VQ

By evarice863

A young adult trying to be normal as a vampire. (This not my cover) More

Character
Sly
Um Okay
Family Business
VQ
Management
Accused
Human
Checking

Curiosity

6 1 0
By evarice863

Throughout the week of my daily life working at the music studio, I couldn't get it out of my head of why I failed the test. Many times I tried pushing it to the back of my mind but it always came back. I knew where this path was leading, the claws of inescapable death. Sam knowing this has been home now waiting for me to ask.

Sam: So how are you today? It is Friday after all-

Sage: Why did I fail the test.

I said it with no regrets as he chuckled in victory.

Sam: Finally got to you did it?-

Sage: Just tell me.

Sam: Nothing to do with your physical abilities but with how you feed.

Sage: Human blood I'm guessing.

Sam: Yep.

Sage: Ok I should have asked that I while ago, see ya!

I started walking into my smith room but Sam grabbed my arm.

Sam: So your just gonna throw it all away, just like that?

Sage: Human blood is hard to come by without stealing or killing. So I'd rather not.

He let go as I sat down sharpening the sword I made not too long ago. He sat across from me with pleading eyes.

Sam: It's your real family-

Sage: I don't have one, you of all people would understand that.

Sam: And what is that supposed to mean!

Sage: Obviously since your here, you got kicked out.

Sam: How could you have possibly known that?!

Sage: Context clues, you were never here and now you are.

Sam: Just so you know, you brought this on yourself!

He blew black smoke into my face causing me to cough but I was still able to stand. Feeling any self-control I had start slipping away, I held him high above me demanding.

Sage: What did you just do!

Sam: Now you are a true  vampire!

I dropped him and started backing away, holding my shoulders, and trying to ignore my senses.

Sam: You smell it don't you?-

Sage: Get away from me!

Sam: The blood its fresh, Ooh and it's actually nearby.-

Sage: No, I'm not your slave to be ordered around!

Sam: Maybe not to me but to yourself. Your hungry will now and forever be human blood.

Let's just say all my senses were dialed to 11 and now I know where the food is. Like he said, I was fighting myself whether to kill or be killed. Man, this escalated quickly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
279K 13.5K 61
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...