Oh Baby

Autorstwa Nuggets445

Peter is just having a bad day. Nothing is going his way. And now here he is, diapered, cuddled and coo'd at... Więcej

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9

Untitled Part 7

10.6K 233 226
Autorstwa Nuggets445

It didn't take long for Pepper and Tony to realise they over did it last night. Tony's head ache and Pepper's need to curse the sun was something that no one envied.

"Friday, baby tell Steve and Bucky to get up here and grab the sprout." He mumbles. "Tell them we'll try to make it to the park this afternoon" He mummers leaning into Pepper,  who grunts and nuzzles back. "Oh my poor little Potts, did we drink too much and play to hard?" He teased, she just grunted and smacked his ass, making him squeak. "Shutting up" He says quickly.

********************

Bucky grunted as Friday called down to the two soldiers, Steve was busy sketching some idea's for Peter's room when he got back to normal and Bucky was on his first power shake of the day when they got the news. Bucky grinned at Steve and stretched. "I'll grab 'im you rest here" He mummers, kissing Steve's hair. The blond mumbled in return to busy drawing to realise.

Bucky arrived in the room around five minutes later, Peter was sat on his knee's giving out soft whines for his 'mama'. Bucky's heart melted at the sight of tiny Peter dressed in bear footie sleeper with the hood up. He snapped a quick pic before grabbing the red faced and sniffling little boy out of the crib. He quickly stripped him down and coo'd as Peter whined more. Bucky quickly grabbed a Captain America romper and a plain white vest for under it. With a quick diaper change and being fast with the clothes Bucky was now staring at a pouting little spider boy.

"Aww Baby boy, look at you" He coo'd and lifted him up above his head. "Think you can sit tight whilst I grab a bag with some toys in yeah?" He asks in a slightly higher pitch,drinking up the giggles the little boy let out. He moved fast, grabbing a stuffed toy that sat in Peter's crib, A few building blocks and a box of legos as well as the supplies he would need to get Peter changed if he needed. Once that was packed he gathered Peter into his arms and walked to Tony and Pepper's room. With a quick knock he poked his head in with Peter resting on his hip. Tony looked over from his spot on the bed. Pepper was smirking at the man who was bright red and figiting under the sheets something Bucky never thought he'd see.

"A little Baby here wanted to say bye to his mama and dada but I can see someone was in trouble" Bucky said grinning and Pepper laughed nodding.

"I was close to having him apologising for being so loud this morning, then you walk in with my actual baby. This is some kind of team thing huh?" She chuckles reaching her hands out and taking the sleepy toddler who nuzzled into her happily.

"Mama" He mumbles smiling up at her, Pepper grins teasingly down at him.

"I bet you heard your daddy getting a spanking so you got all huffy huh?" Peter lets out a loud laugh and Tony stutters. 

"I was not getting a spanking!" He grunted out, Pepper looked to Bucky silently and nodded her head. The solider was over to the man in minutes and had the man face down on his lap and pulling his pants down a little. "Ok OK ok!" He yelled trying to get away. Peter laughs a little more and watches as Bucky inspects the damage.

"Come on Pep, you know this is usually mine and Stevies job" He sighed looking at the women playfully. "Look at this, your hand is barely big enough to cover his cheek." Bucky's own hand landed in a quick whoosh on the mans behind, leaving a large red print on him. "Next time get Friday to come grab us. You know how stubborn he is" He pulled Tony's pants up, set him on the bed and stole a giggling Peter. "I'll see you in a few hours" He says with a nod. Peter waves quietly to the two adults as they leave.

"Oh my god why did you do that to me.." Tony whines, Pepper just laughs evilly and shrugs.

"Because my hands are to small and dainty to actually spank you properly" She teased.

************************

Bucky arrived on his and Steve's floor with a squirming toddler, he glanced at Steve who was still sat on the sofa drawing away in his sketch book. Peter saw him and grinned, Bucky matched it and set him down. Whispering lightly in his ear. "Go run up and scare him diaper clad spider" He coo'd, Peter gave a nod running up to Steve and latching onto his leg with a very loud 'Rawr!' Escaping his mouth. Steve smirked at Bucky over the pad before being 'scared'.

"Oh no what is that? Oh god it's a spider-Bucky get rid of it!" Steve pulled his legs up and 'batted' at Peter with his sketch book. Bucky laughed in the corner. "I'm serious! Get it away I'm going to cry!" Steve whined and Bucky took 'pity' on the American Hero. Taking Peter in his hands he pulls the hood up to show the full out fit off.

"Not a spider, just a small American hero" Bucky corrects and Steve bashfully looks at Peter.

"I see....can I hold the tiny American hero whilst you tell me how manly I am?" Steve asked, making grabby hands at Peter who blinked and lifted a chubby middle finger to Steve. Both men froze.

There was no sound. 

No movement.

Until Bucky wheezed.

He laughed hard as he placed Peter on the floor, holding his stomach as he tried to catch his breath. Steve watched silently, giving Peter a 'disapointed' look before coughing into his hand.

"Peter. Where did you learn that?" He asked seriously, Peter figited for a moment, reluctant to talk until Steve continued. "If I don't get an answer it's a time out young man." Steve warned and Peter jumped.

"B'rd" He says softly. "Taugh' me at pool" He mumbles and Steve nods. 

"Right, ok thank you for being honest with me Peter. Can you not do that again?" He asks, Peter was quick to nod with a sniffle and reached up to Steve, doing a pair of grabby hands to him that Steve obliged to. He held the boy as Bucky calmed down and sighed.

"I hope Pepper and Tony don't see that" Bucky mutters moving the hood off and rubbing his hair a little and kissing his forehead. "Sweet little Peter cannot swear" He teased, Peter nuzzled into his hand with a huff. Steve smiles bouncing the boy a little.

"Grabbed any toys for him?" Steve questions, Bucky grins pulling out a hulk teddy and popping it in Peter's lap. The kid squealed loudly and held tightly onto it with excitement. Bucky's heart melted and one look at Steve told him he was having the same reaction. 

"Kid. Keep doing that and Steve is gonna adopt your butt" Bucky teased, Peter stuck his tongue out and played with the teddy. Steve coo'd gently setting the boy on the floor as he flipped to a new page and started loosely skeetching the small child in front of him. Bucky chuckles and leaves to start some breakfast for the playing toddler.

************

It didn't take too long for Peter to get tired. Bucky was trying to coax some food into him but Peter was clearly to tired, each time Bucky brought the fork (that had either eggs or bacon sat on it) Peter would bring the hulk teddy in front of his mouth with a whine. Bucky groaned loudly and huffed. "Peter" He warns, Steve glanced up from his spot on the chair and watched as Bucky tried and failed to get food in the toddlers mouth. "Peter" He repeats again. Peter keeps the teddy in front of his mouth. A defiant little noise escaping his mouth.

"No." He squeaked out, Bucky groans and tried again.

"Peter." He says, getting annoyed as the boy pushes the fork away. "If you do that one more time, you're going in timeout" He threatens, Peter gives a angry huff. Bucky tries once more to get the fork into Peter's mouth, only for Peter to dodge again. "Allright smart guy, you can sit in the time out corner for 7 minutes" He says lifting Peter up off the floor.

"No!" He whines, Bucky sets him on the floor in the corner, nose touching the wall and sighs.

"If you move from that spot you will be in big trouble. Time will start over if you leave" He warns, watching the boy squirm where he sat and then moved over to sit by Steve. His eyes never left the boy as he wiggled and squirmed. 

5 minutes pass and Peter backs out of the corner.

Bucky is quick to swat him and set him back. "Stay." He warns. Peter gave a low whimper and Bucky huffs.

He at least stayed put till Bucky took him out. "Now what do you say?" He asks, Peter shuffles. Tears in his eyes as he hiccupped.

"Sorr'" He mumbles, Bucky nods a little and smiles.

"And what are we going to do?" He asks, Peter sniffled softly and rubbed his eyes.

"Eat." He mummers, Bucky nods gently and brings the fork to the boys lips and soon he was eating. 

By the time the plate was empty it was very clear Peter needed a long nap. "Did you not sleep much last night?" He asks, liftingthe boy up and swaying with him gently. The boy nods gently and Bucky coo's. "Ok, well if you nap I'll get you up for lunch and then we can go park with me, Stevie and your parents yeah?" He coo's, the little boy nods as Bucky slides a pacifier into his mouth and walked to the front room. Even though they had a nursery ready for him Bucky didn't want to put the boy down. With a sigh he leans on Steve's side as he brushes the wild curls from Peter's head. A small smile on his face."This kid's gonna be the death of us all" He mutters to Steve. Eyes on the sleeping boy as he listened to Steve's breathing.

"I know, We're allgonna end up babying his butt all the way to college" Steve mutters and Bucky chuckles softly.

"I know..." He mumbles yawning.

*******************

By the time to head to the park arrived, Peter was running up and down the hall. Bucky rubbed his head as he heard Peter repeatedly yell 'Park Park Park'. He wasn't able to get head aches but it sure felt like it.

"Peter." He calls, The boy runs around faster

"Park!" He laughs excitedly.

"Peter" He warns again, the yelling getting to him a bit.

"Park!" Peter squeals loudly.

"Pet-" He starts once more but found him self interrupted by a female voice.

"Peter Stark Parker. What did we say about inside voices?" Pepper potts and Tony Stark stood in the door of the elevator. A raised eye brow rested on Pepper's face whilst Tony wore a cocky smirk. Peter stopped immedately and Bucky looked shocked.

"How'd you do that?" He asked in shock, Steve laughed from his spot in the kitchen. A picnic basket sat in front of him as he placed a few sandwhiches in.

"A mother never reveals her secrets" She mumbled, looking at Peter she sighs. "Answer my question Peter. What did we say about inside voices?" She asks and Peter at least looks abashed for being caught. 

"Tha' ins'de voice's shoul' be used ins'de an' ou's'de voice's shoul' be Ou's'de" He mumbles and Pepper nods walking over to the boy, kneeling down and taking his chin she looked him in the eyes.

"And what voice where you using sweetpea?" She asks, watching the boy squirm under her gaze with a huff.

"....Ou's'de" He sniffles, she nods kissing his head. "Sorr' mama. Bubby, Cap" He mumbles and Bucky coo's.

"It's ok pumpkin, you didn't mean to. You're just excited. We can use outside voices at the park" She kissed his head and Peter squirmed.

"Go? go now?" He asks with a hint of excitment, Pepper smiles a little and nods.

"Mhm. We're gonna get to the car now whilst Steve and Daddy chat ok?" She takes the little boy in her arms, waving his hand to the three men and walks to the elevator with him. 

"......I....Steve...Can you be my best man?" He asks softly, Bucky laughs a little as Steve coughs.

"What about Bruce?" He asks a little shocked he was being chosen over the science bro.

"Bruce would get to stressed, plus he said if I asked him the hulk would spank me back to Peter's age" He mutters blushing, Bucky falls to the floor in a fit of giggles. Steve smirks a little at that but shakes his head.

"Rhodey?" He asks tilting his head.

"Rhodey all ready told me he can't make it" He mutters, Steve nods.

"ok."

"I know you-ok?" He asks, Steve nods and Tony hugs him. "Yesssss!" He cheers. "Lets go bully Peter. I wanna get him on those swings!" He starts dragging the soliders out of the apartment.

*************

The park was quiet when they arrived, a set of swings sat in the middle, a slide to the left, a seasaw on the right and a climbing frame just next to the slide. Peter's eyes widen and he runs towards the slide first. Tony chuckles following him to make sure he doesn't fall.

Peter was like a ball of energy the moment he found the slide. 

Every time he landed he got Tony to take him back up and let him slide down again. After he got bored with the slide he 'convinced' Steve to play with him on the seasaw which lasted almost a full 10 minutes before getting bored. The climbing frame was next.

He scared the living shit out of all of them when he let go and flipped backwards so he was standing on the rope upside down. He was not allowed to climb on it again.

The swings were last and each one of them took turns pushing the boy. Peter squealed and laughed the entire time. An hour of that later and it was time to leave. Tony lifted Peter into his arms and coo'd a little as he curled into Tony. Tony felt his chest tighten a little as Peter sniffled and cuddled into Tony.

Tony and Pepper soon put Peter to bed and Tony sighs heavily. "I'm not ready to give him up." He mumbles. A sad smile on his face.

"One more day, then we have a teenager back" She mutters. Tony nods, a sad smile on his face.

"Wish I was really there when he was this young." Pepper nods a bit and kisses his cheek, a small smile on her lips.

"It's ok, you're here now" She says softly.

"Yeah....I'm here now"

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

70K 1.2K 5
Peter finally goes back to school but can he keep his bullying a secret? Probably not. I mean, he is living with 2 spies, a tech savy business man, a...
427 17 7
Peter feels insecure about his relationship with his father, Tony Stark. He's confused and worried that his father might be done with him.
60.6K 1.4K 8
Lots of fluff and mini stories of iron dad and spider baby.
764K 20.3K 200
It has IronDad & Spiderson what else more could be said? Cover by @AnotherOneBiteADust Started: 10/24/18 Finished: 7/27/22