Only Cry Silent Tears

By chocolatevelvet

Bullied and Abused On the mental and the physical Told only to cry Silent Tears Never being able to let it... More

Short Introduction: Monica
Days Like This
Another Normal Miserable Day
Someones in Trouble
What Did I Get Myself Into?
Because She's a Nobody
How Dare You?
The Blind Side
Honesty Hour
Between Me & U
Back to Square One
Is it too late now to say sorry?
Keep it on the Down Low
The Janitor's Closet
I Got to Have all Your LOVE
Something has to Change
It's Here to Stay!
Secrets Out
I Told Him
Monday's Might Actually Be From Hell
I'm in LOVE!
Im back baby!
Figuring Things Out
Baby Blue Dress
I Do This For Ava
Chance to Be Honest

You Have To Tell Him

3.1K 175 76
By chocolatevelvet

Christian

"You good?" Omar asked. I looked at Monica as she walked away and nodded.

"Yeah, ain't nothing" I said. I was hurt but I couldn't let him see.

"And that?" He asked, pointing to my hand.

"Hurting like a bitch!" I said, walking away from him and making my way to class.

It seemed to last twice as long. I couldn't shake what Monica said to me. I really did love her. I know our relationship was kind of rocky to start but when I asked her to be my girlfriend, I meant it. On a positive note my grade in this class was phenomenal. After all that tutoring I've really excelled in school. I can thank Monica for that. She was truly a great tutor. Replaying all that's transpired I couldn't help but think about Ava and how she asked about me. Even know she's not my responsibility anymore I do still care. I'd do anything to make her happy. She stole my heart the first day I met her. I must stop by and see her before she's discharged. My head had been all over the place lately. What was I doing talking to Jessica? She was bad news and I knew it. She only wanted me to get back at Monica, for whatever reason she has beef with her. I just wish she would've done right by me. Never in a million years did I think that she would hurt me the way she did. I figured I'd be the one to fuck up but those were bite marks and I know she didn't do them herself. As much as I hate to, I need to move on. I honestly wish we never met.

"Christian!" I heard Kayla whisper yell knocking me out of my trans. I turned around to see what she wanted.

"What!" I said annoyed.

"Did she tell you?" She asked.

"Tell me what!" I yelled. So, Kayla knows too. She calls herself a good friend but is letting her friend do hoe shit knowing she has a boyfriend. Some friend "Damn so you know the nigga? Kayla, I got enough knifes in my back right now I don't need another. She ain't tell me shit and were not together so I don't give a fuck." We both sighed.

"Damn, I guess she didn't." She said about to walk away shaking her head. Why don't people just leave me alone.

Kayla

"Monica, you have to tell him!" I snapped as I continued to rub my hands up and down her back. She said nothing as we sat in front of the school. Tears streaming down her face.

"No Kayla. I can't deal with anymore judgement." She said.

"To hell with judgement Monica. You can't live like this. Maybe he can help."

"I tried okay!" She weaped. "He doesn't care. All he cares about is hurting me by taking Jessica to the dance." I just kept quiet and rubbed her back. I hated to see her like this. She has such a good heart, taking care of her sister making sure she didn't get pushed around from foster home to foster home. I hear stories about what its really like and I wouldn't want that for Ava either. "I'll just give him what he wants." I heard her say knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.

"He doesn't want me in his life. I can do that. I won't even look his way." She said wiping the tears.

"He doesn't mean that Monica. He just doesn't have all the information. And if you take yourself out of your shoes and see where he's coming from you would understand. That's why you have to tell him, so he can save you and Ava from all this madness." I said to her honestly. I hate to see her down but she has to realize that she can't do this on her own. She needs help, and Christian can be that help.

"Please Kayla, don't make me tell him! He can't know. He hates me and if he finds out the whole school will know." She said through sobs. "I can't deal with that kind of humiliation." I just rubbed her back trying to console her, not knowing what to do I began to cry hoping that would bring me peace in whatever decision I would make.

Christian

I walked into the hospital with my head down. I was going to see Ava couldn't believe I had butterflies in my stomach. My palms were sweaty, and my heart was beating out of my chest. Maybe it was the guilt eating me up, or maybe I didn't know what to expect Ava to think of me after not seeing me for a little while. I know her sister and I aren't on the best of terms, but I honestly care about her and want to see her leave this place. A hospital is no place for a young girl like her. She's been through enough as it is having lost both her parents and all. Pressing the button and watching as people stepped out made me a little more nervous. I looked over the map and hit the number four to get to the pediatric level. Looking over the buttons I could only think about Monica, had everything been ok with us we would've hit our four-month mark in our relationship. A rush of sadness cam over me when I thought back to how a relationship like ours meant nothing to her. So much that she could go out and cheat on me and not even have the decency to cover her tracks. I really loved her. But she cut me deep and I tried to do the same by kissing Jessica. I wasn't really into her like I used to but I knew it would make her cry and that was as close to even as I could get for the time being. Tray and Shawn say I'm wrong but what about her? What about her being wrong. The elevator doors open knocking me out of my thoughts and I make my way down to room 406 where Ava's located. I plaster on a smile and walk in to be greeted with a smile.

"Christian!" Ava shouted, reaching for me as I walked through the door.

"Hey baby girl!" I said kissing her forehead. I gave her the teddy bear I picked up from Walgreens on the way here.

"Thank you!" She smiled. I nodded, letting her know it was no big deal. I looked around the hospital room, it was more decorated then the last time I saw it. I could see some of Destiny's work all around the room so I'm assuming she helped her out with that. I sat down in the chair next to her.

"So, how have you been feeling?" I asked. She picked up hear head from her bear and smiled wide.

"I go home tomorrow." She said.

"I heard, someone is getting better."

"Did Monica tell you?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"Oh," She said looking down. "Monica says she hates you." She said. I nodded rolling my eyes.

"The feeling is mutual." I said. She gave me confused face.

"What does mutual mean?" She asked.

"Nothing." I said sighing.

"She says you don't care enough to come see me." She said

"She says that to you?" I asked getting frustrated. How dare she tell her that. She quickly shook her head no.

"Nope, that's what she said to Destiny and Kayla." She clarified.

"Oh really?" I asked. She nodded. "Well do you know if she's going to the dance tonight?" I asked, she shrugged.

"The bad man might not let her." She said nonchalantly.

"Who's that bad man Ava?" I asked.

"Monica says I can't tell nobody about him but. he makes her cry." She said. My blood began to boil. How could she be so stupid? You cheat on me with some fuck ass nigga that puts his hands on you?

"You can tell me Ava. Who's the bad man?" I asked, hoping she would give me the slightest of information. I'll take whatever I could get. Anything to get some closure.

"I don't want to talk about it anymore." She said with her head down. It seemed to really bother her though, so I know there more to the story.

"Did the bad man hurt you?" I asked her. I didn't want to press but I had to. I had to know what was going on. I watched as she shook her head quickly.

"NO! Monica wouldn't let that happen." She said. I breathed a sigh of relief. "I don't want talk about it anymore." She said again. I decided to let the issue go. I'm happy to have heard all that I did. I stayed with Ava for about an hour later talking about her day and things that she was missing in school, then left to get ready for the dance.

Driving home I could help but think of Monica and if she was indeed going to be at the dance, even though I was going with Jessica it wouldn't hurt to see her. I honestly didn't want to go but part of me knew I had to show face. The boys would have a fit if I didn't. Once I arrived home I noticed no one's cars were in the driveway. I rushed to get dressed and made my way to the dance

.

Monica

Everyone seemed so hype about tonight. Even Rodney seemed to be in a good mood. This morning before he left for work, he made sure to stop by my room and tell me to have a great day. He never does that. This is all after he tied me up, beat me and then made me stay up until 4 am watching porn so I could know how he wants it done. I've boiled it down to no matter what decision I make tonight he's going to make me do it. So. I've decided I'm going to get some enjoyment out of tonight. He even gave me money to get my hair done saying he wants it pretty to pull.

I couldn't get out of that house quick enough after school came, I didn't want to be reminded of the horrors of tonight. Dress in hand I walked down a familiar road going nowhere in particular. I was supposed to be getting ready at Kayla's but I honestly didn't want to bother with her either because I knew she was going to try everything in her power to get me to tell Christian and I just couldn't do that. So, now I'm walking. I knew I'd end up and her place somehow, but I was going to take my sweet time to get there. I've never been to Kayla's so finding her place would be a challenge. I knew the street pretty well from always taking the bus and walking but it'd been a while since I left home. Hearing a honking sound knocked me out of my thoughts. I looked up and noticed Destiny's car pulling up beside me.

"Hi." I said waving.

"Hey Monica." She said smiling "Can we talk?" She asked with her smile turning into a more serious concerning face. Destiny and I haven't really got to talk about all that's been going on. She's been there for Ava which I can really appreciate but I was definitely nervous getting into her car. I can only imagine what Christian told her about me.

"So, where are you headed?" She asked. I let out a deep sigh.

"Honestly Destiny, I don't know." I said. She gave me a sympathetic look.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for that big dance?" She asked driving.

"Yeah but, I just don't want to be home right now." I said.

"So, come to my house and get ready." She said excitedly. I quickly shook my head no. I didn't want to be anywhere near Christian not after this Jessica fiasco. She sighed before continuing.

"Monica, Christian's ugly self is getting ready at Omar's place. I have the dumbest brother; can you believe he's taking Jessica. Can't get much dumber than that. I fucking hate her." She said rolling her eyes. I chucked to not appear rude.

"I'm sure your brother told you our reason for splitting. You don't have to be so nice to me either." I said putting my head down. She looked over at me put her finger up and pulled the car over.

"Monica, my brother is an idiot. There's no nice way to say it. He didn't tell me much, but I listen well, and I know you wouldn't cheat on him. you don't rub me that way, and my intuition is strong. That being said, you should tell him whatever you're hiding, for your sake and his. I'm tired of him moping around and shit." She said. How can I tell him......he can be so clueless he might not believe me.

"He's moping?" I asked curiously.

"GIRL! If he plays that damn Tyrese song one more damn time. I'm going to kill myself." She said annoyed. I laughed knowing exactly what she was talking about. I would never forget the day he declared that was our song. It was the nicest thing anyone had done for me. The moment played over and over again as we both rode to her place.

We pulled up to her place and as promised no one was home. I still couldn't escape the thoughts of that night Christian gave me that chain. I couldn't escape the thoughts our great love story turned sour by me not telling him of my abuse. I wanted to tell him, but I just couldn't bring myself to jeopardize Ava's safety like that. I knew tonight the truth would surface though. I was hoping Kayla had one friendly bone in her body and would refrain herself from telling my secret but deep inside I knew she would spill the beans before the night was over. Everything in me is saying don't tell him the truth. But I know Kayla's going to tell him before the night is over. I just have to tell him. I would have to tell him and hope that he trusts and believe me. If not, I don't see a happy ending coming from all this.

________________________________________________

quietly post and says nothing :)   I'm editing it all and posting it as I finish. Dont ask me when more is coming just be patient.  LOL love you guys and you loyal readers ... you da real MVP

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 1.2K 56
A story of a young 17 year old South African girl Thandeka Duma who recently moved to the states because of her mum who recently got a job here.She's...
9.7K 433 20
"Hey! She already said she was sorry. What more do you want?!" I screamed loudly in his face. His face turned from angry to shocked. No one had ever...
1.3K 151 25
*(COMPLETED) "The worst thing about being lied to is knowing you weren't worth the truth." He bit his lip. "I wanted to te-" His eyes began to water...
1.6K 39 29
"What do you think you are doing?" Asked suzane with scared little eyes. Caden was smirking with mischief hidden in it. "What do you think, baby girl...