I Excite Him (Republishing)

By QueenSilver31

#1 in Confidence 5/6/19 #1 In addicting 12/19/19 #4 in Thick 09/29/19 #16 in bbw 06/11/19 ... More

My New Favorite Memory
What did I start
I Want Her
Mr.Fine as Wine
Stop Playing
Am I the Problem?
Everything Happens for a Reason
Patience and Understanding
Warming Up to the Idea
Him and my body
In This Togrther
If Only
So Much Has Changed
I Would Do it A Thousand Times
Life with Them
Fine...I'll Go Myself
I Guess I'm not Done
I'm Back
Tell Me the Truth
I Must Be Dreaming, Right?
Keep playing
Her new death wish
What am I doing?
Things Change
Giving Jealous
What does the universe have against me?
Don't check up on me
Life keeps moving forward
I'm not a bad person
I feel like an awful person
This Can't Be Real
We'll Get Through It
Calm it Down
Its Been Too Long

What's Going On?

18K 551 62
By QueenSilver31

    Rayne pov

Heading home since school just got out. I didn't have a car, which sucked. But, I refuse to get on the bus, with all that screaming. I don't know how they do it. Shouldn't you be exhausted from school?

Putting on my earbuds, I listened to Thanks 4 Nothing by Mariah the Scientist . It was warm outside with the breeze blowing. Getting lost in my music, I didn't worry about anything. Feeling my phone vibrate in my pocket, I looked to see who texted me. I realized that Jocelyn texted me.

Jocelyn 😅: We are going to California pizza. Want to come?

Rayne 💛: Yeah. I'm hungry. Come pick me up.

Jocelyn 😅: Ok. On the way, Love you.

Shaking my head at her. Saying I love you back. About to send my location till I realize everyone has eachother location.

----------------------------------------------------------

Walking into California Pizza, it looked like everyone from school was here. Seeing my friends sitting in a booth in the back, I walked to the table.

"Did y'all order yet?" I said. Sliding into the booth next to Carter. "No, what you want?" Bj said, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I shrugged my shoulders, not caring. "I don't care as long as you get some hot wings." Putting the menu down, knowing I'll eat whatever they will.

Looking around, I see Kyle, who is the football captain. I expected him to be cocky and all, you know the usual stuck up popular guy. He stood at 6'2 dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and you can tell he works out. The shirt he was wearing clenching around his shoulders. Hugging every part of his upper body,leaving nothing to the imagination.

But he's the opposite, of everything I thought. I met him last year in Science, where he shared his Kit-Kat with me.

I don't know if he knew that was my favorite candy. But, from that day on, he would always get me something to snack on. I knew he was going to be a friend of mine. We ended up having this brother and sister relationship. Before y'all think anything else.

I guess he saw me looking at him because he waved me over. Moving Bj's arm, I got up pulling the shorts down, that were rising as  I walked. "Where you going baby momma?" Sydney asked. Putting her phone down, making eye contact with me.

"Kyle," As I continue to make my way over to him. Making sure not to get in the way of the servers.

Getting out of his booth, he got up to give me a tight hug. "Whats up?" He said, squeezing me tightly. "Nothing much, same old." Laughing at him, trying to get out his tight hold.

"Shut up," he said. Taking a step back, letting me breathe again. "It's just that we don't hang out that much." Now thinking about it. We did use to hang a lot. But, being a senior, you must prepare for the future.

"I know, but you be busy. I'm not complaining tho. You keep doing your thing. Don't forget about me when you go to the NFL." He was laughing, shaking his head. "I'm not playing. I'm serious. You were already getting calls from different coaches. You know news spread fast around the school."

"You ain't lying. I hope I make it, and I'm happy to hear you have faith in me." Smiling down at me."Outta everyone, you deserve it the most." Squeezing his arm. Making sure he knew I meant every word.

"Rayne! The food. Hurry up before Sydney eats it all!" I hear Garret scream,. Saying goodbye to Kyle, I hurry back to my seat. Telling everyone to stop being so loud in public. I realized I didn't have anything to drink. "Where my drink at?" Looking around the table, trying to see if I skipped over it or something.

"That boy you were talking to at lunch took it, Dante," Sydney said. She was devouring her chicken and the meat lover pizza. Getting out of the booth again, I look around for him. Seeing him sitting two booths behind us, I walk up to his table. With my arms crossed over my chest, mad because I had to walk over here to get my drink.

"Why are you drinking my tea?" Seeing him drink my tea. "Mamas, look, whatever is yours is mine, and whatever mine is yours." Looking at him like he retarded. "I just met you; what kind of thing is this. Do you do this with everyone?" Rolling my eyes, I don't know why I wasted my time, coming over here.

He licked his lips, taking another sip of my drink. "Nah, what type of nigga do I look like? It's diseases out here ma. Gotta be more careful." Looking away from him. I turn to look at the people he was sitting with at the table. Tell me why they were trying not to laugh.

"So y'all think this is funny?" I don't mess around when it comes to my food or drink-locking eyes with a guy with a tan, black hair, and pretty green eyes. He ended up saying something. "Yeah, good luck; once he likes someone, he's not gonna stop." Everyone started nodding in agreement.

Baby, I do not care, what this boy does with everyone else. That's rude as hell, to take someone stuff, without asking. Why didn't none of them say anything? When he came back, with my drink in his hand.

"On god, you can have it, go ahead and cash app me. Let me see your phone." Hold my hand out, getting impatient. I'm not about to stand here and go back and forth with him. Especially when my food getting cold dealing with this.

He ended up sending me $50 which was more than what I was paying for my food. But, who am I to complain.

Walking back over to my friends, I realized that I should be mad at them. "Why did y'all just let him take my drink?" Waiting for one of them to say something. "He came over here while you were with Kyle. We started to talk to him, and he asked who drink was in front of him. Sydney said it was yours. He drunk some and started to talk again. He said he had to head back with his friends. We all exchanged numbers, and Jocelyn gave him your number." Garrett said so casually.

I was replaying what he said in my head. I looked at Jocelyn. "You gave him my number?" Upset that she gave him my number without asking me. "You can lose the attitude, and thank me." She said, flipping her hair off her shoulder.

"I'm not saying thank you. How would you feel if I gave someone your number? Don't lie and say you'll be fine. Because I knew you'd be raising hell." Paying for my food, I take three slices of pizza and my wings Togo. I left not liking that she'll do something that stupid. For all she knows, he could be a psychopath.

"Rayne, bring your ass on. You know I'm not bout to let you walk." Watching as Bj picked up his keys, opening the door, waiting on me to go by. That man always mad at me.

Finally pulling up to my house, after Bj lectured me about walking home. "You could've been kidnapped, you ain't watching the mother fuckin news." That basically sums up the entire car ride home. Stating that I knew better, and I know he drives me home, no excuses.

Like I wanted to wait for to for him to get done talking to his people. Baby, I be ready to leave, soon as I walk into school, same with work.

Slamming his door shut, hearing him yell. I open the door to my house, to see my mom and dad watching My Wife and Kids.

I'll admit I'm a big daddies girl, I don't care. That men spoils the hell out of me. But, gets upset when I get mad when he tells me no. Sir, how you mad at me, when it's your fault? Ain't nobody tell you to spoil me, big headed ass.

My dad is 6'5 on the slim side, brown skin,  dreads riwith a full thick beard, and has a sleeve tat on both of his arms. On one of his arms he has my grandma name and the year she died, from cancer. My dad didn't really have a relationship with his dad. Seeing as grandpa has been in prison since he was a young, for multiple murders.

Yeah, that man crazy, and hopefully we ain't never gotta see each other. Baby, at that point, stay far as hell away from me.

My mom on the other hands is the most kind-hearted person you'll ever meet. She's literally like my best friends. Even though she claims she's not "one of my lil friends." Baby, yes the fuck you are. What she thought this was?

She is 5'6 a little shorter than me, brown skin. My mom loves to cut her her any chance she gets, she has a blonde pixie cut going on. She's on the thicker side, thick in all the right places.

You can tell they both love each other deeply and no lie, I'm a hater. I don't care, take that somewhere else. Nah, but for real it's something about black love that I just love to see.

"Hey Brat," my dad said. Getting off the chair from cuddling with my mom, coming to me. Waiting for his daily hug.

"Hey, y'all ." Not really in the mood to talk to anyone at the second.

"You alright?What's wrong?Who hurt my baby? Who we need to go fight?" Mom said. Not letting me answer her thousand questions,"Nothing, mom, it's been a long day." Smiling at them.

Walking towards the kitchen, I put my food in the refrigerator, praying that my dad doesn't touch it. Walking upstairs to my room to watch some Netflix.

Picking out some comfortable clothes, I grab a towel, rag, and my Bluetooth speaker. Pressing shuffle on my Apple playlist Cap by Tink comes on. Putting my glueless wig in the hair stand I hop in the shower, I decide to go ahead and shave, while I'm at it.

After getting out I do my face routine, and take my hair out my braids, I put my stuff away and put my phone on the stand, by my bed. Putting my silk bonnet on before burying myself under my covers.

Letting out a sigh of relief. Finally feeling at peace, due to the day I had. I can't believe I didn't eat my food. I'll eat it later, I'm too tired to get up right now, I thought to myself.

While I'm watching Young & Hungry, I hear my phone ding.

Rolling my eyes, I paused the show and grabbed my phone.

Unknown: Why'd you leave so early? You mad, I drunk your tea. Dang, I'll buy you some more.

Rolling my eyes, I knew it was Dante. Forgetting that what's her face gave him my number.

Big Head 💙: I don't need any tea. I'm tired, please don't start thug.

Unknown: What's wrong, yo? Let's not start wit that damn attitude

Rolling my eyes, I don't have an attitude. I just wanna relax without any extra bull.

Big head💙: I'm not starting anything. I just want to finish my show. Bother someone else.

Turning on my do not disturb, making sure to share it to others. So they understand I don't want to socialize right now. Putting my phone face down ,I turn my attention back to my tv.

"Lord, give me strength" i say aloud. Before closing my eyes feeling myself drifting to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 46.5K 52
I sit down on my bike looking around the school parking lot. Listening to music, I stand up begin to walk through the student-less parking lot. Hones...
527K 18.8K 41
"What do you say," his voice begins in my ear. I feel his breath tickle my skin. I shiver. "That you and I slip out of here, hmm? We can go to the su...
87M 1.9M 47
#1 in Young Adult #9 in Badboy #1 in Cold #3 in Goodgirl #1 in Sweetheart #14 in Love *Currently available at Amazon!!!* He'd never met someone with...
678K 23.1K 57
Have you ever had a crush on somebody you knew you never had a chance with? It sucks right, try crushing on the same boy since the 8th grade. When s...