Abused

By Time_Ticks_Away

It is one year after Voldemort is defeated. Headmistress Mcgonagall invites students with unfinished educatio... More

Notice, Please Read!
The Letters
Packing
Departure
Arrival
Day One
Bumper Buddies
Our Little Secret
Anticlimactic
The Second Meeting
Why?
Learn To Be Lonely
I Don't Keep Promises
The Worst "Lesson" Yet
Anything
Secrets, Secrets Are No Fun
The Invitation
Manners
The Two Boys
Would You Rather
Make-Out-Girls
George
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Reducio
Please Don't
Complete Darkness
Bad Dream
Living in Fear
Thank You
You'll See
Gossip
Ship
Apology
3 AM
Apple
Impossible
Panic Attack
Worthless
Smile
Recap
Madam Pomfrey
Breakthrough
Friends
Shock
Breathing
Gone
Inside
The Room
Aberforth
Love
Shut up
Déjà Vu
Happy

Stark White

4.7K 106 24
By Time_Ticks_Away

The dresses are shown above

---------------------------------------

As soon as Hermione turned the corner, her smile widened.

"Wait! I have to tell Pansy!" Hermione exclaimed. Hermione peered around the corner that she had just rounded. She chuckled at what she saw. Draco was towering over a group of Sixth Years. She watched in amusement as Draco was taunted and teased by their leader.

Hermione whimpered slightly as Draco threw a powerful punch, stopping only inches before hitting the younger boy. Hermione saw Draco mutter something before striding past the boy and his group. She would have to find Pansy later. Right now, she didn't want Draco to know she had been watching him.

Hermione turned and jogged towards the Eighth Year dormitory. When she reached it, she muttered the password and ran inside. Hermione was happy to see that the common room was empty. She headed to her and Pansy's room. But, when she opened the door to the room, she was met by Pansy.

"Hermione?" Pansy exclaimed in surprise.

"Pansy?" Hermione was surprised too. "How did you get here faster than me? How come I didn't even see you leave the classroom?" Pansy laughed.

"I left while you and Draco were busy flirting with each other," Pansy said while smirking. Hermione blushed.

"Pansy, you know I don't like him like that," Hermione muttered. Pansy rose her eyebrows. Hermione's face fell. "I have Ron."

"Ron?" Pansy exclaimed suddenly. "Ever since you started to really see him again, you've gotten sadder and sadder! He's not good for you! Why can't you see that?" Hermione felt tears spring to her eyes.

"I don't know, Pansy!" Hermione yelled back, despite the tears now streaming down her face.

"You don't love him! I can see it in your eyes when you talk about him!"

"I do love him! You don't know anything!"

"Hermione!" Pansy took a step towards Hermione. "The least you can do is take a break from Ron. You say that you love him, but no matter how much you try and deny it, I can see that you don't." Pansy had stopped yelling. Hermione looked down at the ground.

"Pansy," Hermione murmured.

Hermione thought of all the things Ron had done. He had hit her. He had emotionally abused her. He had even-

But Hermione couldn't tell Pansy about all of that. Who knew if Pansy would even believe her. Maybe she would think that Hermione was just trying to get attention. Hermione started crying.

"I can't do this anymore. I think you're right. Maybe Ron and I should take a break. Even if it's just for a couple months." Pansy smiled halfheartedly.

"Hermione, I didn't want to make you sad, I know it's harsh, but I want what's best for you." Hermione smiled back.

"No, you are right. I was just too scared to admit it. But, when I tell Ron, can you come with me?" Hermione asked.

"No. You and Ron should talk alone." Hermione had a moment of panic.

"No, really. Pansy, would you please come with me?" Hermione asked again, now begging. Pansy shook her head again.

"I don't think it would be good if I did." Hermione started to cry more.

"Please, Pansy. I'm too scared to do it on my own!" Hermione was back to yelling.

"Hermione, if you're really that scared, then your relationship with him really is toxic." Hermione stayed silent. "Well, I still don't think that it would be a good idea to talk about with me around. But, if you really are scared, maybe you should break up with him somewhere public. Like during lunch." Hermione's eyes fell to the ground. Finally, she nodded.

"Fine," Hermione muttered.

"I'm sorry, Hermione," Pansy said sadly. "Now, on a more cheerful note," Pansy said in a happier voice. Hermione could tell that Pansy was trying to cheer her up, and she appreciated it. "Let's go dress shopping!" Hermione laughed and smiled tightly.

"Okay. I could use something to get my mind off of this."

"I never thought I would ever be this excited about going dress shopping," Pansy commented as she and Hermione wandered through Hogsmeade.

"Same here," Hermione muttered back.

"There it is!" Pansy exclaimed as she grabbed Hermione's arm. Hermione looked to where Pansy was pointing: Gladrags Wizardwear. Hermione followed Pansy to the store. Pansy pushed open the doors and looked around.

"I feel like I haven't been here in ages!" Pansy exclaimed. Hermione nodded.

"The War made everything feel that way," Hermione murmured. Pansy rolled her eyes.

"Of course you go into a depressing subject. Stop worrying and get shopping!" Pansy exclaimed once again. Hermione laughed and nodded.

"Fine. I'll try and cheer up." Pansy made her way to the dress robes for girls and Hermione followed in her path.

"Whoa! This one is beautiful!" Pansy shouted as she tore something from it's place. "What do you think?" Pansy held up a midnight blue mermaid dress that sprouted out at the bottom. The neckline of the dress was made of blue lace and rhinestones. Hermione tilted her head.

"I like it," Hermione studied the dress. "But, it's not you." Pansy looked down at the dress.

"Agreed." Pansy turned and continued to rummage through the dresses. Pansy turned to Hermione. "Don't just sit there! Look for your own dress!" Hermione laughed and turned to look at the dresses.

Throughout the day, Pansy continued to ask for Hermione's opinion, and Hermione kept disapproving. Hermione didn't find a single dress that she liked.

"What about this one?" Pansy asked again. Hermione turned. The dress Pansy was holding was a long, black, sleeveless mermaid dress. It was plain, yet it complemented Pansy's, well, everything. Hermione nodded vigorously.

"It's beautiful! Try it on!" Hermione exclaimed. Pansy jumped up and down.

"You really think so?" Hermione nodded and led Pansy to a dressing room. Once Pansy started changing, Hermione waited outside of the room. Suddenly, the dressing room door flung open and there stood Pansy. Hermione gasped.

"What? Is it bad?" Pansy asked worriedly.

"No!" Hermione said excitedly. "It's amazing! Especially on you!" Pansy smiled.

"Really? Thanks. I think I'm going to get it!" Pansy exclaimed. Hermione nodded. "And, Hermione-" Pansy put her hand on her hip. "-go and start looking for a dress. You've found nothing this afternoon!" Hermione rolled her eyes.

"None of the dresses seem right," Hermione muttered.

"Well, find one that does," Pansy responded and closed the door. Hermione sighed and turned to resume her dress searching. She wandered through the rows of dresses and sighed again.

"How do girls find dresses so easily?" Hermione moaned. However, as she turned a corner muttering complaints she was met by a beautiful stark white dress. The dress also had a thigh-high slit in it. Hermione gasped when she saw it. Again, it was simple, yet complementing.

"Have you found anything yet?" Pansy asked, annoyed, while she came around the corner.

"This is it," Hermione said simply. Pansy gasped too.

"Wow," Pansy muttered. "It's beautiful." Hermione nodded in agreement. "However, we'll be total opposites," Pansy laughed as she held up her black dress to the white one. Hermione laughed too. "Well, what are you waiting for? Try it on?" Pansy took the dress, placed it in Hermione's arms, and pushed her into the dressing room. A few minutes later, Hermione exited the room wearing the dress. Pansy smiled widely.

"You need to buy that," Pansy demanded. "Right now."

Author's Note

Hello!!! I'm back with yet another chapter! And, believe it or not, IT'S MY 20TH CHAPTER OF THIS STORY!!!! (Not including the contest chapter and btw enter the contest if you haven't already.) AHHH!! Another thing I'm excited about is that I was looking at the demographics of who is reading my story and I can't believe that people from all over the world are reading my story! It's just hard to believe. Also, Hello to my Filipinas reading! (I'm half Filipina) That is all I have to say today. Kiss Kiss!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.3K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
715K 22.2K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
139K 6K 9
The trio are invited back to Hogwarts to finish the education they missed out in their seventh year (original concept - I know). However, McGonagall...