Fated to Love (KimCop)

By Painful_Ends

🔻C.O.M.P.L.E.T.E.D (KimCop Fanfiction) The CEO of Moonshine chasing an ordinary guy, he met by a chance. The... More

Prologue: Everything's Begin for a Reason
Chapter 1: Love at Second Sight
Chapter 2: Look at me, Only me
Chapter 3: 10 Reasons of Disliking
Chapter 4: Extra Luggage of Mine
Chapter 5: First Step, First Plan
Chapter 6: Signing In, Signing Out
Chapter 7: Stay with me, Stay in my life
Chapter 9: Jealousy Incarnate
Chapter 10: Third Wheel
Chapter 11: Loving you is my Favorite Mistake
Chapter 12: Where do the Heartbroken goes
Chapter 13: Hard to say I'm sorry
Chapter 14: Pretend Until it Last
Chapter 15: Barrier, Separate us!
Chapter 16: Time is Over but Feelings is Never
Chapter 17: Keep Holding in Lies
Chapter 18: Love Grows, Decision Knows
Chapter 19: Stupidity Strikes
Chapter 20: Holding on, Holding off
Chapter 21: Foolish heart
Chapter 22: Gazing Love
Chapter 23: No Matter What Happen
Chapter 24: Bitter-Sweet Candy
Chapter 25: Back Off
Chapter 26: See the Light
Chapter 27: Lasting Love
Chapter 28: Time with you
Chapter 29: Stormy Night
Chapter 30: Brightest Light
Chapter 31: Fall from the Past
Chapter 32: Love that Bind Us
Chapter 33: Fated to Love
Chapter 34: Fated to Last Forever
Extra Chapter: Everyone Deserves to be Happy
Epilogue: Fated to End

Chapter 8: Love is in the Air

663 48 9
By Painful_Ends

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

Copter is awake from a peaceful sleep. He gently rub his own eyes until it clearly see the smile of a taller man, who holds a wooden tray which filled of different nutrition foods and his lovely daughter, standing beside him that shows her beautiful and wide smile.

"Breakfast in bed!" Kim tell with a joyful tone of voice. Then, he walks towards Copter's bed.

Copter sit properly in his bed and Kim, put down the wooden tray in bed. And Dhara went in the other side.

"Daddy! Made it for you." Dhara say while she coil her little arms in Cop's body.

The man who awake a while ago, can't imagine and comprehend what's happening now. He thought that his responsibility is to take care the father and daughter but it seems, he's the one who take care by the two.

"Let's go, Dhara. Copter will eat his breakfast." Then, Kim stand from sitting beside Cop's body.

But the moment he made his first move, someone's hold Kim's hand. The taller man, slowly turn his head.

"Can we eat together?" Copter said without thinking twice. When he learned that he said something weird, he cover his mouth suddenly by his palm.

Kim's head didn't process in a minute, and tried to absorb everything. He is back when Dhara's little hand, touch his arm.

"Daddy! Let's eat with Daddy Copter. Please!" A pleading eyes can't resist by his own daddy.

"Don't you like to be with me?" Cop say without looking to Kim. He let his mouth to taste the food in his front.

.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

Copter face the mirror in his room and put some beauty product in his face and neck. To secure the smooth and soft face he had and to take care his own self. He is done in taking a bath to make his body to fresh and relax.

He heard something noise outside and immediately, he went outside and walk downward. He saw a lot of luggage that Mr. Yada holds.

Yada, bow his head to give respect and Copter make his reverence too. Until, the main door open and he saw Kim, entering the house while carrying his daughter. When Copter notice that Dhara is sleeping, he went near to Kim and offer his help in getting a box of cake that Kim's holding in his left hand.

"I am going home, Mr. Kim." Yada bid goodbye to Kim while the man nod and go straight in the stair.

When Yada went outside, Copter put the cake box in the small table in the living area and get the luggage. He brought it in Dhara's room. His eyes witness that Kim, put the blanket all over his daughter's body.

Copter left the room with a smile in his lips. Witnessing the father and daughter scene was so lovely. He went back in the living area and take a sit in the couch. His eyes captured by the cake box he left here a while ago. There's something inside of him to open the box. It was a chocolate cake with written cursive greetings above of it.

Happy birthday! Our Baby Dhara!

From: Daddy Kim & Daddy Copter

A shadow of a man, attract Copter's attention. He is looking to Kim, who sit beside him.

"Today is her birthday?" Copter ask the man when it was already touch the soft couch.

Kim smile first. "Yes. And it is my birthday present to her, to live with me."

Copter look at Kim, the man's face was too tired. "I am sorry. For judging you before as a father to her." Then, he avoid Kim's eyes when the taller man look at him.

Silence came when Kim didn't dare to response back. Until, his head landed in Copter's shoulder. The shorter man, heard every sigh of the man beside him. It was too deep. They were in that kind of position for almost 10 minutes of their life. 'Till Kim broke it.

"Just stay with me. I do not care, if you still love Godt. But please, stay with me, stay in my life." He murmur but clearly to hear by Copter.

The shorter man didn't say anything, he just close his eyes. And let himself to feel this moment. Feel his own heartbeat. Feel the romantic scenario. Until, he feel that his hands filled by those fingers between. Cause in him, to open his eyes.

He deep sigh first. "Can you wait? Can you really wait?"

Kim sit properly and face Copter when the moment he heard it. His surprising look didn't fade until Cop utter another words.

"Are you willing to wait?"

Kimmon, can't talk nor move since he is the one who push this kind of relationship. He didn't visualize this kind of words from Cop's mouth. He is back when he notice someone.

"Daddy?" Dhara rub her little eyes while walking towards where his daddy and Copter sitting.

Copter and Kim, turn their head when Dhara talked. Until, the little girl reach her daddy's lap and sit. The moment Copter pull out Kim's hand in him.

"Why baby?" Kim ask his daughter.

"I'm hungry, daddy." A pouty cute lips from her. The reason why Kim laugh a bit.

Dhara is a little girl version of his own daddy.

"Do you want cake, Dhara?" Copter made his great entrance in the scene by asking the little girl.

The little girl turn when she heard Copter.
"Yes! Mr. Copter." And she made her lovely smile to show.

Copter stand and made his exit way. He left the two. It took a little time before he come back in the living area. He brought a small knife, plates and spoons that good for three person.

When the moment he touches the couch, he starts to cut the chocolate cake and put some of it, in the plate.

"Here!" He gave one to Kim and the man is willing to accept the plate. "This is for our baby." Then, he gave the other to Dhara, sitting between them.

"Thank you! Mr. Copter!" Dhara told when she already hold the plate.

Copter patted Dhara's head. "You're always welcome." Then, he shows his wide smile.

After, he secure that Dhara is enjoying her food, his eyes turn to Kim. He can't stop himself to smile since the eyes of the father, can't take away in his daughter.

"Mr. Copter, say Ah-." She got the attention of Copter. Then, Dhara's spoon went inside of Cop's mouth. "Delicious, Mr. Copter?"

"Of Course!"

But the other man felt jealous and the pouty lips came from him. "Hey! Why you feed him?" He complain but his daughter, didn't mind it. "How about your daddy, baby?" Kim, pointed himself when Dhara's head turn in him.

"I don't like!" Then, she eat some.

Copter laugh and can't hide his joyfulness since the two is in the middle of battle. But in this situation, Kim never win over his daughter.

"Mr. Copter!"

Cop stop when he heard Dhara, calling out his name.

"Can you feed my immature daddy?" Dhara's pleasing words and eyes. "Please?"

Copter look at Kim first. His furrow head drawn when a winning grin shows in Kim's lips. He never imagine to do it but he can't say NO. Since, the adorable daughter can't resist by him. He let himself to scope a bit and feed the awaited Kim.

(End of Flashback)

***

.
.

Copter slowly comb the short and soft hair of his daughter. And put some decorated clips. Dhara is ready in her school. When Copter secure that Dhara is ready and everything's OK, he kneel in front of the little girl, just to see nearer.

"Be a good girl!" He fix the blue ribbon in Dhara's uniform.

"Yes! Daddy!" Dhara lift her palm to give her reverence like a soldier.

Then, Dhara left Copter when she saw her daddy, standing beside the door while crossing his arms. She hug her daddy's leg and turn her head upward, just to face her father.

"Let's go! Mr. Yada is waiting outside." Kim, patted her daughter head. Then, he look to Copter, who's sitting in the bed. "Are you sure? That you don't want to go with us?"

"It's OK." Then, he waves his hand to say that's OK, not to come in their work together. "It's too early." He added.

"So? See you later." Kim smile.

Dhara's hand pull out in Kim and she went to her daddy Copter. She gave a lovely kiss in Cop's cheek. "Goodbye! Daddy!" She waves her hands while walking towards her daddy Kim.

"Goodbye too!" Cop waves too when Dhara is in beside of his daddy.

Dhara face her daddy Kim. "Why you didn't give a goodbye kiss to daddy Copter?"

Kim choke when he heard it while Copter laugh silently. Why this little girl always win in the battle game? Why their daughter always made a weird wish?

"Baby!" Kim's complain. He felt unease all of a sudden.

But Kim is too slow. So? Copter made his action. He went to Kim and give a goodbye kiss in Kim's cheek. That made Kim, to have a roseate cheeks.

"Yehey!" Dhara's little hand clap, repeated with a joyful and cheerful smile.

"Too slow!" Copter whisper in Kim's ear. Then he smile in a playful way.

.
.
.
.
.
.

***

(Flashback)

Dhara lying her body in the bed. While her two daddy's are in her both side, sitting. In left, it's Kim. In right, it's Copter.

"Mr. Copter! Can I call you daddy?" She ask Copter.

"Yes! Baby. You can call me daddy too." Copter response while fixing the bangs of Dhara which block the sight of the little girl.

"Thank you Daddy Copter." She smile to Copter. Then, turn her head to her other daddy. "Did you heard daddy Kim? He's my daddy too. I have a two daddy now." She explain with a happiness written in her little face.

"I heard it too baby. Your wish is already granted." He kiss his daughter's forehead.

Dhara sit in her bed properly and turn her head to Copter. "Kiss me here daddy Copter!" She pointed her right cheek. Then after, she bend her neck towards his daddy Kim. "Kiss me here daddy Kim." She pointed her left cheeks.

The two daddy can't say NO in their pleading eyes of Dhara. They slowly follow Dhara's order. Slowly but surely. Until, there both lips landed each other. The little girl plan succeed when she saw her two daddy felt uncomfortable after the smack kiss in their lips. She fall her body and made the two daddy kissed each other. Their eyes can't look in each other while their daughter giggled never fades. Kim turn his eyes to Dhara that lying in her bed again.

"Dhara!" Kim serious voice made Dhara to stop and make a sad face towards her daddy Kim. "That's not good!"

The cheerless face of Dhara can't look towards his daddy. "Sorry daddy!" Her teary eyed came.

"Stop that Kim. Don't make her cry. As if, it's our first kiss. We've already kiss before so what's new?" Copter scold Kim. Then, he face Dhara. "Don't worry baby. It's OK. Don't cry." He wipe his daughter tears.

"Don't let Dhara do whatever she wants. Don't spoiled her." Kim response but Copter didn't mind it. He's busy in giving comfort to Dhara.

(End of Flashback)

***

.
.
.

Kimmon is already done in signing and scanning all of the documents that placed in his table. Since he was absent yesterday. He rest his back in his chair when his phone got his attention. He pick it and open his messenger. He find Copter's name and send something.

KIM: Did you already arrived here?

Sent 9:05 am

After it sent, he bring down his phone and straighten his arms first before he starts another set of documents. But a minutes passed, his phone vibrate. He took and saw that Copter replied already.

COPTER: Yes.

Sent 9:08 am

KIM: Let's eat lunch together?

Sent 9:11 am

COPTER: As long as, it's your treat.

Sent 9:15 am

KIM: Of course!

Sent 9:17 am

Then, a minutes pass by without a reply from Copter. He look around, just to check if there's another person outside. Since his smile never fades. He looks like a crazy and stupid person. When Kim, put down the phone, it's vibrate again.

COPTER: See you later! Mr. Tee is scolded me.

Sent 9:50 am

COPTER:

Sent 9:53 am

COPTER: Good luck Kim-kim. 💪💪

Sent 9:56 am

Then, Kim giggling when he read Kim-Kim. For him, it was too cute to call out Kim-Kim. He can't stop to feel the butterfly in his stomach which made his day complete. He wants to scream but he can't. Copter is too adorable.

***

My Note:

Chapter Updated. Finally! I already have a time to do this. So, here we go! Hope to enjoy this chapter. Lovelots!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 338 30
✅COMPLETED Another month with OffGun and their couples. Prompts made by SpellWolf and allourheroes again.
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
910K 20.9K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.