✔️Blood Lust Abduction- Vkook...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

Taehyung always loved being alone. What better time to enjoy the fresh air without being disturbed than night... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ( Finale )
SEQUEL IS OUT

Chapter 41

6.8K 391 98
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Third Person POV**

The dark haired male awoke, his memory fuzzy. He was no longer chained or tied down. All the injuries had healed and he felt no pain. He wanted to cry and grieve for his sister's death, but not in front of these people. The same man who forced the blood down this throat walked into the room. 

" I see you're awake. " The man said as the male stared at him with emotionless eyes. The dark haired male stood up, not caring about his ripped and bloodied clothes. The man scanned his form.
" We already got your uniform ready. " He said, noticing the state of his clothing. 

" What is this exactly? " The male asked in a flat tone. The man smirked at how well his plan worked. He now had the male on his side, not fighting against them. 

" We are the Malign Cult. One of the two biggest groups in the world. You're a part of us now. " The man said, receiving no response from the other. 
" Come on. Come get your uniform so you can change out of those ragged clothes. " The man said. Having no will to fight back anymore, he followed obediently. What would he get from fighting? His sister was gone and they had made him into whatever they were. When they exited the room, the large group of people stared. They whispered stuff about the new member and how stubborn he was, but they still managed to get him. They entered a room where a matching outfit to everyone else sat. It was a red and black coat with a hood, paired with black pants and a black shirt. Without saying a word, the dark haired male took the outfit, changing behind a curtain. He walked back out, wearing the outfit. 

" We got your first mission as a member. It's an assassination. " The man said, handing him a file with the target's name. 

" I don't kill. " The male said, briefly scanning the contents of the file. The man suddenly grabbed him by his neck and pinned him to the wall. 

" You will do as we say and don't try to defy us. We will always find you and your fate won't be pretty. " The man growled. The dark haired male realized that he didn't need to breathe anymore. He nodded, the motivation to leave and find his family completely drained from his system. He didn't care that he would have to kill anymore. He lost himself along with his sister and his humanity. He went on his mission, feeling no remorse for the woman that he killed with his bare hands. 

**Taehyung's POV**

I hugged Jungkook as a goodbye as he walked out of the door. He said he needed to go somewhere and was leaving me here by myself. I did as he said, locking the door after he left. I ran to the kitchen, grabbing the whole tub of strawberry swirl ice cream that he bought me. I took a spoon out of the drawer and sat on the living room couch. After I turned on a TV show, I popped the lid off of the ice cream tub, shoving the spoon into the soft substance. I began to eat straight from the tub, watching the show in silence. It was boring being by myself. I had gotten used to Jungkook always being around. Even though it hadn't been that long, I already was hoping for time to pass quicker. I wonder what he was doing. I lost my attention on the TV, now only thinking about all the fun times I've had with him. I've felt truly happy lately and it is a great feeling. It's hard to believe that I had originally been kidnapped by him. Can you even call it kidnapping when I am staying here out of my own will? I didn't even realize that I had already eaten half of the tub of ice cream. I shrugged, deciding that it wouldn't hurt to continue eating it. I heard the door unlocking, excitement growing in my system. Was he already back. How long was I even sitting there? I ate another spoonful, smiling when I saw Jungkook enter the house. He smiled back, setting something down on a side table before walking over to me. 

" Oh my god. Did you eat the whole thing while I was gone? " He asked, staring down at the almost empty tub. 

" There's still some left. " I said, tilting it to show him the little bit left in there. I whined when the tub got snatched out of my hands and taken back to the freezer. 

" This isn't good for you. " He said, returning without the ice cream. I pouted, turning away from him. 

" It tastes good. " I said, sad that he took my ice cream. I felt his arms wrap around me from behind. 

" I know, darling. I just don't want you to make yourself sick. " He said in a sweet voice. I turned around in his arms and tackle-hugged him. 

" I'm happy you're back. It's boring here by myself. " I said, still hugging him while sitting on the couch. 

" Mood swings much. I'm flattered that you missed me. " He said, pulling me impossibly closer to him. 

" What do we do. I'm still bored. " I said, clinging to his side. 

" I was going to teach you about art. " He said.

" That sounds fun. " I responded, lifting my head to look at his face. I felt my face get a little hot when I saw that he was already looking at me. He gently pulled me up off the couch, heading towards the library. That's where he taught me most of the things I've learned. I sat on the couch that was in there as he got us each a large paper. 

" You know basic shapes, right? I'm going to show you how to make them three-dimensional. " He said, setting a pencil on my paper. I picked up the pencil, listening intensively. I followed what he did, starting with a basic square. I copied him, drawing lines off of the square. I was shocked when the square now looked like a cube. 

" How does this work? It's flat but doesn't look flat. " I said.

" That's what three-dimensional means, sweetheart. "  He said, chuckling. Even though I was still slightly confused, I nodded anyway. We did the same for a bunch of other shapes, finally arriving at the circle. 

" How do you make a circle not look flat? " I asked. 

" I'll teach you some other time. It's more complicated. " He said, stealing my paper and putting it on top of his. 

" You have eraser shavings on your lap. " I said, using my hand to brush them off his thighs without thinking. I pulled away, looking up to see him staring at me. I smiled shyly, slightly embarrassed from what I just did. My heart began to pound in my chest when I saw him leaning in. His cool, soft lips touched mine, moving against them. I immediately responded, letting my eyes shut. His movements slowly got faster than our previous kisses, but I still managed to keep up. I winced slightly went I felt one of his fangs graze over the skin of my bottom lip, but wasn't too bothered by the pain. He began to suck on that spot as his hand snaked to my inner thigh. He gently caressed the clothed skin as he pushed me backward so I collided with the couch. He moved on top of me, not breaking the kiss. I felt a heat that I haven't experienced before shoot through my body. His tongue found it's way into my mouth as I let my hands wrap around his neck. I didn't find his actions disgusting but instead enjoyed it a lot. I felt his lips leave mine as I took this opportunity to breathe. He trailed wet kisses down my jawline to my neck before stopping. 

" Taehyung. " He huskily whispered near my ear. 

" Y-yeah? " I responded, stuttering accidentally. My face felt hot as I subconsciously let my hands travel into his raven black hair. 

" Can I bite you? " He asked in a hesitant tone. I swallowed hard before I faintly nodded. I felt his lips tug into a smile against my skin. 

" Can I hear that in words? " He asked, my anxiety building up a little. 

" Y-yes. " I mumbled, tilting my head to give him better access. 

" I'll do my best to make it painless, darling. " He said in a calming voice, easing my tension. I let out soft noises as he began to lick and suck on my skin. I don't know what exactly I was feeling, but it felt nice. He softly nipped at the skin he had previously been sucking on before his fangs gently slid into the soft flesh. I only felt a slight pinch and the pain was oddly pleasurable. The familiar dizzy feeling washed over me as my blood left my body. He soon removed his fangs as I panted slightly. I felt him lick at the fresh wounds before pulling away to stare into my eyes. I stared back, my eyes drooping a bit from how tired I suddenly felt. 

" I love you. " I heard him say as my eyes closed against my will. 

" I love you too. " I took enough time to mumble before allowing myself to be consumed by sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 6.2K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
372K 13.4K 48
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦." "𝘜𝘮-" "𝘐 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘥 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘭." Highest Ranking #1 in bts
152K 3.7K 41
Being the sister of a strange, and almost psychopathic Min Yoongi isn't easy. Overprotective and untrusting, he doesn't give you much freedom, makin...
376K 27.6K 23
I'll count 1..2..3.. That's your chance to flee. If you're lucky, you're free. If not.... You're a dead body. Highest Rank #1 kookv #1 topkook #1 sh...