the final round #Wattys2018

By everyhearthasahero18

a prequel to code lyoko More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 24

31 47 0
By everyhearthasahero18

Cousins Once Removed

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

School

Jeremy is typing away on his keyboard, then his phone rings.

"What is it now Odd?" Jeremy growled.

"Guess what? Yumi and Aelita said they can wipe us out in Foosball. Ulrich and I are going to teach them a lesson want to watch?" Odd asked.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm working on the skid program and can't get away." Jeremy aruged.

"Relax Einstein we're weren't going to make you play." Odd said.

"Listen reinforcing the skid is more important than foosball..." Jeremy replied hanging up on Odd, then went back his computer.

There was a knock on Jeremy's door.

"Thanks for your warm welcome Jeremy." Mr. Delmas growled entering his room.

"Oh. Hi." Jeremy panicked.

"I hope your a little happier to see your cousin." Delmas sighed.

"Hello Jeremy." a male voice said stepping into the room.

"Patrick. What are you doing here?" Jeremy asked.

Delmas explained to Jeremy what Patrick was at the kadic for.

"How you doing cousin? I caught you by surprise didn't I. I hope your glad to see me?" Patrick said.

Odd runs into the room while the others walk into the room.

"Hey Jeremy did anyone tell you it's rude to hang up on people?" Odd asked madly.

"This is my cousin Patrick. He's going to be a student here." Jeremy informs his friends.

"His my name's Ulrich.." Ulrich said.

"No, I'm not into science that's for sure." Patrick commented.

"You think he's bright do you? If you ask me he wears drab colors." Odd said.

"The way you dress might kind a seem dull." Patrick smiled.

"Hey this is a classy outfit." Odd said.

"You too should get along." Ulrich commented.

Jeremy gets more mad and tells the others including Patrick to leave his room.

A few minutes later

Wreck room

"What's taking Aelita so long anyway? I can't wait to teach you ladies a lesson." Odd growled.

"Like the one we're giving you now?" Yumi smirked.

"You don't serve the credit it was Patrick's pass." Odd argued.

"If Jeremy wasn't stuck to his computer all day he would play like you." Ulrich said to Patrick smiling.

"Well I wouldn't be too hard on him besides its better being at math, then playing Foosball." Patrick commented.

Odd ranted off about Jeremy.

Sissi hears them talking.

"Very interesting." Sissi said.

"Can we change the channel? This is the third episode of Love Gloria in a row." Herb complained.

"Just shut up. I decide you obey." Sissi argued.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

"You a three old baby, no maybe a sore loser, but not a baby." Jeremy growled.

There was another knock at his door.

"Who's there?" Jeremy asked.

"Got family company, huh looks like you rather not talk about it..." Jim said setting up a bed by the wall by Harry's bed.

Wings

Aelita phones rings.

"Hello. Is that you Jeremy?" Aelita answers.

"Yes, Aelita I have to tell you something." Jeremy replied.

"I'm warning you Jeremy if you're going to be as rude-"

"The superscan picked up a replica." Jeremy interrupted her.

"What?" Aelita asked.

"I'll meet you at the factory. Call the others." Jeremy said.

"Now?" Aelita asked.

"Yeah, right now." Jeremy replied.

Wreckroom

Aelita walks into the wreck room.

"Aelita finally." Odd sighed.

"A little change of program." Aelita whispered.

"Xana?" Yumi whispered back.

Patrick looks at them confused.

"Replica." Aelita whispered.

"Sorry we have to go fix a problem to take care of." Ulrich said to Patrick as he, Odd, Yumi and Aelita start to leave.

"Who is Xana and replica a couple of Greek friends?" Patrick asks them.

Patrick leaves after them.

Sissi sees Patrick leaving. "See you later." Sissi said getting up.

"Change the channel what are you waiting for?" Nicholas asked.

A few minutes later

Factory

"Already here Einstein did you reprogram the nav skid." Odd asked him.

"The program is running..." Jeremy explained.

"Won't Patrick see it?" Ulrich asks him.

"I locked my room, he won't get in till I get back." Jeremy answered.

School

Patrick tries to open the door to Jeremy and Harry's room finding it locked. "I guess Jeremy or Harry locked their room up. Good thing the principle gave me a copy of the key." Patrick said to himself.

Patrick walks into the room closing the door. A foot stop the door from closing all the way.

"Hello, my name is Sissi. I'm really glad to meet you." Sissi said.

Factory

Yumi, Odd, Ulrich and Aelita walk into the scanner room.

"Transfer Yumi, transfer Aelita, transfer Ulrich. Scanner Yumi, scanner Aelita, scanner Ulrich. Virtualization." Jeremy said.

Yumi, Ulrich, and Aelita are sent to lyoko.

Jeremy and Harry's room

"You're wrong. Jeremy and I don't hate each other." Patrick says.

"There's no need to lie to me. I know everything, but I'm on the side of good guys like you Patrick. Jeremy and his gang are up to no good, but together we can catch them." Sissi explained.

"Jeremy? He wouldn't dare to steal a lilopop besides he's always in front of his computer." Patrick argued.

"Yeah what if the answer was in his computer?" Sissi asked looking at Jeremy's computer.

Wreckroom

Herb phones rings as he and Nicholas watch tv.

A few minutes later

Digital sea

"I'm steady in the right direction, hub 110 in sight Jeremy." Aelita informs him.

The Digital sea goes from blue to red.

"Just one for each of us piece of cake." Odd cheered.

"Would the captain mind releasing us?" Yumi asked.

"Battle station sailors. Nav skids away." Aelita said releasing Odd, Yumi, and Ulrich's nav skids.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

Herb types on Jeremy keyboard in his room.

"Would you hurry I thought you said you were a computer wiz?" Sissi growled.

"There's some kind of program running and it's blocking my access to Jeremy computer personal files." Herb answered.

"Hey what your doing is out of line." Patrick yelled.

"Why? If Jeremy has nothing to hide we won't find anything huh." Sissi argued.

"That doesn't matter it's still wrong." Patrick argued back.

Digital sea

"Jeremy my protective shield dropped all of a sudden." Aelita warned him.

Lab

"I'll check it out." Jeremy replied, typing away on the keyboard. "Hey what's going on now?" Jeremy asked.

Digital sea

"You won't get away from me that easily." Ulrich warned the kongers.

"Factory to nav skids head back to the skid." Jeremy warned them.

"What's wrong princess feeling lonesome?" Odd asked her.

"No time for jokes Odd, I don't have a shield anymore." Aelita warned him.

A laser hits the skid.

"Aelita." Odd yelled.

Lab

"Listen nav skids. I've lost contact with Aelita catch up to her she's being swept away by a digital tide." Jeremy informed them.

Digital sea

"Okay, I'm breaking off.' Yumi replied.

Lab

"It's impossible to debug it. It's coming from the program I left in my room." Jeremy explains typing nervously.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

"I told you if we looked hard enough, we'd fine something interesting." Sissi says to Herb.

"Wait I'm sure that's Aelita and Harry real ID file, Jeremy has a crush on Aelita right?" Patrick asks.

"And their health records. Hey someone's trying to access the computer from a distance. Okay let's tango." Herb explains.

Lab

"Access denied. How could that happen?" Jeremy asks. "Jeremy to nav skids the only way to deal with this bug is to go back to my room." Jeremy informed the others.

Digital sea

"Thanks a lot for leaving us alone to protect Aelita." Yumi growled.

Three kongers fire at Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich.

"There's a whole aquarium who won't let us through." Ulrich complained.

Lab

"I know that Ulrich, but soon as the bug is fixed we can bring the skids in hang on." Jeremy answered.

Desert Sector

A tower goes from White to red.

Lab

"I don't believe it. Activated tower in the Desert Sector. Nav skids we're changing our plan we got to bring Aelita back to lyoko." Jeremy commanded.

Jeremy leaves the lab.

A few minutes later

School

"Jean-Pierre Delmas speaking who is this?" Mr. Delmas asked on a recorder.

"Mr. Dunbar here, I'm calling to tell you that my son William still has the flu and the doctor advises more bed rest before returning to school." Mr. Dunbar answered.

"Right thank you for calling in." Mr. Delmas replied.

"Hacking phones is a serious offense. You're through Jeremy..." Sissi smirked.

"Here's another call." Herb says.

"Hi there Jillian this is Sissi the love of your life." Sissi said on the computer.

"But, I never said that to him." Sissi explained.

"Well that's all. I burned a CD with everything on it for your father." Herb explains to Sissi.

"We got enough on them to get them all thrown out of school." Sissi smiled.

"Not so fast. I'm sure Jeremy has a good explanation." Patrick said pulling Herb away from the computer.

"I'm sure my father will be glad to hear it for sure, got out of my way." Sissi argued.

"Over my dead body." Patrick growled.

Black mist comes into the room and goes around Sissi and Herb turning them under Xana's control.

Patrick gets thrown out of the room.

Digital Sea

"Jeremy do you read me?" Aelita called out.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

Herb growls seeing there's a lock on one of the program's on Jeremy's computer.

Digital Sea

"Torpedoes." Ulrich yells firing at the konger.

The konger is destroyed.

"Nice one Ulrich." Odd cheered.

"We've got to dive down and find Aelita." Ulrich said. "Let's go."

Dorms

"Patrick? Patrick what's the matter?" Jeremy asks Patrick running towards him.

"This guy Herb was snooping around on your computer with the principle daughter. I tried to stop them, but they kicked me out of the room like I was some rag doll." Patrick explained.

"No I'm sorry for acting like a total idiot ever since you got here. No hard feelings?" Jeremy asked Patrick helping him up.

"No sweat cousin." Patrick answers taking Jeremy's hand.

Jeremy opens the door to his and Harry's room.

Digital sea

"Nav skids come in please?" Aelita asked.

A brand new monster swims down to the skid as it keeps floating down.

"Come on answer." Aelita growled.

A drill comes out of the monster really fast, trying to open the skid from the top, then goes for the window.

"Over there, I can see the skid." Odd says to the others as they close in on Aelita. "What do we got now?"

Jeremy and Harry's room

Patrick gets thrown up against a door by Sissi. Herb grabs Jeremy leg and throws him across the room.

Herb gets back on the computer and starts typing more.

"No." Jeremy yelled.

"I hacked the firewall." Herb laughs evilly.

Digital Sea

Two kongers show up.

Jeremy and Harry's room

"They both blown a fuse don't you think?" Patrick's asks Jeremy as Sissi walks towards them.

"Now there's an idea. If I cut the electricity my computer will switch off and so will the access to the supercomputer." Jeremy explained.

Jeremy runs out of his room.

"You stay here." Patrick yells grabbing Sissi from behind.

Digital Sea

The kongers keep attacking Yumi, Odd, and Ulrich, while another monster is trying to get through the skid shield.

"My deflector shield is almost gone. One more hit and it's all over." Ulrich explained to Odd.

School

Jeremy runs through the courtyard. While Sissi runs down the stairs in a building. Patrick runs after Sissi jumping towards her tackling Sissi to the ground.

Sissi knocks Patrick out.

Herb typing away on the computer.

Jeremy runs into the maintenance room.

"Must be one of these buttons?" Jeremy muttered.

Jeremy's computer turns off on Herb, while the TV in the wreck room turned off on Nicholas.

"No this isn't possible?" Herb growls.

Digital Sea

The skid shield layer came back making the monster back away from the skid.

"The shield is back." Aelita muttered. "Jeremy you did it right?"

"Nice to hear your voice again Aelita." Ulrich answered.

Ulrich destroys one of the kongers.

School

"I sure hope the others get a move on?" Jeremy muttered.

Sissi opens the door to the room.

Digital Sea

Another konger was destroyed.

"No more sharks." Odd cheered.

The monster that still trying to get through the skid gets destroyed.

The digital sea turns from red to blue.

School

Sissi walks towards Jeremy, as he grabs a rake.

"Sweet talk won't get you anywhere Sissi." Jeremy growled.

Desert Sector

The others return to lyoko in the desert sector.

Aelita runs to the tower and deactivates it.

Code Lyoko: Aelita

A few minutes later

"Patrick." Jeremy yells kneeling next to his cousin.

Jeremy's phone rings.

"Aelita are you at the factory, hurry launch return to the past quickly. Patrick is hurt pretty badly." Jeremy explains.

"Jermey... you did it.." Patrick stuttered.

A return to the past happened.

Jeremy's and Harry's room

"Well we can finally play Foosball." Odd said.

"In a hurry to get crushed Odd?" Yumi asked.

"Odd's right come on." Jeremy said getting up from his computer.

"You too? What about your program?" Aelita asked him.

"It can wait, it's not everyday you can hang out with your cousin." Jeremy smiled.

Patrick smiles back.

Everyone leaves the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 2.4K 30
jj maybank one shots!
14.9K 220 20
I get myself into the crazy virtual world of Code Lyoko. I always would imagine I was in Code Lyoko when I was a kid and now I can write my own story...
607 43 47
There's a lot that happens. First, someone gets blasted back in time. Then that someone learns more about Lyoko and becomes dedicated to stopping XAN...
13.6K 385 38
Camille was just a lonely girl living in an old warehouse alone, since she was five. Everything changed when she entered a lottery and won a scholars...