Batfamily oneshots.

By BlowingYourMind

This is just a place to put all of my ideas that I need to get out of my head. Mostly the bat boys (if you wa... More

Alfred robot?
What about the light side?
Damian and his frying pan
damian's sick day
Camping 1
camping 2
camping 3
Camping 4
Camping 5
Camping 6
Your mama.
Alfred the cat
Soon...
Damian is a cat.
Contacts and Glasses
Cuts
kitten sneeze
batboys turned to aniamls
turned to animals 2
batboys turned to animals 3
sleepwalking
valentines
The Schuyler brothers
PJO and Batman crossover.
Deaged nightwing
Nightwing deaged: part 2
Easter
School plays
Caffeine
Ice Cream
Questions
Pictures For The Ultimate Fans To Put In Their Shrines
Memes
Explaining injuries
Hard Knock Life
Home Alone
Halloween
Tag Of Tags
Training

Talents

4.8K 144 56
By BlowingYourMind

Dick was a naturally good singer, his mom and dad used to say he had the voice of an angel.

But he abandoned that when they died.

So the first time they heared him sing, they just about freaked out.

"I thought that I've been hurt before"

Dick sung when he thought he was home alone.

Alfred was off, and the boys and Bruce should have been off at the store.

"But no one's ever left me quite this sore."

Dick was givin the job of doing the dishes, so he did them while singing. Little did he know Bruce forgot his keys and they all had to go back inside.

"Your words cut deeper then a knife"

He started tapping the beat to the song on the pots and pans.

All While Bruce, Damian, Jason, and Tim recorded it with their phones.

"And now I need someone to breathe me back to life"

Dick was now loading the dishes, still tapping along and swaying his body to the rhythm.

"Got a feeling that I'm going under"

"But I know that I'll make it out alive"

"If I quit calling you my lover"

"Move on"

By now Dick was done with loading the dish washer, closing it with his foot. He was now full on dancing, and it wasn't bad either.

"You watch me bleed until I can't breathe"

"I'm shaking falling onto my knees"

Dick had the pan and has now completely mastered the beat.

"And now that I'm without your kisses"

"I'll be needing stitches"

The boys watching were amazed at his vocal range.

"I'm tripping over myself"

"Aching begging you to come help"

"And now that I'm without your kisses"

"I'll be needing stitches"

Dick ended the song short, and put the pan up.

"I Havent sung like that In a while"

The boys were still gasping.

One day later a video went viral on Snapchat and YouTube of Dick Grayson singing like a robin. It was posted on Damian and Tims account.

~~~~~~~

Alfred was sick.

The bat family was screwed.

Dick almost burned the house down by cooking a macaroni cup. (I have done that before)

Tim just can't cook in particular, he new nothing.

Damian was too busy training to even think about food other then survival food for when an emergency would occur.

Jason was unknown.

And Bruce was almost as bad as Dick.

They needed some dinner, but the roads were all iced over so there wasn't any way to the road, delivery was off of the table.

Just like food.

"We can survive one day without food" Tim stated to his family.

They were all gathered around the couch in the living room.

The fire was warming them up since the heater wasn't working very well in the blizzard.

"Yes, that might be Tim, but the blizzard could last for days, and the roads iced over could last for longer." Bruce sighed in defeat, making a valid point.

" When's the last time y'all ate? " Dick asked his family.

"Breakfeast"  Tim answered.

"Dinner last night" Bruce said.

"Breakfeast last morning" Damian added.

Everyone's heads whipped around to face Damian in surprise or concern.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Who could it be? The weather is like, below zero!" Tim exclaimed, shivering.

Bruce went to the door to answer it, but no one was their.

As they walked back to their seats, there was a squeal in excitement from Dick, who hovered over the dining room table.

The boys slowly looked back, to see a buffet of tasty looking, and smelling foods.

There was even soup for Alfred.

Tim and Dick cheered with joy and started digging into their food.

Damian noticed a red sticky note on the table by all of the food, and handed it to Bruce.

"It says: from the dead robin, at least I didn't let you starve." Bruce read out loud to his sons.

" Your telling me, Todd made this?! " Damian yelled in surprise and frustration, he hated not getting things.

"Yeah, Jay is a really good cook. We just didn't know he was in town" Dick explained between bites of chicken.

"I don't care, as long as there's food" Tim added.

Everyone agreed to that.

~~~~~
Tim floated to the bottom of the pool, letting out all of the oxygen in his lungs in order to stay on the pools floor.

It was a while before he gracefully swam back up.

Tim liked the water, he just didn't tell his family. There wasn't really a reason other then he didn't want his brothers to ruin one of the more peaceful things in his life.

He could go underwater and glide swiftly, gravity wasn't in affect holding him down. He was free.

Tim did a few underwater flips before deciding that he could try and beat his best record for laps around the pool.

He's mentally started his timer, elegantly cutting through the surface of the water back and fourth.

His flip turns were little spirals that were perfection when he came back up for a small amount of air.

He continued doing freestyle for about ten minuets straight before stopping at the edge of the pool, grinning in pride.

He had beat his record by a whole minute.

Tim chugged his water down before heading to the diving board.

He balanced on his tip toes, jumping up and down lightly, not putting all of his weight down just yet. He positioned his arms in front of him like he was a ballerina about to perform a dance.

He then did one last jump before curling in on himself and twisting like a tornado while doing flips.

He did one corkscrew and dove in the water.

The splash wasn't even as big as Tim was!

He was a torpedo, quickly approaching the ladder to the pool so he could get out.

Tim dried himself off, finishing the rest of his water.

As he was about to walk out, he heared claps from a distance.

Jason stood in the corner, swimsuit clad and holding a camera up.

Shoot.

He probably recorded that whole thing.

He had a wolfish grin on his face

"Where did ya learn that one, Timbo?"

Tim flipped the camera off before continuing to the dressing room to get changed.

~~~~

"Are you sure we should be going through his room like this?" Dick asked, opening the cabinets.

" Yes, were just looking for blackmail, like a stuffed animal or something" Tim looked through the bookshelf.

"We better put everything back in place of he comes back in" Dick continued down the aisle of cabinets.

"His room was so clean before, it was like no one was actually living here" Jason searched his nightstand.

"Looks like dami has OCD" Dick noticed all of the labels of the cabinets.

"Tim, your a neat freak, and the Demon spawn is OCD. You would be perfect roomates, maybe you would actually kill each other, this way the manor would be a lot quieter." Jason teased.

A book came flying across the room from Tim's hand, hitting Jason in the head with a thud.

"Owww" Jason whined.

"Next bad comment you make, it'll be a lamp" Tim hissed.

"Guys, no fighting, especially in Damian's room.

"Well if we wrecked it... " Jason moved to top over the night stand, but another thick book came sailing across the room, hitting its target again.

"Wasted" Dick said in the deep video game voice.

Jason dramatically fell to Damian's mattress, rolling around pretending that he was dying.

Then, something fell out of the mattress.

A notebook.

"Guys, do you-" Tim started.

"Yes, is that a notebook on the floor?" Jason bent down to pick it up.

" Guys, we should just put it back and get out of here" Dick suggested.

"The brat and old man are on patrol, we have time to look" Jason opened the book.

After about the first five pages, his eyes were as wide as dinner plates. He had the look of bewilderment on his face as he went on farther into the notebook.

"Guys" he whispered, handing the book off to Tim and Dick.

They were just as gobsmacked, if not even more.

In the notebook were drawings sketched to perfection like a real artist.

Sketches of Dick by a picture of his rightwing outfit, Jason Todd and red hood, Tim Drake and red robin, Damian Wayne and robin, Bruce Wayne and batman, Thalia, Ras, even Damian's cat.

There were even more now, Damian and Bruce fighting crime, Dick and Damian getting an ice cream, red hood pointing a gun to the front cover, Tim on his computer, Damian with Alfred the cat on his shoulder, and one grand one with the four brothers in civilian form, posing for picture.

"Wow, just..." Tim trailed off.

" Who knew demon spawn could draw.

"We have to show these to Bruce" Dick snapped pictures of all the pages.

Tim carefully stuffed the notebook under the mattress, and they picked up the books that Tim threw at Jason.

"Come on, let's go before he comes back" Dick whispered, the others nodded in agreement.

1 hour later

Damian stomped into his room, something was off, he could smell it.

Of course he knew his brothers snuck into his room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 439 14
๐—Ÿ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป. ๐—•๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ป๏ฟฝ...
10.7K 201 72
Some DC Imagines from my Tumblr. I do take requests but they may take some time. I don't own any dc characters. Obviously, I don't own you. batfam...
19.8K 319 32
The Batfam (Mainly Bruce, Dick, Jason, Babs, Tim Cass and Damian) as oneshots. ON HIATUS: WILL UPDATE IF ASKED AND GIVEN PROMPT Minor cursing. What's...
241K 4.5K 23
Have you ever wanted to experience a day with the batboys? Hello! I do plenty of One-shots for the BatBoys, If you would like a specific One-shot the...