Life In Gravity Falls (dipper...

By IvBeauty

You're a girl who lives and works at the Mystery Shack after you're whole family mysteriously disappears and... More

Ep.1: Tourist Trapped
Ep.2: Legend Of Gobblewonker
Ep.3: Head Hunters
Ep.4: The Hand That Rocks The Mabel
Ep.5: The Inconveniencing
Ep.6: Dipper Vs. Manliness
Ep.7: Double Dipper
Ep.8: Irrational Treasure
Ep.9: The Time Traveler's Pig
Ep.10: Fight Fighters
Ep.11: Little Dipper
Ep.12: Summerween
Ep.13: Boss Mabel
Ep.14: Bottomless Pit
Ep.15: The Deep End
Ep.16: Carpet Diem
Ep.18: Land Before Swine
Ep.19: Dreamscaperers
Ep.20: Gideon Rises
Mabel's Guide To Life!!!
Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained
Season 2/Ep.1: Scary-Oke
Ep.2: Into The Bunker
Ep.3: The Golf War
Ep.4: The Sock Opera
Ep.5: Soos and The Real Girl
Ep.6: Little Gift Shop of Horrors
Ep.7: Society Of The Blind Eye
Ep.8: Blendin's Game
Ep.9: The Love God
Ep.10: Northwest Mantion Mystery
Ep.11: Not What He Seems
Ep 12: A Tale Of Two Stans
Ep.13: Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons
Ep.14: The Stanchurian Candidate
Ep.15: The Last Mabelcorn
Extra Ep: See The Memories, Reveal The Past
Ep.16: Roadside Attraction
Ep.17: Dipper and Mabel Vs The Future
Ep.18: Weirdmageddon Pt.1
Ep.19: Weirdmageddon Pt.2: Escape From Reality
Ep.20: Weirdmaggedon Pt.3: Take Back The Falls
A Chrismas Surprise
Special Message
...
Omg hi!!
Hello From Six Years Later?!

Ep.17: Boyz Crazy

9.1K 227 219
By IvBeauty

Your POV

The day started with me restocking the gift shop. Dipper and Wendy were in the counter seeing some video. I didn't notice that I was staring until Mabel popped out of nowhere.

Mabel: HEYO!!!

You: EEK!!! *sigh* Mabel!

Mabel: Sorry, just passing by!!!

You: ...

Mabel: *looks at Dipper and Wendy who are laughing, then back at you* Aw, (y/n), I'm so sorry! It hurts me to see you like this!!!

You: It's fine, Mabel. I just need to learn to ignore, you know? You can't force love.

Mabel: No, but you can mess with it~ *goes to Dipper and Wendy*

You: What does she mean by that?

Mabel: This is fun, what you two have!

Dipper: Mabel, how long have you been standing there?!?

Mabel: Don't worry about that! Let's talk about why I'm doing this dance!!! *does a weird dance*

Dipper: Oh no, she got into the Smile Dip again!!!

Mabel: Wrong one thousand!!! It's because today is the greatest day of my life!!! *throws Dipper a calendar which hits his face*

Dipper: Ow!!! *looks at the calendar*

Mabel: Sev'ral Timez is playing at the Gravity Falls Civic Center and Buffet!!!

You: *walk next to Mabel* So that's why you're extra hyper!

Mabel: Yep!!!

Dipper: Uhg, Sev'ral Timez? Aren't they that boy band that came a decade too late?

You: Mabel, you know all those boy bands are fake, right?

Wendy: (y/n)'s right, they're just a manufactured product of the bloated corporate music industry.

Mabel: You're making my dance sad.

Dipper: *snickers* They's probably a machine that mass-produces them!

Wendy: Or maybe the boys are grown from pods!!!

Dipper and Wendy: *laugh*

Mabel: You guys can't ruin this for me, Mabel's got backup!

Candy and Grenda: *enter*

Grenda: Hey guys!

Candy: Woohoo!

Mabel: Ready for the greatest night of our lives?!? *singing£ How many times am I gonna love ya?

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: Sev'ral Timez!!! *laugh and leave*

Dipper: Uhg, girls.

Wendy: I know, right?

I went back to restocking. After some time, Robbie came into the store and curiosity got the best of me. I got a little closer, just enough to not be spotted but here the conversation.

Robbie: So hey, Wendy, Nate and his girlfriend are going to Lookout Point this weekend, maybe we should go too.

Wendy: Are you kidding me?!? First you stand me up last night, and instead of apologizing you want me to go to Lookout Point?!?

Dipper: I'll just be over here... *goes to where you were hiding and bumps into you* (y/-

You: *cover his mouth* Shh!!! *gesture at the door*

You and Dipper: *peek*

Wendy: Look, Robbie, I'm not sure this relationship's working. Maybe I should see other people.

Dipper: *whispers* Yes!!!

You: Shh!!!

Dipper: *peeks*

Robbie: Woah woah woah, hey hey, before you do anything crazy I-I uh, want you to hear this. *takes out a disk and whispers* Hope this works. *puts the disk on the boombox* I wrote this song just for you. *places play and starts to sing* When I think about you, I get feelings so deep. I'm tossing and turning, and you know I'm loosing sleep. You know I'm going crazy when I look into your eyes, just listen to this song and you'll be hypnotiiiiized.

Wendy: *rubs her eyes* You know, maybe I was being a little hasty. I'll give you another chance.

Robbie: Yes, alright!!!

Wendy: *kisses Robbie's cheek* Let me go grab my coat. *goes to the living room*

You and Dipper: *go to Robbie*

Dipper: Alright, Robbie, we saw that weird CD! What the heck are you up to?!?

Robbie: It's called romance, kid. Something you'd never understand.

Dipper: *growls*

Wendy: *enters* You ready? I can't believe you wrote that for me!

Robbie: I know, I'm just so insanely talented. *leaves with Wendy*

You: Hm... *take the CD*

Dipper: *takes the CD off your hands, sniffs it, then lightly licks the edge*

Mabel: *enters followed by Candy and Grenda* What are you doing?

Dipper: Guys, the weirdest thing just happened. I think Robbie might be hypnotizing Wendy with his music.

Mabel: Oh Dipper, girls just like musicians! You'll understand when you're older.

Dipper: We're the same age!!!

Mabel: Girls mature faster than guys, right, Grenda?

Grenda: *kissing a Sev'ral Timez magazine* This is Grenda time!!!

You: I can't disagree with what you said, Mabel, but I think Dipper's right on this.

Dipper: *smiles at you*

Mabel: Oh well, you two will soon learn. Let's go, girls!!!

As much as I liked the idea of Dipper not being able to date Wendy since she's dating Robbie, I knew there was something up. And as much as she bothered me, Wendy was still my friend and if that jerk really did hypnotize her, we had to do something. We decide to go to Stan who was stocking meat.

Stan: *singing* Stocking meat for the apocalypse, doodly-doo. We're all gonna die. *looks at Dipper pacing around* What's with the pacing, kid? You look even more freaked out than usual.

Dipper: *sigh* I don't know, you wouldn't understand...

Stan: Ah, c'mon, kid. *puts a chair and gestures Dipper to sit down* Try me!

Dipper: *looks at you for confirmation*

You: *nod*

Dipper: Ok, this is gonna sound weird, but we think Robbie might be brainwashing Wendy with music.

Stan: I've seen this before...!!!

You: You have?

Stan: Her name was Carla McCorkle, Carla Hotpants McCorkle. Me and Carla baby would cut a rug together at the Juke Joint, our favorite 50's themed 1970's diner. Then one day, this new age tree huger starts playing this transcendental hippie music! *sigh* Carla's hot pants turned into bellbottoms before I even knew what happened... My memories get a little hallucination-y at the end, but you get the gist.

Dipper: So wait, you actually believe our theory?

Stan: You darn right I do, and we're gonna get to the bottom of it!!!

You and Dipper: *nod*

Stan: Right after I get to the bottom of this brown meat! *eats the meat from the can* It's apoca-licious!!!

Some time passed, we were all sitting on the table when Stan started talking.

Stan: You see, kids, music has subliminal mind control hidden in it all the time. If you listen closely, even the music I play in the gift shop has subtle hidden messages.

You: Not that subtle.

Dipper: *snickers*

Stan: *brings a record player and puts it on the table* If you wanna hear the mind controlling message, you gotta slow down the record. *snatches the CD from Dipper* Gimme that LP! *puts the CD in the record player which starts to make static noises*

Stan: Why isn't it working?

You: Because it's a CD, genius. It needs to be a record.

Dipper: Oh. Right.

That's when Mabel, Candy, and Grenda came in with a giant bag? Dipper and I got to talk to them.

Dipper: Hey guys. How was the concert?

You: And what's in the bag?

Mabel: Uh, money!!! Money we stole!!!

Candy: We are criminals!!! We will cut you!!!

Mabel: Let's go away from here now!!!

Mabel, Candy, and Grenda: *go upstairs with the bag*

You and Dipper: *look at each other in confusion*

The next day I woke up to some weird pop music. I go downstairs and pass through the living room. As I passed by I saw Mabel and her friends sitting down and some guys dancing in front of them? I went back to look, but there was no one there, so I just shrugged it off. Weird things like that happened the rest of the day. In the evening, Dipper called me and Stan to the table.

Dipper: *holding a record* Alright, it took all day but I converted it to a record. And now we can slow it down to see if the mind control message theory is correct! Prepare to have your mind blown! *puts the record on the record player*

Stan: Spit take, here I come! *takes a long swig of Pit Cola*

As the song started to play, Dipper slowed it done, but it was still just the normal song.

Dipper: ...

Stan: *swallows the soda* That's not spit worthy! What gives?!?

Dipper: What?!? Is that it?!? *changes the pace of the song* Uhg, I was so stupid!!! Of course there's no hidden mind control messages!!! Mabel was right, Wendy just likes the song, she just likes Robbie...

You and Stan: *look at each other sadly*

Robbie and Wendy: *enter*

Wendy: Hey Dip, forgot my keys. *goes to the gift shop*

Robbie: What's up, junior? What are you doing, trying to come up with an equation to get girls to like you? *laughs*

Wendy: *comes back in* Ready to go to Lookout Point?

Robbie: Huh, am I?

Wendy: *leaves*

Robbie: Later, dork! Catch you on the rewind! *leaves with Wendy*

Stan: I'll rewind your face!!!

You: *whisper to yourself* Rewind...? *gasp* That's it, rewind!!!

Dipper: *starts to rewind the song*

"You are now under my control. Your mind is mine."

Stan: *spits the soda on Dipper* Holy mackerel!!! Now there's your spit take!!!

Dipper: Haha, I knew it!!! It's mind control after all!!! Oh no, I've gotta save Wendy!!!

Stan: Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!!! Let's roll!!!

I decided to go with them. Someone had to keep an eye on them anyways. We got in the car and made our way to Lookout Point. Stan sped up and we crashed to Lookout Point. Dipper ran over to Wendy. I decided to stay in the car listening to everything. I don't think Robbie and Wendy noticed me.

Dipper: Wendy!!! Stop!!! Robbie's been lying to you!!!

Wendy: Dipper?!?

Robbie: Kid?!? Mr. Pines?!?

Stan: That's Mr. Pines to you!!!

Robbie: That's... what I just said...!!!

Dipper: Look, Wendy, you've got to hear this. *starts to play the song which stars off normal* Uh, there's a message in there, I swear!

Robbie: Let me just close the window-

Dipper: Wait, wait! Here! *presses a button on the recorder letting the message of the song be heard*

Wendy: Woah, Robbie, what's that doing in our song?!?

Robbie: Baby, I promise, I don't know anything about those messages!!! In fact, I didn't even write that song!!! I ripped off some other band!!! So, we're all good, right...?!?

Wendy: No, we're not "all good"!!! I don't care about the messages, you said you wrote that song for me and I actually thought it was sweet, you big liar!!!

Robbie: I know I know, I lie about a lot of stuff like using your makeup and fighting a bear, although-

Wendy: No, you know what?!? It's over, Robbie!!! We're through!!!

Robbie: What?!? Wendy-!!!

Wendy: Goodbye! *exits the van and walks away*

Stan: Haha, we won!!! Kid, this is a victory for every guy who's hands are too weak or fat to play a musical instrument!!!

Dipper: I couldn't have done it without you guys. *goes to Wendy*

Dipper: Um, hey!!! Uh, now that you're night is free, me and Grunkle Stan were thinking of bowing or something?

Wendy: Are you serious?!? Right now?!? Uhg, what is wrong with guys?!? You only think about yourselves!!! All of you should just leave me alone!!! *walks away*

I finally got out of the car. Dipper and Stan were surprise to see me follow Wendy, but I ignored it. She sat down on a log crying. I cautiously sat down next to her.

Wendy: *wipes her tears* What are you doing here, (y/n)...?

You: I came along with them, boys can be a bit reckless.

Wendy: Tell me about it.

You: I... wanted to apologize for everything that happened.

Wendy: You don't have to apologize, it wasn't your fault...

You: ...wanna know why I helped them in this whole thing...?

Wendy: *looks at you both disappointment and confusion in her face*

You: You've always have been like a big sister to me, when Dipper came up with the theory that you were being hypnotized I couldn't sit around knowing you might've been in danger...

Wendy: Even though you risked loosing Dipper to me?

You: Yeah, even if- wait, WHAT?!?

Wendy: I know Dipper has a crush on me, it's obvious, almost as obvious as you having a crush on him.

You: Yeah, well, not obvious enough to him...

Wendy: *smiles* Tell you a secret, I've always considered you my little sister too.

You: *smile*

Wendy gave me a hug which was very unusual, but nice. I hugged her back. It was nice to know she felt the same way I did.

Thanks for reading!!! 'Till next time!!!

❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 86 23
(Y'all this is the goofiest shi I ever made 💀 I made this thing when I was like 11 plzz) Dipper and his sister Mable have come back to gravity fall...
316K 5.8K 47
Dipper Pines thought that a summer in Gravity Falls with his twin sister Mabel and his weird great uncle Stan working at the Mystery Shack would be t...
87.4K 1.3K 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
3.9K 77 4
You (the reader) are a adopted orphan living in Gravity Falls Oregon working at the infamous mystery shack owned by Mr. mystery (Grunkle Stan) himse...