Miracles And Magic

_purplexed_ tarafından

Miracles and Magic tells the story of different variety of characters through the protogonist, Izza Khalid... Daha Fazla

1.
|Prologue
|Long day
|The Jerk
|Zee it is
|Your Nightmare
|Barbie doll
|The lucifer
|Begin again
|Bad sister
|Grey eyes
|Sapphire
|Worthless
|Girls day out
|Room 102
|Time machine
|He's too late
|Hide & Seek
|Confessed
|Sherlock and Watson
|Would be you.
|My blue
|Princess and unicorn
| X the bully
|My charming
|Prince Eric & Urusula
|I'm okay
|Sixth sense
| Let him go
| Beach day
|Starry nights
|Broken hearts
| Match day
|Five stages
|Memories
|Fade Away
|Past & Peace
|Grumpy bear
|Rapid Fire
|Comedian Ahsan
|His life
|Roses and Thorns
|Happy tears
|Epilogue
Authors note

|He's back

2.1K 128 31
_purplexed_ tarafından

Mondays

I absolutely despise this day.

Weekends has a slight problem of ending very soon. Its like one minute its friday then blink, its Monday again. During weekends the time runs as if its up for a marathon. When Mondays begin, your hands get filled with loads of work and the time goes very slow like a turtle, torturing us. That's life, unfortunately.

Tired, I rubbed my eyes then took a spoon filled with cornflakes and stuffed inside my mouth. My medium wavy black hair was tied up in a messy head bun but the one and only blue coloured strand refuses to stay inside. My glasses were on the tip of my nose and my legs as usual, were lifted up on the seat. I'm wearing an oversized T-shirt, loose pajamas and the way my mom cast me an irritated look, I knew I was looking at her like a beggar.

"You've been sitting with that for an hour" Mom says while flipping the pancakes and I let out a long sigh.

Then I heard the sound of those footsteps descending down the stairs and my nerves twitched. The loud sound of stomping your feet while you walk gradually reduced and I knew something was up but I was so tired and sleepy to even stay alert. Out of nowhere water started sprinkling on me like rain and my vision turns blurry since my glasses are covered with water droplets.

He was spraying at me from mom's rainforest spray bottle which she uses for the plants. I was more awake now and my nerves started to bulge, like literally pop out from my skin. I was fuming in anger and madness when I started hearing his annoying laugh.

"AHSAN !" I yelled at him and he in return laughed more at my state, probably looking like a drenched beggar now.

The Eighteen year old sits across me still laughing like a hyena and pours the syrup on to his pancakes. I'm glaring at him and don't even know if he could see it since my glasses are of no use now. So I took my glasses and kept it aside then ignoring him continued to finish my break fast. Its right, I should have fought him but I'm so tired and I don't even have the bones to just get up.

"You're late" Ahsan says, as if it wasn't obvious enough for me. He wiggled his eye brows and I scowled at him in return. I had the sudden urge to pour the syrup on to his white doctor's coat but I refrained myself because last time I did, mom had grounded me. The stain wouldn't come off and it was a huge task for mom and Ahsan.

His light brown hair was neatly combed and gelled. His dark eyes kept glancing at his phone, maybe waiting for someone's call. I wouldn't deny that Ahsan looked like a professional doctor already and its only his first year in medical school, my baby is all grown up. His sharp jaw kept clenching, a sign of irritation. Then those dark eyes met mine and that goofy smile crept upon his lips.

"Don't even think about it, I'm not gonna drop you" he said after a smirk. Rolling my eyes, I quickly stuffed the rest of the food and got up. If I get late, I usually ask him to drop me and its more of begging than asking. But this time, this month I'm free from Ahsan so before leaving the kitchen I turned around and smirked at him.

"Guess what Ahsan ?, Yousi's gonna drive me in his Porsche"

I didn't forget the way Ahsan groaned in agony because he just realised that he wouldn't get his favourite car again to ride since Yousi is home. Mom chuckles at his disbelieving face and pats his shoulder as if telling him to admit defeat. Stucking my tongue at him in victory I ran upstairs to get ready.

I freshen up my face, tie my hair properly in a pony, use some body spray since as you know, I haven't showered, and then put on some lip balm. I remove my glasses and quickly place my contact lenses right on my dark blue pupils like an expert. I put my hijab on and according to my calculations, I won't have time to dress up, so I take out my Abaya (a long loose black dress that completely covers your body except your palms) and wear it over my pajamas then took my bag, files and heads downstairs.

Yousi turns around as he saw me approaching and smiles. A smile which was genuine and reserved just for us. His light brown hair was messy unlike Ahsan, he likes it that way and just likes to runs his fingers through them. His body was lean and muscular due to his hardwork in gym. He was taller and he had that cute nose and perfect jaw line too. He had that mesmerising voice and a good sense of fashion. He was the young, hot and that too a bachelor C.E.O available in Yasrid. But he is working in overseas, far away from us, far from home.

"Ready ?" He asks with a soft smile and I nod my head. When we reached living room, I saw dad reading his daily newspaper and when he heard the sound of car keys that Yousi was swinging through his fingers he quickly lowered the paper. Those same old dark blue eyes met the young dark blue ones and smiled, I looked more like my dad.

"Assalamu alaikum, we're leaving !" I call out to both dad and mom and maybe to Ahsan too who is probably sulking somewhere.

"Yousuf come back home, okay ?" Dad says in an expecting way, almost pleading and we can't blame him cause Yousi stayed at his work land for like nine months. He nods his head assuring him and then heads outside with me trailing behind.

••••••

Back when I went to school and college I always hated Mondays. I used to pray that one day I can stay at home and even sleep on Mondays. But unfortunately Mondays isn't going to leave me alone for sometime because now I work as a teacher and I have to wake up early on Mondays again. When the last bell rings on Fridays, I also happily jump up and down with my students.

I reached Little Daffodils Primary School just before the bell rang and waved Yousi goodbye. Now I'm walking through the corridor and the kids passing by smile up at me. That was enough to boost my sleepyself. Who would've thought that the rich Izza Khalid of Yasrid, okay maybe not that rich just an average rich, would be a teacher of a primary school. Well more like a social worker since I've donated funds and was actually helping the school which was build out of charity. But I know it was worth it, becoming a teacher and creating an environment for the poor kids was worth everything. We know we can never match up to the rich private school students but we are trying hard to let our kids enjoy.

"Meees Izza !" I smiled at the little bundle coming towards me and crouched down as she neared me. She pushed away her bangs as it covered her face and panted. She smiled showing her milky teeth with the front ones gone and then said in her tiny, squeaky voice.

"I got a poficensy" I laughed as she misspelled proficiency award that is given away to students every year who excel in their studies. Beaming at her I said,

"Congratulations !"

"I'm smarter than Hammad now, aren't I ?" Confused I asked her,

"Now what does Hammad has to do with all of this ?" Azra rolls her eyes as if trying to make her point, these days girl can be so dramatic.

"Come'on, Hammad always calls me a loser and now he can't call me that"

"Hey loser !" Our of nowhere Hammad barges in and messes her bangs once again. His captain America cap was turned back and he had only let one strap of his school bag on his shoulder cause he says,

"This is what cool kids do and I'm cool"

"Hammad run away before I keell you" Azra screams and starts running behind Hammad who had already started running for his life. I chuckled at them and scanned my eyes at the rest of the kids who are entering the school with big smile on their face. They make me happy.

"Miss Khalid you are required in the Principal's room" the peon said as he passed by so I quickly nodded my head and started walking towards the principal's office. The teachers passing by smiled at me and I smiled back. Teachers here are so loyal, kind and caring. We make a good teachers council.

I was smiling all the way to the Principal's room and didn't notice that I had walked a little ahead past the room. I face palmed myself and turned back towards the room, grabbed handle of the door and pushed it open. I felt like something took me back to the past. I had a whiff of a familiar cologne as I opened the door. I felt a cool breeze fanning my face.

Some one was sitting on the chair in front of Principal Abdullah. As I slowly closed the door, the guy turned back.

When I saw him my heart skipped a beat and then it was beating hard. I swear I could hear the frantic sound of my heart. Because right infront of me was the person I never wanted to see again. He was wearing an Armani suit, a Rolex watch on his wrist and a Ray Bans was tucked away in his pocket.

I clenched my fist, ready to punch him and was glaring at him so hard with my dark blue orbs. But those eyes were twinkling, as he took in my presence because he was seeing me after a long time and his expression seemed to say that he couldn't believe he finally got to see me again.

He slowly stood up and looked at me. Those eyes looked so guilty, like he was asking to be forgiven, but I wasn't falling for that, I can't fall for that.

He started walking toward me, very slowly but I was walking backwards and everything around me stopped. He came closer then he took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He asked me with a slightly doubtful look on his face, just to make sure that it was me, since it has been so long.

"Izza, is that you ?"

With that I was plunged into the past I never ever wanted to recall.

__________________

Greetings ladies,

So how was the second chapter. Hope you all loved it. If not then insha allah I'll try my best next time. Stay tuned.

And as I said in my authors note Bloom woods and Yasrid are fictional places that I've made up. If these places are really there. It'd be coincidental. And think bloom woods as an American city with mixed culture and Yasrid as an Arabian place.

Do vote and comment (its not that hard, and it wouldn't even cost you a second)Please click on the star. It means a lot.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

55.3K 3K 42
"𝘖𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘫𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘈𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘩. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨...
185K 23.5K 47
Every individual requires a companion "HUMSAFAR" life partner to live happily ever after but not every relationship or marriages are successful. Few...
186 0 19
This is a tale Of two people Lost in the skies As they trace back the missing pieces To the mysterious past, Or going forward to the unknown future W...
21 2 16
She was meant to shackle the Magical World... As the world falls apart Fairouza learns that she must compromise with a world unwilling to compromise...