Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

Por hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... Más

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 45: Fallen Apart
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 43: So Long

4.5K 140 30
Por hahahappinessdelight

Dedicated to: luhan_kluchan

"I hope you like it!" - authornim

everyone enjoy! *winks*

--

Maevic's POV

"Are you sure about this?" All of my girl-friends asked while looking bewildered.

I nodded as a simple answer.

"You haven't say good-" I abruptly cut Micah off.

"I've done it." I could see their eyes widened in surprise. "What's done is done. Actually, I've never seen anything good in saying goodbyes" I continued.

The door opened and I could see Gerald on the edge of the door with his left hand holding our passports and plane tickets.

"Are you ready? We will leave in 4 hours." He said and he was looking at me. I nodded and smiled.

I was waiting for him to smile back but he didn't because I know that he knows it was just a fake smile. He knows me really well.

We were about to get on the cab when I suddenly stopped.

"Hey are you okay?" Stephanie asked.

"Yes uhm, you guys go ahead. I just need to go somewhere." Without waiting for their permission, I ran away and took another cab from the hotel.

It was just a few minutes when I got off few blocks away from EXO's dorm. I was careful enough that no one can see or notice me especially Luhan.

"Oh please answer your phone.." I murmured to myself as I keep on walking back and forth waiting for Sehun to pick up his phone.

I tried for almost four times until I got a miracle and he answered.

"Sehun-ah!" I was supposed to yell but I realized I was in public so I covered my mouth and looked around.

"I need to see you now, I'm here at the park few blocks away from your dorm. I'll be quick I promise." I said and hanged the phone. I wasn't sure enough if he'd go because I hanged the phone quick.

I waited there for few more minutes until someone called me.

"Noona" it was him I know. I turned my pace and saw this grown up man. Expecting for his happy face, though he always projects that poker face, it was all different now. He looks so stressed, down, and he's much thinner than I thought.

"Sehun-ah, what happened to you?" I asked.

He walked to the inner part of the park and sat on the swing. I did the same too and waited for him to talk.

"Noona-shi.." he whispered and I looked at him.

"Why do people always have to come in someone's life and make it wonderful but then, leaves without any good reason?" he said still looking on the ground.

"What? Sehun! I have a reason for leaving him. You know that because you were there right? Why does it seem like you were blaming me?" I was shaking, and I don't want to cry.

"You've never let him explain, and now you're leaving without telling us. Without telling him.." How did Sehun know? Did Gerald tell him?

"H-How did you know?" My voice cracks.

"I was looking all over for you and even ask for my friend's help. Earlier I got a call from the airline where my friend was working and he told me one of your friend purchased tickets back to your country." He said and now he looked at me with his furrowed but sad expression.

"You know this is the right thing to do Sehun. You think if I stay here, everything's going to be fine?" I shook my head.

"Why? If you leave do you think there's a chance for the both of you to fix everything? If you stay, there will be a chance. You're giving up already." He said.

I was surprised. I never thought Sehun would talk to me like this. He was young but how did he know a lot of things in life especially in love?

I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to stay here and just hurt myself remembering all the miserable things that happened but there's this part of me that stops me from going away..

That part of me that tells I still love him..

I still love Luhan..

"You still love him.." he said.

"What?" I turned my face to him.

"You see, there were times you'd remember him. Like now, you were just crying and I know it was Luhan." He said.

Contemplating those last few lines he said, I realized that I was really crying. Warm tear drops would fall of my cold pale cheeks.

Is that how much I love him?

But if it's love, why does it have to hurt so much? Why does this crazy little thing called love needed to break two hearts?

"Sehun..." I sobbed and all I could feel are warm hands caressing my back.

"See him before you leave. Pay him a visit instead." His voice cracked.

"What's wrong?" he released me and messed my hair.

"Go back to his house where you and hyung started. He's waiting there." He stood up away from me. "For 2 hours.." he continued.

"Sehun.." I whispered.

"Go now Noona, it's your choice. See him or see him never. I'm going to miss you and I hope you'd stay to fix things between the both of you. I will never let Luhan be with any other girl aside from yours." He placed his hand over my shoulder and pushes me to the sidewalk to get a cab.

~~

It was 20 minutes' drive when I was finally standing in the front door. I missed this place, I missed all the good things that happened here.

I went inside and saw the same things inside. It seems like someone's been taking good care of this house. The scent caught me, I followed it and ended up on the kitchen. I saw this man facing his back to me.

The sweet scent coming from the food he was cooking for sure caught me. As I examined what he was cooking, it was my favorite food.

Adobo..

He suddenly turned around carrying the bowl of the cooked food. What surprises me the most, this man was wearing an apron. He looks even thinner that the last time I saw him.

"You're here.." he smiled and I know he was just trying.

He placed the bowl on the center table. "Please have a sit first and we will eat" he said.

He pulled the chair asking me to sit down. I was having a difficulty breathing normally, I took a deep sigh and sat down without saying anything.

This will be the last time..

He sat on the opposite side and started getting some food.

"I'm not hungry, whatever you wanted to say just say it.." I said.

"I've reheated the food for the third time, I hope it still taste good. Oh and uhm, this was my first attempt I don't know how it tastes." He scratched the back of his head.

"Luhan please.." I stood up and I know he followed. He grabbed my wrist and made me turn my pace towards him.

"I'm sorry." He hissed.

"If that's what you're going to say, then I guess I've just wasted my time." I let go of his grip and the next thing I know..

The thing I was longing for happened.

He wrapped his arms around my waist. I was trying to fight but he tightened it.

"Maevic, just for this one moment, let me stay like this. If you're not coming back, then please give me one last time to feel you." He said.

I wasn't moving. Heavy breathing was all I could hear, the abnormal beats of our hearts is what can be heard. It was just for this moment when I let him do this to me again. I admit, I missed this but the warm feeling that it gives me just let me remind me that this is wrong.

I removed his hands away from my waist and as I turned to look at him, he was already crying. He was so silent, why didn't I notice he was already crying?

I don't want to hurt him anymore and so myself.

"So long.." I said and left.

As I closed the door, all I could do is to cry so hard. Leaning on the door with my back slowly falling down.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry..." I mumbled to myself.

I can't hurt him anymore. He doesn't deserve to be with someone like me. He doesn't deserve to get hurt.

I'm sorry..

~To Be Continued

A/N: YEHET! Everyone must be waiting for an update right? [I gave an update because yesterday was my birthday~ hahaha just so you know] So how was it? Comment and vote if you liked it! I will wait for your comments and try to respond as quick as I can :P

Saranghaeyo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 464 64
Luhan and Xiumin put their friendship to the test when a girl comes between them. Will they push through and remain as close as brothers or will ever...
86.1K 5.4K 26
"Lulu, why did you forget me. . ?" Sehun muttered again, tightening his grip around the pillow in his embrace. "Forget you? We just met. . ." I whisp...
48 2 17
This is my first attempt at an AU werewolf story. I hope you guys will like it I spell check as much as I can if there are still mistakes. I apologiz...
1.9K 73 32
Hi, this is my first fanfiction in wattpad. I apologise in advance for the spelling and grammar errors. If the feedbacks are good, then I will contin...