Creepypasta: 24 Hours with Ho...

By Ash54thegravekeeper

Adam, is newly graduated former high school student. Spending his summer nd new found freedom, on vacation wi... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 1

253 9 1
By Ash54thegravekeeper

Chapter 1

I groaned in my sleep as I moved my head to get away from the prickling that was tickling my cheek. It itched and I was not ready to wake up just yet. I must have fell asleep with chip crumbs on my pillow again. I shivered slightly as the wind nipped at my exposed arms. I rubbed them a bit and felt for my covers, my hands feeling nothing but the same prickling met my palm, just like my cheek. And the wind was still nipping at my arms. Then it hit me, why would there be wind in my room?! The thought had my brain reeling and I hurried to wake myself up even more. My body didn't want to obey, it felt limp. Even waking up fully was hard, everything seemed dark, distant, and foggy. I groaned as I rolled over onto my stomach, hoping that the new position would help me wake up, so I could open my eyes. The itching was getting to be too much, like bugs crawling on my skin. The thought had my senses come crawling through the fogginess of sleep.

 I opened my eyes only to have them blink back close. 'Sunlight! Ugh!' I squinted my eyes back open just in time to see a something fluttering in front of my vision and then out of my vision. The light was still bothering my sleep filled eyes, making things hard to see, but I could make out not one, but several butterfly shapes fluttering around me. I blinked the sleep from my eyes, to help clear them. 'So, not in my room.' I rolled back onto my back. Must have went to get a drink last night, if I passed out outside. The butterflies hovered over me, just minding there business, their wings seemed to shimmered in the sunlight. 'I wonder if the dust on their wings are poisonous?' My groggy brain instantly thought of Butterfree the Pokemon. I love pokemon. I chuckled at myself as I slowly rolled my body forward and into a sitting position. 

I ached all over, which was weird, I if did get drunk I should at least have a headache, or feel sick, or something. Instead my muscles just felt stiff as if I hadn't moved from the same position in hours, which couldn't be. I was the type that like to roll and hog the bed. My throat and lungs felt dry too. Coughing, I thought I saw dark colored smoke escape my mouth, like a dragon, but it was faint, so I chalked it up to me just still being half asleep. Lift one arm, I took the back of my hand and rubbed the rest of the sleep from my eyes, wiping away the blurriness that seemed to want to stick around. 

That done, now came the important question. 'Where am I?' I craned my neck lightly, kind of stretching it, as I looked around, getting a good look at my surroundings. Trees. 'A jungle? No that couldn't be right.' Shrubbery. Flower were everywhere. Not finding any of that useful, I looked up and found a see through transparent roof. It was up too high for me to tell if it was plastic or glass. I tried to see if I could see beyond the tree, but of course that was impossible. 'So, a forest.' I concluded 'And the transparent roof meant some type of man made one.'

Looking down, I saw that I was sitting on grass, which explained the prickling, I had felt in my sleep. I was sitting directly in the middle of a pathway, that seemed to lead through the trees and shrubbery. Two plastic bottles with the labels ripped off were beside me. It looked like they had water in them, but I wasn't too sure. Odds were I replaced that water with something else. I was a fresh from high school graduate and it was very likely that I would do something as stupid.

I looked around some more, letting the bottles be for the moment. A sign was off to the side. It read 'Rosewood Boi-Dome: Butterfly Gift Shop. Coming Soon!', an arrow was pointing to the left, toward another path. I was still in the Boi Dome Museum. How in the world did that happen? I held the closest bottle up to the light to check the contents again, shaking the bottle slightly and rereading the label. Didn't bubble like liqueur, and the seal wasn't broken. The label said it was water. 

Shrugging and my brain confused with this new conundrum, I popped the seal and drank the water. My throat felt dry, like a desert. I didn't realize how thirsty I was till I took the first gulp. Yep it was water. I guzzled down the entire bottle, not taking it away from my lips til it crumpled slightly in my hands, from the water and air being sucked out of it. Laying the now empty bottle on the ground I exhaled loudly, pleased to have one problem already solved. The fog of sleep that had lingered already rapidly fading, now that I was hydrated. Taking a few more meditative deep breathes to help clear my head more, and I was feeling ten times better. Still staying seated on the ground I did a few stretches to wake my muscles up. No one seemed to be around, so I didn't see any point in hurrying. Especially, if I was able to sleep in here through the night. It was employees fault anyway that they left a pedestrian locked in a Boi Dome Museum. I just needed to wait for someone to find me.

As soon as I was in mi stretch, rustling sounded on the bushes behind me. I paused, listening to the sound and rereading the sign. This was suppose to be a Bio Dome for with an environment for butterflies. I moved my eyes back to the light that reflected from the glass roof above. Too early for this place to be open, if I was remembering the schedule my friend Amy made me memorize the day before her date. What if they had put more animals in this dome besides butterflies? The thought did not sit well with me. I mean animals were okay and everything, but if it was the size of a dog, then I was not okay with that. 'And here I go scarring myself! Great job Adam! Way to stay cool, calm, collected.'I reprimanded myself. Reminding myself of techniques I learned when I was small about how to keep safe when around animals. Maybe it was just a rabbit. Rabbits would just make this place more appealing to the female community around here and popular for people who wish to be romantic and such crap.

Getting to my feet in one quick movement, I felt my heartbeat quicken slightly. I was a curious person and so I already knew that my next move was to the bushes where the sound I came from. The fear of the unknown was a feeling that made my mind swirl with 'what if's?', and 'maybe its?' Causing the need to find out pulsing deep under my skin. I turned toward the bushes and let my eyes search for the sound first, narrowing them when I could see nothing. 'Was it an animal? Maybe it was someone who worked here after all?' I clenched my fists and then loosened them at the thought. I was aware that it was stupid of me to be like this, but I just couldn't help feel like there were daggers at my back. Something was telling me deep inside that something about this was not right. 

I felt like for some reason I was being watched. But then a place like this did have camera's. 'That would mean that someone should have see that I was still here during the night though.' Great! Now I begin to think like a smart person. I felt myself jump slightly at the audio to make wildlife sound of bird and the such, turned on. Must be time for employees to start showing up, unless the system was on a timer. 'Was I being watched?' Man I was going to be pissed if this was all some elaborate prank created by my friends. 

The audio sound of birds chirping wildly, was cutting through the long silence. It was getting on my nerves, and just standing here waiting to see if the rustling sound would occur again, just made me realize how humid this place was. Perfect temperature for the butterflies I guess. Tired of waiting I decided that if it was my friends, I was going to throttle them, and if it was an employee....I may still cause a bit of a scene. After all it was their fault a pedestrian got locked in here in the first place. "Hey!" I called out, deciding that if it was an employee, it was better ot be heard so I can get out of here and go home. "I hear you over there." I shouted. 

The bushed rustled again in reply. This time I saw where the movement was coming from. Since no one had voice a reply and instead was sneaking around, I immediately knew this was a prank orchestrated by my friends. 'The douches.' I sprinted for the bushes, that had stopped rustling, throwing a bottle ahead of me for good measure. I was going to tackle whichever douche of a friend was back there and give them a good throttling. If I was wrong ans it was some kind of animal then it would flee. If it was one of my friends, then God held them through my wrath. If it was an employee, then well oops. But I just felt stupid standing around and doing nothing. I was a man of action. When the bottle disappeared in the leaf bushed and nothing happened, not even a sound. I paused in my advance. What was going on. There should have been a sound of impact, or startle with the bottle fly through the bush. I took the last two steps up to the bushes, My hands up in a defensive position, like I had learned at the boxing gym. I was not a happy person when someone tries to scare me. My fight instinct were my first go to. I leaned over th bushes to see nothing. I blinked and dropped my arms. Nothing? But I was sure these were the bushes that had rustled.

 I let out a long breath, confused. The hairs on the back of my neck were seemed to stand down, as I realized I was just acting stupid and jumped to conclusions. Feeling like a complete idiot now, and thankful no one was around to see it. My mind immediately switched gears. I needed to get out of here. I wanted to go home lock myself in my room and watch Youtube all day. 'Now that all that is over and done with, time to find a way ou-!'

The air was knocked out of my lungs in an instant. One second I was standing and the next I was face down in the very same bushes that I had just searched. The branches and twigs that make up the plant scratching my face, down to my neck. I closed my eyes on instinct to protect them. I felt hands grabbing my arms and roughly pulling them to the small of my back. A weight pressing in on me, making my attempts to throw whoever this was off, impossible. And I thrashed around and struggled for all I was worth too. Whoever this was, they either like to work out or something, I could feel the strength in their hands as the threatened to break both my wrists in their grip. 

"What do you want? Why am I here?!" I growled out in frustration. I mean seriously what the hell?!

As soon as I shouted my accusations, whoever had a hold of me, flipped me over, with such ease on to the ground, despite my struggling, that I stopped. I may seem dumb to most people, but I knew when I was outmatched. I pushed myself up bracing my weight on my elbows and looked at the person who attack me for no good reason. My eyes locked on to the strange ski mask this person wore. It was completely black with red stitching, making a frowning face on the front of the mask.'Oh shit!!' I felt my mouth gape open at the sight. 

My eyes instantly scanned the guy in front of me, who stood over me. He was tall, maybe a foot and a half taller than myself. Long jean clad legs, and wearing a basic plain yellow hoodie, and dark gloves on his hands. My surprise staring was derailed as soon as he pushed my back tot he ground, by placing his boot on my chest, and applied a hefty amount of pressure, to keep my in place, and constricted my breathing. I grabbed at his ankle trying to push the offending appendage off me. If not just for the shear fact that it was intimidating as hell, but also that the pressure on my chest was really making it difficult to take a breath. I was seriously getting a bit light headed.

"What are you doing?!" I shouted with difficulty, having to take as deep a breath as my constricted chest would allow. "You psycho, did you put me here?!" I asked. I was trying my best to mask my fear with anger, which wasn't hard, I was angry. Angry this guy was stepping on me like I was some type of bug. 'Dude, just remove your foot already!' I silently begged. Each attempt at a deep breath was throttled. I felt like I was suffocating, not being able to breath properly. I was literally fighting back a panic attack at the feeling of not being able to take an easy breath.

The guy was silent, and with that creepy mask on didn't make thing seem any better to me. He simply cocked his head to the side and after what seemed like an eternity, decided to remove the pressure his boot was causing off my chest. I laid there thankful for that act alone, and laid there, appreciating the oxygen that filled my lungs. He took a couple of steps back; away from me, but still facing me. Then redirected himself and walked away.

 I got to feet and cursing myself for what I was about to do next. I chased after him. Something in my gut was telling me that he knew the way out of here. Already he was almost out of sight. "Hey! Wait up!" I called. 

He looked over his shoulder once and slowed his pace only slightly, but he didn't stop. It irritated me a bit that e saw that I was trying to catch up to him, but refused to stop. He didn't even slow down down his pace, that would even allow me to catch up to him, I still had to run to catch up. And despite his pace and my leg being shorter than his, I caught up to him.

"Hey," I said again. "Thanks for not, um." I paused, searching my brain for the right words. How did one thank someone for not sending them into a blind panic of suffering through ones greatest fear of being unable to breathe? And also make a decent impression? Or at least a decent impression to a guy who had the ability to change his mind. I didn't want to say the wrong thing. "For not squishing me....?" I mentally slapped myself. 

 The guy stopped suddenly in his tracks, and turned his head to face me.

 I took a step away from him, and no I did not flinch. 'I think I said the wrong thing!' I couldn't tell if he was surprised or angry, the black ski mask made that impossible and he didn't seem ready to talk. His body language gave nothing away either. He was a blank wall. I tried to look at his eyes through the mask eye holes, but it was hard, he had the hood of his hoodie up casting shade over his eyes. 

"Uh. I mean...." I stuffed my hands in my pocket, feeling completely lost on what to say next.

 I heard him let out a small sigh before he continued walking. 

I grimace as I followed him. This was not going well at all. Usually, I very good at having conversations with people. A thousand thoughts raced through my mind as to what I should say next. 'Did you know the way out? How did you get in here? Do you work here? Did you get trapped in here by accident like me? What's you name? Why are you wearing a mask? Can you take it off? It makes me uncomfortable.'Nah none of those sounded right. I tried to think of the most logical question to ask, keeping my eyes mostly focused on the ground. "So, how did you get stuck in here?" As soon as the question left my mouth, I bumped into his back. 

He had stopped again.

I looked ahead of him to why he had stopped this time. Hoping that it didn't have to do with my question. Up ahead a this black barred door blocked the exit. The doors looked like it was welded shut. There was a digital clock on the wall above the doors, with dull yellow number counting down. 19:53:21I stared at he digital clock, that obviously didn't belong here. 'What in the hell is going on?'

TBC

A/N: I'm back and with my second Creepypasta story and yes there will be some light yaoi in this one as well. For those who haven't read my first Creepypata story, I urge you to go and read it first; Creepypasta: 24 Hours with Masky. This one will be about Hoodie. I hope you Awesome readers enjoyed the prologue, and Chapter 1. Please let me know what you all think by following, favoring, or leave a review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.1K 33
!!! This book is old. For something not written like a dumb preteen, go read the rewrite! I also update that one, unlike this book! !!! Tuscaloosa, A...
44K 1.2K 21
#CPAWARDSSHOUTOUT (Welcome back to the "To Remember" series, where I put my own terrifying twist on X Reader stories. X Reader stories are supposed t...
64.9K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
8.7K 348 15
November 2018- 1st in maskyxreader (wow) -------- Some notes before we start: Yes I know that Masky is not part of creepypasta but I love creepypasta...