Yes, Ms. Cabello. (Camila x Y...

By canola-jauregooey

//teacher x student\\ (If you spot any mistakes, please let me know!) Up to twenty years in jail for statutor... More

Ms. Cabello
Just a Reputation
Staring again, but for another reason.
Oliver
Out
Stalker
Lie For Me
Deny, Deny, Deny
Given Up
See Me After Class
Substitute
Oops?
Detention
Cookies
Boundaries
Get To Know You
Bring Your Textbook Next Time
Gushing and Blushing
A Gift
Bland
Too Far
Not Far Enough
Different, somehow
[Thank You!!]
That's Just Unfair
Lunchtime Occurances
Or What
Unfamiliar Intimacy
Cool Water
Playing Around
Home
No Big Fucking Deal
Fancy Seeing You Here
None of Your Damn Business
Tension
Caught Red Handed
Sit
Thank You
Setting Rules and Making Plans
It's Simple, Really
The Truth, kind of
The Wrong Lips
Her Exact Words
Off To The Lake
Live Music
A Red-Solo-Cups Kind Of Party
How Was I Supposed To Know?
Guilty
I Know You
All I Can Do
Finally
/new story published/
Broody Expressions Do Little To Help
The Night Before
They'll Find Out Eventually
Probably
Picture Perfect Citizen
Stay The Night
We Should Go To Bed
Pizza For Breakfast
Irritatingly Coy
Concerned About You
Such A Tease
Such A Tease (II)
The Best Kind of Criminals
(This will prevent these sorts of things)
Suck My Nonexistant Dick
Will you?
Big Plans
Infamous
Home Again
Copper Leaves
I Really Like You
Under Blacklights
Prove it to You
Teach You a Lesson
You're Mine
Aftermath
Fall Faster
You Seemed Hesitant
Make It A Date
Take Me Away
Into It
Into It (II)
Watching You
Confessions
This is Serious
A Friend
Don't Get Me Wrong
In The Act
Master Plan
For The Photos
Pouts and Port
Yes, Ms. Cabello
Epilogue
Bonus Scene

Cute

14.5K 499 175
By canola-jauregooey

"Wait, that's why you weren't at school?" Cara gasps as I finish telling her about how Camila and I had spent the afternoon swimming and much of the evening on the sofa in one another's arms, watching TV and telling stupid jokes. I left out the part about me finding out she had a husband because I'm not entirely sure where that leaves me.

I nod slowly anyway.

"That's so cute." She clutches at her chest and sighs, dramatically spinning around and making me laugh.

"You should've seen her photos though, Car." I gush, making myself almost blush at the memory of the moment we'd shared yet again, "I'm pretty sure she's an actual goddess."

"Didn't you say she gave you one?"

"Yeah." I nod, and after a moment, she pokes me in the side.

"Show me then, you dumb arse."

"Oh! Right!" I fumble through my pockets for my phone before finally finding it and snapping the case off, retrieving the photo from within.

"Here." I smirk as I hand it to her, already anticipating her reaction.

"Jesus!" She hisses, taking the photo in her hand to more closely examine it, "This is the one she let you keep? What were the others like?"

I chuckle as I retrieve the picture and glance at it one more time before putting it away.

"It was hard to convince her to let me keep this one." I explain, securely placing my phone back into my pocket, "I wouldn't dare try with some of the others."

"Damn..." Cara utters and I send a cocky brow raise to her.

"You okay, Cara? You're looking a little flustered." I tease, to which she begins fanning herself with her hand.

"I mean, I knew she was hot but I didn't know she was that hot."

"Hey, back your gay ass off of my girl." I shoot back with a smile, finally reaching her house to which I'd offered to walk her after she'd been waiting for me at mine all afternoon.

"Bi, actually." She corrects, "And your girl?"

"I'm working on it." I say, turning around, "See you later, Delevingne."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say, Y/l/n." She waves me off with a laugh before passing her threshold.

I consider texting Camila again, but decide against it when I realise how tired I am. Perhaps I'll get a good night's sleep tonight. That way I'll be even more energetic for seeing her in person again tomorrow.

Still, I get a text from her right before I settle down.

Camila 😘😍: I'm sorry for snapping today. I should've warned you about how jealous I get 😉. I hope you have an incredible night, Y/n!

Me: that's ok, i kind of liked it when you got angry 😏 Goodnight Camila.

Really just a filler chapter but I hope you enjoyed!

Also, there's been a lot of love on this book lately, thank you so much!

What do you think of Camila having an ex-husband? 👀 And who might her best friend be that he cheated with?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

838K 34.9K 75
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
836K 44.9K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
83.7K 2.1K 42
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 豪门女配不想破产 AUTHOR: 扇墨竹 Fu Lichuan has become the white, rich and beautiful love-brained female partner in the book. She has a...