I love you *Matthew Espinosa*

By EspinosaSlayee

Victoria Dallas, Cameron's younger sister, plans to visit the guys at their Magcon tour. Victoria ( also know... More

I love you *Matthew Espinosa*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author Note!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Author Note
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
The end :(
Deleting another book...
Author's note
I'm on Twitter!!!

Chapter 32

2.2K 43 10
By EspinosaSlayee

Matthew POV

Once I walked in, Dani and Emily grabbed me and pulled me outside.

" Babe... Oh, I'll wait inside." Minny said. I nodded and she walked inside.

" What's your problem?" I said.

" What's our problem? What is your problem? " Dani said.

" Seems like he found a fake to date. I bet she is using Matt. I know that Tori wouldn't." Emily said. Dani and Emily looked at me.

" So. I moved on. I don't need Tori. And Minny is not fake. I love her." I said.

" Oh. Sureee. I know that you didn't move on. You do need Tori an-" I cut Dani off.

" Do you really think that? I moved on. I found someone to love. Tori said that we are not meant to be together. She moved on." I yelled.

" You think she moved on? Think again. " Emily said. Dani and Emily walked inside. I didn't feel like talking to them. I walked inside and I see Minny with a guy.

" Oh. You are so strong and cute." I hear Minny say.

" Minny?" She turns to me.

" Oh. Matt. Um, this is my... acting friend." Minny said. The guy nods.

" Lets just go." Minny grabs my hand and we went shopping.
* Skips mall trip *

" Let's just get a hotel room. Tori needs some space." Dani said. I smirked.

" Okay. For 2 days?" Nash said. We nodded. We got our hotel rooms and we fell asleep.
Tori POV

I woke up from a phone ring.
T: Hello
Taylor: Hey babe.
T: Oh. Hey.
Taylor: I was wondering if you wanna come to this party with me?
T: Are you sure?
Taylor: Please babe
T: Fine.
Taylor: I'll pick you up at 5. Bye.

I hung up. I seriously thought about my relationship with Taylor. We don't even say I love you. Nothing happens. I don't even know if he considers me as his girl. I checked the time.

" 4!" I yelled. I really slept late! I ran into the bathroom and took a shower. I grabbed my shorts, shirt,beanie, and other stuff. I hurried and dressed. I checked the time. 4:30. I planned to straighten my hair.

By the time, I was done. I heard a knock. Taylor Caniff.

" Hey..er..babe." He said.

" Hey." I said. I got into the car and he drove off.

The car ride was so weird and uncomfortable. I got out and I smelled alcohol. Bad idea, Tori. I hate alcohol. I walked in and Taylor is gone. Great. I'm lost in a drunk party. Everyone is.

I walked around and I saw Taylor drinking. I grabbed him and pulled him into a room. He needs a break for drinking. He looks like he is about to past out.

" Hey, you! I wanna... I wanna party with those girls!" Taylor slurred.

" Fine. But no drinking. " I said. I honestly feel like a mom. Gross.

" Party pooper. I'm single and still party all night!" Taylor said. That hurt my heart but not as much. I let him out and he runs to a random girl and they make-out.

I walked out the house and walk home. I texted Taylor.
To Taylor:
Hey. So I guess we are through. You might be drunk right now so yea.

I didn't know how to put it. So I just sent it and walked home. I stayed for only 30 minutes. Wow. I put my sleeping wear on and laid in bed.

Hours later, I fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.4K 1K 39
Olivia is 18 and lives in L.A., her life thus far has been pretty ordinary, but with some wrong numbers and a text, her life is about to change, is g...
3.4K 200 33
When Indie is invited to be a guest at Magcon she has no idea what is coming for her. She starts to fall for one of the guys but will one of her prev...
2K 316 42
When you lose someone who is your entire universe, it hits you. All the chances you didn't take, all the things you didn't say. Because the truth is...
105K 1.2K 30
Olivia Dallas, yes, Cameron Dallas's sister is very close with Cam. When he finds out Olivia can come to the MAGCON tour with him, he is very excited...