I'll be here for you

By satinandlace

*Mature Content* When Scarlet moves to London to attend university she didn't expect to be sharing a room wit... More

chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20

chapter 1

76 1 0
By satinandlace

SCARLET'S POV

 Today is the day. Today I am moving to England to attend university on an exchange program. Last semester I won a scholarship to study music at a university in England, so today I am leaving. I am leaving my whole life behind to start a new in a place that seems worlds away. “Come on Scarlet!” my mum’s yelling pulled me out of my daydream. I grabbed my suitcase and dragged it down the stairs letting it bang on each step on the way down. I gave my brother and my dad one last big hug before I left out the front door and into the car. My mum and I sat in silence on the way to the airport. I knew she was finding this just as hard as I was. My mum and I have always been close but she knew this is what I wanted to do.

 “Mum, I have to go or I’m going to miss my flight.” I sniffled as mum engulfed my in one last hug.

“You’re right,” she said as she brushed her way her tears.

 s embarrassment and reassured her that I am going to be okay.

“I know you will be fine Scarlet. Just remember if you want to come home you can. Anytime, Ok?”

 “yeah I know mum”.

 “okay off you go, have a safe flight.”

 “ill call you when I get to London.” And on that note I turned and walked through the terminal gates headed for security to check my bags.

 I handed the air hostess my boarding pass and she ushered me towards my seat. After lunch was served around I decided to watch some TV and try to fall asleep. I flicked through the channels and decided on watching Keeping Up With the Kardashians. I must have been tired as I felt as if I shut my eyes for 5 minutes I woke up from the sound of the “seatbelts on” signal as we were getting ready to land. I looked out my window and I couldn’t see much mainly just clouds still.

when i arrived at the university i couldn't help but feel excited. it was everything that i imagined. People walking around that are talented and smart beyond belief.

"do you want me to show you to the dorms?". The boy that had given me a tour of the campus (josh i think he said his name was" grabbed my bags and began to walk me towards where the dorms where. "now i hope you don't mind that the dorms are male and female" he turned and smirked towards me. ew.

"no thats fine." I replied bluntly.

"your dorm is in the 'Ceaser' college complex. there are always big parties in the dorms, make sure you go sometimes cause they are awesome"

"got it" i replied.

"okay well here is your room.," Josh dropped my bags by the door,

"i guess i will see you around. Scarlet" and with he walked away only turning back to give me a little wink before disapearing down the hall. okay this is it. i opened the door and there was a girl with long brown hair sitting at a desk at her laptop.

"oh hi!" the girl looked up at me as she turned towards me and stood up.

"im eleanor" she greeted. i had to stop myself from replying with "i know". eleanor calder, girlfriend of one direction member, louis tomlinson. i wouldn't say im obsessed with one direction but i like them enough to know who she is and the fact that my best friend WAS obsessed with them.

"hi, im Scarlet" i gave her a warm smile.

"oh, you're Australian! thats awesome!!"

"yeah, i just moved here on an exchange program"

"wow! thats so exciting! how long are you here for?" eleanor practically yelled.

"until my course is over, so for like the next 3-4 years."

"oh my god that is so great! i love your accent already". Eleanor stated.

"i love yours too" i complemented. we just laughed after that and i told her about my family and Australia and she started to tell me all about England and her family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 295 59
They went through so much together. So many accidents. So many tragedies. With her ex boyfriend in the way will Ed be able to finally be with Courtni...
180K 1.6K 126
I write a bunch of preferences, some mine, some not. You can always request one if you would like a speciel one :)
1.5K 42 35
Heyyyyooooo. A book full of my fantasies I'm too lazy to write about. ps I'm currently working on a book but that might take 19302732 years to fin...