The Boy In The Polka Dotted B...

By VampireLover269

If you liked Jerry's story, then you will love this one. This is the Sequal to 'Two Twin Boys Living Next Doo... More

The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter One
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Two.
The boy in the polka dotted bikini, Chap. Three
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Four.
The Cast of Boy In A Bikini...Enjoy(:
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap Six.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap, Seven.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap, Eight.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chap. Nine.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Ten.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap. Eleven.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chap, 12
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter. 13
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter Fourteen.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Fifteen.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Sixteen.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikin, Chapter Seventeen
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter 18
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Nineteen
Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter Twenty.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter, Twenty-One
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini. Chapter, Twenty-Two.
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Twenty-Three
The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikini, Chapter Twenty-Four and the Epilogue. :(

The Boy In The Polka Dotted Bikin. Chap, Five.

49.5K 419 173
By VampireLover269

Chapter Five.

Willow P.O.V

After my mom woke me up for clothes?! I couldn't get back to sleep, so I forced myself out of bed and into the warm shower. The water washing over me, and making me fully wake up. Memories of last night with Ian, had a smile fitting over my face. When I was done with my shower, and got out. I checked my phone, one missed call from Melody. I called her back. "You called?" I asked, as I went threw my closet.

"Yeah, Hunter and Caliber invited us to the beach. You want to go?" she asked.

"Sure, Pick me up in 20..?" I asked.

"See you then" she said, before hanging up. I picked out my red bikini with big black circles on it. I found my black strapless sundress and slipped it on. I let my brown hair loose and decided to leave it just like it is. I walked downstairs and sat down next to Kane.

"Hey, What are you doing?" I asked.

"Hungry" he whined, and rubbed his belly. I got up, and left my phone on the couch. I didn't have any pockets. I walked into the kitchen, and surfed around for a banana. Once I found it, I walked back in. Kane was snickering on the couch like a two years old when I got back. "Eat a banana" I said, and he narrowed his eyes at me.

"Are you calling me fat?" he gasped, and I shrugged.

"Maybe, I am. Maybe I'm not" I said, as there was a honk outside. "Well my rides here, Peace" I said grabbing my phone, and his jaw dropped.

"Don't leave me" he begged, and I sent him a little wave. Before walking out the door, and running towards Melody and her moms car. Damn. It was a nice car, I thought as I jumped in and we were off.

"It's going to be awkward between Caliber and I" I said, and she sent me a look. "Why? What the hell happened yesterday after you ditched?" she asked, and I bit my lip. I then retold her everything that happened the night before. "Whoa. You have feelings for Ian?!?!" she asked, and my eyes widened.

"Uh, I didn't say that" I said, and she giggled.

"You didn't have too, its in your voice. Your like a love sick puppy" she said in a baby voice, and I groaned. "No I'm not. Stop lying on me" I yelled, and she laughed. We pulled into the parking lot, and climbed out. I sent her another glare, which had her giggling up a storm. We walked down to the beach, when I realized something. "I DON'T HAVE A TOWEL" I said, and Melody laughed.

"I brought you one" she said, and I sighed with relief.

We walked down to the beach, and saw the boys talking to some girls. The girls were flipping there hairs, and lightly pushing each other. So obvious they were flirting with boys, who were completely unaware of the fact. I sighed, and we walked the rest of the way down. When we got to the boys, Melody hit them on the back of the head. "Were here" she said.

"Who is she, Hunter? Your sister?" one girl who is very close to Hunter asked. Motioning towards Melody, who began to laugh her ass off. "His sister! Yeah right!" she laughed, and Hunter narrowed his eyes. "Nope, Just childhood friends" Hunter said, and the girl eyes narrowed in jealousy.

"Hey, Willow can I talk to you?" Caliber asked, and I nodded.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G..." Melody started mumbling under her breath, and I hit her. She just smiled innocently at me, as Caliber led me away from our little group. We walked down the beach, kicking sand as we walked. "I'm just going to get to the point" he said, and I smiled lightly. "I like you, like I said last night. I want to take you on a date" he said, and I blushed. "I like you too, and yes" I said, and he smiled.

"Really?" he said, and I giggled.

"No, I just love saying the word yes. Stupid, I said yes and I mean it" I said, and he let out a big breath of relief. "So..." he said, and I stopped.

"We should head back.." I motioned towards Melody who was waving her hands behind his back. When he turned around, she stopped and looked at Hunter.

"Yeah, Melody might being have a heart attack, the way her hands were moving" he said, and I laughed. We began to walk back, our hands connected and a blush rose on my cheeks. I should be bursting with excitement right now, this hot, popular, childhood crush of mine just asked me out. On a date, and were holding hands. The only thing I can imagine though is Ian. The way his hand felt on mine, how soft his cheek was when I kissed it. His deep voice, everything. "You okay?" Caliber asked, and my head shot up.

"Umm, Yeah why wouldn't I be..?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"I don't know" he said, and I gave him a half smile. When we got back, I noticed the girls were gone and Melody was squealing up a storm. "I call being the maid of honor, Hunter you'll be a waiter" Melody said and Hunter narrowed his eyes.

"I'll be the stinking, best man" Hunter said and Melody made gagging noises.

"No, then will have to walk down together as a...couple" she said the last word sickeningly and fell to the ground. This whole time my cheeks were burning red, and Caliber was looking at the ground. "Shut up, Dip shits. Were going on a date, not getting married" I said, and Caliber nodded in agreement.

"Whatever you say" melody said in a sing dong voice. I narrowed my eyes, and then started taking off my dress. So I could lay out and tan, when I heard Melody singing a song. "Willow and Caliber sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

"You finish that song and ill kill you" I said, and she stood up. A smirk filling her face.

"FIRST COMES LOVE" she screamed, and I darted after her.

"THEN COMES MARRIAGE, THEN COMES A BABY CARRIAGE" she sang, as I chased her in the water. "Melody SHUT Up" I screamed, and she laughed. She opened up her mouth to sing it again, when I jumped towards her. Pushing her and myself into the water. When we came up from the water we were laughing our asses off. The boys were laughing too, after an hour of playing in the water. Melody and I decided to go tan while the boys continued there messing around.

We were laying out, the sun beating down on us when I heard my name called. "Willow" the voice yelled, and I looked up. Too see Harley waving her hands around, I waved back and she came running over. "You have to come and say hey, to everyone else. Especially Ian" she said, pulling me up. I didn't know what to do, I wanted too see Ian, but Caliber was here. "Go, Ill cover for you" Melody said, a smile on her face.

"Thank girly" I said, and she waved her hand like it was no problem. I walked all the way across the beach with Harley. I saw him before he saw me. He was wearing trunks, his perfect body on full view. He was playing Frisbee with James, and Derrek.

"Look what I brought back" Harley yelled, and they all spun around. Ian's eyes widened, and James smirked, while Derrek looked confused. "Willow" Ian hollered, a grin spreading on his face as we grew closer to them. "Ian" I said, and he ran towards me. Pulling me into a hug, that had me laughing. "Who are you with?" he asked.

"Melody, Hunter, and Caliber" I answered and his eyes narrowed with jealousy for a moment before he hid the Jealousy. "Let us finish our

game, then we can talk?" he asked, and I nodded. I went and sat down on his towel. "I'm going to sit out, Harley cover for me" Derrek said, and sat next to me. I grew nervous immediately.

"How are you?" Derrek asked.

"Um, I'm good" I said, and he nodded.

"What about your mom, is she doing good?" he asked, and I sent him a weird look.

"Uh, She's doing good too. She woke me up early this morning, and went out somewhere" I said and he nodded. He looked like he wanted to ask me a question.

"You look like you want to ask me something, go ahead. I don't care" I said, and he looked torn. "You don't have to answer me, but I was wondering. Do you know who your dad is? Has your mom ever mentioned him?" he asked, and I shrugged.

"She doesn't talk about him, I don't even know his name. Why do you want to know?" I asked, and he looked torn again. "Uh, No reason. Could I have your moms number?" he asked, and I bit my lip. I didn't know, he seemed like a nice guy so, "Yeah, 641-881-2980" I said and he nodded. He smiled a half smile, and then Ian came crashing down next to me.

"I'll walk you back too your friends" Ian said, and I nodded and got up.

"Bye Guys, Talk to you later" I said, and they all waved goodbye as Ian and I began walking back to where my friends were laid out. "what's going on between you and Caliber?" he asked, and I bit my lip.

"Friends I think, I'm not completely sure" I said, and he nodded. We walked in silence, I liked Ian. I admitted but, Caliber and I go way back. Were in the same group of friends, and it would be easier. Ian though, was just Ian. I couldn't close the door to are blooming friendship yet, I decided. We neared my group and stopped. "We still on for tomorrow morning?" he asked, and I grinned.

"Yeah, If you still want to meet me" I asked and he nodded. "Bye" I said, and he opened his arms up for a hug, that I gladly accepted. "Bye" he whispered in my ear, before I pulled away. I began running away, and waved over my shoulder.

Once I got back to the group, Caliber was glaring at Ian's retreating form. "Hey, Let's swim some more" I said, and ran towards the water. Melody followed in suit, we hanged out for another hour or two. We finally decided to go home at about five. "See you tomorrow night?" Caliber asked, and I nodded.

"Text me the time, and I'll be waiting" I said, and he nodded. He kissed my lips quickly, before walking away. I stood there still, and Melody began to laugh. "Let's go Lover bird" she said and yanked me towards her car.

"You want to stay the night at my house?" I asked, and she nodded yes. When we got to my house my mom was home, "I have to go out tonight, so Kane's in charge when ever he comes home" my mom said as soon as we entered the house. She looked upset, but wouldn't stand still for a moment so I could ask her if and why she was upset.

"Uh, Okay" I said as she was walking upstairs. Melody jumped on the couch, and I threw my phone next to her. "I'm going to get us some chips" I called as I walked into the kitchen. I heard my phone go off, but didn't think anything of it until Melody screamed. "YOU KNOW GOD!" She screamed, and I sat the chips down and walked into the living room. "What the hell are you talking about?" I asked.

"God just flipping called you, I am so JEALOUS" she screamed as she showed me my phone. 'One missed call from god' it read, and my eyebrows crinkled together in confusion as I called the number back. "Um, Who is this?" I asked as the person answered. I heard laughing, and sighed irritated. "Kane your so stupid" I said, as he continued to laugh. "What did you want?" I asked.

"I wont be home till late tonight, and its not Kane anymore. I prefer to be called God" he said, and I rolled my eyes. "and I prefer to call you Doofus, now bye" I said and hung up.

I handed Melody the chips and changed 'god' too 'Doofus' in my contacts. There was a honk outside, and my mom came running downstairs. I followed her to the door, as she kissed my cheek goodbye. "Ill be home in a bit, Love you" she said and ran towards the car. The driver of the car made me freeze, It all made sense now. I thought as I saw my mom climb into the car and drive off. Are eyes being the same. Him asking about my mom. Then asking about my dad, and then asking for my moms number.

Derrek was my father.

Jerry's P.O.V

As I climbed into Derrek's car, my guard was up. I promised myself I wouldn't be weak, like I was weak when I spoke with his brother. We drove for awhile, until we came to a hill. That over looked the water, the sun was beginning to set. "Now tell me, How did you get my number?" I spoke with an even voice, betraying no emotions.

"Willow, I've met her twice" he said, and my eyes widened. "Don't worry, I didn't tell her anything" he said quickly, and I let out a breath of relief.

"Please don't say anything to her about her real dad. I don't want him to know, or her to know. For her safety" I said, and he looked at me.

"How will it hurt her to know who her father is?" Derrek asked, completely confused and I looked at my knees.

"Derrek, You don't know how hurt I was when Damien left me. If he left my daughter like he left me, I couldn't stand to see her hurt" I said, and Derrek ran a hand threw his hair. "You have to understand, Damien deserves to know. He wouldn't just leave his daughter" Derrek said, trying to reason with me. I knew Damien wouldn't leave his daughter, deep down I did realize that. That was just a cover for the real reason. "Derrek...I'm not ready to let Damien into my life again, to have him around my daughter, around me. I don't trust him" I said, it was selfish I know but I couldn't have him around me yet. I couldn't. "Jerry..." he said and I held up my hand.

"Don't judge me. You didn't go threw nine months of pregnancy, ten hours of child birth, and sixteen years of raising a child alone" I said, and he looked up at me.

"You had your family" he said, and I nodded.

"I did. I did, but it wasn't like having the man you love, going out at midnight and getting the thing your craving to eat, holding your hand and encouraging you threw childbirth, and be there threw the up and downs of raising a child" I said and he nodded his head in an understanding nod. "I don't like hiding this from Damien but...I will. Only on one condition..." he said and I nodded my head yes quickly.

"Anything" I said.

"You have to try and work things out with Damien. Try, and by the end of the summer he needs to know he has a daughter" he said, and I nodded my head yes slowly .

"I guess I can do that" I said, and he nodded.

"How did you meet my daughter?" I asked after a few minutes of silence.

"Damien and I, Decided when we were eighteen to open up a house for children who had no home. One of the kids we help, Ian. Has gotten to liking your daughter" he said and my eyes widened. "Is he bad? Like does he do drugs, or drink?" I asked, immediately scared for my daughters safety. "No. No. She is perfectly safe with Ian, his past is a not so good one, he would never hurt anyone after what he's been threw" he said, and his phone went off. "Hey Smarty, What's up?" he asked.

"Okay, Yeah you can come hang at our house, No problem" he said. "Who is the guy?" he asked and his eye widened. "Kay, Bye" he said and hung up.

"Marty and Kane have met again" he said and my eyes widened.

"Do they remember each other? It's been so long" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Doesn't sound like it" he said, as he started the car.

He started driving me home, "Well this is going to be interesting" I said, as I leaned back. When we got back to my house, I looked at him. "Promise me you wont tell" I said, and he nodded in agreement. "I'll pick you up, tomorrow at noon and you can come to our house and talk and hang with the both of us" he said, and I groaned.

"Do I have too?" I asked, and he nodded yes. I got out of the car, "Fine" I mumbled and shut the car door. I walked into my house, and heard music blaring from Willow's room. She must be up there, so I dialed Candy's number and began to tell her all that happened with Derrek. I cant believe I agreed, but Ill just keep telling my self its for my daughter.

Its for my daughter but deep down I knew I wanted to see Damien again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not going to type for long.

All I wanna say is, I hope you enjoyed the chapter.

Also, Willow thinks Derrek's her father? :O

Only if she knew it was his twin brother.... :l

Jerry will tell Damien soon, don't worry.

What do you think about Ian's dark past? Does that add to his sexiness...?

That's all COMMENT, VOTE and BECOME A FAN!

Peacer Outter, Homie Dogs!

P.S

Two more questions that aren't related to the story, When do you start school again if your in school..? I start in three days and I will officially be a freshman! Ahhh, Im so nervous, and Second just wondering....What do you guys think of the Jersey Shore..? I personally love them and think Vinny is a hotty. ;) Lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
1.1M 60.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...