Desperate times | | Akatsuki

Oleh akatsukislut

"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but your'... Lebih Banyak

Disclaimer
Prologue
The Yakuza [1]
Butler [2]
So much for a dinner [3]
Killer domestic issues [4]
On the run [5]
Redo [6]
I quit [7]
First day of hell [8]
Fucking Hate Highschool [9]
Second day [10]
Dodge Death [11]
I cant remember...[12]
Study session [13]
Gang gossip [14]
Nothing personal [15]
Live a Little! [16]
Demons [17]
A project [18]
That summer [19]
We meet again [20]
Not ordinary [21]
Tortured [22]
Weasel finds out [23]
Fifty shades of gay [24]
Not that bad [25]
Favor [26]
Thanksgiving puppet *special chap*[27]
His past *special chapter*[28]
To fast to furious [29]
Enemy of my enemy [30]
Gods eye [32]
Field trip [33]
I cant [34]
Why cant i remember?[35]
Elder sister... |36|
Taken much [37]
Stranded [38]
The mountain between us [39]
Tag[40]
live and die on this day.[41]
What...[42]
What. the. fuck...[43]
Selfish [44]
Gotta be quicker then that![45]
Spring break[46]
Highway to hell [47]
No shame [48]
Drunk *special chapter* [48 1/2]
The night we met[49]
im only human[50]
You left me alone.[51]
Unnecessary Pain[52]
The truth [53]
lost memories[54]
Eternally fleeting [55]
Who was i?[56]
who are you to me [57]
Wants [58]
Youre late[59]
Dont cry [60]
Deal [61] (rewritten)
The end [62]

Akatsuki[31]

789 58 3
Oleh akatsukislut

||

I peek one eye open, my jaw dropping at the smoke that came from the gun pointed at me.
Sasori smirks letting his hand fall back to his side with the gun.

"Blanks." He states.

I feel hands untie me as my eyes shift to Pein who's face held the same smirk.

"We could use those guts."

Massaging my wrists, I narrow my eyes at the ginger man.

"What makes you think I'd ever join you."

"Because Wether you like it or not you need us un." My red eyes clash with Deidara unnaturally stern blue ones.

"If you wanna protect that kid then the best shot you got at it is with us." Sasori added.

A newspaper is suddenly tossed on my lap, my face along with Nagisas plastered all over it.
1 million dollars. Triple the amount in yen.

"Youre one of the top wanted fugitives in America and almost every person, hitman, and mafia will be after you. I don't think you realize just how valuable you and that kid you're hiding are." Kakazu gruffly states crossing his arms.

"If that's the case then why don't you turn me in?" I murmur not understanding their motives.

Laughter suddenly errupts from behind me causing me to look at a laughing albino.
"Do you think we're that fucking stupid? The fucker who issued that bounty is Haru Yakuza. Me and the money grubber over there kidnapped his treasurer about a month ago on one of our Robin Hood type shit missions and hacked into the system to see how much money he had. The bastards fucking going bankrupt."

"Which means he would have to get the money from somewhere else." Kakazu added.

"Did you kill them?" Pein asks simply.

"Im innocent." i grit my teeth in irritation.
"Then why did you run un." i glance at Deidaras curious eyes before bursting out laughing at the idiocy of the question.
"An orphan with a history of dead parents in court? Yeah right. Its their word against mine."

"What happened?" Peins deep voice practically demands making me tense up. Tension builds thick in the room like snow on the ground.
After a few moments, I sigh reluctantly. Me telling them the truth about that night wouldn't really affect me.

"What was a family dinner one minute went to a shoot off the next. My uncle which I found out to be the old mans half brother betrayed us out of what I assume to be some old family grudge and sided with the sound. He killed the old man and my adoptive mother...Would've killed Nagisa to if it weren't for me. If what you say about him going bankrupt is true then i see why he's in such a hurry to kill us. At the end of the day it's a battle for the will that the old man left behind. If my uncle gets Nagisa its game over. Haru has always been a power hungry  man and hates competition. I have no doubt if he becomes head of Yakuza..."

"What would happen?" Itachi asks.

I close my eyes before opening.
"War."

Silence ensues throughout the room making me sigh inwardly. The whole situation was a lot to take in and I myself still didn't understand it but all I knew was one thing.

Pushing myself up I stand face to face, craning my neck to stare impassively at the large ginger haired man.
"Look i made a promise to that kid that I would protect him with everything I had. Do what you want but You're either on my side, by my side, or in my way, choose wisely."

A woman with short violet hair with honey comb eyes steps forward in threat making me narrow my eyes. However, Pein holds his hand up in halt surprising us both. He suddenly sticks his fist out, making me back up a little in shock at the friendly gesture.

"I'm your enemy." I add not believing he'd still want me to join. I'm sure he knew that his organization would be targeted if they let me join. However, deep down though I knew, that joining would be the best course of action. It was better to have them on my side then against me and with how fast it took for them to figure out my identity; I'd need all the help I could get.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

My eyes widen at the ironic quote but I run my hands through my hair with a chuckle. Stretching my fist forward I bump mine with his. See Business men did handshakes. Gangsters, we did fists.

"Welcome to the Akatsuki."
||

"This is crazy." I exclaim with a frown as Hidan walks over to the briefing table where me And the others are going over the mission.
"The hell is going on over here?" The albino questions with fake authority making me roll my eyes. 

The area was surrounded by working men, whom I guess worked for Pein. The sharp smell of metal working and gasoline filled the gigantic garage as we crowded around a shaggy green haired man called zetsu.

"Our intelligence from the phone suggests that Sabaku will be transported by an armed motorcade through the tohoku mountain range. If they clear this range and reach their destination, the kid is as good as gone." I furrow my brows at the familiar surname wondering whom was kidnapped. The sand mafia was a large mafia and unlike other mafia it was comprised of mainly those within the Sabaku family. 9 times out of 10 if you weren't blood then you couldn't get in. It was a surprise that the family asked us for help but i guess it was a serious matter considering the heir to the enterprises was kidnapped. They called him Gods eye. He was known to be one of the best hackers in japan. Hell his bounty was so high that the family couldn't even afford to let his identity be known.

"Do you know the targets name?" I ask.

"No the family refused to give us his name." Pein sighs.

A low huff sounds making me glance at Kakazu. "Who cares about the name, how much are they paying us?"

"Better be a lot un." Deidara bellows.

Now that I was affiliated with them, I felt a little more relieved now as konan the violet haired woman from before took an immediate liking to Nagisa and would look after him when I couldn't. It was better then leaving him up in that stuffy apartment.

"So let me get this fucking straight? There's only one road that leads in or out, sheer drops on every side, and a motorcade from hell protected by army from one mile in either direction?" Hidan has his hand resting on his chin and lower lip as if in thought.

"Correct." Pein nods pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"You done?" Itachi sighs probably equally annoyed by the albino.

Hidan shakes him off  and shushes him with his hand causing Itachi to grow a small irk mark.
"No I'm not fucking done. So you all wanted me to break into a police station. Fine. Then you asked me to stop a tank. Wasn't fucking happy about it but my ass did it. Then y'all came up with the beautifuckingful idea, to shoot down one of the fattest ass planes ever." Hidan pauses emphasizing the ever.

"I shot that shit down. Pew fucking pew." Hidan makes guns with his hands and imitates himself shooting.

I glance at Kisame whom stood next to me in confusion and he just grins shaking his head whilst mouthing, "I'll tell you about it later."

"It's nothing . But this right here, my fellow motherfuckers, happens...To be the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my life."

"Yeah cause you'd know a lot about that." Kakazu murmurs causing some of us to snicker making the albino more agitated.

"Shut the fuck up you ancient prick!" Hidan whips around with saucer eyes.

" I forgot you were the one to bring that plane down un?"

"No. No. The only thing I've ever seen him take down was "no knees" denise. Remember last year at homecoming brat?" Sasori teases causing me to  muffle my laughter.

"No knees?" I raise my brows expectantly at the albino causing him to flick me off.

"See you fuckers are trying to get me off my point! I'm tired of everybody around me making all the decisions. This time, I fucking lead." Hidan demands making Pein quirk a brow at the loud member. A deafening silence feels the room as Pein straightens up and walks toward Hidan causing said male to tense with a pale look.

I click my tongue in sympathy, "Nice knowing ya asshole."

"Alright Hidan. What did you have in mind?" Pein resumes the conversation and holds the edge of the table next to Hidan with an amused smirk.

All our jaws drop.

'We're doomed.' We all thought simultaneously.

We all watch as Hidans baffled expressuon turns into an arrogant one. "Lets hit this shit from here." Hidan advises mocking a stern tone but failing.

"I dont think that's..." Zetsu begins moving forward to take control but hidan cuts him off with a sideways glance.
"No,no,no, dont think. Thats my fucking job." He quickly interrupts bringing his pointer finger up to his lips and shushing the annoyed adult.

Zetsu looks over to Pein, watching him shrug his shoulders. "Okay. Idiot." Zetsu blurts loudly, his voice filled half with interest and half in frustration. He taps the spot on the map where hidan advised.
"It is impossible to hit it from there. That is literally the most secure spot on the mountain. Why? Because you can't physically access it."

Hidan just cackles at the man as if he got some joke that no one didn't.
"See thats what makes it the shit. Because it's the least place they expect us to hit them from." Hidan explains, madly gesturing to the spot on the table with both hands.

"As much as i hate to admit it...." i begin.

"He's actually on to something." Sasori finishes.

"What do you think Pein un?" Deidara quizzes the silent man.

Pein moves forward and taps the spot looking at the Jashinist.

"Here?"

"Hell yeah." Hidan announces smugly.

"I think we got a plan." Pein approves pushing hinself away from the table with a smirk.

"You see? Im fucking good at this." Hidan braggs with a cocky smile.

"Pein." a feminine voice interrupts bringing our attention to Konan whom walked in followed by Nagisa. They both had laptops in their hands.

"Nagisa why the hell are you wearing glasses. Your eye sights perfectly fine." i drone flicking the glasses. He swats my hand away in response, pushing them up. "Im trying to be like Konan-senpai! I'll be the man behind the computer!" he says staring intently at the screen before nodding with a few hums. I glanced at konan with an amused look, her returning it. As i said before, Nagisa took an immediate liking to Konan and now wants to be a computer wiz or in his case, "the man behind the computer ."

Quirking a brow i walk toward the duo and push the edge of the laptop down so i could see the screen causing him to protest.
"You're playing poptriopica." i deadpan as he fixes the screen back up and out of sight with flushed cheeks.

"How are you planning to get on that road?" konan grabs our attention turning her laptop around to show a 3d version of the road and landing spot.

"I think i might actually have a plan for that, Danna and i can handle it un." Deidara says with a smirk.  I look between the two artsits in confusion wondering what theyre job was in the akatsuki.

"Whats my job in all if this?"  i frown causing multiple eyes to shoot to me.

Pein sends me a knowing smirk.
"I saw you during that chase on tv. And to be able to do all that whilst protecting the kid."

My eyes shoot to my feet as i scratch the back of ny neck bashfully.

"You, will be in charge of securing Sabaku. Hidan, Kakazu, Kisame, Itachi, And Deidara and Tobi will be your back up. You will ride with Sasori. Dont worry about the rest. However, i want you all to know. This is a S ranked mission. This time its not about being fast."

The room falls silent as we each take in to account tbe seriousness of thus assignment. It brings back memories of the rare assignments the old man would give me with the mafia. I could feel my heart beating rapi-

"Tobi doesnt understand?"

We each deadpan as the lollipop masked man trembles under our incredulous gazes.
"For fucks sakes un, what did you get?!"

I shake my head in annoyance hoping Tobi atleast got something from this 3 hour long debrief.

"Tobi don't know..." He hums thoughtfully bringing his hand to his chin. He suddenly snaps making us release a sigh in relief.
"Tobi stopped listening when Tsu senpai said something about crazy."

My jaw drops as pein animatedly falls.
"THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEGINNING UN!?"
||
~Author-Sama.
Lol does this chapter remind you of anything 😉

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

278K 10.6K 56
You had been always a loner somehow and felt empty like something was Missing in your life so one night you see a shooting star and wish for somethin...
12.8K 244 23
"Prove it to my selfish self!!" Emiko Zenin, a respectable sorcerer, second strongest to Gojo himself, born in a well known family, with talents and...
68.7K 2.3K 64
You were transported into the UA world, developed your own quirk, joined class 1-A and know everything that's going to happen... well at least as far...
321K 12.7K 27
What if before Sophie there was another? A girl cursed to become a doll within 4 months if her curse was not broken. In order to break it she seeks o...