You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Trial, Captain

100K 2.8K 5.6K
By Erena_Yakamato

Thanks you guys for your comments and votes! It really means a lot to me!

Here's a cookie! And a virtual hug! Lol

So let's move on!

~Erena~

--------

(F/N)'S POV:

Eren and I were on our way to the courthouse. I guess we were staying beneath the courthouse. That jail was disgusting. Especially, my cell. Filled with bloody mattress and blankets.

My stomach wound was still bleeding, slowly healing. It felt way better than yesterday's blood horror story. My blood soaked my dirty bandages from yesterday. I kept myself away from Eren so he wouldn't see.

Hanji kept flapping her lips to Eren as Mike got a good smell of him. This guy I swear is creepy as hell and he's a squad leader!

He walks over to me. Damn it! If he smells me he'll tell everyone who I am!

He inhales, softly as I hid underneath my hood. "Blood.." he whispered to himself, then sneers. His eyes darted forward as we came to the doors of the courthouse.

"I wish you both luck." she sighs as she shuts the doors to the courthouse. Eren and I look forward to see the courthouse.

The courthouse was a pale green with red prints along the walls. The floor was a black and green marble. There were many rows of stands for the Military Police and Survey Corps. I take a quick glance to the Survey Corps side.

Levi...

Levi stood there arms crossed and an annoyed look on his face. His eyes filled with sorrow and despair. Yet a seriousness to his face.

"Kneel here." a guard orders Eren. Eren kneels on the ground and the guards slide down a handcuff resistant pole. "Kneel here." the guard tells me, aggressively, pulling my handcuffs tightly. I groan in pain as the cold iron rubbed against my skin.

I kneel next to Eren and they slide the pole in. I hung my head in shame. I look at the cold and dark marble floor.

"Eren Yeager. Alexa Nama. Am I correct? " the judge asks us, loudly, which silences the court room. I peak up a little bit to see a glimpse of the judge.

"Yes, that's us." Eren answers for the both of us. "Does she not speak?" the judge asked. "She does, your honor, but she is ill and she can't speak right now..." he explains.

I hate lying to the court. It goes against everything in my book.

(A/N: I really don't want to go through their whole case so I'm just going to skip to when Eren in screaming at the Military Police)

Eren screams at the Military Police. Putting them slowly to shame. That's my Eren. He's got a lot of love for Mikasa.

"Take Aim!" the commander of the Military Police shouts. No. Stop!

Eren's breath hitches for a second. Suddenly, I see a splatter of blood on the floor with a missing lone tooth. What? I look and I see Levi, beating up Eren.

Eren gasps for breath as he gets beaten senseless by Levi.

Hang in there, Eren!

It hurts...(F/N)

"Damn..." I whisper to myself. I get off from my kneeling position. Until, I feel a hard red sting on my cheek. Fuck! That hurt.

I look up a little bit and I see a cadet standing over me. He started to beat me up. Kicking me in the stomach, reopening my wound. Kneeing me in the face, causing blood to pour from my face.

My right eye to hurt. I swear I felt blood roll down my cheek from my eye. I could feel my vision from my right eye blur a bit. Damn it!

"S...Sss...Stop!" Eren shouts to the cadet, angry. I look at him, using the only vision in my left eye to see him. His face turns to anger with blood rolling down his face.

Levi stops the cadet from hitting me again.

"Never hit a prisoner....That's my job." Levi says, coldly. I swallow a small amount of blood. Levi walks back with Erwin, arms folded and watching Eren and I.

I tremble from the pain. The judge begins to talk again.

"Are you okay?" Eren asks, whispering. I shake my head, slowly. Feeling the heaviness in my head begin to grow more and more.

" I have decided..." the judge began to say.

"Your honor?" I call out, changing my voice. Everyone looks at me, surprised. "So you do speak. Yes?" the judge replies.

"May I say, I'm willing to go with the Military Police...." I announce. Everyone gasps as they heard me. "No! Your not going!" Eren shouts at me. "It's the only way. I don't want you to get hurt..." I tell him.

"No! I...Please! I'm the one who started this!" he objects. The Military Police commander steps forward a little. "I think that's a great offer." he interrupts, abruptly.

"Yeager can go with the Scout Regiment and we have Nama as an experiment..." he adds in. The judge nods, agreeing.

Eren looks around, nervously. "I know your going to hate me for the rest of your life, but I don't care. As long as this saves you..." Eren whispers to me.

"What are you-?" I start to ask. He moves closer to me and tries to take off my hood. "Eren! No! Stop!" I shout.

Eren bites he hinge of the cape and pulls off my cloak. I close my eyes, quickly.

"(F/N)!" I heard Hanji shout. I open my eyes to the sun shining down at me. I'm going to kill Eren after this...

"(F/N) (L/N)..." the judge sighs. I look up at him. "Why did you hide your identity?" he asked, folding his hands.

"I...I.." I started to mumble. Why did I? Was it because....I was ashamed? Why? I feel my blood running down my stomach as I think.

"Ahh..." I groan, in pain. "(F/N)?" the judge calls out. I can feel myself fading away, fast.

"(F/N)!" Eren shouts, as I Iost conscious.

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"Get her out of here, and to an infirmary!" the judge orders the guards. (F/N) passed out from the blood loss. Two guards took her quickly to an infirmary.

"I put both Titan-shifters in the hands of the Scout Regiment." the judge announces. "What!?" the commander shouts.

"Thank you, humanity thanks you...." Erwin smiles. The court is dismissed after a few seconds.

"Where is the infirmary?" Levi asks one of the guards. "The infirmary is down the hall." he answers him, quickly.

"Wait! Levi! What about Eren?" Erwin asks. "Tch, screw him!" Levi shouts.

Levi runs down the hall and comes to the infirmary. Until two nurses, stop him. "Hold on, Corporal, Ms. (L/N) is in good care. She must rest.." one of the nurses tells him.

"TCH, annoying.." Levi snaps, as he walks down the hallway.

'She's alive' Levi thought to himself. Levi sighed, relieved as he walked into the small study.

Eren, Hanji, Erwin, and Mike were in the room.

Hanji is in tears of joy, talking with Eren. Levi walks up to Eren and slaps him, roughly against his face.

"Oi! Why didn't you tell me she was alive!?" Levi shouts at Eren.

Eren rubs his cheek, not answering. "Levi! Stop!" Hanji shouts at Levi, pushing him away from Eren. "She told me not to. She told me she was disgraced for what she became.." Eren replies to Levi. Hanji, Erwin, and Levi looked at Eren, dumbfound.

"I wouldn't blame her, honestly. I felt the same way too...But now, I'm going to help her through her titan state." Eren promises. Levi crosses his arms and glares at Eren.

"You try anything with her...I'll slice your fucking head off, without hesitating." Levi assures him. Eren rubs his neck, scared and pretending to feel the blade.

Levi, Mike and Erwin leave the room after a few seconds of silence. Hanji and Eren are left, alone.

"Why did he threaten me like that?" Eren asks Hanji. Hanji looks at him, with a gleam in her eyes.

"Levi and (F/N) are kinda...well...." she starts to say, while trying to figure out the right words to say.

Eren catches on after a moment. "They're together?" he asks, curiously. "Yeah..you can say that..." she beams while standing up.

"Do you think (f/n)'s okay?" Hanji asks. "Yeah..she regenerates a little slower than I do." Eren replies, as they walk out of the study. "I'm sure she's fine though, they have the best doctor here." Hanji tells Eren.

"Get your fucking hands off of me!!!" a voice shouted, loudly, echoing throughout the hallways. "Is that?" Eren asks. Eren and Hanji run to the infirmary.

(F/N) was standing on the side of her bed, arms crossed, with an annoyed look on her face. "(F/N), how are you already healed?" Eren asks her.

"I just am! I'm strong! This guy was putting his hands all over me right now!" she exclaims.

She had full strength and all her wounds were healed. She was perfectly fine. Hanji's eyes gleamed with excitement as she stared at the fully healed (f/n).

"(f/n) is that really you?" Hanji asked, almost in tears. (F/n) looked at Hanji, smiling, with a few tears rolling down her cheek.

Hanji runs over and hugs her, tightly. "You're alive! I can't believe it!!! I thought I lost my favorite assistant, best friend and cadet..." she sniffles. " I know....I'm happy to see you too." (f/n) smiles, happily.

After a minute, they separate and begin to talk about what happened.

Meanwhile....

Levi walks down to the courtroom where the Military police commander stood there talking to his cadets. "Oi! Its Levi!" the cadets start to cheer as Levi walked over to them.

"Levi, what do you want?" the commander sneered. "TCH, stupid ass, are you still hurt from not getting the titan shifters? Or is it that your too pathetic to watch after your cadets?" Levi tells him, coldly. The commander gasps, from the insult.

" Anyway, the cadet who beat up (l/n), where is he?" Levi asked, crossing his arms. "Why should I tell you?" the commander asks, annoyed. "Its better that you don't tempt me at feeding you to a titan. Just tell me where he is." Levi sighs.

The commander quickly calls the cadet, frightened of Levi's threat. The cadet comes next to the commander. "Yes, sir?" he asks. "Come with me, cadet." Levi orders him as he starts to walk off. The cadet quickly follows him.

Levi and the cadet are in the study, after walking for a few minutes.

After Levi locks the door, he punches the cadet in the face. Levi starts go beat the shut out of him for hurting (f/n).

After a few minutes, Levi stopped. He noticed blood all over his boots. "Disgusting." he sneered to him self. He took out a handkerchief and wiped down his boots, clean.

He pulls the cadet up by his shirt collar, roughly. He stares at the cadet with a deadly look. The cadet struggling to stand, yet opens his eyes a little to see Levi.

"Never touch (f/n) again. If you do, after I'm done with you, you'll wish you were never born." he threatens him.

The cadet nods, weakly. Levi drops the cadet and begins to walk out of the study.

'Damn cadet'  he thought to himself. He trudges down the hallway, and to the infirmary.

"Where's (f/n) (l/n)?" he asks, the doctor. "She just checked out with Hanji Zoe and Eren Yeager. They said they were going to see your squad." the doctor tells him as he writes something on his clip board.

Levi walks out of the infirmary, with a determination to see (f/n).

(f/n)'s POV:

" So you're a titan shifter?" Gunther asks. I explained everything that happened it was a huge cry fest when I came in. Petra I swear I thought she was going to die from crying. Erd and Gunther kept hugging me to make sure I was really alive.

"TCH, that's annoying, so if anything happens we get to kill you?" Oluo asks, out of the blue. I flick him on the fore head hard.

"Stop imitating Levi, you'll never be him." I scold. "You know I like a woman with power.." he smirks. I roll my eyes at him, annoyed. I come back from the dead and he's already hitting on me!!

Everyone laughs after hearing our conversation. "Where's the other titan-shifter?" Erd asks. "He's in the house he just went to bed, he's tired..." I reply.

"Ah, so what about you and Levi? Have you seen him yet?" Gunther asks. I freeze at the sound of his name. Levi.... I forgot to go see him.

"ERM...um...no...not yet.." I mumble. "What!?!" they all shout. "I want to see him really badly though." I interrupt.

"Well, you're gonna see him in about 5 seconds.." Petra smiles. "What do you mean by that?" I ask.

The door bursts wide open, with a loud bang. Everyone looks towards the door, except for me. "Captain!" Petra, Oluo,  and Gunther salute. "Go see him." Hanji whispers in my ear. I turn my head towards the door.

Levi stood there, gloriously. The dark clouds from outside following him. The rain droplets started to pour down from the sky.

I stand up from my seat and I slowly walk over to him.

"So you're back, (f/n)." he mentions. "Yeah, I couldn't leave my squad.." I mumble.

Everyone was watching Levi and I talk. "You're dismissed." he calls out to everyone. Everyone scurries off, even Hanji. I was about to go to my room when Levi grabbed my arm.

"Come to my study after the idiots are asleep." he whispers in my ear. He kisses me on the corner of my mouth and walks away.

I feel my face heat up. I bite my lip and I stalk off to my room.

Waiting for tonight.

---~~~

Lonnggg Chapter! I wanted it to be long for you guys cause IMy Readers!

See Ya Guys Later! ✌

❤~Erena~❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.8K 14
I don't want to spoiler anything. The title says it all... It has mention of mpreg and lemon read at you own risks. For the others enjoy!! In this st...
1.3M 31.5K 18
First Attack on Titan- Levi X Reader fanfic Rated: Mature Hi guys, this is my first time writing fanfic Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making...
18.4K 356 8
18+ Levi x Reader 𝙉𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙣𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙞𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. Levi x Fem. Bodied Reader Modern AU Attack on...
10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...