Bubble Wrap ( BNHA x male re...

By Lancealot091

You are a boy with a decent quirk. Your not perfect but your not weak. You are a median among the elite at UA... More

Character
Entrance Exam
Acceptance and First Day
Trial of Combat
Waking Up
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 1
Unforseen Simulation Joint pt 2
A Call from Home
Sports Festival Obstacle Race.
Cavalry Battle
First Round!
Final Stand
Bronze
Birthday
After the Break
Stain
Hospitalized
Midterms
Final Exams
All Might
After Finals
Pool Day!
Training Camp day 1
Training Camp Day 2 and 3
Ambush
Caught
Hope
Lost
All For One
Hope All For One Likes the Taste of Bubble Gum
Author Note
Training wheels
Dorms and Training
Bakugo Katsuki

The Dance

5.6K 165 175
By Lancealot091

It was the next day and you were getting into your best suit.

(I picture this it doesn't really matter. I've always liked the red tie, white dress shirt, and black suit. Hell for all I care you can have marijuana leaves all over it idc.)

It turns out your date lived close to the school. Her parents moved closer once she got accepted and you were going to walk to her place before UA.

Man I'm so excited. I'm glad we "bumped" into each other when we did.

It turns out that she's been meaning to talk to you since after the entrance exam. Unfortunately she's very shy and couldn't ever work up the courage. So her friends actually pushed her into you to start a conversation the other day before running off. You didn't notice because you were picking up her books. It worked.

Man I wish she would have talked to me sooner. I'm sure we'll have a good time though.

As you concluded your thoughts you were just finishing your tie and putting on your jacket and heading out to the address she gave you.

After you talked for a bit in the hallway you asked her if she liked Ice cream knowing damn well nobody doesn't like ice cream. So you two went and had a good time getting to know each other. So that's when you asked her to be your date to the dance which she agreed.

You were nearing her house but she was waiting for you on the steps while her parents were watching you from the window.

She's probably trying to avoid embarrassment. you thought only being able to see her head because a lawn bush blocked the rest of your view. Once she saw you she stood up and you went red. She was wearing a tight back dress with red lines around the hem of her dress. She had red high heels to go with it. (Or what ever matches your outfit)

Oh god she's so much more beautiful in person. I mean she looked good as fuck on the phone but god damn... she and her parents noticed you turn red and both her father and mother squealed behind the window so loud you could hear. Once she heard that she went red as well and ran up to you.

"O..oh h...hey Kodai." You were a stuttering mess. Embarrassed that you turned red in front of her parents that were apparently fans of yours and her.

"Come on it's fine let's leave before they ask you a bunch of questions."

"Wait I have something for you." You fished out of your pocket a red rose corsage. To be extra cute in front of her parents that were shamelessly taking pictures at this point you took her wrist and gently placed the corsage on for her. Both of you were as red as tomatoes.

*click* as the corsage fit perfectly "Ok we can go now."

"R...right." She responded slowly.

She's cute when she flustered...

You two then made your way to UA. When you arrived other couples were also arriving. Kirishima had ended up taking two dates. In one arm he had Mina with Bakugou walking on the other side third wheeling. Iida and Kendo were walking behind them. Uraraka and Midoriya were running up behind you.

"Hey guys!" Uraraka beamed at you and Kodai.

"Hey Uraraka and Midoriya this is Kodai she's in 1B." You introduced her.

"Hi it's nice to meet you!" Uraraka held her hand out.

"It's nice to meet you to." Kodai replied quieter

Midoriya came up to you and wispered "So is she a thing or...."

You didn't expect the broccoli to actually go after you like that. Midoriya has been gaining confidence lately.

"Uhhh" You wispered back regaining composer and leaning in for revenge "I don't know man but I've seen you giving Uraraka the -look- lately."

Midoriya turned the same red as you just as Kodai and Uraraka turned back to you.

"What's wrong you guys?" Uraraka asked.

"Oh it's the suits and it's hot out here." You said recovering before Midoriya could start stuttering.

"Oh then let's go inside!" Uraraka grabbed Midoriyas arm who went red and flustered and pulled him towards the gymnasium.

You put your arm out for Kodai who gladly took it and went inside. You two had arrived ahead of about half the expected people. Every class from A-H and every grade was here. The gymnasium was huge. Business students were using this as an opportunity to meet some of the heroic students so that they could put agencies together. General Studies students were showing off their quirks trying to impress people and get noticed.

You and Kodai talked to other 1A and 1B friends together. She never really left your side which you appreciated. Didn't want to get dumped by your date to your first dance. By the time slow dancing had started you now knew all of 1B who looked at you suspiciously. They wanted to make sure the sweet girl next to you was having a good time. Which given how many jokes of yours she laughed at and had an uncharacteristic grin all night you were doing your job.

The first slow song had started and you put your arms out for her.

"I.. I don't really know how to dance." She said turning a little red.

"I don't either so let's step on each other's toes until we figure it out." You replied giving her you signature smile.

She took your hand and wrapped her arm around you with you doing the same. She crushed your toes a couple times but you didn't mind. As you were slow dancing you made conversation.

"So at the entrance exam how'd you take down all your robots?" You asked

"I made myself really small and got inside them. From there I started messing with their wiring until they stopped moving." She replied

"Man that's so smart! You beamed at her. "Your quirk is amazing. It's so versatile."

She blushed at that comment as well.

"Well you saved me and a lot of other kids from that big robot." She started. "It's no wonder your in A and not B. Plus I watched you at the sports festival. You were so cool with that super shield. When I heard about the Hero Killer I was so worried."

You were a blushing mess at the fact that she had kept up with you all year. Plus this was the most she had said all night being so quiet.

"N..not that I was stalking you or anything!" She quickly corrected.

"No no I know your not a stalker!" You quickly reassured. "I really enjo. Ow" she stepped on your toe again.

"Sorry!"

"It's fine anyways I enjoy our time together. Your really fun to be around Kodai."

You two continued like this for awhile. At some point Kirishima had grabbed Bakugous hands in his own and hardened them ensuring his grip and preventing injury from Bakugous mini explosions. He then started waltzing with Bakugou in tow making both you and Kodai laugh with the rest of the crowd.

Eventually the night was drawing to a close. You and Kodai had a great time. Probably the most fun you've had since your birthday.

As you walked her home you playfully limped blaming it on her stepping on your uninjured toes.

"Man Kodai you really did a number with those high heels."

She playfully punched you in the arm a little to hard and pouted.

"Owwww" you acted dramatic.

"I warned you I didn't know how to dance. We could have sat and hung out with Bakugou all night."

"You do realize what you just said right?"

You both started laughing at her joke as you walked up to her home. Her parents with their parenting instincts came up to the window and saw you two watching with stars in their eyes.

You looked down at Kodai her blue eyes shining in the star lit night.

Just go for the hug man. Second time hanging out and she's shy. Slow is the name of the game.

You put your arms out for a nice moderate hug which she took. Her parents squealing loudly at the window again.

"I really had fun tonight." Kodai Said

"I did to. We should hangout again sometime before summer camp." You replied.

"I'd like that. Well I need to go. My parents will die soon of hyperventilating if I don't go inside and answer their questions."

You broke the hug and gave her a little "pfft" at her parents antics. "Ok well I'll talk to you soon then!"

"Actually text me when you get home so I know your safe." Kodai replied walking up her steps.

"Will do!" You replied turning and walking home.

She's perfect.

(So sorry if you were looking for male x male. Like I said the character is bi and personally Yui Kodai is my favorite character in the series. I like a lot of the males in bnha but personally if I existed in the series I'd date her. Hope it doesn't ruin the story for you guys! I'll still have male x male moments. No cheating tho that's fucked up.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 35.1K 55
L/N Y/N had been the centre of attention during her middle school years. Always being the one others would talk about, teachers taking full notice of...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

57K 2.1K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
154K 4K 15
Y'all probably shouldn't read this. It was my first story, and I knew NOTHING about writing when I made it. I started it out of boredom at the beginn...
69K 4.8K 14
It's gonna be angsty bois. Sorry. Also told from Katsuki's pov, which is kind of new for me. Also, no quirks! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ We close our eyes...