his wounds on his knees reopening due to the bend of the seat.

Jungkook walked around to the back of the car, popping the trunk as he rummaged around for something.

He came back into the drivers seat with a first aid kit in hand.

"I don't want it to get infected" Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung noticed the slight red tint of his cheeks.

Probably because of the cold he thought.

Jungkook popped the kit open, grabbing some cleaning wipes to disinfect the cuts.

When Jungkook started wiping the wounds on his knees taehyung winced and tried to pull away.

Jungkook gripped onto taehyungs thigh, digging his fingers into his skin.

"If you keep moving I can't clean it."

Taehyung finally let Jungkook clean his wounds, putting a few bandaids over the area where his jeans had ripped open.

The real problem began when Jungkook moved up to pluck the pieces of gravel from his arms.

Taehyung couldn't help but cry out of a mixture of embarrassment and pain, the tweezers in Jungkooks hand kept picking at his skin and he couldn't help it anymore.

Taehyung sobbed out in pain, startling jungkook and causing him to poke his opened flesh with the end of the tweezers. Taehyung wailed louder than he had before.

Jungkook immediately put the tweezers down onto the dash of the car, trying to calm taehyung down.

"Hey shhhh. How about we forget about the date for now and just go to my place? It'll be easier to clean up your arm there." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung nodded while sniffling, his breath turning to clouds every time he exhaled. He was cold and he really just wanted to be asleep at home right now. If he had canceled none of this would have ever happened.

Jungkook all of a sudden reached into the back seat of his convertable and grabbed a blanket, handing it to taehyung with a caring gaze.

"It'll keep you warm till we get there, I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

Taehyung grabbed the blanket, wrapping it around himself. He felt somewhat safe even if he was hurt.

He balled himself up on the passenger seat while jungkook drove, but he wasn't even thinking of sleeping.

Taehyung just stared at jungkook.

He realized for the first time how attractive Jungkook was.

His hair was a chestnut brown, it slightly swept over his forehead and made his eyes pop out. His hands and arms were very prominently veiny, and his lips were a sweet peachy color. Surprisingly they weren't chapped at all despite the cold temperatures.

Taehyung was starting to realize why jimin liked him so much.

Something about him was just...how could he put it.

Ethereal.

Yeah. That's a good word for him. Taehyung thought. He could have stared at him all day and all night.

Taehying was ripped out of his daydream when they pulled up at a large metal gate that opened at the cars arival.

Before him was a lavish mansion, bugger than any house he had seen before. It was lit up my the many florescent outside lights. There was two small fountains at each side of the house and a huge driveway that led up to their 6 car garage.

Taehyung was dumbfounded and although jungkook was used to living in such a lavish home, taehyung had only seen this kind of stuff in movies.

Before he knew it, jungkook was already at his side of the car opening the door for him to get out.

"Do you need help?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah..i think so." Taehying mumbled. God he was embarassed. He is just humiliating himself in front of the future king. This man would rule the whole ground he stood on in a few years.

Jungkook lifted taehyung out of his seat just like he had done before except this time taehyung had the blanket tightly wrapped around himself.

Jungkook closed the car door with his foot and walked towards the house, a person Taehyung didn't know came out.

Taehyung buried his face in Jungkooks neck, afraid that the person would see his face.

The person at the door whisper-yelled. "Who the hell is that Jungkook?"

Jungkooks grasp on taehyung got tighter, almost as if he was holding him for dear life.

"None of your business minho. If you tell dad or anyone else about him I will slaughter you. Got it?"

"Yeah fine fine, but don't be surprised when they find him all cuddled up to you and kick you out. You know them."

Jungkook ignored his brothers last comment and walked into the house, taehyung still wrapped tightly in his arms.

He walked the pair up the long flight of stairs and into his personal bathroom, placing taehyung softly down onto the marble sink.

At this point taehyung was dozing off, his head still resting on jungkooks shoulder as he sat.

Jungkook lightly shook taehyung off his shoulder and spoke to him.

"Taehyung, you can sleep once we get that gravel out of your arm okay?"

Taehyung mumbled something incoherent, his eyes only opening just enough for him to see jungkook.

Jungkook reached down into the cabinet under the sink and retrieved another first aid kit.

"Taehyung, could you give me your arm?"

Taehyung didn't like the idea very much but knew it had to be done so he hesitantly extended his arm out to Jungkook who looked at him with a huge smile on his face.

"Since we're not going on that date how about we play 20 questions now. It'll distract you from the pain"

Taehyung nodded slightly, still not ready for the pain that was awaiting him.

"Okay we both know that this is going to hurt but you really need to try not to move so I don't stab you again" Jungkook said softly.

Taehyung nodded as the first piece of gravel was pulled out of his arm. "You go first."

Jungkook grinned.

"Okay. What's your full name?"

Taehyung replied with his eyes glued shut from the pain.

"Kim taehyung"

"What's your favorite flower?" Taehyung asked.

"Um..probably a Passiflora incarnata"

Taehyung looked at him quizically. "What the hell is that?"

Jungkook momentarily stopped plucking at taehyungs skin to pull his phone out of his back pocket and bring up a picture of said flower.

Taehyung gawked at the photo. It really was beautiful.

"That's really really pretty jungkook."

"Yeah I know, I have some growing outside actually." Jungkook retorted.

Jungkook repocketed his phone and got back to cleaning Taehyungs arms.

"Next question. Why were you staring at me in the car?"

Taehyungs breath caught in his throat and he started to cough, not expecting that question to come out of nowhere.

Jungkook giggled and patted Taehyungs back "hey it's Okay, I'm just curious. You were giving me some serious heart eyes back there"

Taehyung stopped coughing after a few seconds and choked out a decent response, his whole body shaking as he muttered the words.

"I..i was just admiring you I guess."

Jungkook smiled widely, his bunny like teeth showing themselves for the first time that night.

"Well I would've admired you too if I hadn't been driving."

Taehyung was going to respond to him but before he could he was cut off by jungkook proudly telling him that his arms were gravel free.

Taehyung suddenly thought of something.

"Am I staying here tonight?"

As jungkook was wrapping his arms in bandages he looked up at taehyung, excitement pooling in his stomach.

"If you want too. I'm not pressuring you-"

Taehying cut him off, feeling guilty afterwards but he knew that jungkook would have gone on a huge rant if it wasn't for him.

"I'll stay."

Jungkook almost jumped up and down in joy. He had really come to like taehyung and his personality even though he didn't know him inside out.

Jungkook grabbed taehyungs hand and pulled him down from the counter and into his bedroom.

"Where am I gunna sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"You can sleep with me if you want too, I mean if you're comfortable and everything." Jungkook said while tossing him some silk matching pajamas. They were so cool to the touch and taehyung thought that he might just steal them if he got the chance.

Taehyung walked back into the bathroom to change while jungkook changed in his walk in closet.

They both felt extremely anxious to be spending the night in the same bed, but they were also excited to see where it would go.

Taehyung was the first one to come out, the blue and white pajamas hanging off his shoulders loosely, exposing his collar bones.

When jungkook came out though, he was shirtless. In nothing but a pair of black sweatpants that showed off his boxer briefs and deep v line.

Taehyung almost fell into another coughing fit just at the sight of him.

Jungkook nonchalantly crawled into the bed, pulling himself under the covers and patting the spot beside him. Telling taehying to come lay down.

When taehyung did he knew that he wouldn't be able to sleep.

He had to have something to hold otherwise he couldn't sleep at all and there was only one pillow each. Meaning he couldn't just hold that.

So after a few minutes of contemplating taehyung got the courage to ask jungkook if he could cuddle him.

"H...hey jungkook. Are you still awake?"

"Yep, what's wrong?"

Taehyung took a deep breath.

"I..i uh..i can't sleep unless I'm holding something so I was maybe wondering if I could cuddle you...?"

Jungkook could sense the blush on Taehyungs cheeks when he spoke.

Jungkook didn't speak but instead pulled taehyung closer to him, taehyungs head only about an inch away from his chest.

"Go ahead cutie." Jungkook smiled when taehyung lay his head on jungkooks chest, his arm lazily wrapped around jungkooks torso.

That's how they fell asleep that night, with Taehyung curled up on top of him and Jungkook burying his face into taehyungs hair.

(A whole 2469 words for you. God damn that took so long.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 21.6K 38
"Do I look alive to you, Jungkook?" - In which Jeon Jungkook is a stubborn independent photographer and journalist looking for anything that could be...
8.1K 253 26
•All princes have their imperfections• - Kim Taehyung is the son of the king and queen in Seoul, S.k. They have everything they want. Money, clothes...
23.3K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...
1.3K 124 40
In a realm where two powerful kingdoms stand in a questionable friendship, Prince Jeongguk the III and Prince Taehyung find themselves drawn together...